Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,799 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Buhari Poses With His Former Driver In The Army And His Daughter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Poses With His Former Driver In The Army And His Daughter (58489 Views)

President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Yusuf Buhari Poses With His Sister Zahra Ahead Of Her Wedding To Ahmed Indimi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Poses With His Former Driver In The Army And His Daughter by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 22, 2015
birmingham04:
Accepted Buhari is an illiterate, what of your Gej with PhD certificate. He achieved nothing. Gej na woman rapper, before you crucify pmb let wait till end of his tenure. The end is better than beginning.
at least Gej is not shy of women like the figure head there grin
Re: Buhari Poses With His Former Driver In The Army And His Daughter by acegikmoqsuwy: 8:31am On Nov 22, 2015
End time picture
Re: Buhari Poses With His Former Driver In The Army And His Daughter by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 22, 2015
dustmalik:

Please, read, read, read.

grin
Re: Buhari Poses With His Former Driver In The Army And His Daughter by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 22, 2015
donphilopus:
Some guys would soon invade this thread and start blasting Buhari for this picture now. Whereas those same guys would praise Fayose for being a picture man. Hypocrites!
while you blame fayose for posting pictures and sing buhari praise for doing the same. hypocrite.
Re: Buhari Poses With His Former Driver In The Army And His Daughter by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 22, 2015
photocracy government.
Re: Buhari Poses With His Former Driver In The Army And His Daughter by olunavi(m): 8:43am On Nov 22, 2015
End Time Photo(ETP). Quote me and I won't hesitate to place a curse on you
Re: Buhari Poses With His Former Driver In The Army And His Daughter by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 22, 2015
donphilopus:

Modified. Was angered by another fellow. No vex! Chop knuckle!!

Correct man.

Government come, government go. Me and you go still dey.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Poses With His Former Driver In The Army And His Daughter by amazingspiderma: 8:57am On Nov 22, 2015
This is a cheap point,please the presidential team should post something important.

Like how Nigeria intent to join the world in steping up the war against insurgence.

Please click like if your father was a driver.
Re: Buhari Poses With His Former Driver In The Army And His Daughter by nobeku: 9:06am On Nov 22, 2015
Promhize:

Are you stup¡d?

Are there terrorists in Ekiti state?
Is Fayose the petroleum minister?
Who promised to lead the battle against Boko-Haram?

105 soldiers are missing and this mofo of a president is touring the world.

After two simultaneous bomb blast last week, a president comes out to say God will heal and comfort the injured. Then he should resign, or what was he elected for?

You guys are crazy honestly. In the last few months of this administration, every week has been about one scandal or the other. Tsa, military, PAF, workers salary... Too many to count.
Your seizure is getting close to being psychological and physically turning you to a vegetable... Slow down a bit, You have Atleast another 7 and half years of heart attacks.. Sorry......

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Poses With His Former Driver In The Army And His Daughter by Uniboy1: 9:08am On Nov 22, 2015
donphilopus:
[s][/s]
You will only bark when it gets there.
And it has gotten there

1 Like

Re: Buhari Poses With His Former Driver In The Army And His Daughter by nobeku: 9:16am On Nov 22, 2015
Promhize:

You see when I say you are stup¡d, I'm understating the obvious.

What necessitated your previous comment about Fayose, if not self guilt?

What necessitated the bolded?

Buhari has not continued any project from the previous administration yet he is borrowing 2 trillion naira already. And you are talking about projects!

I'm not in Ekiti state, but I'm in Nigeria. What is your business with Ekiti? Look for an Ekiti man/woman and ask him those questions. I'm in Nigeria, so ask me questions about the illiterate you voted in as president, else forever remain silent.
Let me ask you 1 or 2 questions, as you so proposed... Is General muhammadu Buhari(Retired) your President even if it's beginning to kill you softly?Will your being a psychotic WAILER change the fact that PMB is your president for Atleast 3 and a half years?Will your FATHER ever achieve what PMB has achieved if given 3 lifetimes?What is your level of STEWPEEDITY in terms of Comprehension and sublime environmental analysis?
Re: Buhari Poses With His Former Driver In The Army And His Daughter by erinalex: 9:30am On Nov 22, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Another achievement from the government? angry
just as Wike recorded an unprecedented achievement because he went shopping at a local market ?
Re: Buhari Poses With His Former Driver In The Army And His Daughter by tiredface: 9:41am On Nov 22, 2015
THE MAN WITH NORTHERN AGENDA, ONE OF THE CELEBRATED NORTHERN HEROES. THE CERTIFICATED ILLITERATE, BOKO HARAM UNCLE. YOU LOOK GOOD MALAM. MAY YOU LEAVE LONG ENOUGH TO SEE THIS USELESS COUNTRY DIS INTEGRATE, AMEN
Re: Buhari Poses With His Former Driver In The Army And His Daughter by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:41am On Nov 22, 2015
erinalex:
just as Wike recorded an unprecedented achievement because he went shopping at a local market ?
Picture stuff don't impress me
Re: Buhari Poses With His Former Driver In The Army And His Daughter by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 22, 2015
Lordave:
But APC wing of Nairaland said he drove himself and lived a humble life as head of state.
Proof or you are stupid.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Poses With His Former Driver In The Army And His Daughter by ElCapone(m): 9:51am On Nov 22, 2015
Promhize:

And you that loves buhari, congratulations on your patriotism, while at it counter my assertions. It's your type we 'sheep'
Abegi leave english 4 dictionary. Isn't it obvious. Say whatever you like but I don't think I Wld give da satisfaction of having an argument. E-wailer!!!!
Re: Buhari Poses With His Former Driver In The Army And His Daughter by pasol4real(m): 9:59am On Nov 22, 2015
[quote author=damton post=40278803]what an inspiring pictures. [/quote]
O boy See grammar
guy na Part time secondary school you go ?
Re: Buhari Poses With His Former Driver In The Army And His Daughter by damton(m): 10:01am On Nov 22, 2015
[quote author=pasol4real post=40282048][/quote]

Na you be my teacher
Re: Buhari Poses With His Former Driver In The Army And His Daughter by pasol4real(m): 10:03am On Nov 22, 2015
damton:
what an inspiring pictures.
O boy See grammar
Guy na Part time secondary school you go ?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Poses With His Former Driver In The Army And His Daughter by damton(m): 10:04am On Nov 22, 2015
pasol4real:

O boy See grammar
Guy na Part time secondary school you go ?

Na you be my teacher.
Re: Buhari Poses With His Former Driver In The Army And His Daughter by Spybradd: 10:08am On Nov 22, 2015
donphilopus:
Some guys would soon invade this thread and start blasting Buhari for this picture now. Whereas those same guys would praise Fayose for being a picture man. Hypocrites!
you portray a typical example of such now,Edo peeps aint like this.
Re: Buhari Poses With His Former Driver In The Army And His Daughter by Spybradd: 10:14am On Nov 22, 2015
birmingham04:
Accepted Buhari is an illiterate, what of your Gej with PhD certificate. He achieved nothing. Gej na woman rapper, before you crucify pmb let wait till end of his tenure. The end is better than beginning.

guy abeg,speak pidgin,brethren go understand.. ;
Re: Buhari Poses With His Former Driver In The Army And His Daughter by Forwetinnah: 10:26am On Nov 22, 2015
..thought APC said his driver was a Christian?? Chai!! APC, i now understand how Binta became a Senator. Merit indeed
Re: Buhari Poses With His Former Driver In The Army And His Daughter by PapaOyoyo: 11:01am On Nov 22, 2015
SHOPPERS:
I'm waiting for the daft guy that will put this on front page

I hope u didnt hug a transformer

Its on Front Page

1 Like

Re: Buhari Poses With His Former Driver In The Army And His Daughter by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:07am On Nov 22, 2015
Confessng:
The prayer of most(some parents would rather not) parent is that their children should be greater than them.
A driver's daughter who became a Senator,if she writes a book I believe it will be an interesting read.
Re: Buhari Poses With His Former Driver In The Army And His Daughter by Eketem: 11:56am On Nov 22, 2015
Confessng:
The prayer of most(some parents would rather not) parent is that their children should be greater than them.
A driver's daughter who became a Senator,if she writes a book I believe it will be an interesting read.

She is a great woman. The first Nigerian to represent 2 states; Kaduna and Adamawa. She won as a Christian non Indigene in Kaduna against an Indigience Islamic schoolar, she Represented Kaduna in the National Assembly 1999_2003 before the former Governor of Adamawa invited her back home to serve as a representative. Shw defeated the former Adamawa Governor to emerge Senator.

Buhari the Selfie President doing what his Does best snap photo. Buhari’s photographer is working. That is the only thing working in Nigeria now
Re: Buhari Poses With His Former Driver In The Army And His Daughter by phonesNgadgets: 12:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
Confessng:
smiley You are one of the haves.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Poses With His Former Driver In The Army And His Daughter by Hernandez88(m): 12:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
Yur stupidility is first class! Child of hate & anger!

Yu cn cry, wail, bark, whatever, President Buhari is your president for the next three & half year!

Yu ar jst spewing gibberish lyk a kindergaten pupil!

Where are you when Nigeria Army announce that the soldiers are back & in their units! Or are you one of those idiots that believe in the picture of the burning soldiers that is circulating?

Or were you in the country when Buhari that you ar insulting now gave CBN an order to pay those marketers a sum of 413billion only for Senates refuse to approve it. Yur thinking faculty need a total resets! At the same time, yu need to call your brain back from vaccation. I wonder the type of school yu attend.

Promhize:

Are you stup¡d?

Are there terrorists in Ekiti state?
Is Fayose the petroleum minister?
Who promised to lead the battle against Boko-Haram?

105 soldiers are missing and this mofo of a president is touring the world.

After two simultaneous bomb blast last week, a president comes out to say God will heal and comfort the injured. Then he should resign, or what was he elected for?

You guys are crazy honestly. In the last few months of this administration, every week has been about one scandal or the other. Tsa, military, PAF, workers salary... Too many to count.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Poses With His Former Driver In The Army And His Daughter by antonioculprito(m): 1:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
President mama mmadu bu garri grin
Re: Buhari Poses With His Former Driver In The Army And His Daughter by lastpage: 1:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
Promhize:

Are you stup¡d? YOU.... are a slowpoke!

You guys are crazy honestly. In the last few months of this administration, every week has been about UNEARTHING one INHERITED scandal or the other. Tsa, military, PAF, workers salary... Too many to count.

FIXED!

Now, go and sin no more

Lastpage!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion / Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) / 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.