Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) (177536 Views)

The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love / Fortune City Series: The Liquid Wealth. / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by DrTI(m): 10:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
Solo diz z getting even more interesting, more ink to ur pen...Come n update o

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Adasun(m): 11:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
Wait o so story never start?:O,more noddles pleasegrin

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by jupitre(m): 12:36am On Dec 02, 2015
Artemis?apollo's sister...that explains the lightening which means zeus caged her
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by joviegghead: 7:14am On Dec 02, 2015
OMG!!! Artemis? Is it the Artemis from greek myths that i know or just some name given to her? If it the Goddess i know,it means Zeus is are father.. I know zeus works with thunder bolts.. JEEZ!!! This is truly more powerful than richard.. No wonder!!! Now she has been freed from her chain or bondage whatever(maybe because of richard's bravery).. WHAT NEXT??

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by joviegghead: 7:39am On Dec 02, 2015
labaski:
like u knew d whole story sef.. but I'm gonna argue wt u on one. I believe ds new woman isn't on Richard's side. I think she's Mrs Keller's instrument as regards d previous update and she's just tryna work her way into Richard's heart to destroy him. but then, Na me be reader, Solomon's d writer..
lolzz.. Sorry but i don't know the whole story o.. I'm just a dedicated start-to-finish reader like you.. Solo has all the answers.. All i do is analyse and predict the story with knowlege of previous updates,etc.. *winks* Ask solo. He'll tell you..
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 7:40am On Dec 02, 2015
joviegghead:
OMG!!! Artemis? Is it the Artemis from greek myths that i know or just some name given to her? If it the Goddess i know,it means Zeus is are father.. I know zeus works with thunder bolts.. JEEZ!!! This is truly more powerful than richard.. No wonder!!! Now she has been freed from her chain or bondage whatever(maybe because of richard's bravery).. WHAT NEXT??
LMAO..... I know this twist is gonna move you guys up your feet..... Update coming up.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by girlhaley(f): 8:01am On Dec 02, 2015
Hmmm

Waiting!

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by babydecency2(f): 8:11am On Dec 02, 2015
Jeez tot i could keep quiet,finish dis story and run away. But i must say u are a genuis@mr solo.thumbs up for u dear

2 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 10:23am On Dec 02, 2015
WRITTEN BY SOLOMON
CHAPTER V | |
MY WORST NIGHTMARE
RICHARD

"Artemis, the the proud and vengeful goddess, the sweet pie of her Father,..... How the Fvck did you end up in prison? Who still believes in all these crap about Greek and Roman gods and their dumb goddesses with such shitty names. " I scoffed just to spite her because I just didn't want to believe she is a goddess.
She didn't look amused after what I said or probably she was pissed that I cut her off.
" Let me finish William. I am Artemis the goddess....... "
" Yea.. Yea, I know okay, Artemis the daughter of Zeus and Leto and half sister to Apollo. You helped your mum give birth to your brother, how that was possible still remains a mystery to me
You are the goddess of the hunt, wildlife, natural environment, protector of women, childbirth, virginity, chastity and the goddess of the moon. I know all about you and the countless evils you have done to men, women, gods and goddesses who were either more beautiful or better than you in one aspect or the other,that's if you are telling the truth about who you are.
So please, skip the damn intro and tell me what the Fvck you want from me and what you did and why I should complete the ritual that releases you into the world again. "
I was talking and walking around and I didn't get to see her face while I did so, when I stopped, I looked and oh boy, she was fvcking pissed. I should be afraid but instead I wanted to see more of that anger that has destroyed countless lives. So I continued to tease her,
"What are you going do, turn me to a stag, make me dumb, shoot me with your Arrow and turn me to a serial killer. Oh.... You look surprised, I do know everything about you. By the way, you are far from being the most beautiful, I have seen much more beautiful women than you. Christ!!!!! I expected to see a face more beautiful than this, but you look just like the average American girl....... "
That did it, she stood up and came after me with lightening speed, I managed to evade her but when I turned, she had a bow and an arrow with her.
Oh shitt!!!! She aint joking, she is truly Artemis and I read she doesn't miss. I should be begging but I decided against her, I need to show I am equal to whatever abilities she possesses. If I don't, she will never give me that respect a mate should be given because if she is truly Artemis, then she is the mother of pride.
She released her Arrow in a fit of rage, lightening followed the arrow, so it was kinda double punishment for me because if I don't get hit by the arrow, the lightening should hit me.
I wanted to twirl in the air and evade both but something crazy happened, the arrow moved eastwards and the bolt of lightening moved westwards just when they were very close to me. It was obvious they were still being controlled by her even after releasing both. It's why she never misses because she still controls the arrows after their release. What a cheat!, I knew those things will surely get me and Heaven knows the damage that arrow will do to me and then I will be at her mercy till I finally release her.
With lightening pace, I ran to her and grabbed her. I was shocked because I was able to hold her without lightening blasting me and before she could react, I planted my lips on hers. She wasn't expecting it and tried to get me off her, I heard the speeding arrow and lightening heading towards my back and just before I got hit, I twirled in the air, together with her and the flying objects hit the wall facing us.
We both landed on the floor and I was on top of her, I wanted to kiss her again but I was irritated by the fact that she wanted to hit me with an arrow and a lightening again.
I stood up in disgust and looked away from her.
"So the lightening that smoked me was all you, and here I was thinking it was some defensive mechanism from your dad. Whereas it was all you, you nearly Killed me and my mate because of your fvcking pride. You repel me, Ollie, you do. "
She didn't say anything, she just remained on the floor, breathing hard. She later spoke after catching her breath
" No one is faster than me, or smarter than me in battle. You just proved why you were the chosen one. Anthea made the right choice, no wonder she speaks highly of you. Indeed, you are my match, my very match. Sit down William, I have much to tell you. "
"Yes, William, I am a very proud and vengeful person but everyone has his /her bad side. After thinking of the cruel things I did centuries ago, I realize that I shouldn't be proud of them, My father, Zeus have always had a soft spot for me and usually grants me my request.
I know you think gods and goddesses don't exist anymore or you think they are just mythologies but they are real, and the lightening that smoked you proved it.
Although, the gods are weaker now compared to their strength of those days because no one survives a bolt of lightening that comes from my dad but you did despite being hit twice, that shows they are even more weaker than I remember.
gods get stronger and more relevant when worshipped by humans, but presently it isn't so but I am getting stronger because of you and your little pack.
I am the goddess of wildlife and the Natural environment. I created the werewolves and placed such power in Anthea to release to the one worthy of it. Centuries ago, she said she has found a kid with a unique destiny, a man blessed by Zeus himself.
You were created to fight in battles, else you will become dangerous to every one around you .
When you bit from Anthea centuries back, you accepted that destiny and since then Anthea has been creating battles for you but unfortunately she will be the last person you will kill to release me. I...... "
" You still have answered my questions, what is my destiny?? "
" Your destiny is to lead, your destiny is to fight evil, and most importantly your destiny to make me fall in love and finally take away my Virginity but you are far from that. "
" I don't care about making you fall in love, I don't. What exactly did you do that made your loving father keep you here. "
" I can't tell you that... "
" Tell me or forget about me releasing you from here. "
" I can't William.... If I do, you will ruin everything, and I will be stuck here forever. "
" Then, I am out.... If you can't tell, I am out. "
I closed my eyes and I was about leaving...
" William, wait......... Hera is the cause of my stay here..... She....... "
Suddenly, she started convulsing and started screaming....
What the hell is happening??

2 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 10:24am On Dec 02, 2015
jupitre:
Artemis?apollo's sister...that explains the lightening which means zeus caged her
Guess... you were on point.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 10:27am On Dec 02, 2015
babydecency2:
Jeez tot i could keep quiet,finish dis story and run away. But i must say u are a genuis@mr solo.thumbs up for u dear
Thanks dear.... I am glad you said something.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by girlhaley(f): 10:50am On Dec 02, 2015
Hmm

Artemis the goddess of wildlife convulsing nd screaming
Mrsolomon,we need update as soon as possible or else....

I drop my pen! cheesy
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 11:54am On Dec 02, 2015
girlhaley:
Hmm

Artemis the goddess of wildlife convulsing nd screaming

Mrsolomon,we need update as soon as possible or else....

I drop my pen! cheesy
Yes na... She is in a human body and she has a lot of enemies.. I will squeeze time in the evening to update. Til then...
.... By the way... Or else.. Kinni?
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by girlhaley(f): 12:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
solomonbrown64:

Yes na... She is in a human body and she has a lot of enemies.. I will squeeze time in the evening to update. Til then...
.... By the way... Or else.. Kinni?

U had better squeeze the time ni oo

Before

Or else I will faint cheesy
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 12:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
girlhaley:

U had better squeeze the time ni oo

Before

Or else I will faint cheesy
Lol.... I hear you.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by joviegghead: 12:25pm On Dec 02, 2015
Ok!!! Story for the gods!! Anyway,solo if you think taking us into Greek mythology can twist me,hmmm,sorry,you're wrong.. That's part of my favorite story field.. So hera the wife of zeus,well known for her jealousy against zeus lovers and children,caused it.. I think it was the same story mrs keller told richard.. Well let's wait for the goddess to speak... Solo, my red eyes dey expect update ASAP..
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by faith2ogesco(m): 12:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
from.supernatural to Greek mythology. it is well
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Tobadein(m): 1:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
Thanks for the update
***Just passing by***

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by sltn(m): 1:13pm On Dec 02, 2015
my bad, have forgot the last time i post any thing on your thread!
mehn i love all this twisting.

solomonbrown64 great sequel i mean story from you mehn am just glue to my pc here always waiting for any post from you bro.

never knew Hera will be part of this.

but sha i dey wait oo for next update.

2 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Charlesdock(m): 4:44pm On Dec 02, 2015
solomonbrown64:
Amen bro.. happy new month and where have you been?
Na Mb problem oo
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Charlesdock(m): 5:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
I knew Hera will be part of this. She hate all her stepchildren. But make sure you include Aphrodite, Ares, Apollo, Poisedon, Hades, Athena Hermes, Demeter e.t.c Am loving this.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by charlesbailey(m): 5:56pm On Dec 02, 2015
thanks boss..i don't mind becomin a werewolf sha,if u gt d link grin
solomonbrown64:

Lol.. . I saw your comment on the previous story, publishing a book aint easy especially a story like mine but it isn't impossible, so I will work on that. Thanks for reading and welcome to the party.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by ashatoda: 6:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
Nna na dis one dem dey call na wa. Solomon dis is soooo good. Keep it up

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Adasun(m): 6:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
9ice one brown,hope 9ite food da shagrin

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 6:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
WRITTEN BY SOLOMON
CONTINUED
RICHARD

I couldn't believe or I refused to believe that a goddess could actually convulse and scream but I know the fault was mine and so I decided to help.
I drew Close to her as she was reeling and screaming on the floor,i tried to hold but lightening smoked my hand, I screamed but that didn't deter me, I went for her hand again, the same thing happened.
I went again with my smoked hands, brought her up and pulled her to my chest, my cuddling was more of screaming but it was better that way, I couldn't watch her suffer in pain because I asked for the truth. But if she, telling me the truth will cause me pain and my eventual refusal to release her, then why is Hera stopping her from saying the truth, it just doesn't add up.
The convulsion continued and I know I couldn't continue to hold on with the consistent lightening blasting from her body.
I know this was some kinda prank from Hera, so I whispered to Ollie, to say she loves me even if she doesn't mean it.
Her face took a whole new expression and she shook her head vehemently, I urged her to because I was slowly losing consciousness, she finally did and the convulsion stopped and so did the lightening.
I collapsed on Ollie and despite my smoking body, she quickly push me off her like I was some sort of corpse or something.
I was really healing rapidly, guess my being close to Ollie caused that.
"You know a thank you won't be too much to say "
She looked at me and scoffed.
"You know, you are a proud bittch, I have risked my life for you from the first day I broke one of the seals to this very moment. I lost my son, my loving family,and my parents to this wretched cause and yet a simple thank you haven't left your evil lips. I find it amusing that I am actually supposed to fall in love with you. It will never happen, I hate everything called character about you, there is nothing good about you. You are a mannerless, sick and spiteful goddess. Sweet Jesus! Who were the fools that actually worshipped the likes of you then.
Your fvcking pride is your virginity, well I will take a Slut over you any day. You deserve whatever you are getting from Hera. "
I looked at her face after I was done with my little speech, her face was expressionless, no emotion, nothing. I just shook my head and Laid on the ground till I fully healed.
" You know, you can call me whatever you want but you won't have peace until you releaseme. It's why you were chosen because whatever you start, you tend to finish. I can't fall in love with you because I am not capable of love. Ever since I witnessed what my mum passed through in childbirth because she fell in love with the thunder god and someone wasn't happy about that, I made up my mind never to fall in love or give my body to a man. Even if I fall love with you, I am gonna kill every woman who loves you and even those that even have a faint affection for you because I am a very jealous person. Will I kill the mother of your children because I want to have you to myself. Will I keep fighting with mortals over your heart, will I keep wondering and thinking who will you fall in love with next. Yes, you will fall in love with another woman, and the funny thing is that you tend to fall in love with your enemies. It's the way you were created, it's why if I am ever to fall in
love, you will be the only one to win my heart.
But the thing is, you are too emotional for a man, and I can't fall for such a flawed being.
You may win all the battles required to set me free from here but if I don't fall in love with you, I will remain here, that's the sick game Hera is playing with me.
If I remain here, you will never have peace, if I leave here, your so called mates won't be able to breathe in oxygen again. Either ways, you are gonna remain miserable..... I.."
"You know what, just stop talking already. So Hera won't let you tell me anything about what you did because you won't leave here, so it means there is no need to battle in the first place and since you think you are not capable of love because you are a goddess,well I will just face the only enemies I know - - the Vampires.
It's been tiresome talking with you, enjoy this lightening hole and keep Herald happy . I hope you find love someday, because I already found mine."
I kissed on her lips before leaving and surprisingly she didn't push me off.
" Be careful of the last nymph , she has her own agenda. The forgotten is not always true but the truth is always forgotten. "
I heard Ollie say, when did she start prophesying, I thought her brother owns that ability.
I woke up in the woods, although not fully healed, but I could manage.
So I have four women including the one I will still fall in love with to deal with, I have an army of vampires after me, I have a weak pack, a goddess who won't admit she is love with me and the shameful fact that I was born to make a woman fall in love.
I mean does my life have to evolve around women, what is with me and powerful women
Most importantly, who is the last nymph
P. S - - - Alright, the story has just started, and no more Greek stuff for now, it's back to plain werewolf and vamp stuff. And yes, it's back to once a day update.

3 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 6:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
Charlesdock:
I knew Hera will be part of this. She hate all her stepchildren. But make sure you include Aphrodite, Ares, Apollo, Poisedon, Hades, Athena Hermes, Demeter e.t.c Am loving this.
Lol.. I will if they are relevant to the story.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 6:44pm On Dec 02, 2015
joviegghead:
Ok!!! Story for the gods!! Anyway,solo if you think taking us into Greek mythology can twist me,hmmm,sorry,you're wrong.. That's part of my favorite story field.. So hera the wife of zeus,well known for her jealousy against zeus lovers and children,caused it.. I think it was the same story mrs keller told richard.. Well let's wait for the goddess to speak... Solo, my red eyes dey expect update ASAP..
Lol. ... I know say na your field be that. .. Well, I don update.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by jupitre(m): 7:46pm On Dec 02, 2015
Solo...solo..solo...this ur story ...combining it with myth z now confusing ...its not possible for artemis to fall in love...shes a maiden..even the giant that fell in luv with ha was cursed by apollo..thats why she has hunters..all of dm has sworn to fall in love....bt artemis being in prison z so posibu as far as hera haself was imprisond wen jason, piper and leo saved her...no offense meant o...i just spoke my mind....
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:00pm On Dec 02, 2015
jupitre:
Solo...solo..solo...this ur story ...combining it with myth z now confusing ...its not possible for artemis to fall in love...shes a maiden..even the giant that fell in luv with ha was cursed by apollo..thats why she has hunters..all of dm has sworn to fall in love....bt artemis being in prison z so posibu as far as hera haself was imprisond wen jason, piper and leo saved her...no offense meant o...i just spoke my mind....
Yeah, i know all this, the thing is they are mythologies so there is little prove that what was written of them actually happened. There is more than a handful of accounts about each of these gods but it doesn't mean each story is more believable than the other. Mostly they are stories and some can be said to have happened. Each Werewolf and vampire story have their origins, some could be witches, some could be science, I.e, drugs and viruses, I chose Artemis to be my own origin and I see nothing wrong in it. There are countless best selling authors that twisted the accounts of Greek gods to lay a solid foundation for their story plot and mine won't be the last. I know it's a bit confusing but like I stated earlier, the story has just started. Get on with the flow bro after all, it's just a story, and no offense was taken.

2 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Rapfrick(m): 8:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
the last nymph should be lucy's mum big up solo

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Charlesdock(m): 10:05pm On Dec 02, 2015
jupitre:
you've read Heroes of Olympus. One of my fav. Series.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by adetkid(m): 11:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
Wahala dey oooo. how richard wan tak handle the #GODDES nd d three hot gels hes living with.

bro #solomon i hail ooooo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (47) (Reply)

Hearts In Ashes / Ogechi & I / The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.