Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,226 members, 7,807,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Kogi Polls : Reports Reaching Me Are Troubling – Wada - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Polls : Reports Reaching Me Are Troubling – Wada (3269 Views)

Reports Reaching Us Now Is DSS & Army Lay Siege At Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor / Kogi Polls: Ajetachi Community Under Fire,wada Blurted Out, Wife's Name Missing / Kogi Polls: Police Uncover Plan To Dress Thugs In Police Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi Polls : Reports Reaching Me Are Troubling – Wada by phemmyutd(m): 10:13pm On Nov 21, 2015
Idris Wada , the governor of Kogi state whose
second term ambition is on the line in Saturday ’ s
election spoke to journalists after his accreditation
on his impression of the polls .
What is your impression of the exercise so far ?
There are so many people here. They are going to
be disenfranchised . It’ s unfair . There is few
incidence form, there is no photocopy here. There
are so many people here, how are they going to
vote ? This seems to be a deliberate attempt to
frustrate the whole process . I am going to call the
REC now when I leave here and I hope they can do
something about it because most Nigerians were
looking forward to this election . Before I came
here, I believed the whole process will be free and
fair with massive security . But yet , we are hearing
of the incidences of thuggery , people in fake
soldier uniform going to Ogodo now , incidents of
people snatching in Iyana ward . It is wrong . I just
heard a report now that ballot boxes are being
snatched and thumb printing is going on. It is
completely unfair in this type of election . After the
campaign , people should be allowed to exercise
their free choice .
Do you think you can win ?
If the election is free and fair, I will win .
You complained yesterday that there is
militarisation …?
Which is good . It is to prevent thuggery . But thugs
are still operating .
What is the problem with your wife’ s
accreditation ?
Her card was recognised but her name is on the
register . They did not find her name on the list
they are using. So , she has to fill an incident form.
I don ’ t understand what is happening. The
incidences that I am hearing are troubling . I will
not rush to judgement , but I just hope that the
authorities are hearing and they will take
immediate action because this election is a litmus
test for Nigeria .
From the feelers you are getting from across the
state, what is your impression of voters ’ turnout?
There is a lot of enthusiasm , people want to be
exercise their civic rights and responsibilities , but
the exercise to do so is being denied many of
them by the failure of these equipment . It is mind
boggling that in a single election in our country ,
card readers are disappointing us . Something has
to be done about it. o

www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/11/21/kogi-polls-reports-reaching-me-are-troubling-wada/

1 Like

Re: Kogi Polls : Reports Reaching Me Are Troubling – Wada by Valentinooo: 10:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
Somebody pls tell wada to calm down

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Polls : Reports Reaching Me Are Troubling – Wada by Kyase(m): 10:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
Valentinooo:
Somebody pls tell wada to calm down
The man fit kill him sef

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Polls : Reports Reaching Me Are Troubling – Wada by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
[i][/i]sorry kaponu wada bye bye forever

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Polls : Reports Reaching Me Are Troubling – Wada by DickDastardly(m): 10:25pm On Nov 21, 2015
Wailing laggard, you lost to another criminal due to your visible non performance.
Naija political election is relay race for greedy crooks. One thief comes out and another goes in. undecided

Nigerians being ganggbangged by politicians with messy creammpie of hardship grin cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi Polls : Reports Reaching Me Are Troubling – Wada by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:27pm On Nov 21, 2015
#KogiDecÍde: Audu is a bad omen angry
Re: Kogi Polls : Reports Reaching Me Are Troubling – Wada by wasiudvd(m): 10:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
Lamentation of Jeremiah
Re: Kogi Polls : Reports Reaching Me Are Troubling – Wada by thundafire: 10:35pm On Nov 21, 2015
APC GEJ left peacefully even though una rig wit almajiri so jst let things go peacefully una hear
Re: Kogi Polls : Reports Reaching Me Are Troubling – Wada by utenwuson: 11:41pm On Nov 21, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
how?

1 Like

Re: Kogi Polls : Reports Reaching Me Are Troubling – Wada by bettercreature(m): 11:55pm On Nov 21, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Audu is not a good choice but sadly he is going to win this one

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Polls : Reports Reaching Me Are Troubling – Wada by lmm4real: 12:05am On Nov 22, 2015
Humm ok o kontinue with the complain
Re: Kogi Polls : Reports Reaching Me Are Troubling – Wada by LastSurvivor: 12:09am On Nov 22, 2015
Kogis fate is in their hands. .
Make a good choice u live with it, make a bad one u will still live with it. .

1 Like

Re: Kogi Polls : Reports Reaching Me Are Troubling – Wada by johnsonjosbles(m): 1:52am On Nov 22, 2015
Kyase:

The man fit kill him sef
let him go and die in Lagoon! If you are not a kogite like me, just visit that state, u will agree that this man wada is a fool! Even road to government house is Very graphic in sight! This man failed completely and espect people to vote him again! Wetin I dey talk sef APC too come drop anbother thief machine! Why kogi and Nasarawa are always very unfutunate in chossing leadership? Those are two worst state in nigeria.
Re: Kogi Polls : Reports Reaching Me Are Troubling – Wada by johnsonjosbles(m): 1:56am On Nov 22, 2015
LastSurvivor:
Kogis fate is in their hands. .
Make a good choice u live with it, make a bad one u will still live with it. .
but neither both are good anyway!
Re: Kogi Polls : Reports Reaching Me Are Troubling – Wada by onatisi(m): 2:10am On Nov 22, 2015
Wada ,if you lose na your own problem. You had enough time to prepare yourself
Re: Kogi Polls : Reports Reaching Me Are Troubling – Wada by mekonglobal(m): 3:16am On Nov 22, 2015
cheesy grin Take heart Wada... Incase d result didnt go ur way...just exhibit d spirit of a sportsmanship like d past president did. Such is life.
Re: Kogi Polls : Reports Reaching Me Are Troubling – Wada by proudlyme(m): 3:18am On Nov 22, 2015
Whatever our perceptions about the two main kogi gubernatorial candidates are, a choice still has to be made. the balance is tilting more to audu's side at the moment. #keepingfingerscrossed#
Re: Kogi Polls : Reports Reaching Me Are Troubling – Wada by Nobody: 5:46am On Nov 22, 2015
wada is a goner !
Re: Kogi Polls : Reports Reaching Me Are Troubling – Wada by otokx(m): 5:52am On Nov 22, 2015
The result is not yet out and he is troubled.
Re: Kogi Polls : Reports Reaching Me Are Troubling – Wada by Warlord3000(m): 5:54am On Nov 22, 2015
Sorry for Kogi...

None of the idiota is good Enough to rule them
Re: Kogi Polls : Reports Reaching Me Are Troubling – Wada by Adminisher: 6:08am On Nov 22, 2015
bettercreature:
Audu is not a good choice but sadly he is going to win this one

Let Wada join a good party. He is far better than Audu but APC must win 30 states if possible. let Wada come to APC
Re: Kogi Polls : Reports Reaching Me Are Troubling – Wada by missangela: 6:13am On Nov 22, 2015
Adminisher:

Let Wada join a good party. He is far better than Audu but APC must win 30 states if possible. let Wada come to APC

Must everybody join Apc?

(1) (Reply)

Arms Scam: Buhari's Right Hand Man Arrested By The EFCC / Flood In Port Harcourt / List Of Kwara Pdp Bigwigs That Decamped To Apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.