Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,913 members, 7,799,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) (177338 Views)

The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love / Fortune City Series: The Liquid Wealth. / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Mutaino7(m): 7:27am On Nov 30, 2015
OP your boys 4uck up and our magician don finally gv in to injury....

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by joviegghead: 1:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
Hmmm.. 'The beings below her'.. Is this lady actually powerful than Richard or what? I know magic doesn't work on him.. Or maybe their is someone else.. This story is really taking a totally different dimension.. So richard is blind.. What next? Let see if audrey is powerful enough to help.. Jason has really got work to do as the beta..

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by joviegghead: 2:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
Oh!!! That reminds me.. Solo, what happened to that black book of prophecy that belongs to richard I know it wasn't fully deciphered.. Maybe it will be of help..

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 3:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
WRITTEN BY SOLOMON
CHAPTER V I
BEAUTIFUL
IVY

I watched in disbelief as Richard in his wolf form tore George apart limb by limb. Mrs Keller left her husband and decided to save me, which to me was a strange decision, she said she couldn't have both George and I perish at the hands of Richard but why she never gave her husband the benefit of the doubt still baffles me till today and I haven't found an answer to that question, but I guess she was right in her strange choice that day because George was totally humiliated.
Each of his agonizing screams brought tears to my eyes and finally it was all over when his head was separated from his shoulders. But the worst was yet to come when I watched those little wolves scratch, dragged and eventually rip the hearts of my crew including those of my brothers and finally a mixture of lightening and fire made sure I had nothing to bury or mourn when it was either of their birthdays.
Right there, I swore I will get my pound of flesh, I will rip each of those wolves heart out and then I will torture Richard for all eternity.
After the battle, Mrs Keller took us home where we found few vampires including Damien, how and when he left the battle was a mystery but he made the right choice. We never expected that much power from Richard and most importantly we never expected a witch, that just ruined our strategies.
Damien had already broken the sad news to everyone but I reconfirmed it and show everyone the ring George gave me a day before his death. Immediately they saw the ring, they are went on their knees, Damien inclusive and that was the only humorous thing on a day that has to be the worst day of my life.
News went out that the all-father has been killed by a werewolf and that I am now the one to helm the affairs of Vampires worldwide.
Surprisingly, I didn't get any objections or an uprising but I think that has to be the work of Mrs Keller.
For the past three months, I have been obsessed with Richard and his pack, I had people watch him but we still haven't found his house, all we know is that he lives outside the city. Bugs have been planted on his car on several occasions but they seem to stop transmitting signals whenever he is outside town. People who have followed him say they do not see his car anymore after he has left town, he is protected by powerful magic and he is a very careful fellow but that's obviously not the case with his wolves.
We have watched the few who didn't transform on the day of battle and when we got word that there will be a party at Luke's place, I sent some of my best hands headed by Damien who has somehow become more ruthless these days.
True to our suspicions, all of the wolves were from the football team Richard was heading, because as soon some of the wolves we knew were taken down, the rest ran behind a big Brown wolf who we believe is Jason, their team captain. We now know his entire pack and their identities and if we can't get to Richard directly, we will get him through his wolves.
Mrs Keller have been very helpful but I still don't trust her and I never have. I got word that she visited Richard in school and whenever I mention killing Richard, she always has this weird look on her face like it was a taboo to utter such.
Well, whatever the case maybe, I still need her help to enact my vengeance on Cypher and his dogs.
AUDREY

Richard's sudden scream of him being unable to see woke me up and quickly I ran to Lucy's room where I saw something that doesn't look like the Richard I just saw a few hours ago.
He looked like a barbecue gone wrong and I couldn't help but scream, whenever happened to Lucy who was still in coma has happened to Richard, only that his was a lot worse.
He looked like he was fried by electricity from a substation, his skin was like a volcano destroyed earth that later dried up but his face was fine, I didn't know how he was still breathing but his eyes, they looked smoked.
"Audrey, is that you? "he asked.
" Sweet Theresa, what happened Richard, what did you do that made that evil woman do this to you? "
" It's not her fault, it's mine. She warned me but I didn't listen, please access my eyes."
I did as he asked and discovered that his cornea was totally destroyed by whatever happened to him. From what I saw, it was more like he was exposed to something extremely bright, he was lucky that his optical nerves weren't affected, else it would have a different story all together. His body was healing quite rapidly unlike that of Lucy's but no matter the speed, he won't be able see for at least a day.
"You should be fine by tomorrow morning, but Richard, you need to start talking. You can't handle this strange woman alone, she is obviously extremely powerful and might destroy you again. There is something entirely different about that woman, because from the memories, I could sense her aura, and I can confidently tell you that hers is not earthly, this woman is not of this world, so the earlier you start talking, the better.
RICHARD

I heard someone open the door after my screams and asked if it was who I thought it was, It was no other but Audrey.
She screamed immediately she saw me, I guess I really look like an horror scene. After accessing me, she said I had a day to recover, which was quite fast but that means I won't be in school today and I didn't let the principal know before today. I begged Audrey to help me take care of that and I that I will be needing two days off. I know she would ask for something in return and so I told her everything that has occurred for the last three months. She was quiet after my speech and then she said,
"You need to find out more about her, she obviously cares for you and I think she has her own way of displaying her emotions. Your speedy healing is actually because of her, I can sense her aura around you, her powers are in you but her presence isn't, which is quite strange, but you need to bring out more of such emotions, win her heart and find out everything you can about her, let her do the talking while you listen because she obviously haven't had someone to talk to for countless centuries. You need to know the sort of person you want to release into this world, there is a reason she is still there, there is a reason why her dad hasn't released her. You must find out quickly, there isn't time much left. "
" I will do just that, take me to the Library, and please do not allow Angel to see me this way, please. "
She nodded and helped in walking me to the Library. She was right, no sane Father will leave his daughter in such a place except if she must have done something really despicable, and that I must unravel.
P. S - I will be very busy from now on and therefore won't be able to update twice a day. Do bear with me.

2 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 3:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
joviegghead:
Oh!!! That reminds me.. Solo, what happened to that black book of prophecy that belongs to richard I know it wasn't fully deciphered.. Maybe it will be of help..
The book issue will come up soon.. .. Be ready for a surprise.
joviegghead:
Hmmm.. 'The beings below her'.. Is this lady actually powerful than Richard or what? I know magic doesn't work on him.. Or maybe their is someone else.. This story is really taking a totally different dimension.. So richard is blind.. What next? Let see if audrey is powerful enough to help.. Jason has really got work to do as the beta..
Of course she is more powerful, just read up Mrs Keller speech to Richard again and you will see the powers of Ollie.. ..
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 3:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
Mutaino7:
OP your boys 4uck up and our magician don finally gv in to injury....
That team na something else, na headache I tey use sleep yesterday. .. I am not watching till Walcott returns, I can't stand that statue of a striker anymore.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 3:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
NeonDee:
Much thanks sir solomonbrown64, this story is top notch... God bless you a bunch for this wonderful work.

But as the "Alpha" don blind, hmmmm. And his wolf healing power couldn't work on it? Or he took the strange woman's eye-likeness?

Still following....
Lmao... you guys eh, just read up.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by joviegghead: 4:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
Hmmm.. I guess a war will ensue again.. But wait!!! Lightening came out from richards hands.. Also audrey said she felt ollie's aura around richard.. Does it mean richard shares her powers since they're mates Cuz i remember audrey was previously sharing richard's powers until his bond with lucy.. If YES, then i can't stop laughing at how richard will smoke ivy and her vampires.. Anyway,as george told richard: ''we are just pawns''.. Mrs keller acting like she's on both side of ivy and richard has a plan.. War again Hmmm.. Solo has the answers o.. #my_thoughts..
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by girlhaley(f): 4:50pm On Nov 30, 2015
Hmmm

Waiting!

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by girlhaley(f): 4:50pm On Nov 30, 2015
Hmmm

Waiting!

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by elMacho(m): 6:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
men this guy is gifted. even if u update once in a week , I'll still follow your work.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by romzey(m): 9:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
Wow! You leave me speechless always! Thanks for all the effort to post regularly.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Charlesdock(m): 9:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
Finally the Sequel is here. Nice piece and more imagination to that brain of yours. We all shout FEED US MORE!
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by sltn(m): 9:35am On Dec 01, 2015
joviegghead:
Hmmm.. I guess a war will ensue again.. But wait!!! Lightening came out from richards hands.. Also audrey said she felt ollie's aura around richard.. Does it mean richard shares her powers since they're mates Cuz i remember audrey was previously sharing richard's powers until his bond with lucy.. If YES, then i can't stop laughing at how richard will smoke ivy and her vampires.. Anyway,as george told richard: ''we are just pawns''.. Mrs keller acting like she's on both side of ivy and richard has a plan.. War again Hmmm.. Solo has the answers o.. #my_thoughts..
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Tobadein(m): 11:40am On Dec 01, 2015
Cc: Mr. Solomon...
Just Like the Eagle, You’ll fly Like Gold, You will be Valued Like the Sun, You shall shine bright Like the river, You shall flow unlimited Like the Palm Tree, You shall Flourish and like Money, You shall be Useful Happy New Month …
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by charlesbailey(m): 3:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
can't believe i'll now have to join the queue of pple waiting for ur updates..pls feed us lipsrsealed
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 7:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
WRITTEN BY SOLOMON
CONTINUED
LUCY

I woke up to find myself on my bed, I tried to sit up but I had difficulty doing that because my back was a little stiff.
"Hey, careful, let me help with that. "I heard Richard say.
He helped me and then returned back to his sitting position.
" What happened? How did I get here? "
Richard twisted his lips before replying, meaning I am likely gonna hit him after hearing what he is about to say.
" Um, I provoked you at the gym and then you came at me, my body defended itself by blasting you with lightening. You were smoked from chest to your stomach and it took you approximately 60 hours to heal. "
" Wait,.. I have been here for almost three days now. Waoh! You really defended your self well. "
" I am sorry, I swear I didn't mean to, I only wanted you to pour out that anger that was slowing eating you away... I... "
I didn't let him finish, I pulled him closer and kissed him on his lips. I missed this and this was the reason I was mad at him and not the bullshit he was uttering three days back.
I didn't know where the strange energy came from because I felt really weak earlier, but I was soon on my knees tearing Richard's clothes apart but suddenly, he stopped and moved away from me after his wristwatch ticked, some kinda of alarm I guess.
"waoh, that was fast, I really want to continue but I have to be in the woods now, we will continue another time. "
He said then he kissed his goodbye.
It was Eleven in the night, what the hell is he doing in the woods and why did that stupid clock tick just when we were about to start.
Damn it, I have been envious of the special treatments he gives Angel just because she is pregnant, I want that too. I want to have a child for Richard after all, I am his first mate.
ANGEL

I woke up and showered immediately, I called out Richard but he didn't answer me, not once. I mean before he goes to work, he usually greets or kiss me even when we had our differences.
I looked at the clock, it was past six in the morning. I went down to the kitchen, he wasn't there, called out for him, there was still no reply. I checked for him in Lucy's room but he wasn't there.
I saw Audrey coming out from the library and asked about Richard whereabouts.
"Have you seen Richard, he doesn't go to work without letting me know. "
" Yeah, he is in the Library, he has taken two days off and doesn't want to be disturbed."
"What do you mean by he doesn't want to be disturbed. I am his wife and I want to see him now!" I screamed but she held me back from going into the library.
"Will you take your hands off me, I want to see my husband. "
" I can't let you see him because he said so, now move along. "
I was mad with rage but I had to control myself, I know I am no match for Audrey, only Richard I have seen match Audrey toe to toe.
I just turned away and went to the kitchen to prepare something for myself. I later went off to my room when it seemed Audrey didn't want to leave her new duties of Manning the library door. I patiently waited and soon fell asleep. I woke up the next morning to find Richard staring at me.
Immediately, my rage returned and I went after him, but he pleaded with me not to touch him that I could call him every bad name in the world but I shouldn't hit him.
Hmmm, was it because of what happened to Lucy,but he can't hurt me, I am his wife.
"I am your wife Richard, you can't possibly harm me. "
" It doesn't work that way, at least for now. Honestly, I don't think I own my body anymore. Something bad happened to me yesterday morning and I didn't want you to see me that way because it might have the wrong effects on you. I know you feel I am hiding things from you but I swear you don't want to know what's going on with me now, just trust me on this. I love you,my Angel. "
He kissed me after saying that before he leaving for his jogging, he still wasn't going to work today and he won't tell me why and yet he calls me his wife.
RICHARD

Few minutes after Audrey walked me into the Library, Angel came calling. I was tempted to answer her but I didn't as Audrey left the library to confront her. I know Audrey to be kind and I am sure if Angel had picked her words better than she did, may be Audrey would have allowed her see me. Angel's constant use of "my husband" irritated Audrey and that forced her to dismiss Angel quite rudely. Anyway, my mind centered on Ollie and the various angles I will kick start my conservation with her. I stayed that way thinking till the next day, I couldn't sleep because I know where I would find myself. By Five the next morning, my eyes stopped aching and I tried to open them again. I did and it was all blurry, but soon things became clearer and by 6.am. I had my eye sight back, Audrey was the first person I saw that morning and I gave her the kiss she deserved. I went upstairs to see my wife but she was still asleep and I used that opportunity to take a shower.
I checked my skin and everything was back to how it was, no scars and marks.
I sat beside Angel on the bed and waited for her to wake up which she finally did two hours later.
The moment she saw me, she came after me with her eyes glowing, I smelt trouble when my hands began to vibrate again, meaning another bolt of lightening was getting ready. I can't allow my wife carrying my unborn children to get smoked, she might not be that lucky.
Immediately, I moved away and begged her not to touch and thank the heavens she listened. She was disappointed I couldn't tell her what's happening with me, but it's for her own good that I don't.
I left for my morning exercise and later spent the rest of the day talking with Audrey and Angel. In the evening, I checked on Lucy and discovered that she was fully healed, although I couldn't resist the urge not to caress her tits a little which I think eased her out of coma. She later woke up and soon she gave in to the heat i started few minutes back, I wanted it too because in truth Lucy brings out another side of me in bed, her eyes, her stares, her moans, Christ! She is the reason Sex was created.
But I had to go when my alarm rang, meaning it was time meet Ollie.
Lucy was not too happy about my sudden leaving but I had to go. I ran into the woods, set up my tent and I had no problem falling asleep since I haven't slept for a while now.
I woke up in Ollie's cell but I couldn't seem to find her. I walked around the cell but she was no where to be found.
Suddenly, I heard her whisper,
"Hmm, I can smell a woman all over you. You had sex before coming here? "
" Will you reveal yourself, when do you suddenly care if I have sex. "
She didn't speak for a while and soon she appeared inches away from my face. She is suddenly now my height and I was looking directly into her eyes without getting smoked.
" What's going on, how are you suddenly as tall as I am, and why isn't my eyes burning out. "
" I know you are here for answers to questions that has been eating you up. Whatever you were told about me isn't true, I will answer your some of your questions today but not all. There are some I won't be able to answer else I will remain Here forever. "
I barely listening to what she was saying because of her perfect face. I just wanted to kiss her lips and as soon as she was through, I went for her lips but she immediately disappeared again, laughing.
"Well, that isn't funny Ollie. "
" Well, you need to control your urges, you don't have to act on everything that arouses you. "
She appeared once more but she was seated on the floor, still putting on her Chiton, although this time, it was pure white . I dont know the reason for her sudden happiness,
" I still hate men, William but I don't hate you. Well let me begin by saying, my name isn't Ollie. My name is Artemis........... "
P. S - - - - - - Are you guys ready to know the strange woman's identity because the story has officially started. HAPPY NEW MONTH GUYS. I am glad you are all saw through the eleven months of this year and by God's grace, we will all see next year. Love you all.
Um.... Who has seen Misspeggy?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 7:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
Tobadein:
Cc: Mr. Solomon...

Just Like the Eagle,
You’ll fly Like Gold,
You will be Valued Like the Sun,
You shall shine bright Like the river,
You shall flow unlimited Like the Palm Tree,
You shall Flourish and like Money, You shall be Useful
Happy New Month …
smiley smiley. .. OMG!!!....Thanks bro, I am grateful for those prayers. .. I wish you what you wish me and even more. Happy new month and God bless you.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 7:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
charlesbailey:
can't believe i'll now have to join the queue of pple waiting for ur updates..pls feed us lipsrsealed
Lol.. . I saw your comment on the previous story, publishing a book aint easy especially a story like mine but it isn't impossible, so I will work on that. Thanks for reading and welcome to the party.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 7:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
elMacho:
men this guy is gifted. even if u update once in a week , I'll still follow your work.
Lol.. . Thanks jawe.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 7:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
Charlesdock:
Finally the Sequel is here. Nice piece and more imagination to that brain of yours. We all shout FEED US MORE!
Amen bro.. happy new month and where have you been?
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 7:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
joviegghead:
This your spoilers sha.. .. . Lol.. don't mind me, I like it when someone tries to predict the next update but I am sure you were not expecting today's update and certainly not what will happen tomorrow.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by labaski(f): 7:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
guess I'm d first to comment.. thanks Solomon and I'm more than eager to know who ds woman is. more grease to ur elbow..

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 7:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
.. Labaski.. . Mo ri e o.. smiley
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by labaski(f): 7:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
joviegghead:
like u knew d whole story sef.. but I'm gonna argue wt u on one. I believe ds new woman isn't on Richard's side. I think she's Mrs Keller's instrument as regards d previous update and she's just tryna work her way into Richard's heart to destroy him. but then, Na me be reader, Solomon's d writer..

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by labaski(f): 7:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
solomonbrown64:
.. Labaski.. . Mo ri e o.. smiley
I c u too.. u make us wanna open ur brain and bring out d while story once Nd for all. nice work
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 7:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
labaski:
I c u too.. u make us wanna open ur brain and bring out d while story once Nd for all. nice work
Lol.... Thanks jawe.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Kalel4u33: 8:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
Mr. Solomon I hope it is not Artemis the godess, daughter of Zeus, because if so, that would explain the thunder bolt coming from the poles in the prison, it jst my imagination i may be wrong
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
Kalel4u33:
Mr. Solomon I hope it is not Artemis the godess, daughter of Zeus, because if so, that would explain the thunder bolt coming from the poles in the prison, it jst my imagination i may be wrong
Hmmm.... Tomorrow will tell
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by DrTI(m): 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
Oga solo tnx for d mention..I dey follow u bumper to bumper,chai!.I dun late small

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by boladex1: 9:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
Am enjoying this food too much and it finished suddenly yet am still hungry where is the chef?

Solomonbrown64 you r the bomb please update as early as possible ooooooo

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Tobadein(m): 9:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
boladex1:
Am enjoying this food too much and it finished suddenly yet am still hungry where is the chef?

Solomonbrown64 you r the bomb please update as early as possible ooooooo

Seconded...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47) (Reply)

Hearts In Ashes / Ogechi & I / The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.