Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) (65191 Views)

Two Nigerians Die While Returning From A Nightclub In South Africa / Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) / Two Nigerian Men Fight In Italy, One Throws The Other Off A Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by mekonglobal(m): 7:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
But one thing, nobody is talking abt here is d person videoing the killing while its going on....or is it because its not in Nigeria....
U would hv heard some comment like "And u were there to video n upload here, just to make front page? Smh.

Rip to d unlucky dude tho.

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by Gabflex: 7:51pm On Nov 21, 2015
wat a big disgrace to nigerian personality, they should be good ambassadors showing good perspective as Nigerians

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by YANDE800(m): 7:52pm On Nov 21, 2015
those boys are cultist... and they re Bini boys....
smh
wasted life

u can imagine they still carry cultism altitude to Italy....
I have heard of many cases like this

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
Na dem sabi

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by Neplusultra(f): 7:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
Black people are evil

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by GboyegaD(m): 7:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
Guess the onlookers were waiting for the police to come intervene.

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 21, 2015
The fat one could have just run nah,, besides the one that stabbed him looked all dressed up to be the one he was fighting with, it kinda looks like he came in and bought the fight.
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by Wadosky(m): 7:55pm On Nov 21, 2015
I got to watch this from a colleague in d office and he termed them igbo people .on getting home I listened to the audio very well and d accent was not close to igbo at all .can't wait for Monday cos that Yoruba colleague go hear am.

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by olempe(m): 7:56pm On Nov 21, 2015
cry cry cry
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by mrLhanray(m): 7:56pm On Nov 21, 2015
This is barbaric. he broke a bottle and stabbed him, while everybody watched and recorded it. The world we live in.
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by LEOSIRSIR(m): 7:56pm On Nov 21, 2015
This is so sad...
Untop what?
This are the bad Nigerians giving us bad names in the diaspora
You just take another man lives
Jesus

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by Gayigaskia(m): 7:59pm On Nov 21, 2015
Lesson is: it is easy to start a fight but only God knows what the end would be. So best is not to start one in the first place. Wisdom for the Biafra embarassed
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by scobaba: 8:00pm On Nov 21, 2015
Sometyn is just not ryt about this video. Like its not real. See that policeman walkin casually towards the camera man immediately after the stabbing.

Also since it was stabbing. Der shud hav been blood around the scene.

I dont know sha.

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by ihatebuhari(f): 8:07pm On Nov 21, 2015
Neplusultra:
Black people are evil
true
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by sukkot: 8:08pm On Nov 21, 2015
business deal gone wrong. niggers

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by masties2(f): 8:08pm On Nov 21, 2015
LastProphet:
bini people are angry people and are naturally envious of each other, not a nice people to be around

God punish you for this nonsense you wrote. How dare you generalise? I guess your IQ is -0. Yeye fowl

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by 4nobody4every1: 8:08pm On Nov 21, 2015
what a sad situation, oh my gosh angry angry embarassed
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by ifyalways(f): 8:09pm On Nov 21, 2015
Is this video for real?
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by Fola01: 8:09pm On Nov 21, 2015
liberty300:
Mehn, I just saw that video.he broke the bottle and just stabbed the in front of everybody...nobody tried to even stop them
Have you forgotten? The post says two Nigerian men in Italy not Lagos.

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by Fola01: 8:12pm On Nov 21, 2015
Wait come o. That was so easy.
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
scobaba:
Sometyn is just not ryt about this video. Like its not real. See that policeman walkin casually towards the camera man immediately after the stabbing.

Also since it was stabbing. Der shud hav been blood around the scene.

I dont know sha.

Am of same view,it look like 2 different incident to me,the shouting scene seem not to be same as the dieing one.

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by Sunny4Gold: 8:15pm On Nov 21, 2015
The bastard we rotten in jail.
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by emmatok(m): 8:16pm On Nov 21, 2015
Na. I don't believe this video at all.

After the stab the guy just fell down like that and die with no blood stain on ground.

And I those police officers were around doing the whole fight.

They (Police) didn't intervene or even try to assist the guy that got stabed.
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by SPOPOVICH: 8:16pm On Nov 21, 2015
planet of the apes.
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by Fadiga15: 8:19pm On Nov 21, 2015
sukkot:
business deal gone wrong. niggers

Yep - IK you phuck up. Tells you everything.

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
Disturbing video
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by Btruth: 8:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
If only that guy that was stabbed was smart enough to run, and not form..... , He for still dey alive ooooo. You don't play bravery with someone that has a weapon to attack now. The end result is death. Well, RIP to him, and I hope the other dude that was shouting "finish am" would have realised that he too has a blood in his hands too. That guy just wasted his life.

So many of them in Rome, I remembered meeting a lot of young and nice guys from Nigeria at Fiumicino Airport on my last trip, never thought they could be so cruel with each other like this.

I wept for my country.

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by Pyroxene: 8:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
akin1o1:
the video is a hoax, acted from A-Z
I thought I was d only ome who felt that way #hoax #prank
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by Btruth: 8:25pm On Nov 21, 2015
Pyroxene:
I thought I was d only ome who felt that way #hoax #prank
how do you guys mean? You mean that video is not real?
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by blackbreed25(m): 8:27pm On Nov 21, 2015
Adminisher:

Nobody interferes in the western world. These are the kind of guys who make money through crime , come back home , marry fine girls, join PDP and start to steal money
Nigeria and Nigerians are in need of moral and spiritual regeneration if Buhari fails God will send a much more harsh person to do it
I THAT PERSON IS GOING TO BE ME
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by ideatoprince18(m): 8:27pm On Nov 21, 2015
rattlesnake:
WOMAN MATTER OR BIAFRANS FOOLS
.......could u move ur stupidity a bit ??

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by Willydilly(m): 8:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
grin a them Sabi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos / "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man / 'My Husband And I Traffick Girls To Italy For Prostitution’