Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

12 Ways I'm Making Nothing Less Than $78 In Two Weeks! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 12 Ways I'm Making Nothing Less Than $78 In Two Weeks! (934 Views)

How I'm Making Over 50K Every 4days Investing In This Program / How To Make $78 From A Single Product (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Ways I'm Making Nothing Less Than $78 In Two Weeks! by Dgrea8t(m): 5:37am On Nov 22, 2015
I often hear people complaining about money. This is a great surprise to me. I live in another world but on planet Earth anyways.
A lot of people have gotten free information from me. Some express gratitude through phone calls, sending me some cash (which I love), but most never do anything with it. What I discovered is that except people pay to acquire information, they'll never apply it. It s information, knowledge of the 'how' that saves people from poverty; making them aware that the world is full of abundance.

Going straight to the point... I'll only share 2ways on this post. If you want more, work on these two or at least one then I'll show you the rest. However, you can pay for the remaining 10 ways. Most people posting on nairaland believe people would believe and work on their information when they show proofs. That's half of it. Someone without the passion for success will continually wallow in doubt. Thus, I'll show only one proof out of the two ways. But if you'd order for the other packages, I could send all proofs to you.

Here we go

1. Helping Hands International.
I joined that organization on the 5th of November. Take a look at my account:
[img][/img]

I have withdrawn some amounts from that account. Now Helping hands offers more:

Interest free LOAN
Business loan
Elite Club members loan
Free Humanitarian services
Free Asset/Property support service
Free Trade and skill acquisition service
Income opportunity
Free internet ready LAPTOP
FreeBrand new car
Yearly global pool
House of your own
All expenses paid trip
Infinity Bonus
Residual income for life
Free educational fund for your children
Are you doubting? see this:[img][/img]

If you think it's a scam. Don't worry, you'll join in the next 5 years like most Nigerians do. They join when things become difficult and they end up complaining.

2. Binary

I wouldn't talk too much on this. If I tell you how many dollars I've made this week with this platform. You'll shout, SCAM! The beautiful thing about this is that you can start with just #2,500

I you want to ask me any reasonable question just call or whatsapp: 08032220061 or BBM: 28D28E3B.
Please don't comment with your email address, I can't reach you except on Saturday and Sundays.

Note: If you don't act on this information, it's your fault if you end up broke or stay broke! God bless.

Re: 12 Ways I'm Making Nothing Less Than $78 In Two Weeks! by Sunnymatey(m): 7:28am On Nov 22, 2015
Bros am interested, but need to undstnd how it works. Ma no is 09033008882. Add me on face book on 'sunny brite' so we can discuss further. God bless
Re: 12 Ways I'm Making Nothing Less Than $78 In Two Weeks! by Tommy3750(m): 2:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
Am interested 08062380296
Re: 12 Ways I'm Making Nothing Less Than $78 In Two Weeks! by tonytony208(m): 4:15am On Nov 23, 2015
Another MLM
Re: 12 Ways I'm Making Nothing Less Than $78 In Two Weeks! by Wealth1000(m): 8:59pm On Nov 23, 2015
oilwealth1000gmail.com pls am not in watsup or bbm,,this is my email,,can u help me send me the informations,,i hv idle money which i want to invest buu hav no idea how to invest it

(1) (Reply)

New Investment Opportunities - Free Seminar / A Challenge To Examine The Evidence Against MMM – An Open Response To SEC / You Need Zero Experience In Making Money Online With What I'll Show You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.