Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! (6907 Views)

10 Alarming Signs You Are Dating Another Woman’s Boo / Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter / Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by xposure(m): 3:34pm On May 22, 2009
Story courtesy solvedating..com
I am 28-year old woman married with two lovely kids
a boy and a girl. My husband of five years just told of
a fantasy he is been nursing for some time. He wants
to have sex with another woman in my presence?

Relationship comes with various issues
some we can handle but lots of the time
we need help. Get answers to your relationship
problems log on to wwww.solvedating..com
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by luxoire(f): 3:41pm On May 22, 2009
hmmm na wah ohhh - he may want to do it - and she may not want to watch it - i beg ppl should consider their partner's likely reactions before nursing certain fantasies

at best - discipline yourself and your mind!
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 22, 2009
Everyone has their fantasies fair enough, if I was in such a situation, he can go ahead and make his so called fantasy a reality as long as he does not mind losing me in the process.

Fantasy ko.
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by biola44: 3:56pm On May 22, 2009
endtime
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by nethacker(m): 4:06pm On May 22, 2009
sounds so crazy but seems untrue
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 22, 2009
well the wife should communicate with her hubby and try to understand his fantasies and desires. obviously SHE alone cannot fulfill that fantasy and she should be proud that he talked to her instead of just go and do it with other people. he wants to include his wife into his fantasy how crazy as it might seem.
if there is any fantasies that the wife has been secretly harboring then this IS the time to let her husband know about it so SHE too can fulfill some of her fantasies. marriage is about sharing!
if she cant imagine herself in a party then she shoudl let her husband know and "expect" him to fulfill his fantasies in her back.
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 22, 2009
ooops
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by kokoye(m): 9:17pm On May 22, 2009
post.

Tell him you'd also like to return the favor and see how he take it.  grin
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by 2Rich4U(m): 9:24pm On May 22, 2009

post.

Tell him you'd also like to return the favor and see how he take it.

Best advice so far ;-)
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by MaiSuya(m): 9:36pm On May 22, 2009
KAI!! shocked
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by sistawoman: 9:41pm On May 22, 2009
For him to be comfortable enough to say something like this to his wife she must have been letting him get away with some freaky shit or has done some freaky shit that she told her husband about.

I am wondering now why her mouth is hanging wide open.
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by boy1(m): 9:51pm On May 22, 2009
This kinda shit is common in europe.
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by platinumnk(f): 9:58pm On May 22, 2009
luxoire:

hmmm na wah ohhh - he may want to do it - and she may not want to watch it - i beg ppl should consider their partner's likely reactions before nursing certain fantasies

at best - discipline yourself and your mind!

highly agreed, it is a fool who does nto know how to control his mind and mouth sad
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 22, 2009
i wonder?! LADIES, would you rather that your man cheated on you in your back and that you didnt know about it or that he came and tell you about his fantasies and ask you to join in?!

i guess by the look of replies, you all would rather he just went and shagged incognito.

its so sad that most of you believe that when you get married, your sexual life ends and no more fantasies, NADA!!
I think insecurity that the other woman might be a better lay(better physique etc) is the reason why most think this way. THEN CHOOSE THE GIRL WITH HIM AND MAKE SURE THAT SHE IS SOMEONE THAT YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WITH.
i will always say that ONE of the best way to KEEP your man is to be the freak that he is seeking so that he doesnt need to "stray".
this is just one man trying to make HIS WIFE the freak he desires so that he doesnt have to go and get one at the club incognito!
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by platinumnk(f): 10:13pm On May 22, 2009
yet u choose to rain hellfire on women who want to f.uck other men.

is he a dog that he needs to shag everything in heat??

selfcontrol please.

if u truely love someone, u cannot think of sharing it with another

its just a sign of immaturity

for example i joking asked my bf if he would so a 3some with me of course, but he said no, if we are married, sex should be between man and wife, outside influnces eventually will ruin the marriage
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by AmAlone: 10:18pm On May 22, 2009
shocked shocked shocked Well, Could be fun baby!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Could Be Fun!! grin grin grin grin
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by platinumnk(f): 10:23pm On May 22, 2009
tufikwa angry
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by Igwe9(m): 10:30pm On May 22, 2009
wow! shocked things do happen for no just reasons
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 22, 2009
platinumnk:

yet u choose to rain hellfire on women who want to f.uck other men.

@platinum that comment was not addressed to me, right?
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by platinumnk(f): 10:44pm On May 22, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

@platinum that comment was not addressed to me, right?

no directly but i seen it all over the romance board, girls are degraded for expressing sexuality while men are commended.

if u want our legs to close, u should close ur own as well, as for myself, i look for someone who will respect who I am and not try to mess everything out in the sun, I keep to myself and im not whoring out there, so u shouldnt be either, and if u cant deal then I am not meant for u. Simple
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 22, 2009
No matter who or what a wife is, her husband can never such a thing in her presence. Men might sleep around with the youngsters but he cherish his wife beta so that story is untrue.
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 22, 2009
Blah blah blah, it's a bleeping fantasy. Get over it and stop entertaining the thought.

Fantasy does not necessarily become reality. Esp if YOU do not permit it.
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 22, 2009
platinumnk:

no directly but i seen it all over the romance board, girls are degraded for expressing sexuality while men are commended.
if u want our legs to close, u should close ur own as well, as for myself, i look for someone who will respect who I am and not try to mess everything out in the sun, I keep to myself and im not whoring out there, so u shouldnt be either, and if u cant deal then I am not meant for u. Simple

in my book all this nonsense is bullshit. its all about behind COMFORTABLE enough in your relationships to be yourself.
in my book cheating from male OR female is wrong. i would rather that a person be honest to their partner(like the poster) rather than he went and cheated around but look at what most are answering?! many are not ready to hear the truth and rather they lived in fantasy land.
the problem is that many woman DO NOT know how to please their men and think that the day they get married, THE JOB IS DONE and no need to seduce, conquer or satisfy that man any longer. then along the way they complain when that man stray.
The same way that a woman/man was wooing a person BEFORE marriage, the same way that person should continue.
we all know that you cant expect to do the same shit day in and day out sexuallyand expect it to be the same after a few yrs. you gotta "upgrade" your shit to adapt with your partner getting bored of the same old tricks you have in the bedroom. if you dont then another woman will be the "upgrade"
i am a believer in being yourself and fully honest BEFORE the marriage so that your partner knows what they get into but the problem is that if a man showed his girl what kind of freak he was, most woman would run away.
to each their own.
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 22, 2009
FL Gators:

Blah blah blah, it's a bleeping fantasy. Get over it and stop entertaining the thought.
Fantasy does not necessarily become reality. Esp if YOU do not permit it.

if the wife doesnt "permit" it with her then he wont do it until the opportunity arises with another person and then Fantasy will turn to REALITY(without the wife).
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by platinumnk(f): 11:07pm On May 22, 2009
see that doesnt apply to  me, im a am definetly not a stick in the mud and i can never be, my husband wouldnt go looking for others

i have been vheated on by not by the sex but lack of it
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 22, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

if the wife doesnt "permit" it with her then he wont do it until the opportunity arises with another person and then Fantasy will turn to REALITY(without the wife).
Husband said he wants his wife present. Not somebody else.

And even if she knows he IS going to do it with another woman, she doesn't have the power to stop him. Oh she can nag and nag, but that is not going to stop him. na only him can stop himself.
That's cheating, only if every woman knows what to do with a cheating husband.

What I'm saying she doesn't have to permit is his fantasy; her presence when he's having sex with another woman.
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 22, 2009
platinumnk:

see that doesnt apply to  me, im a am definetly not a stick in the mud and i can never be, my husband wouldnt go looking for others
i have been vheated on by not by the sex but lack of it

you may be right BUT just by the way you think, HE WOULD NEVER LET YOU KNOW WHAT HIS FANTASIES ARE. in order for a man to tell you or share them with you, his partner would have to be open minded and obviously you are not.
just because you shag your man with a passion or scare him to death into not straying doesnt mean that he doesnt have any other fantasies.
its all about BEING COMFORTABLE together and view these fantasies as what it is FANTASIES (you do them and move on with life, no big deal!!!!). you should be open minded enough to listen to your man and know his fantasies.
a wife that tells her man that she wouldnt do this or that  beforehand, already signals to her man that he should shut up and go incognito on his fantasies.
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by kaypumpin2(m): 11:25pm On May 22, 2009
Morbid fantasy IMHO.

But then,only a freak of a guy who knows a freak of a lady can moot this kinda idea
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 22, 2009
FL Gators:

Husband said he wants his wife present. Not somebody else.

And even if she knows  he IS going to do it with another woman, she doesn't have the power to stop him. Oh she can nag and nag, but that is not going to stop him. na only him can stop himself.
That's cheating, only if every woman knows what to do with a cheating husband.

What I'm saying she doesn't have to permit is his fantasy; her presence when he's having sex with another woman.

the husbands fantasy is to have a party but he respects(yeah you heard me right, RESPECT) his marriage and therefore wants to share it with his wife. THATS A GREAT MAN. one that can talk openly about anything to his wife.

the meaning of cheating is when a man goes BEHIND his partners back, obviously he hasnt YET. he wants to share that fantasy with her.
no wife has ANY power to stop a man doing anything(and vice versa!!!!), but if that man wants to include her in his escapade then thats a sure sign of an open minded marriage that is not bound on believing that sexual satisfaction ends after marriage.
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by Leilah(f): 11:32pm On May 22, 2009
Thats very very disgusting. One of my friends (irish) was in a relationship with a Nigerian guy for about a year. All was going very well until he suggested this kind of thing. She was completely astonished and disgusted, this had never been suggested to her by an irishman and there is no one that we know of personally that has engaged it such a disgusting, humilating torture, thankfully, she called it a day upon hearing this news. sad
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by Leilah(f): 11:32pm On May 22, 2009
On another note, this seems like some crazy american couple!!
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by platinumnk(f): 11:34pm On May 22, 2009
im openminded but not openminded to the extent of him shagging someone else?! have self control! what can my body do for him that the other one can't? after u marry one person, so repect needs to b shown

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is She The Sexiest Pregnant Woman In The World? / Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim / Dirty Sex Phrases To Turn Your Man On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.