Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle - Technology Market (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle (22416 Views)

Used Msi Gaming/architecture Laptop Bundle For Sale / Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Acer Aspire Laptop Bundle Pack@ 35K / USA USED HP Dm4-3099se Beats Audio, Backlit, 640gb Hdd @76k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 3:51am On Jun 13, 2016
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, HP Pavilion G4 gaming Laptop in a very clean condition at a mouth-watering price of 50k PLUS A FREE 8gb FLASH DRIVE.
The Specifications of the laptop are:
 4gb ram
 320gb Hard disk
 AMD processor
 super fast 2.7ghz processor speed
 512mb dedicated Video graphics
webcam
 DVD/CD Rom
 3 USB ports
 HDMI port
VGA port
 14 inch Screen size
 Solid battery life etc.
This gaming machine comes with A FREE 8gb USB FLASH DRIVE and goes for a non negotiable price of N50,000. Pls note that all prices are final and not open for negotiations. If the price is higher than your budget, pls take your time to look for laptop in our store that meets your budget, as we have various ranges of laptops and prices in stock.
Our office address is at SHOP 9 NWACHINEMERE PLAZA BEFORE UNIZIK SCHOOL GATE IFITE AWKA. YOU CAN CALL/WHATSAPP US on 08038711448/07087435148. We usually encourage prospective customers to come to our office to make their purchase, however, those of you who reside outside AWKA but really need our products should call us for a proper arrangement on how to get it, as we offer PAY ON DELIVERY to most part of the country. Thanks for your anticipated patronage.

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 3:53am On Jun 13, 2016
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, HP Pavilion 15 Ultra slim Laptop in a spotless condition at a mouth-watering price of 60k PLUS A FREE 8gb FLASH DRIVE.
 4gb ram
 500gb Hard disk
 Intel Pentium
 2.16ghz processor speed
 webcam
 Numerical keyboard
 DVD/CD Rom
 3 USB ports
 HDMI port
VGA port
 15.6 inch HD Screen size
This eye catching slim laptop comes with A FREE 8gb USB FLASH DRIVE and goes for a non negotiable price of N60,000. Pls note that all prices are final and not open for negotiations. If the price is higher than your budget, pls take your time to look for laptop in our store that meets your budget, as we have various ranges of laptops and prices in stock.
Our office address is at SHOP 9 NWACHINEMERE PLAZA BEFORE UNIZIK SCHOOL GATE IFITE AWKA. YOU CAN CALL/WHATSAPP US on 08038711448/07087435148. We usually encourage prospective customers to come to our office to make their purchase, however, those of you who reside outside AWKA but really need our products should call us for a proper arrangement on how to get it, as we offer PAY ON DELIVERY to most part of the country. Thanks for your anticipated patronage.

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 3:57am On Jun 13, 2016
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, Dell Vostro 2520 core i3 Laptop in a super mint condition at a mouth-watering price of 56k PLUS A FREE 8gb FLASH DRIVE.
 4gb ram
 320gb Hard disk
 Intel core i3
 2.3ghz processor speed
 webcam
 Built in Bluetooth
 DVD/CD Rom
 3 USB ports
 HDMI port
VGA port
 15.6 inch Screen size
This strong Dell laptop comes with A FREE 8gb USB FLASH DRIVE and goes for a non negotiable price of N56,000. Pls note that all prices are final and not open for negotiations. If the price is higher than your budget, pls take your time to look for laptop in our store that meets your budget, as we have various ranges of laptops and prices in stock.

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 7:04am On Jul 06, 2016
Hello good people how has it been? Pls l want to point out one fact here, if you observe lately l only update the thread once in a month now, there are 2 reasons for that, one is because of my busy schedule, l barely have time to rest. The second one is because l rarely get people's comment here, so l devote my time to advertise in other platforms where we sell my products too, on weekly basis you can find our adverts for new stock on , olx, effritin and some times Konga. So l want to make a plead, if you are interested in buying from us, pls do well to pick any of the numbers here and call us or whatsapp the mtn number here. WE ALWAYS HAVE STOCK, THERE IS NO SINGLE WEEK THAT PASS BY THAT WE DON'T BRING IN NEW STOCK, THOSE WHO HAVE VISITED OUR OFFICE CAN ATTEST TO THIS. We always have both high end and low budget laptops available. To all our esteemed customers, we appreciate your patronage and we pray you continue to break new grounds. God bless everyone that does a genuine and legal work.
Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 7:28am On Jul 06, 2016
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, Toshiba Protege core i5 Laptop in a super clean condition at an attractive price of 65k PLUS A FREE 8gb FLASH DRIVE.
 4gb ram
 500gb Hard disk
 Intel core i5
 super fast 2.67ghz processor speed
webcam
 DVD/CD Rom
 3 USB ports
 HDMI port
VGA port
 13 inch Screen size
This little beast is so portable that it can be slot into small ladies handbag or small office bag. It comes with A FREE 8gb FLASH DRIVE and goes for a non negotiable price of N65,000. Pls note that all prices are final and not open for negotiations. If the price is higher than your budget, pls take your time to look for laptop in our store that meets your budget, as we have various ranges of laptops and prices in stock.

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 7:35am On Jul 06, 2016
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, HP Pavilion G4 core i3 Laptop in a very clean condition at an attractive price of 55k, PLUS A FREE 8gb FLASH DRIVE.
 4gb ram
 320gb Hard disk
 Intel core i3
 super fast 2.4ghz processor speed
webcam
 DVD/CD Rom
 3 USB ports
 HDMI port
VGA port
 14 inch Screen size

This eye-catching laptop comes with A FREE 8gb FLASH DRIVE and goes for a non negotiable price of N55,000. Pls note that all prices are final and not open for negotiations. If the price is higher than your budget, pls take your time to look for laptop in our store that meets your budget, as we have various ranges of laptops and prices in stock.
Our office address is at SHOP 9 NWACHINEMERE PLAZA BEFORE UNIZIK SCHOOL GATE IFITE AWKA. YOU CAN CALL/WHATSAPP US on 08038711448/07087435148. We usually encourage prospective customers to come to our office to make their purchase, however, those of you who reside outside AWKA but really need our products should call us for a proper arrangement on how to get it, as we offer PAY ON DELIVERY to most part of the country. Thanks for your anticipated patronage

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 7:43am On Jul 06, 2016
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, HP Pavilion DM4 core i5 Laptop in a super clean condition at an attractive price of 66k,
PLUS A FREE 8gb FLASH DRIVE.
 4gb ram
 500gb Hard disk
 Intel core i5
 super fast 2.4ghz processor speed
 Fingerprint Sensor
webcam
 DVD/CD Rom
 3 USB ports
 HDMI port
VGA port
 14 inch Screen size
This lovely machine comes with A FREE 8gb FLASH DRIVE and goes for a non negotiable price of N66,000. Pls note that all prices are final and not open for negotiations. If the price is higher than your budget, pls take your time to look for laptop in our store that meets your budget, as we have various ranges of laptops and prices in stock.

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 7:53am On Jul 06, 2016
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, a Gaming and Video grapichs editing laptop HP Pavilion DV6 Intel core i7 QUAD CORE Laptop in clean condition at a mouth-watering price of 110k PLUS FREE WIRELESS MOUSE AND UNIVERSAL MODEM
 8gb ram upgradable to 16gb maximum
 1TB Hard disk
 Intel core i7
 2.0ghz processor speed with Turbo of up to 3.5ghz
 1gb Dedicated Video Graphics Memory
 Finger print sensor
 Beat Audio
 Blu-Ray player/ Super mult-dvd player
 Built in Bluetooth
 HP Truevision webcam
 4 USB ports
 HDMI port
 Enthernet port
 15.6 inch HD Screen
 Numerical keyboard
The Beast is most sought after by Gamers and Video graphic editiors because of its high video graphics and super-fast processing speed when multi-tasking. It is loaded with sound Beat Audio for outstanding music experience. Am throwing FREE WIRELESS MOUSE AND UNIVERSAL MODEM for the buyer to have an unforgettable experience using this beast. It goes for a non negotiable price of N110,000. Pls note that all prices are final and not open for negotiations. If the price is higher than your budget, pls take your time to look for laptop in our store that meets your budget, as we have various ranges of laptops and prices in stock.
Our office address is at SHOP 9 NWACHINEMERE PLAZA BEFORE UNIZIK SCHOOL GATE IFITE AWKA. YOU CAN CALL/WHATSAPP US on 08038711448/07087435148. We usually encourage prospective customers to come to our office to make their purchase, however, those of you who reside outside AWKA but really need our products should call us for a proper arrangement on how to get itas we now offer pay on delivery to Lagos, Abuja, PH, Enugu, Onitsha, Aba, Asaba, Benin, Owerri, and Nnewi. Pls be informed these are the only locations we offer pay on delivery service and the buyer will have to take care of the Waybill fee. Thanks for your anticipated patronage.

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 8:33am On Jul 06, 2016
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, a HP ENVY M6 Intel core i5 Laptop in clean condition at an attractive price of 87k PLUS FREE WIRELESS MOUSE.
 750gb Hard disk
 Intel core i5
 2.5ghz processor speed with Turbo of up to 3.2ghz
 Backlit keyboard
 Finger print sensor
 Beat Audio
 Super multi-dvd player
 Built in Bluetooth
 HP Truevision webcam
 4 USB ports
 HDMI port
 Enthernet port
 15.6 inch HD Screen
 Numerical keyboard
The Beast is loaded with sound Beat Audio for outstanding music experience. Am throwing FREE WIRELESS MOUSE for the buyer to have an unforgettable experience using this beast. It goes for a non negotiable price of N87,000. Pls note that all prices are final and not open for negotiations. If the price is higher than your budget, pls take your time to look for laptop in our store that meets your budget, as we have various ranges of laptops and prices in stock.
Our office address is at SHOP 9 NWACHINEMERE PLAZA BEFORE UNIZIK SCHOOL GATE IFITE AWKA. YOU CAN CALL/WHATSAPP US on 08038711448/07087435148. We usually encourage prospective customers to come to our office to make their purchase, however, those of you who reside outside AWKA but really need our products should call us for a proper arrangement on how to get itas we now offer pay on delivery to Lagos, Abuja, PH, Enugu, Onitsha, Aba, Asaba, Benin, Owerri, and Nnewi. Pls be informed these are the only locations we offer pay on delivery service and the buyer will have to take care of the Waybill fee. Thanks for your anticipated patronage.

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 8:43am On Jul 06, 2016
Below is the link to my other thread, you can find more advert there. Thanks
https://www.nairaland.com/2756328/cheapest-price-ever-sparkling-london/3#47253026
Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 8:30am On Jul 11, 2016
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, Dell Latitude E6420 core i5 Laptop at an attractive price of 65k, PLUS A FREE 8gb FLASH DRIVE.
 4gb ram
 640gb Hard disk
 Intel core i5
 super fast 2.6ghz processor speed
 Backlit Keyboard
webcam
 DVD/CD Rom
 3 USB ports
 HDMI port
VGA port
 14 inch Screen size
This lovely machine comes with A FREE 8gb FLASH DRIVE and goes for a non negotiable price of N65,000. Pls if the price is higher than your budget, pls take your time to look for laptop in our store that meets your budget, as we have various ranges of laptops and prices in stock.

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 7:55am On Jul 12, 2016
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, HP Pavilion DV6 Intel core i7 QUAD CORE Laptop in pristine condition at an attractive price of 90k PLUS FREE WIRELESS MOUSE
 750gb Hard disk
 Intel core i7
 2.0ghz processor speed with Turbo of up to 2.9ghz
 Finger print sensor
 Beat Audio
 Super mult-dvd player
 wireless connectivity
 HP Truevision webcam
 4 USB ports
 HDMI port
 Enthernet port
 15.6 inch HD Screen
 Numerical keyboard

The Beast is loaded with Beat Audio for outstanding music experience. Am throwing FREE WIRELESS MOUSE for the buyer to have an unforgettable experience using this beast. It goes for a non negotiable price of N90,000. Pls note that all prices are final and not open for negotiations. If the price is higher than your budget, pls take your time to look for laptop in our store that meets your budget, as we have various ranges of laptops and prices in stock.

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by yak(m): 2:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
is it easy to get a foreign used laptop 14" n above to be used mainly for designs with in d range of 40k? I will be waiting for response
Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 10:56am On Jul 13, 2016
yak:
is it easy to get a foreign used laptop 14" n above to be used mainly for designs with in d range of 40k? I will be waiting for response

If design u are talking about is graphics design, the answer is capital NO.
Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 6:23am On Jul 19, 2016
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, a Gaming and Video grapichs editing laptop HP Envy DV7 core i7 QUAD CORE Laptop in pristine (no scratch at all) condition at an attractive price of 120k PLUS FREE UNIVERSAL MODEM, AND USB WIRELESS MOUSE.
 750gb Hard disk
 Intel core i7
 2.4ghz processor speed with Turbo of up to 3.4ghz
 2gb Nvidia Dedicated Video Graphics Memory Plus 4000 Intel HD graphics
 Display of 1600x900 resolutions
 Finger print sensor
 Beat Audio Subwoofer
 Blu-Ray player/ Super mult-dvd player
 Built in Bluetooth
 HP Truevision webcam
 4 USB ports
 HDMI port
 Enthernet port
 17.3 inch HD Screen
 Numerical keyboard
 Double cell battery that gives an amazing solid battery life etc.

The Beast is most sought after by Gamers and Video graphic editiors as it has switchable graphics that automatically switches to either 4000 Intel HD graphics or the 2gb Nvidia graphics depending on the kind of game or graphics work you are doing with it. This Envy dv7 is packed with a very cool Blu-Ray player. Also, fulfill your movie making ambitions with the Super Multi-DVD Burner. It is super-fast, and extremely efficient. It also comes with Beat Audio Subwoofer for outstanding music experience. Am throwing FREE MODEM, AND WIRELESS MOUSE for the buyer to have an unforgettable experience using this beast. It goes for a non negotiable price of N120,000. Pls note that all prices are final and not open for negotiations, If the price is higher than your budget, pls take your time to look for laptop in our store that meets your budget, as we have various ranges of laptops and prices in stock.

Our office address is at SHOP 9 NWACHINEMERE PLAZA BEFORE UNIZIK SCHOOL GATE IFITE AWKA. YOU CAN CALL/WHATSAPP US ON 08038711448/07087435148. We usually encourage prospective customers to come to our office to make their purchase, however, those of you who reside outside AWKA but really need our products should call us for a proper arrangement on how to get itas we now offer pay on delivery to most part of the country such as Lagos, Abuja, PH, Enugu, Onitsha, Aba, Asaba, Benin, Owerri, and Nnewi. Thanks for your anticipated patronage.

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by jimikata(m): 8:24am On Jul 19, 2016
[quote author=solaceTK post=47251751]Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, Toshiba Protege core i5 Laptop in a super clean condition at an attractive price of 65k PLUS A FREE 8gb FLASH DRIVE.
 4gb ram
 500gb Hard disk
 Intel core i5
 super fast 2.67ghz processor speed
webcam
 DVD/CD Rom
 3 USB ports
 HDMI port
VGA port
 13 inch Screen size
This little beast is so portable that it can be slot into small ladies handbag or small office bag. It comes with A FREE 8gb FLASH DRIVE and goes for a non negotiable price of N65,000.
Our office address is at SHOP 9 NWACHINEMERE PLAZA BEFORE UNIZIK SCHOOL GATE IFITE AWKA. YOU CAN CALL/WHATSAPP US on 08038711448/07087435148. Do you still have this and what's the model number?
Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 10:55pm On Jul 19, 2016
Yes it is available
Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 6:50am On Jul 21, 2016
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, Dell Latitude E6220 core i7 Laptop in a super mint condition at an attractive price of 75k PLUS A FREE 8gb FLASH DRIVE.

 8gb ram
 500gb Hard disk
 Intel core i7
 Super fast processor speed of 2.8ghz
 webcam
 Built in Bluetooth
 Backlit keyboard
 3 USB ports
 HDMI port
VGA port
 12 inch Screen size
 Double cell solid battery etc.
This little beast Dell laptop has super fast processor speed and has backlit keyboard . I am throwing in a FREE 8gb USB FLASH DRIVE and goes for a non negotiable price of N75,000. Pls be informed that the laptop has no built in CD ROM, and also note that all prices are final and not open for negotiations. If the price is higher than your budget, pls take your time to look for laptop in our store that meets your budget, as we have various ranges of laptops and prices in stock.

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 5:06am On Jul 29, 2016
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, HP Pavilion G72 Laptop in a very clean condition at an attractive price of 45k PLUS A FREE 8gb FLASH DRIVE.
 4gb ram
 320gb Hard disk
 Intel Pentium
 1.87ghz processor speed
webcam
 DVD/CD Rom
 3 USB ports
 HDMI port
VGA port
 17.3 inch Screen size

This amazing laptop has a display resolution of 1600*900, this is good for your HD movies and gaming. It comes with A FREE 8gb USB FLASH DRIVE and goes for a non negotiable price of N45, 000. Pls note that all prices are final and not open for negotiations. If the price is higher than your budget, pls take your time to look for laptop in our store that meets your budget, as we have various ranges of laptops and prices in stock.
Our office address is at SHOP 9 NWACHINEMERE PLAZA BEFORE UNIZIK SCHOOL GATE IFITE AWKA. YOU CAN CALL/WHATSAPP US on 08038711448/07087435148. We usually encourage prospective customers to come to our office to make their purchase, however, those of you who reside outside AWKA but really need our products should call us for a proper arrangement on how to get it, as we offer PAYMENT ON DELIVERY to most part of the country. Thanks

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 5:15am On Jul 29, 2016
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, Acer Aspire core i5 Laptop in a very clean condition at an attractive price of 62k PLUS A FREE WIRELESS MOUSE.
 4gb ram
 500gb Hard disk
 Intel core i5
 2.67ghz super fast processor speed
webcam
 DVD/CD Rom
 3 USB ports
 HDMI port
VGA port
 15.6 inch Screen size

This amazing laptop is good for your gaming. It comes with A FREE WIRELESS MOUSE and goes for a non negotiable price of N62, 000. Pls note that all prices are final and not open for negotiations. If the price is higher than your budget, pls take your time to look for laptop in our store that meets your budget, as we have various ranges of laptops and prices in stock.

Our office address is at SHOP 9 NWACHINEMERE PLAZA BEFORE UNIZIK SCHOOL GATE IFITE AWKA. YOU CAN CALL/WHATSAPP US on 08038711448/ 07087435148. We usually encourage prospective customers to come to our office to make their purchase, however, those of you who reside outside AWKA but really need our products should call us for a proper arrangement on how to get it, as we offer PAYMENT ON DELIVERY to most part of the country. Thanks

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 5:40am On Jul 29, 2016
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, HP Pavilion DV6 core i3 Laptop in a very clean condition at an attractive price of 62k PLUS A FREE WIRELESS MOUSE. Pls note that, there is also a core i5 of the same model available with 6gb ram and 640gb HDD with processor speed of 2.4ghz and that goes for 70k. Both come with a free wireless mouse.
 4gb ram
 500gb Hard disk
 Intel core i3
 2.1ghz processor speed
webcam
 Well functioning fingerprint sensor
 Fully loaded Beat Audio sound
 DVD/CD Rom
4 USB ports
HDMI port
VGA port
 15.6 inch Screen size
This sweet laptop has a well functioning fingerprint sensor just ready for you to swipe ur finger on it and lock your laptop so unwanted intruders cannot use your laptop without your permission. It also have a fully loaded Beat Audio sound for a great music playing experience, these features are clearly displayed on the pics above. It comes with A FREE WIRELESS MOUSE and goes for a non negotiable price of N62, 000. Pls note that all prices are final and not open for negotiations. If the price is higher than your budget, pls take your time to look for laptop in our store that meets your budget, as we have various ranges of laptops and prices in stock.

Our office address is at SHOP 9 NWACHINEMERE PLAZA BEFORE UNIZIK SCHOOL GATE IFITE AWKA. YOU CAN CALL/WHATSAPP US on 08038711448/ 07087435148. We usually encourage prospective customers to come to our office to make their purchase, however, those of you who reside outside AWKA but really need our products should call us for a proper arrangement on how to get it, as we offer PAYMENT ON DELIVERY to most part of the country. Thanks

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 5:50am On Jul 29, 2016
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, HP EliteBook 6930 Laptop in a very clean condition at an attractive price of 38k PLUS A FREE 8gb FLASH DRIVE.
 2gb ram
 160gb Hard disk
 Intel duo core
 2.4ghz processor speed
webcam
 DVD/CD Rom
 3 USB ports
 HDMI port
VGA port
 14 inch Screen size

This rugged laptop comes with A FREE 8gb USB FLASH DRIVE and goes for a non negotiable price of N38, 000. Pls note that all prices are final and not open for negotiations. If the price is higher than your budget, pls take your time to look for laptop in our store that meets your budget, as we have various ranges of laptops and prices in stock.
Our office address is at SHOP 9 NWACHINEMERE PLAZA BEFORE UNIZIK SCHOOL GATE IFITE AWKA. YOU CAN CALL/WHATSAPP US on 08038711448/07087435148. We usually encourage prospective customers to come to our office to make their purchase, however, those of you who reside outside AWKA but really need our products should call us for a proper arrangement on how to get it, as we offer PAYMENT ON DELIVERY to most part of the country. Thanks

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 6:03am On Jul 29, 2016
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, HP Pavilion DV5 core i3 Laptop in a very clean condition at an attractive price of 60k PLUS A FREE 8gb FLASH DRIVE[color=#000099]
 4gb ram
 500gb Hard disk
 Intel core i3
 2.53ghz super fast processor speed
webcam
 Well functioning Backlit keyboard
 3 USB ports
 DVD/CD Rom
HDMI port
VGA port
 15.6 inch Screen size
 Solid battery life etc.[/color]
This sweet laptop has a well functioning backlit keyboard that illuminates your keyboard at night for your typing and browsing convenience. It comes with A FREE 8gb Flash Drive and goes for a non negotiable price of N60, 000. Pls note that all prices are final and not open for negotiations. If the price is higher than your budget, pls take your time to look for laptop in our store that meets your budget, as we have various ranges of laptops and prices in stock.

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by gbemiga1(m): 7:44am On Aug 26, 2016
dop you have hp probook 6550b core i3 or i5?
Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 10:41am On Sep 24, 2016
Boy! oh boy!!, l deliberately decided to the thread for 2 months for two reasons: one to channel all my time to other media platforms l advertise on with d sole aim of evaluating sales at the end of d 2 months duration. Frankly, after d first month it appears that posting on this thread was a complete waste of time. The second reason was lack of comments from viewers. People just do sit don dey look. Funny enough, after l abandoned the thread for this period, guys from NL started calling and commenting, the laptop u advertised so so time is it still available. The truth is no laptop l advertise here stays up to 2 weeks in shop before is sold.
Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by Donbabajayz(m): 7:47pm On Sep 24, 2016
solaceTK:
Boy! oh boy!!, l deliberately decided to the thread for 2 months for two reasons: one to channel all my time to other media platforms l advertise on with d sole aim of evaluating sales at the end of d 2 months duration. Frankly, after d first month it appears that posting on this thread was a complete waste of time. The second reason was lack of comments from viewers. People just do sit don dey look. Funny enough, after l abandoned the thread for this period, guys from NL started calling and commenting, the laptop u advertised so so time is it still available. The truth is no laptop l advertise here stays up to 2 weeks in shop before is sold.
that people don't comment doesn't mean people are not interested in your product. I for one has been following you and making plans towards buying from you. But I don't comment or ask until I m certain of my readiness to patronize. So don't underrate or overlook any platform, because you dont know where your next customer might come from. You post is laced with a little sense of pride, it's bad for business. Post on any platform you use to advertise your business when you can
Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 2:24pm On Sep 25, 2016
Donbabajayz:
that people don't comment doesn't mean people are not interested in your product. I for one has been following you and making plans towards buying from you. But I don't comment or ask until I m certain of my readiness to patronize. So don't underrate or overlook any platform, because you dont know where your next customer might come from. You post is laced with a little sense of pride, it's bad for business. Post on any platform you use to advertise your business when you can

Thanks bro for ur comment and constructive criticism, l do appreciate it, nobody is perfect, l for one is nowhere near perfection so l grow with peoples' comments, suggestions and constructive criticisms where necessary. God bless u
Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by cruzclinton1(m): 5:34pm On Sep 25, 2016
Bro pls I need ur advice and mentor ship...which flat laptop can u suggest for me that can carry d ability to do graphic designs....something with a wide scream( 16" and above) my prize range is 35k. Thanks
Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by Androidking: 2:34am On Sep 27, 2016
cruzclinton1:
Bro pls I need ur advice and mentor ship...which flat laptop can u suggest for me that can carry d ability to do graphic designs....something with a wide scream( 16" and above) my prize range is 35k. Thanks

Guy u d come from Ghana or Cameron
Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by cruzclinton1(m): 3:18pm On Sep 27, 2016
Androidking:

Guy u d come from Ghana or Cameron

Dude how does not answer my question? If u don't know d answer to my question,better keep mute and let those that know answer me. Plz. 15".7..... 16" etc. If I can't get for that prize range,what's d cheapest prize range I get that? Thanks. HP or DEll
Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by kingkennyd17(m): 4:10am On Sep 28, 2016
solaceTK:
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, Acer Aspire core i5 Laptop in a very clean condition at an attractive price of 62k PLUS A FREE WIRELESS MOUSE.
 4gb ram
 500gb Hard disk
 Intel core i5
 2.67ghz super fast processor speed
webcam
 DVD/CD Rom
 3 USB ports
 HDMI port
VGA port
 15.6 inch Screen size

This amazing laptop is good for your gaming. It comes with A FREE WIRELESS MOUSE and goes for a non negotiable price of N62, 000. Pls note that all prices are final and not open for negotiations. If the price is higher than your budget, pls take your time to look for laptop in our store that meets your budget, as we have various ranges of laptops and prices in stock.

I am interested in this laptop I stay at warri.
Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 8:11pm On Oct 02, 2016
kingkennyd17:
I am interested in this laptop I stay at warri.

Sold

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Export Goods From Nigeria To more than 250 countries|5-8days business days / Mini Laptops Promo for UK Used 25,000, Acer &Lenovo. Hurry While Stock Last / Idirect (x3 Series Evolution Model) Lnb And Buc For Sale At The Cheapest Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.