Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Using Ur Lap Top As A Gps To Locate A Mobile Phone Location - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Using Ur Lap Top As A Gps To Locate A Mobile Phone Location (793 Views)

How A Snake Destroyed My Lap Top / Putting A Laptop On Your Lap Linked To Male Infertility And Skin Discoloration / You Can Now Send Free Bulk Sms Using Ur Name Or Mobile Number From Ur Phone Or Computer To Any Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Using Ur Lap Top As A Gps To Locate A Mobile Phone Location by sugafoot(m): 7:01pm On May 22, 2009
Hi everyone recently a friend was traveling from port harcout to lagos and at a pint in time he didnt know his exact location and called his friend who then used his the GPS on his laptop to tell him the exact location he was. Pls i would like to have such a facility on my lappie can anyone guide me on how to acquire it on line? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Which Data Cable Works Nokia E61 ? / I Need A Gateway 450sx4 Laptop Motherboard / Wireless Lan Not Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.