Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE (45125 Views)

12 Mtr DEEP& 6Mtrs DEEP PILLING BY MOORE / ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE / Semi-detached Duplex At Royal Garden Estate, Lekki By MOORE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE by segcymoor(m): 8:11pm On Nov 21, 2015
We MOORE-DESIGNBUILD LTD....do appreciate u guys for believing in us

-----------
We set to embark on construction of a wing duplex attached with blocks of flat within Ajah axis

Client:Dophin Real Estate UK

Project Manager:MOORE-DESIGNBUILD LTD-

Duration:15weeks

Do follow us as we proceed[b]We MOORE-DESIGNBUILD LTD....do appreciate u guys for believing in us

-----------
We set to embark on construction of a wing duplex attached with blocks of flat within Ajah axis

Do follow us as we proceed[/b]We MOORE-DESIGNBUILD LTD....do appreciate u guys for believing in us

-----------

Do follow us as we proceed

2 Likes

Re: A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE by DolphinRealUK: 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
Dolphin Real Estate is happy to announce the award of this building construction contract to Moore Build and Design Ltd for the construction of a residential block consisting of two 3-bedroom flats and a high end town house.

Dolphin Real Estate is a multi discipline property company with investments in the USA, UK and Nigeria. We are happy to partner with Moore Build and Design Ltd. Moore Build and design Ltd were selected after a competitive tender system and were selected because of their experience working in Lagos and having seen examples of their workmanship. This is our first project with Moore Build and Design Ltd and depending on their performance in particular sticking to budget and delivering a high quality structure on time will be one of many projects to come. We have therefore ask Segun, CEO of Moore Build and Design to set up this thread and showcase the progress of construction of this structure to Dolphin Real Estate and many of its clients based in the UK and USA that might want to engage the services of Moore Build and design Ltd in the future.
We have trust that Moore Build and Design will deliver a satisfactory end product on time and help build the confidence of UK and USA based Nigerians that they can rely on Dolphin Real Estate and its strategic relationship with Moore Build and Design to deliver their building projects from the comfort of their homes overseas.

Please follow this thread and feel free to pose questions to Segun.
On that note Segun, please keep us up-to-date with daily/weekly photographs of the progress of works.

S.path

Director of Operations

Dolphin Real Estate

1 Like

Re: A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE by DolphinRealUK: 10:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
Update of photos taken on site, we have uploaded these set of pics sent to us but in the future Moore Build and Design will be updating and posting pictures.

1 Like

Re: A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE by DolphinRealUK: 10:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
Posted by Dolphin Real Estate project manager

1 Like

Re: A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE by Chekitaut: 12:13am On Nov 23, 2015
Contact us
Granite 30tons=N140,000
Stonedust= N90,000
Re: A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE by NL1960: 9:49am On Nov 23, 2015
Congrats Segcymoor

following keenly.
Re: A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE by segcymoor(m): 4:45pm On Nov 24, 2015
NL1960:
Congrats Segcymoor
following keenly.
Thanks
.Reinforcement work in progress

1 Like

Re: A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE by Nozzle(m): 7:18pm On Nov 24, 2015
Oga segun...more grease to ur elbow!
Just a quick question,
I want to register a drawing, mechanical, electrical and structural? have you got any contact? or can you help me out!
Are the town planners involved in this process?

Thanks
Re: A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE by topsy23: 8:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
Good to hear these boss this is another chance to for you to show the world that you are one of the best in this industry. More power more strength.

our services still remain the same;

electrical and mechanical design and installation.

For your Electrical, plumbing design drawing and installation. Contact us

For further info call 08033643191 or 08051750560
Whatsap: 08033643191
Pin: 24ED26C9
Email; atope23@live.co.uk, topselg.engineering@gmail.com

You can visit our thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/1804476/complete-package-design-drawing-electrical

https://www.nairaland.com/1233943/contact-us-electrical-mechanical-plumbing/9
Re: A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE by Jessam: 7:54am On Nov 29, 2015
Any updates on this project, post more pics Segun
Re: A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE by segcymoor(m): 4:01pm On Nov 29, 2015
Reinforcement work in progress
Jessam:
Any updates on this project, post more pics Segun
My ID is segcymoore.pls note (strictly official)

Re: A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE by EndiaSami: 12:11am On Nov 30, 2015
Congrats boss segcymoore.

MOORE DESIGN&BUILD x DOLPHINS UK - Surest!!
cheesy
Re: A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE by segcymoor(m): 11:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
Completion of reinforcement work

Re: A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE by Wonder007: 12:05am On Dec 02, 2015
hmm
Re: A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE by segcymoor(m): 2:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
17m (carcass only)
Re: A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE by segcymoor(m): 2:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
Arrival of steel formwork

Re: A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE by richardquest: 3:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
Oga i taught you always use imported iron/ukraine for your foundation what happened this time around.
segcymoor:
Arrival of steel formwork
Re: A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE by mavverick: 3:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
Chekitaut:
Contact us
Granite 30tons=N140,000
Stonedust= N90,000

How much are you doing plastering sand and filling sand to Ikota ?
Re: A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE by mavverick: 3:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
Sege.

Congrats and more grease to your elbow.

I have a question, since steel boards already come in a fixed height, do you own/rent them ? what if the foundation needs to be higher, I believe your steel boards already come in 4 board high ?

The 17m carcass, please state what the deliverables are.
Re: A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE by segcymoor(m): 8:57pm On Dec 03, 2015
mavverick:
Sege.

I have a question, since steel boards already come in a fixed height, do you own/rent them ? what if the foundation needs to be higher, I believe your steel boards already come in 4 board high ?

The 17m carcass, please state what the deliverables are.
Steel formwork is in 2- 3' sizes but could be join to any height.

17m is from foundation to roofing (carcass
Re: A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE by gabbytabby: 4:05am On Dec 04, 2015
segcymoor:

Steel formwork is in 2- 3' sizes but cyourself join to any height.

17m is from foundation to roofing (carcass

In Ajah area with all that high raft foundation oga segcymoor are you not cutting yourself to the bone.

Goodwork all round.
Re: A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE by segcymoor(m): 8:53am On Dec 04, 2015
gabbytabby:

In Ajah area with all that high raft foundation oga segcymoor are you not cutting yourself to the bone.

Goodwork all round.
Madam, truly u ve sound experience in this game

------
But we shall see to it
Re: A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE by mavverick: 10:23am On Dec 04, 2015
I am building something similar albeit a little bigger/more units and i know how much I have spent so far, some wastages\waste of money\theft of materials due to my so called "Brabus Engineer without portfolio or qualifications" but I have learnt a lot and if i were to do this again, I know what route i will take.

I just Pray Sege delivers, I know he will as he comes across as genuine unlike BRABUS !!

1 Like

Re: A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE by richardquest: 1:01pm On Dec 04, 2015
In addition i also observed you once mentioned and recommended the green elephant cement you claimed its the best for concrete/raft work rather than use dangote.

Please if i may ask why use the opposite of all what you have recommended.
Re: A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE by segcymoor(m): 2:49pm On Dec 04, 2015
richardquest:
In addition i also observed you once mentioned and recommended the green elephant cement you claimed its the best for concrete/raft work rather than use dangote.

Please if i may ask why use the opposite of all what you have recommended.
I guess u mean for this particular project. ?
Yes . classic elephant is very good for any concrete work. The reason being that it doesn't dry quickly as against superset or dangote. ..infact dangote is still ok but superset elephant is worse.
However, Dangote is still very ok on workiing on water log area or piling which area fall in the category. The reason being that the excess water will help to set.

--------
My personal opinion though
Re: A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE by DolphinRealUK: 3:17am On Dec 05, 2015
gabbytabby:

Goodwork all round.

The way forward for property developers and contractors who want to be successful and scale their services is to be able to deliver affordable end products/properties. One of the reasons we chose Moore Design Ltd is that apart from their experience was that they have several projects going on at the same time. What this means is that they is able to deliver our product at a competitive price, the importance of having several projects going on at the same time is that they can reduce their operating costs and deliver the savings to the client, How are they able to make savings if they have several projects going on?

1. They can spread their fixed costs over several projects without having to burden just the one client with their entire fixed costs such company car, office rent, permanent staff costs, tools and machinery etc
1a. They can rotate staff between the different projects -
2. They can negotiate better rates for the engagement of labourers and skill trade, the more work they can give them the better rate they can get
3. Having several projects going on means they can get better deals from suppliers, passing on the savings to clients
4. Having several projects going on at the same time means they can employ more full time and qualified staff that can efficiently manage all the projects, the more efficient the building management team is the faster the building can be put up, the flow of materials to site is smoother and more efficient, the assembly, organisation and use of labour becomes better. All these lead to massive savings to be passed on to the client as well as boost their profit margins.
5. Using the latest technology. technology should speed up the building process and reduce cost - using steel form work is an example but contractors should own rather than rent them. And also where they clearly own them should not charge the client a rental fee for the use of it on a project,
6. Another very important point in regards to Nigerian contractors is overbuild - most of the time there is unnecessary over build in the construction of homes in Nigeria needlessly pushing up prices. A good team consisting of the architect, contractor and quantity surveyor can design, plan and construct a building without overkill in design.
7. Theft - let me say Nigeria is not known for being the most honest nation on earth, its not the worst but neither the best. This practice is present in the construction industry. Instances where it raises its ugly head, include colluding with suppliers to raise prices at expense of client, colluding with security on building site to claim material were supplied whereas they weren't, contractor pockets the money and might at a later date demand from client more materials needed. Actual theft of materials from the site by contractor in collusion with security. Another one is over inflated prices. a WOODEN storage shed for N250K. If you are good at your job there should be no need to engage in such practices as good work begets more good contracts, its only shoddy and the greedy builders who know they can't deliver that mostly engage in thievery.

Moore Design is on the right course in trying to be mass builder, the greater the mass the cheaper the product can be delivered without any decrease in the quality of the final product. Economy of scale -In microeconomics, economies of scale are the cost advantages that enterprises obtain due to size, output, or scale of operation, with cost per unit of output generally decreasing with increasing scale as fixed costs are spread out over more units of output.

In Nigeria contractors that want to be successful have to be able to deliver residential products including including luxury finishes below N5000 per ft under roof. Mass building is a way to do that. But in order to build en-masse means that you should be continually building your reputation, build to exact order , deliver the product on time and have good marketing and management.
So N17m is not cutting it thin, it is a competitive price because Moore Design seems to know what they are doing.... remember I said seem as we are yet to receive our end product, I will let everyone on here know the outcome.

3 Likes

Re: A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE by DolphinRealUK: 3:30am On Dec 05, 2015
mavverick:
Sege.

I have a question, since steel boards already come in a fixed height, do you own/rent them ?

Moore Design I am curious too.... bet you know the reason??
Re: A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE by segcymoor(m): 10:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
Plumbing work

Re: A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE by segcymoor(m): 8:44pm On Dec 06, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
Target:we schedule to round up on foundation this very year
Steel formwork in progress

Re: A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE by segcymoor(m): 10:20pm On Dec 09, 2015
Steel formwork completed

Re: A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE by segcymoor(m): 6:56am On Dec 15, 2015
We set for casting of ground beam

Re: A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE by segcymoor(m): 9:10am On Dec 16, 2015
Concrete mix with water proof chemical

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

Abuja Shopping Mall Collapses! Five Rescued, Two Trapped / Lagos Govt Releases Official Figures Of Persons That Died In Collapsed Building / KITCHEN CABINETS (with pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.