Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

A Look At This Chick As She Goes To Church And Your Reaction - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Look At This Chick As She Goes To Church And Your Reaction (1070 Views)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? / See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Look At This Chick As She Goes To Church And Your Reaction by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 22, 2015
winkof she goes to worship her God.
But what will you say about the hot dress....?
And if we sit close to you guys cheesy will you have a divided attention or still be listening to the pastor's preaching?

Re: A Look At This Chick As She Goes To Church And Your Reaction by ANGELMARVE(m): 7:21am On Nov 22, 2015
END TIME DRESSING, END TIME LADY, END TIME OP, END TIME THREAD, END TIME CHURCH. "click like if u think this lady is op trying to show us her dressing.

1 Like

Re: A Look At This Chick As She Goes To Church And Your Reaction by Femtel(m): 7:29am On Nov 22, 2015
ASSOCIATION OF END TIME

1 Like

Re: A Look At This Chick As She Goes To Church And Your Reaction by tolababa(m): 7:29am On Nov 22, 2015
Ok
Re: A Look At This Chick As She Goes To Church And Your Reaction by cold(m): 7:31am On Nov 22, 2015
There is no proof she's going to church but if she is i think i'll have to rethink my atheism and return to the fold. The evening service will be holding at my place.

1 Like

Re: A Look At This Chick As She Goes To Church And Your Reaction by MrLaw101(m): 7:32am On Nov 22, 2015
this is temptation embarassed
Re: A Look At This Chick As She Goes To Church And Your Reaction by Dekatron(m): 7:36am On Nov 22, 2015
@Cold

meself go turn back to Christianity from Toothfairy. This is my own heaven.

SEE UKWU!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Look At This Chick As She Goes To Church And Your Reaction by cold(m): 7:44am On Nov 22, 2015
Dekatron:
@Cold

meself go turn back to Christianity from Toothfairy. This is my own heaven.

SEE UKWU!! shocked shocked shocked
I swear down. No be small tin. She will be my God and i'll worship her till eternity grin
Re: A Look At This Chick As She Goes To Church And Your Reaction by Greenvilla(m): 7:54am On Nov 22, 2015
This is wickedness cry
Re: A Look At This Chick As She Goes To Church And Your Reaction by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 22, 2015
I wouldn't mind dying on top this ukwu..
just tasting.... then u can take my life.
Re: A Look At This Chick As She Goes To Church And Your Reaction by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 22, 2015
I wouldn't mind dying on top this ukwu..

just tasting.... then u can take my life. ." grin
Re: A Look At This Chick As She Goes To Church And Your Reaction by KelvinKelt(m): 9:16am On Nov 22, 2015
This is nothing but seduction(Babylon de Great).
Re: A Look At This Chick As She Goes To Church And Your Reaction by KelvinKelt(m): 9:24am On Nov 22, 2015
Seduction at it peak. When one dresses with the sole aim at seducing the opposite sex, its a pure sin. *THIS'S WHAT TUFACE CALLS: TRUTHFUL LIES*
Re: A Look At This Chick As She Goes To Church And Your Reaction by sinkhole: 1:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
@OP, if u think that pic is hot, then u are right; if u think we men will be aroused by such pics, yes, most of us will; but if u want us to beleive that she is going to church in such an outfit, NO, we dont beleive you on that!

(1) (Reply)

Mobile App To Pay Tithe / SEE What IPOB Did In Vatican City Today In Front Of The Pope (video) / Whose Report Do You Believe: Jesus Or That Of Paul???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.