₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,274,598 members, 4,984,567 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2019 at 05:49 AM

Buhari Poses With His Former Driver In The Army And His Daughter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Poses With His Former Driver In The Army And His Daughter (57024 Views)

President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Yusuf Buhari Poses With His Sister Zahra Ahead Of Her Wedding To Ahmed Indimi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Poses With His Former Driver In The Army And His Daughter by Proffdada: 1:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
Promhize:

You see when I say you are stup¡d, I'm understating the obvious.

What necessitated your previous comment about Fayose, if not self guilt?

What necessitated the bolded?

Buhari has not continued any project from the previous administration yet he is borrowing 2 trillion naira already. And you are talking about projects!

I'm not in Ekiti state, but I'm in Nigeria. What is your business with Ekiti? Look for an Ekiti man/woman and ask him those questions. I'm in Nigeria, so ask me questions about the illiterate you voted in as president, else forever remain silent.
By their wails you shall know them
Re: Buhari Poses With His Former Driver In The Army And His Daughter by DaMaster(m): 1:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
Promhize:

Are you stup¡d?

Are there terrorists in Ekiti state?
Is Fayose the petroleum minister?
Who promised to lead the battle against Boko-Haram?

105 soldiers are missing and this mofo of a president is touring the world.

After two simultaneous bomb blast last week, a president comes out to say God will heal and comfort the injured. Then he should resign, or what was he elected for?

You guys are crazy honestly. In the last few months of this administration, every week has been about one scandal or the other. Tsa, military, PAF, workers salary... Too many to count.

Promise Ihezie, you really don't have to be insultive na! the point is that Fayose like every other G
leader in the country has a lot of duties on his shoulder. Yet, he keeps doing all he does. Should a Doctor never smile because patients die in the hospital? I think you need to stop this o!
Re: Buhari Poses With His Former Driver In The Army And His Daughter by folajoseph(m): 1:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
tuniski:
Thought the dad was IBB's driver not Buhari! Watched her interview on channels where she said IBB's driver's daughter. OP do the needful.

I watched a TV interview the man did before the elections with one of the media outfits and he stated clearly that he was buhari's former driver, though he didn't state that Binta Masi is his daughter so I think there might be a disconnect somewhere.
Re: Buhari Poses With His Former Driver In The Army And His Daughter by Confessng: 2:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
wink The deep calleth to the deep
phonesNgadgets:

smiley You are one of the haves.
Re: Buhari Poses With His Former Driver In The Army And His Daughter by Confessng: 2:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
I see you Sir [quote author=JideTheBlogger post=40283705][/quote]
Re: Buhari Poses With His Former Driver In The Army And His Daughter by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
Its not about Buhari. Its a military thing , they got a bond in them.

They luv themselves not minding their ranks. They salute and relate whenever they recognise themmselves in public.

Civilians will always be civilians. Bloody civilians! To be a civilian is the worst sin known.
Re: Buhari Poses With His Former Driver In The Army And His Daughter by bukster(f): 2:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
Confessng:
The prayer of most(some parents would rather not) parent is that their children should be greater than them.
A driver's daughter who became a Senator,if she writes a book I believe it will be an interesting read.
This is why Nigerians, especially northerners need to make sure their daughters are educated. Girls can do great things too and make their parents proud when given the chance.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Poses With His Former Driver In The Army And His Daughter by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
Thunder fire Buhari
Re: Buhari Poses With His Former Driver In The Army And His Daughter by flokii: 4:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
Binta na hausaa name abi?
Re: Buhari Poses With His Former Driver In The Army And His Daughter by arnold123: 4:41am On Nov 24, 2015
Stupid fagbag!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olujonwo Obasanjo Drags Wife Temitope Adebutu To Court, One Year After Wedding / N49m Intercepted By EFCC At Kaduna Airport (Photos) / "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.