Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BETTER USED AND DUMPED - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BETTER USED AND DUMPED (6556 Views)

I Sympathise With A Guy Who Says He Used And Dumped A Girl / Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped / Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BETTER USED AND DUMPED by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 22, 2015
[b] IF YOU WANT TO LIVE LONG DO NOT MARRY A NIGERIAN GIRL sad

It's not surprising that female population are exceeding their male counterparts in this present world and due to this fact many ladies are desperate and will stop at nothing to lure gullible men into their fake love trap with the hope of trapping them with marital bondage. undecided One amazing thing is the stupidity and pride Nigerian girls exhibit when they are still in the age bracket of (22-28) by playing hard to get on potential suitors just to give an impression of been a good girl even tho they are mostly who.res and prostitutes in disguise . They waste away their early years running after men for money and material gains. Nigerian girls are mostly insatiable. They are long throats and their money hungry nature will make Oliver Twist jealous. They jump from dick to dick heartlessly, eat like glutton on a date, and the worst part is their terrible hygiene. All these factors are responsible for the teaming population of desperate ladies who will stop at nothing to get their hands on a man after their terrible past comes haunting them. Nigerian girls can never be good wives. Recent study shows that most men who married Nigerian girls end up in early graves due to facts emanating after years of marriage. Many Nigerian men are raising bastard kids in their homes courtesy of the prostitutes they call wives. undecided If you want a peaceful marriage, i advise you to look out side the shores of Africa where mentalities are entirely different from these financial pest we call women in Nigeria. A foreign lady offers you true love with out deceit, Care, support, and they understand the real meaning of been in a relationship. There are bad ladies every where but the poverty mentality Nigerian girls are raised with makes most of them turn to beast. The percentage of promiscuos and disloyal female partners in Nigeria exceeds any other part of the planet. Nigerian Girls will never love you for who you are but what you have or possess and once that thing(money) is no more, they quit you and look for the next comfort zone irrespective of the memories and number of years you spend together. A word is enough for the wise. Choose wisely undecided

#Team foreign girls cool cool[/b]

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BETTER USED AND DUMPED by McCarlito(m): 9:03am On Nov 22, 2015

16 Likes

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BETTER USED AND DUMPED by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 22, 2015

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BETTER USED AND DUMPED by iceberylin(m): 9:06am On Nov 22, 2015
Used to crush on whites till I watched BOTCHED angry

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BETTER USED AND DUMPED by tpiadotcom: 9:09am On Nov 22, 2015
If I open counter thread now that will reopen a can of worms, which I guess is the op's intention.
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BETTER USED AND DUMPED by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 22, 2015
tpiadotcom:
If I open counter thread now that will reopen a can of worms, which I guess is the op's intention.

Who cares

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BETTER USED AND DUMPED by dj187: 9:18am On Nov 22, 2015
Sad reality embarassed cry

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BETTER USED AND DUMPED by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 22, 2015
Same story everyday on nairaland!!mtcheeew

The funniest aspect is dah the op is a Nigerian,and I know yu av sisters or cousins.... Hope u know they are better off used and dumped too...Hedoit!!

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BETTER USED AND DUMPED by Tallesty1(m): 9:21am On Nov 22, 2015
I salute your stupidity

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BETTER USED AND DUMPED by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 22, 2015
dj187:
Sad reality embarassed cry

watch as some woman wrapper men will invade this thread to lick the girls asses

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BETTER USED AND DUMPED by tpiadotcom: 9:22am On Nov 22, 2015
searching4l0ve:

Who cares

well, I was raised right, unlike you.

that's why you don't see me opening misogynistic threads.

sorry for your misery.

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BETTER USED AND DUMPED by sirhot(m): 9:23am On Nov 22, 2015
searching4l0ve:
[b] IF YOU WANT TO LIVE LONG DO NOT MARRY A NIGERIAN GIRL sad

It's not surprising that female population are exceeding their male counterparts in this present world and due to this fact many ladies are desperate and will stop at nothing to lure gullible men into their fake love trap with the hope of trapping them with marital bondage. undecided One amazing thing is the stupidity and pride Nigerian girls exhibit when they are still in the age bracket of (22-28) by playing hard to get on potential suitors just to give an impression of been a good girl even tho the are mostly who.res and prostiutes in disguise . They waste away their early years running after men for money and material gains. Nigerian girls are mostly insatiable. They are long throats and their money hungry nature will make Oliver Twist jealous. They jump from dick to dick heartlessly, eat like glutton on a date, and the worst part is their terrible hygiene. All these factors are responsible for the teaming population of desperate ladies who will stop at nothing to get their hands on a man after their terrible past comes haunting them. Nigerian girls can never be good wives. Recent study shows that most men who married Nigerian girls end up in early graves due to facts emanating after years of marriage. Many Nigerian men are raising bastard kids in their homes courtesy of the prostitutes they call wives. undecided If you want a peaceful marriage, i advise you to look out side the shores of Africa where mentalities are entirely different from these financial pest we call women in Nigeria. A foreign lady offers you true love with out deceit, Care, support, and they understand the real meaning of been in a relationship. There are bad ladies every where but the poverty mentality Nigerian girls are raised with makes most of them turn to beast. The percentage of promiscuos and disloyal female partners in Nigeria exceeds any other part of the planet. Nigerian Girls will never love you for who you are but what you have or possess and once that thing(money) is no more, they quit you and look for the next comfort zone irrespective of the memories and number of years you spend together. A word is enough for the wise. Choose wisely undecided

#Team foreign girls cool cool[/b]
grin grin grin grin grin grin Gosh! Guy, you are funny! Just hope Nigerian girls don't catch you grin grin grin

You got me laughing so hard! grin grin grin

I can't agree more! I remember my foreign love wink

At least I've experienced love for once! sad

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BETTER USED AND DUMPED by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 22, 2015
Harbosede02:
Same story everyday on nairaland!!mtcheeew

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BETTER USED AND DUMPED by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 22, 2015
[quote author=searching4l0ve post=40281246][/quote]u are dumb.....and guess wat??

Exchanging mentions with yu is a waste of time....find something good doing with ur Sunday.
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BETTER USED AND DUMPED by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 22, 2015
tpiadotcom:

well, I was raised right, unlike you.

that's why you don't see me opening misogynistic threads.

sorry for your misery.

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BETTER USED AND DUMPED by Audray(f): 9:28am On Nov 22, 2015
Mtchhhheww! "Searching4love" why u no go search for love when ur being ridiculous? Oya na go Abroad and see which white girl wan marry ur sorry ass.
"recent study" which recent study did u shit outta ya ass to come and lie lie here. Nonsense attention seeker.
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BETTER USED AND DUMPED by gamaliel121(m): 9:29am On Nov 22, 2015
OP, your only friend is your misery!!!

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BETTER USED AND DUMPED by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 22, 2015
sirhot:
grin grin grin grin grin grin Gosh! Guy, you are funny! Just hope Nigerian girls don't catch you grin grin grin

You got me laughing so hard! grin grin grin

I can't agree more! I remember my foreign love wink

At least I've experienced love for once! sad

No mind the bastards. truth is bitter. useless girls

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BETTER USED AND DUMPED by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 22, 2015
Oh fücking No!!! You didn't just say that!!!angry

Your mom=Nigerian
Your dad=Nigerian
Your Sisters=Nigerian
Your Cousins=Nigerian
Your Great grandma=Nigerian
Your dad=Nigerian
Your Last Girlfriend that supposedly broke your fragile heart=Nigerian

I've therefore drawn out A conclusion that U created this post with the Aim of "Seeking for attention"....undecided Which only makes You look Stupidly Thirsty and Love starved..gringrin

(Seaching4love indeed)...You're in Forlorn sweery, u need to get laid by a "Nigerian girl"...real fast..u might explode!grin

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BETTER USED AND DUMPED by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 22, 2015
Estharfabian:

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BETTER USED AND DUMPED by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 22, 2015
Audray:
Mtchhhheww! "Searching4love" why u no go search for love when ur being ridiculous? Oya na go Abroad and see which white girl wan marry ur sorry ass.
"recent study" which recent study did u shit outta ya ass to come and lie lie here. Nonsense attention seeker.

thrash

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BETTER USED AND DUMPED by Audray(f): 9:37am On Nov 22, 2015
searching4l0ve:
[s][/s]

thrash
Like you...

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BETTER USED AND DUMPED by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 22, 2015
Audray:
Like you...

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BETTER USED AND DUMPED by Audray(f): 9:47am On Nov 22, 2015
[quote author=searching4l0ve post=40281694][/quote]Wetin happen? You downloaded memes and quotes to use on people? Idiot. You are truly thrash.
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BETTER USED AND DUMPED by tunnyl(m): 9:53am On Nov 22, 2015
In one sentence, Dont marry Nigerian girls because they are gold diggers. It might be true or false, but it is very wrong to generalize.

When youou wanna convey your opinion, you do it based on past experience which could be personal or close relations account. I believe you should have given examples, because everybody can't have the same behaviour be it male or female. I
I
have met good Nigerian girls, and besides my mother d sisters doesn't match the Negative descriptions you gave.
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BETTER USED AND DUMPED by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 22, 2015
Estharfabian:

Your mom=Nigerian
Your dad=Nigerian
Your Sisters=Nigerian
Your Cousins=Nigerian
Your Great grandma=Nigerian
Your dad=Nigerian
Your Last Girlfriend that supposedly broke your fragile heart=Nigerian

I've therefore drawn out A conclusion that U created this post with the Aim of "Seeking for attention"....undecided Which only makes You look Stupidly Thirsty and Love starved..gringrin

(Seaching4love indeed)...You're in Forlorn sweery, u need to get laid by a "Nigerian girl"...real fast..u might explode!grin

Well composed trash undecided Stinking opinion from a fat biitch undecided

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BETTER USED AND DUMPED by tpiadotcom: 10:00am On Nov 22, 2015
eversearching4l0ve:

you're stating the obvious.
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BETTER USED AND DUMPED by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 22, 2015
tunnyl:
In one sentence, Dont marry Nigerian girls because they are gold diggers. It might be true or false, but it is very wrong to generalize.

When youou wanna convey your opinion, you do it based on past experience which could be personal or close relations account. I believe you should have given examples, because everybody can't have the same behaviour be it male or female. I
I
have met good Nigerian girls, and besides my mother d sisters doesn't match the Negative descriptions you gave.

Spare me your sermons. Everyone knows mums were of the sane generation where dignity were rampant among women unlike today. Your sister might just be a regular pretender like every other girl. Outsiders will judge her better. no offense

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BETTER USED AND DUMPED by tunnyl(m): 10:03am On Nov 22, 2015
searching4l0ve:

Spare me your sermons. Everyone knows mums were of the sane generation where dignity were rampant among women unlike today. Your sister might just be a regular pretender like every other girl. Outsiders will judge her better. no offense

Well you might be right. But our parents gave us proper training and it is up to them to behave how they want, but I can assure you that they are not gold diggers. Thanks. Also i think you just got betrayed by a lover that you once placed your whole life In her hands. Sorry bout that.

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BETTER USED AND DUMPED by tpiadotcom: 10:03am On Nov 22, 2015
searching4l0ve:

sane should not be a word you use.
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BETTER USED AND DUMPED by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 22, 2015
tpiadotcom:

sane should not be a word you use.

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BETTER USED AND DUMPED by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 22, 2015
tunnyl:

Well you might be right. But our parents gave us proper training and it is up to them to behave how they want, but I can assure you that they are not gold diggers. Thanks. Also i think you just got betrayed by a lover that you once placed your whole life In her hands. Sorry bout that.

Consequences Of Premarital Sex / 3 People You Shouldn't Help Financially (Allow Them to Suffer) / 10 Cute Names To Call Your Girlfriend