Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Givers Never Lack! Help Change A Life - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Givers Never Lack! Help Change A Life (586 Views)

Salaries Of Nigerian Teachers And Their Perceived Lack Of Competence / A Life Touching Story. A Must Read For All / He's Invited For An Interview In The UK But Lack Funds To Process Travel Needs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Givers Never Lack! Help Change A Life by deGovernor2024: 10:33pm On Nov 21, 2015
I never wanted to do it this way but I have no option than to come here for a help.

I have watched from behind how members got good job through Nairaland.com and came back to testified the goodness of God and encouraged others jobless members to still hang on to their believe.

My name is Mr Jerry a married man with 3 kids living in lagos. I quit my previous job April 2015 because I was really underpay. This issue of underpay made me to take another job which was an all night shift to sustained the welfare of my family and my aged mother.

But unfortunately the night shift job was lost because the time.

And finally I decided to call it quit on the other job hoping to see a better offer somewhere else.

But am not that lucky because I stayed jobless not until I got another seriously underpay job again this time the transport alone collect 70% of the salary.

Meanwhile my wife had be living up with situation helping where she can with the little shop I open for her then but seriously the shop had been everything for the family and this had seriously reduce the stocks in shop.

Now my wife nagged seriously which I know she is right because she pays the schools fees of our two kids and feed the family, she equally give me transport fare to work which the whole salary is 50k and I spent 1k every day for 5 days in a week.

The one that hurt me most was my new baby that's just six months old having her to pass through this with me.

Please Nairalanders help a brother with a job.

Am a graduate of History and International Relations Ojo Lagos. Am presently living in Ikorodu.

Here is my job experience;

Am a former employee of Mercedes-Benz Center in Lekki Lagos with 4 years experience as an Executive Assistant and 5 years experience in Spare parts/Warehouse management, 3 years in Logistics management in M-B AUTOMOBILE Company Surulere Lagos.

My CV is available on your request.

Here is my contact details

Please help a brother in need.

Thanks and Stay Bless.
Re: Givers Never Lack! Help Change A Life by holyram: 11:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
I will rather advice you to stop looking for paid job. it is better to invest in yourself by learning a skill, like producing some daily need products or rendering service to people if you are interested in producing some daily need chemical product you can check my thread here https://www.nairaland.com/1323520/which-business-start-chemistry-graduate or contact me bamcrown@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Mathematic Teacher Urgently Needed In A School,at Oregun Lagos / Career Opportunities For Business Development At GV Alliance In Lagos / Hotel Operations Assistant Supervisor - Female Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.