Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) (177558 Views)

The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love / Fortune City Series: The Liquid Wealth. / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by SamjohnnyB(m): 7:38am On Dec 04, 2015
finally... my first post after been release from ban. Nice story bro... Waiting for ur update.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by labaski(f): 11:33am On Dec 04, 2015
now we don't even know who's lying now.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by manuelrukky(m): 12:23pm On Dec 04, 2015
In Cynthia's voice (a gurl in a hotel i stayed at) ohhh d wolf is bck yeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by girlhaley(f): 3:04pm On Dec 04, 2015
solomonbrown64:
Why you go vex before...

Lol.....

Why won't I vex
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Adasun(m): 3:10pm On Dec 04, 2015
Mabe richard would fall in luv with ivysad.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Afz9095(m): 4:33pm On Dec 04, 2015
oga solomonbrown64 pls come nd update b4 i lose it abi na because he don tey wey i lst comment on ur thread,no be my fault o na work...
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by emmyfresh200: 7:25pm On Dec 04, 2015
Adasun:
Mabe richard would fall in luv with ivysad.
i de think the same thing. I de your side, fire on solo.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Charlesdock(m): 7:39pm On Dec 04, 2015
Let me polowo small. The Wolf is back! With his babes and wahala.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:31pm On Dec 04, 2015
WRITTEN BY SOLOMON
CONTINUED
JASON

The rest of the week passed and nothing major happened till on Friday when Coach said that we will be meeting at his place on Saturday and we were to use the angle route since the Vampires were all over us.
I was really happy because the Coach I knew was back and better. He has been smiling and most times when I pass through his lab, I hear laughter and jokes, both he and Miss Lucy now arrive and go home together. Coach was back and I couldn't be happier.
The angle route would mean that there will be lots of running and it would be quite easy for us to notice anyone tailing us and put an end to such fellow.
I couldn't wait for Saturday as I have been training extensively since Sunday and I couldn't wait to show off my improved areas. Dinner was cooking when I heard a knock on my door, I asked who was there but got no reply. I opened the door slightly and waited for anything unusual to happen but nothing happened. I opened the door fully and saw April at a walking distance from my door.
What the hell does she want now? Ever since the little fight between her cousin and I, she has been giving me weird looks, and whenever I am passing I hear her discuss about me, mostly about me being a Jerk.
I wore a vest, lower the temperature of the cooker and walked up to her.
"Hey " I said and she immediately hugged me so tight, I thought I might break a rib. After what seemed like eternity, she finally released me, her eyes watered and she said,
"I have not been able to stop thinking about you Jason. Everything I do reminds me of you, I can't concentrate in class and today, I nearly burnt down my apartment because I was lost in thoughts about you and didn't realise I had switched on the gas about two minutes earlier but everything is fine ..... I am losing my mind and I am here to say I love you.... I... "
I didn't let her finish, I stopped her speech by sealing my lips with hers, she kissed back with so much vigour, she must have been waiting for this. I carried her to my place, locked the door, switched off the cooker and landed us on my little bed, all this while I didn't break the kiss.
I later stopped to remove my clothings, likewise her and I went down straight to those tits that have been torturing me. I suddenly stopped to take a good look at her and yes Luke was right, Crazy Luke was right. She looks so much like his favorite Latina, Lela star. Why didn't I notice it before, my sudden movement away from her made her nervous.
"What? Do I smell? I just had my shower or you don't like what you....... "
" You are perfect " I said moving to her stomach which made her giggle, I dug my imaginary trench to her swollen triangle which was clean shaven. She was already wet but I needed her to be dripping wet. I bit and twirl around her clit for a while which brought screams and not moans from her lips. Her screams were getting increasing high and I fear my old neighbor might call the cops so I stopped and inserted my stick.
She gasped and straight away started moving her hips back and forth even though I was on top of her. I couldn't explain how she was able to do that and I reckon why Luke said she was no stranger to this.
Soon, she moved away and dragged me to the bed, pushed me back and took charge by going cowgirl. She rode me like a maniac and soon I was the one screaming my lungs out after trying to keep quiet but I just couldn't.
She would take me so deep and wiggled her arse on that position for a while and then suddenly she will go up and remain just below my cap and twerk in that position.
Once again Luke was right, she sure knows how to work that which she has been blessed with.
After screaming for about eight minutes, I erupted like a volcano and she collapsed on me. Shitt!!! I didn't protect myself,it dawned on me.
"Damn April, I didn't use.... "
" Don't freak out, I am on pills, who wants to get pregnant now"
We both ended up laughing,
"That was great, Sanchez. I am not promising anything, but I will try to make this work. I love you too. "
We both slept off, with her on top of me. I woke up at four in the morning, I gently rolled April to the other side of the bed and covered her with a mattress. I took her clothes and kept them on the drawer. After I was done with the little chores I do every morning. I decided to go for my morning run, I wrote a note of my intentions and included where she could find some flakes.
I came back to find April all dressed up and she kept saying her mom would kill her. I volunteered to follow her but she refused and so, I only got to give a goodbye kiss.
I called the guys to meet at the route at ten in the morning and who ever comes late will do a fifty count press-up.
I took my change of wears and arrived there at exactly thirty minutes before ten, most of the guys were already there. I was impressed and by ten minutes before ten, everyone arrived.
We ran in elevens with Luke leading the first charge while I lead the second, making sure no one was watching us.
We already know the spell to get into the house and only a member of the pack can enter, no one else.
We entered to meet Coach and his women all in training kits, well except Miss Angel since she was pregnant.
Without wasting time, Coach started the exercises, it seemed we were not gonna use the barn today and Coach was much tougher than he usually was. No smiling, no pats, no encouragement, just work and work.
We did a seventy count press-up and even me collapsed after the seventieth count as everyone of us.
Although, more than twice I saw Coach staring into Miss Lucy's tits and once he caught me looking at him and he just winked.
He did the press up without struggling,and expected better from us, well except he wants our arms useless for the whole day, that won't be possible .
We did short and long sprints and then we jumped the highest branch of the Oak tree, it's safe to say many of got entangled in the tree.

We did sync training and we seemed to be getting better at it until Coach asked us to come at him. We are pretended like we didn't hear him, he repeated it, none of us moved until Miss Lucy decided to go first.
LUCY

I felt Richard was back to his normal antiques of pretending to care while he had something eating him inside until on Thursday morning when he French kissed me during breakfast right in front of everyone one including Angel. I was beyond surprised but since he did the same to Audrey, I knew it must have been a normal thing between Angel and Audrey.
Angel didn't seem to mind but I couldn't hide my blush though.
I started taking a ride with Richard back and forth school and before he sleeps, he now kisses each of us like we are his little kids, I couldn't tell what has come over him but trying to please three different women will surely take a toll on him.
Saturday came really fast and saw us and the kids training on the open field.
Richard was quite tough on the kids and then I felt he lost it when he challenged each of them to come face him, i wasn't surprised when they are stood still including his Beta.
I took up the challenge thinking Richard will go soft on me and rethink his earlier intention but I was in for a shocker when he replied my timid punch on his face with a solid one straight to my stomach forcing the air out of my lungs.
I grew angry and landed a solid kick on his stick and he fell to the ground with the Kids laughing while I held my stomach.
When he stood up though, his eyes were glowing golden, and when Jason decided to fight him. His eyes turned red, it's been a while since I saw that and whenever it was red, it means his wolf had taken over completely. So there was no sync, just a vicious wolf in a human vessel.
Jason was holding his own well, dodging Richard's punches and kicking Richard's mouth, drawing first blood to the applause of the boys. Jason was synching well with his wolf But I knew it wouldn't last, soon he made a mistake by going for a punch and an overhead kick without balance first and that's where Richard took control. He received the punch Alright, dodged the kick and landed a punch on Jason's left ribs, breaking some of them in the process.
Richard was fighting like a vicious animal, this wasn't the Richard I know when fighting, Jason struggled to his feet and aimed a punch at Richard but Richard stopped Jason's punch with a punch of his. The two fists met midway and the next thing I heard was the sound of breaking bones and then the screams of Jason. The whole of the bones in Jason's right arm broke into tiny pieces and it went limped. Audrey quickly ran and stayed between the two to stop them from continuing.
Richard came back to himself after a slap from Angel who was chastising him for his rough behavior.
He apologized to Jason and then helped him to his feet, before saying,
"You are my Beta, you have earned the title. "
P. S - - - - --I know some persons will kill me for updating so late... Lol... Abeg make una no vex, today was something else.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2015
SamjohnnyB:
finally... my first post after been release from ban. Nice story bro... Waiting for ur update.

Welcome back

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:34pm On Dec 04, 2015
girlhaley:

Lol.....

Why won't I vex

Oya come to daddy, let me read the latest update to you.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2015
Afz9095:
oga solomonbrown64 pls come nd update b4 i lose it abi na because he don tey wey i lst comment on ur thread,no be my fault o na work...
Lmao... . Abeg oh.. No lose anything oh.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:36pm On Dec 04, 2015
annayawchee:
i came late ooooo..... Chai
Lol.. .. it's not too late, brother.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by annayawchee: 9:01pm On Dec 04, 2015
solomonbrown64:
Lol.. .. it's not too late, brother.
oga solo...... Keep em coming

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by DandyPearl(f): 10:08am On Dec 05, 2015
The good thing here is even though it came in late u still managed to put it down. So u r off d hook. U r forgiven
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Chigold121(f): 10:27am On Dec 05, 2015
wow!!! I've caught up with u guys. SOLO so far so good, keep them coming, am waiting.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 10:46am On Dec 05, 2015

I really wanted to prove to Coach that I had the attributes he wanted because ranking us was long overdue and challenging us to a some sort of feud with him was confirmation of my thoughts.
Beating an Alpha would mean a huge thing in this pack, actually besting an Alpha means he will go down for the person who bested him but I highly doubted that I anyone could best him.
After the little humorous display between Miss Lucy and Coach, I decided to accept Coach's challenge since after all he called me his Beta even though it wasn't official yet. I started off well, testing Coach's strength although I was a little scared of his red glowing eyes. He came at with a punch aimed at my ribs but due to my sideways position, I was able to side step him and jabbed him at his left kidney. He later aimed for a low Kick, I saw it through and jumped landing an elbow on his right shoulder.
Coach was fighting totally uncoordinated and I decided to ride my luck which didn't last because all he had to do was wait for my mistake of doing something fanciful probably because of the applause from the boys and even Audrey from holding up well with Coach.
I threw a punch but actually that was a decoy, my main aim was a kick to the head and I expected him to dodge the punch but he instead received my punch and dodged the kick, since I was off balance I sure wasn't ready for the punch at my ribs which broke some of them. I struggled to get on my feet but the cheering from the boys helped a lot, I saw that Coach had his hands to his sides and so I decided to drive a solid blow to his lungs but he saw it coming even though I went two fisted, he met my right fist midway and i ended up being the casualty of the fist war because the force from him completely obliterated my right arm with my bones shattering to pieces.
I have never screamed the way I screamed, the pain was beyond excruciating. Miss Audrey and Angel came to my rescue and Coach received a wake up slap from his mate and he duly apologized before calling me his Beta that I have earned the title.
I hugged him with my remaining one arm and Audrey led me to the bench to set my bones before they started healing. I thought training was all over because of what happened to me but I was wrong because it had only gotten started.
" Ranking is long overdue and I believe if you knew your ranks, training and ever improving yourselves won't be a problem. I am the Alpha as you all know, my mates, the beautiful women you are accustomed to are also your Alphas and you should give them the same respect you Accord to me.
Your Gamma or the Elder as it is otherwise Called is the Beautiful Miss Audrey treating Jason. I suggest you fear her because she can cripple you with just a wink, I don't think I need to dwell on that.
Your Beta is Jason and he will lead the pack in my absence or the absence of my mates or the Gamma.
There will always be war between supernatural beings because one always wants to be ahead of the other and therefore another battle is inevitable and so I will need a war general, someone who can organize the lines in battle, in essence I need a Zeta and I will pick my choice today.
Transform to your wolves now! " Coach ordered.
Every one did and most have grown in size but Luke's brown and black wolf was bigger than the rest.
Coach smiled before saying,
" Your transformation time has improved, that's a welcome development. I want my next war general to challenge me, that wolf is among you. "
Each of the wolves moved back after What Coach said but Luke didn't, I shook my head warning him but he didn't listened, he went charging towards Coach who watched him with his hands in akimbo.
Luke was very fast and when he was close to Coach, Coach jumped over his charging Wolf and landed a terrifying creature. It's been three months since we last saw his wolf and my God, terrifying didn't cut it.
I heard "Shitt" from Audrey lips, and I couldn't help but chuckle. If I were to be Luke, I would return hastily to the other wolves because Coach Wolf's was monstrous. His fur was back to Jet black, thick black and once again his eyes glowed red. Luke Wolf's clearly looked scared but it still went ahead and charged towards Coach again and same as last time Coach stood waiting with that proud majestic stance of Alphas.
About three feet from Coach, Luke stopped his charge and I wondered why, he stood in front of Coach staring to his eyes and growling.
Suddenly, he jumped and landed on Coach's neck and had his teeth around Coach Wolf's neck.
Waoh! It was a wonderful move from Luke because if Coach should submit in such a state, it would mean the end of his reign and naturally his powers will flow to Luke.
We all stood up to watch what will happen next even his mates stood. Coach was struggling to remain on his feet because I think he was struggling to breathe. He tried to get Luke off his back, he couldn't transform back because Luke was pressuring his back bone with his weight and so we all thought Luke had won when Coach Wolf's hind limbs went down but just as it went down, it went up again and Coach took off charging to the Oak tree with lightening speed, I managed to get Audrey off the bench on time before Coach smashed his own body into the tree, and the tree received the full weight of both wolves without breaking in the process but Luke received the full impact because Coach directed his body and made sure he slammed his whole body weight to Luke when he charged head straight to the tree since Luke was on top of him.
Luke immediately released Coach, who struggled to stand for a while which would have been the perfect opportunity for Luke to finish him off but Luke himself didn't look fine.
They both took their time to get themselves Back and Suddenly Coach took off in a fit of rage, his speed was fvcking scary, he ran circles around Luke and I wondered what his end game was but I couldn't seem to tell. After running in circles at insane speed he headed straight for Luke who had gotten distracted watching Coach run. Coach slammed into Luke's wolf with so much venom I thought I heard bones break and Luke went flying in the air and just before he landed, Coach jumped too and with his large mouth, he caught Luke's wolf by his throat right in the fvcking air and landed that way until Luke finally submitted.
Waoh!!! Coach was one crazy Alpha, he truly earned his title, the fight was awesome and Luke just earned his place.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 10:47am On Dec 05, 2015
DandyPearl:
The good thing here is even though it came in late u still managed to put it down. So u r off d hook. U r forgiven
Lol.. what a relief.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 10:47am On Dec 05, 2015
Chigold121:
wow!!! I've caught up with u guys. SOLO so far so good, keep them coming, am waiting.
Thanks.. . Welcome to the party.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 11:00am On Dec 05, 2015
Bro, in place of the dash you've been using to give lines, you could just use this: '
'.

Bracket opened, hour, basket closed. Got it?

Nice job as always!

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by elprokez(m): 12:06pm On Dec 05, 2015
Its Official Solomon...

This is a masterpiece...
The plot, artfully designed, structured with heightened suspense...Detailed with relevant myth and legend, craftily manipulated to fine-tune the mood of the Story...Illuminating-educating and still Mind blowing...

THUMBS Up Mate...

All I've got is one word for you...

Indeed...You've earned the Title
ALPHA
Amongst NL Writers...
IamEl-Prokez

6 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Tobadein(m): 12:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
***Just passing by***

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by joviegghead: 2:02pm On Dec 05, 2015
I guess richie was testing the strength of his pack.. I know at optimum strength,those punches wouldn't even have gotten 20 feets from him.. So,richard wants to talk to ivy.. Hmmm.. Suprising.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by adetkid(m): 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2015
M watchin yhu oo MR RICHARD. Bro brown ah dey with yhu.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Charlesdock(m): 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2015
We all shout FEED US MORE!!![color=#000000]
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 7:04pm On Dec 05, 2015

Luke got a big were-hug from Coach and he received some round of applause from the boys with some yelling, he did very well but when I looked at Coach's wolf, his eyes was back to glowing amber and he winked at me. I chuckled, he was just having fun and playing with us, he actually allowed what transpired earlier to happen, he was grooming us, what a man! Now I completely understand the competition between these gorgeous women about which of them will win his heart.
" There you have it, folks. Luke is your Zeta, your sort of commander, the rest of you answers to him while he answers to those above him. The Delta position is still open but that will come with time, I need to know the best decision maker among you. Ranking will continue some other time. Get something to eat and shower before heading home. " coach said in his creepy wolf voice.
He stayed behind while everyone went in, everyone, except Miss Audrey.
I had to shower with One arm as my other arm was completely lifeless, although Miss Audrey said it will heal before Monday morning but that's a little too far. I will need help until then and I think I know just the right person to help me.

Richard played a silly unnecessary game with Luke, If he had submitted, it would have a different story all together. Why the hell did he give his wolf complete control? That was stupid in its PhD, he almost paralysed Jason and could have killed Luke. As soon he dismissed training, I signalled to him that I wanted to speak with him.
He waited for all to enter the house before transforming behind the Oak tree, emerging with a towel around his waist.
" What, you wanna eat me right? " he said trying to be funny because he knew I was mad with him.
" Sometimes, I feel like spanking your black arse with a stick, what were you thinking? You could have handed your powers to Luke. What sort of game is that? "
" Calm down Love, I can't lose my powers to anyone in this pack, remember I created them and moreover Artemis won't allow that. I had it under control, I was only boosting their confidence and morale. If everytime I am invisible in battle, they will always be timid in battle but fighting someone of my calibre and each had their opportunity of finishing me off then I tell you, no one will scare them in battle. I was only building fearlessness in them and when next i challenge them to a fight they won't move back like most of them did today.
Most importantly, I gave my wolf complete control because I was trying to contain the lightening that was ready to blast Lucy when she accepted my challenge. I had to use my whole will and strength to contain the lightening. I really don't understand this crazy woman called Artemis and her obsession with protecting me. I am no kid, I have been looking out for myself for over two hundred years now, it's really becoming irritating. "
" Do you still hear from her? "
" Yup, she says she needs someone to talk to but whenever she starts her usual rant, I block her out by thinking of Marrying her. " We both laughed.
"Yeah, it does work. She will just stop talking. "
" Alright, how about Ivy? anything about her. "
" Yeah, I have been tailing her and I got to know she attends Mass on Sundays, thanks to Eric who hacked into the cameras around the church.
I have a plan ; she has three men who usually shield her whenever she is leaving or entering the church. So I will grab her while on speed, you will keep the gates to this house opened. She won't get to see anything because of my speed and I will drop her in the room under the barn. You will shield the room against vampires leaving once they enter and will leave me to discuss with her. Got it "
" Yeah, brilliant. Let's go in, I think Lucy wants to see you. "

5 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2015
elprokez:
Its Official Solomon...

This is a masterpiece...
The plot, artfully designed, structured with heightened suspense...Detailed with relevant myth and legend, craftily manipulated to fine-tune the mood of the Story...Illuminating-educating and still Mind blowing...

THUMBS Up Mate...

All I've got is one word for you...

Indeed...You've earned the Title
ALPHA
Amongst NL Writers...
IamEl-Prokez
Thanks mate, I am flattered.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by girlhaley(f): 2:11am On Dec 06, 2015
Hello daddy grin

We need more updates like seriously

Nd if u don't do so.....we would disown u as our father.... tongue
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Kalel4u33: 9:52am On Dec 06, 2015
Bros we dey wait for the update, or you want us to wolf out on you? Am sure even goddess lightening can't save you from all your readers

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by emmyfresh200: 11:14am On Dec 06, 2015
Come update before i pull the trigger. angry

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by emmyfresh200: 11:15am On Dec 06, 2015
Come update before i pull the trigger. Even your rapid healing can't save you from this.angry

3 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by adetkid(m): 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2015
What z mai position n dis thread? jason z d #beta,luke z d #zelta,what is mine?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (47) (Reply)

Hearts In Ashes / Ogechi & I / The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.