Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Ladies, Would You Sleep With Your Man's Bestfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Sleep With Your Man's Bestfriend? (4355 Views)

'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz / Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? / When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Would You Sleep With Your Man's Bestfriend? by MrsChima(f): 7:50am On Nov 22, 2015
Vanquay:

Hmmm. tongue
Re: Ladies, Would You Sleep With Your Man's Bestfriend? by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 22, 2015
MrsChima:

He is having a bath. wink
Lol. You're one naughty little.....grin
You better stop accepting gifts from guys and giving out your phone number anyhow. Cuz I know how you women operate tongue
Re: Ladies, Would You Sleep With Your Man's Bestfriend? by MrsChima(f): 7:51am On Nov 22, 2015
JimiCoker:

Lol. You're one naughty little.....grin
You better stop accepting gifts from guys and giving out your phone number anyhow. Cuz I know how you women operate tongue

How do we operate sir?
Re: Ladies, Would You Sleep With Your Man's Bestfriend? by Burger01(m): 7:51am On Nov 22, 2015
MrsChima:

Fornication and adultery is a sin according to the bible, so either way you are sinning or have sinned regardless who you sleep with that isn't your spouse. wink
Okay. I see that you dey look for trouble. Kontinu. I wish I knew oga Chima, na me go show him this thread personallysmiley
Re: Ladies, Would You Sleep With Your Man's Bestfriend? by MrsChima(f): 7:56am On Nov 22, 2015
Burger01:
Okay. I see that you dey look for trouble. Kontinu. I wish I knew oga Chima, na me go show him this thread personallysmiley

I hope you do show him this thread. wink
Re: Ladies, Would You Sleep With Your Man's Bestfriend? by faith551(m): 7:57am On Nov 22, 2015
MrsChima:

Curb what's fire boo?
Don't worry, when Chima cuts his friends head off, then you'll know
Re: Ladies, Would You Sleep With Your Man's Bestfriend? by trustroad(m): 7:58am On Nov 22, 2015
Not a good idea.
Re: Ladies, Would You Sleep With Your Man's Bestfriend? by MrsChima(f): 8:00am On Nov 22, 2015
faith551:

Don't worry, when Chima cuts his friends head off, then you'll know

I am sensing some jealousy. grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Sleep With Your Man's Bestfriend? by Burger01(m): 8:04am On Nov 22, 2015
MrsChima:

I hope you do show him this thread. wink
So that oga Chima can cut his poor buddy's head off, abi? Issorite smiley
Re: Ladies, Would You Sleep With Your Man's Bestfriend? by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 22, 2015
MrsChima:

How do we operate sir?
Like Naija surgeons ma. Y'all vicious tongue
Re: Ladies, Would You Sleep With Your Man's Bestfriend? by MrsChima(f): 8:16am On Nov 22, 2015
JimiCoker:

Like Naija surgeons ma. Y'all vicious tongue

grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Would You Sleep With Your Man's Bestfriend? by MrsChima(f): 8:17am On Nov 22, 2015
Burger01:
So that oga Chima can cut his poor buddy's head off, abi? Issorite smiley

I haven't slept with his friends YET. So no marital crimes has been done. wink lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Would You Sleep With Your Man's Bestfriend? by Burger01(m): 8:28am On Nov 22, 2015
MrsChima:

I haven't slept with his friends YET. So no marital crimes has been done. wink lipsrsealed
Lol cheesy So, the plan is still in the oven? Okay, kontinu smiley
Re: Ladies, Would You Sleep With Your Man's Bestfriend? by faith551(m): 8:54am On Nov 22, 2015
MrsChima:

I am sensing some jealousy. grin
You left me nau, what options do I have
Re: Ladies, Would You Sleep With Your Man's Bestfriend? by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 22, 2015
MrsChima:

grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Hehehehehe. Am I left or am I right? tongue
Re: Ladies, Would You Sleep With Your Man's Bestfriend? by naijaboiy: 5:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
MrsChima:

Why did you say that sugar plum?
This your thread plus you didn't answer my other question undecided
Re: Ladies, Would You Sleep With Your Man's Bestfriend? by MrsChima(f): 6:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
naijaboiy:

This your thread plus you didn't answer my other question undecided

I did. Go check.
Re: Ladies, Would You Sleep With Your Man's Bestfriend? by amedos(m): 11:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
Whao,nice n interesting post by the OP,will actually love to knw u more mrs chima!!
Re: Ladies, Would You Sleep With Your Man's Bestfriend? by MrsChima(f): 11:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
amedos:
Whao,nice n interesting post by the OP,will actually love to knw u more mrs chima!!

What would you like to know sugar? wink
Re: Ladies, Would You Sleep With Your Man's Bestfriend? by MrsChima(f): 11:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
I can charged by the minute if hourly is too much. wink
Re: Ladies, Would You Sleep With Your Man's Bestfriend? by amedos(m): 11:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
MrsChima:
I can charged by the minute if hourly is too much. wink
interesting,then what r the services to render?
Re: Ladies, Would You Sleep With Your Man's Bestfriend? by MrsChima(f): 2:01am On Mar 07, 2017
;D8
Re: Ladies, Would You Sleep With Your Man's Bestfriend? by Dipwater(m): 7:09am On Mar 07, 2017
MrsChima:
;D8

longest time .where u dey since.new nlanders she be old meat for forum o.laughs.hau is life sugar

(1) (2) (Reply)

... / Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of Husband-To-Be And His Military Wife / Am Damn Bored And Hot! If You Are Bored 2 Enter Here Let's Speak In Tongues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.