Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Speaking In Tongue The Error Conceived. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Speaking In Tongue The Error Conceived. (757 Views)

How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? / Daddy Freeze: "Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake” / 5 Most Important Things You Need To Know About Speaking In Tongue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Speaking In Tongue The Error Conceived. by Priest200(m): 9:31pm On Nov 21, 2015
Gods people....
I discovered with dismay the current trends of pentecostal churches everybody is speaking in tongues even the fornicator and thieves speak in tongue..my bible made me understand that from the time,the apostles receive the holy ghost and spoke in tongue their lyf was transformed bt what is happening now in our church is unspeakable...some one would do alnite in d club and come to church on sunday to be forming tongue,na God go dey judge all this one after the other..
Re: Speaking In Tongue The Error Conceived. by Jaraworldsms(m): 9:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
That is call blasphemy against the holy Spirit. Such sin cannot be forgiven
Re: Speaking In Tongue The Error Conceived. by Priest200(m): 9:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
It is time we go bk to pentecost to be refill wit the real holy ghost them world is waiting for our shaking..the comforter is there to release power upon the thirsty cry out 4 the real tongue and stop learning it, it unlearned it comes directly from the holy ghost.
Re: Speaking In Tongue The Error Conceived. by merzybenedict(m): 9:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
The best is to know thyself... Speak it if you can... Don't mind others... The Bible made it known that speaking in tongues is for body edification... In fact, those who you claim to speaking it doesn't carry the fire in the tongues.... Bless you
Re: Speaking In Tongue The Error Conceived. by ndcide(m): 10:19pm On Nov 21, 2015
Priest200:
Gods people....
I discovered with dismay the current trends of pentecostal churches everybody is speaking in tongues even the fornicator and thieves speak in tongue..my bible made me understand that from the time,the apostles receive the holy ghost and spoke in tongue their lyf was transformed bt what is happening now in our church is unspeakable...some one would do alnite in d club and come to church on sunday to be forming tongue,na God go dey judge all this one after the other..

have you been filled with the holy spirit?
Re: Speaking In Tongue The Error Conceived. by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 22, 2015
Priest200:
Gods people....

The only way a human being can actually speak in other tongues or languages is through going to a language skol.....grin
Re: Speaking In Tongue The Error Conceived. by Priest200(m): 2:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
ndcide:

have you been filled with the holy spirit?

by his grace i am what i am.

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Muhammad(saw) Last Sermon / What You Don’t Know About Rev. Dr. Chris Oyakhilome / Baning Of Hijab Is Not The Solution :muslim Right Concern (muric)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.