Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

BREAKING NEWS - Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election - Thisday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS - Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election - Thisday (6118 Views)

Opinion Poll Tips Oke To Win Ondo Election - Thisday / Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi Governorship Election / Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS - Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election - Thisday by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 22, 2015
donphilopus:

Pls learn to separate SS from SE when talking about Biafra. Biafra is different from Niger Delta.

grin sorry sir. The ibos need oyel

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS - Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election - Thisday by donphilopus: 11:56am On Nov 22, 2015
Abagworo:

So Igala has been ruling Kogi since 1999? I like fairness and hope APC and PDP field only Egbira or Okun candidate in 2019 for justice and equity.

Bro., it would be very hard for any of them to risk that. We've not forgotten what happened in Rivers so soon. I'm sure a particular section of Rivers (Ikwerre) wants to rule Rivers till eternity. When Amaechi wanted to correct the anomalies, they called him names. They didn't vote (for) his candidate (that's if Election actually held in Rivers) from who happens not to be Ikwerre. APC or PDP in Edo State wouldn't risk making an Esan man their Candidate when a Benin man is there, they know what would happen. Except it's zoned there by the two major Parties, I don't think Audu would risk making somebody from Okun or Egbira his successor.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS - Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election - Thisday by kestolove95(m): 11:56am On Nov 22, 2015
Captain Idris Wada should be ready to initiate that call that makes them call people hero.
Re: BREAKING NEWS - Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election - Thisday by mccoy47(m): 11:58am On Nov 22, 2015

Nigerians will never learn! PDP ran a one party Nigeria without oppostopposition and that brought impunity. Today APC is keying in that same part of one party system and we are rejoicing.
MY PEOPLE! LEARN!!! cry

Re: BREAKING NEWS - Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election - Thisday by emmalexabl(m): 12:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
Is it only the Igalas that should be ruling Kogi State ??
They should give others chance to rule for fair play,equity and justice.
The greedy Abubakar Audu is back to complete the assignment which he started in 1999 but didnt complete(the looting of the kogi state treasury)....
Re: BREAKING NEWS - Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election - Thisday by ikaboy: 12:04pm On Nov 22, 2015
Another dismantling, the wind of change has partially berthed in Kogi before proceeding to Bayelsa. IKUKU OMA

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS - Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election - Thisday by kingjizzy2(m): 12:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
Oga Tonye how far grin grin grin grin Wailers wre unaa
Re: BREAKING NEWS - Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election - Thisday by focus7: 1:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
Olisa Menthu and Fayose will rave like mad dogs.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS - Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election - Thisday by L0rdTeekay(m): 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
hahaha! We don win oo #APCAudu. Big sorry 2 mourners/wailers :-D
Re: BREAKING NEWS - Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election - Thisday by tuniski: 1:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
Iamoilprince:
PDP will soon be an extinct party!!!

Kudos to the person that initiated the merger between AD and ANPP.
see yourself so, cos apc won election then pdp will be extinct abi? I wonder why apga hasn't extinct. Anyway, change in leadership via the ballot is the beauty of democracy. Pdp remains very much alive. It is not about the victor but, the multitude that voted the loser! Watch it as pdp bounces back except buhari/apc govs do magic in performance. The citizens now have the power to hire and fire politicians!!!! God bless nigeria and deepen our democracy.
Re: BREAKING NEWS - Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election - Thisday by kkkp: 1:55pm On Nov 22, 2015
Hahahahahahaha pdp how market
Re: BREAKING NEWS - Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election - Thisday by missangela: 2:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
tuniski:
see yourself so, cos apc won election then pdp will be extinct abi? I wonder why apga hasn't extinct. Anyway, change in leadership via the ballot is the beauty of democracy. Pdp remains very much alive. It is not about the victor but, the multitude that voted the loser! Watch it as pdp bounces back except buhari/apc govs do magic in performance. The citizens now have the power to hire and fire politicians!!!! God bless nigeria and deepen our democracy.

Apc government can never be voted out.
Re: BREAKING NEWS - Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election - Thisday by coolgem5: 2:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmm, at last
Re: BREAKING NEWS - Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election - Thisday by Brooklynsouth(f): 2:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
catlova:

grin sorry sir. The ibos need oyel
I am indeed touched but the marginalisation of the igbo nation is political. How can you explain the deliberate carving out of economical and naturally endowed parts of igbo land into strange states? There is more to the cry for biafra than the eye meets

Can you imagine a scenario were the coastal parts of lagos,ogun and ondo is carved into south south and are made to deny yoruba for them to survive. These states i mentioned above are the engine room of south west economy and if these states are alienated to yoruba dont you think that would be another landlocked and economically
unviable sokoto?

Like i said earlier, after the war, igboland was designed to be economically unviable.
All the coastal areas of igbo land was ceded to the minorities, i am sure you have heard that igboland is landlocked?
That is a psychological warfare waged against igbos.
If you check well you will observe that aba is the nearest city to porthacourt. In a sane and equal country aba should be in thesame state with ph so that the port will
feed the industrial/commercial city of aba.

I am from oyigbo in rivers state. In 1976 we were carved out of the present abia state and included into rivers state because we have oil in quantom. We were forced to answer oyigbo against the original obigbo just to de-igbonise us just as the did to ikwerres. The FGN carved out the whole oil producing parts of igboland
into rivers,bayelsa,delta and akwa ibom just to weaken igbos.

Do you know that if
igboland is one we would have been the ethnic group that produces the largestamount of oil in nigeria?

What of the 20 pounds policy? Theindigenisation policy? The FGN siting and allocation of industries? Less number of states to undermine us politically and in resource distribution? What
OBASANJO did to orji uzor kalu slok group and how he fustrated ibeto(whom would have been the richest man in africa) to his early death? What of resource control?
The list is endless bro, nigeria neesd to be restructured fast
Re: BREAKING NEWS - Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election - Thisday by Ayomide316: 2:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
Re: BREAKING NEWS - Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election - Thisday by EdCure: 2:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
Mutuwa:
smiley Its not surprising, even the erstwhile kano state governor did it.
Nigeria and the lucky no 2 in our affairs;

Wuru wuru
Bom bom
Magu magu
Chin Chin
Play play
Sabi sabi
Talk talk
Kiri kiri
Yori yori
Like joke like joke
Ten ten
Puff puff
Nyafu nyafu
Plenty plenty
Many many
Copy copy..
List is endless...

Jaga jaga
Faily faily
Tey tey
Waka waka...

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS - Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election - Thisday by 2n2k(m): 2:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
Abagworo:

So Igala has been ruling Kogi since 1999? I like fairness and hope APC and PDP field only Egbira or Okun candidate in 2019 for justice and equity.

In Benue State too, the Tivs have not allowed Idomas to smell the governorship seat
Re: BREAKING NEWS - Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election - Thisday by Erums(m): 2:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
Hope dis one is not gonna be OK with open corruption And promise to return it next tenure
Re: BREAKING NEWS - Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election - Thisday by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
I am indeed touched but the marginalisation of the igbo nation is political. How can you explain the deliberate carving out of economical and naturally endowed parts of igbo land into strange states? There is more to the cry for biafra than the eye meets

Can you imagine a scenario were the coastal parts of lagos,ogun and ondo is carved into south south and are made to deny yoruba for them to survive. These states i mentioned above are the engine room of south west economy and if these states are alienated to yoruba dont you think that would be another landlocked and economically
unviable sokoto?

Like i said earlier, after the war, igboland was designed to be economically unviable.
All the coastal areas of igbo land was ceded to the minorities, i am sure you have heard that igboland is landlocked?
That is a psychological warfare waged against igbos.
If you check well you will observe that aba is the nearest city to porthacourt. In a sane and equal country aba should be in thesame state with ph so that the port will
feed the industrial/commercial city of aba.

I am from oyigbo in rivers state. In 1976 we were carved out of the present abia state and included into rivers state because we have oil in quantom. We were forced to answer oyigbo against the original obigbo just to de-igbonise us just as the did to ikwerres. The FGN carved out the whole oil producing parts of igboland
into rivers,bayelsa,delta and akwa ibom just to weaken igbos.

Do you know that if
igboland is one we would have been the ethnic group that produces the largestamount of oil in nigeria?

What of the 20 pounds policy? Theindigenisation policy? The FGN siting and allocation of industries? Less number of states to undermine us politically and in resource distribution? What
OBASANJO did to orji uzor kalu slok group and how he fustrated ibeto(whom would have been the richest man in africa) to his early death? What of resource control?
The list is endless bro, nigeria neesd to be restructured fast

So why dont u guys calm your nerves and see what this government has to offer? Afterall you were very patient on the last 16 years, why run to the streets now?

BTW, looks like you were trying to say igbo lands also had oil producing areas, well i dont know abt that. But what i do know is that the Niger Delta is not ready to share anything oil witya, so y secede?

You people should table your complains in everyway morally possible and not go by the violent ways that it is been done at the moment. You migth think you had started in a very peaceful way but believe me, Radio Biafra was a very violent way to making sure you were heard. Nnamdi Kanu has represented you all very badly i must say. You cannot threatening a nation becaise you want to secede. I wonder why thousands of you want to die for him anyway.

By the way. Im yoruba and your signature is quite annoying undecided

You see you are one of the problems of the world nw
Re: BREAKING NEWS - Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election - Thisday by baralatie(m): 4:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
Lattop:
E no kuku concern me embarassed

It is an unfortunate incident in kogi state.
They had to choose between Ebola and HIV
Re: BREAKING NEWS - Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election - Thisday by BABAKABIRU301(f): 4:04pm On Nov 22, 2015
WELL OUR 10 BILLION.......... PEOPLE FROM 2ND STATE OF OSUN.
Re: BREAKING NEWS - Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election - Thisday by Brooklynsouth(f): 6:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
catlova:

So why dont u guys calm your nerves and see what this government has to offer? Afterall you were very patient on the last 16 years, why run to the streets now?

BTW, looks like you were trying to say igbo lands also had oil producing areas, well i dont know abt that. But what i do know is that the Niger Delta is not ready to share anything oil witya, so y secede?

You people should table your complains in everyway morally possible and not go by the violent ways that it is been done at the moment. You migth think you had started in a very peaceful way but believe me, Radio Biafra was a very violent way to making sure you were heard. Nnamdi Kanu has represented you all very badly i must say. You cannot threatening a nation becaise you want to secede. I wonder why thousands of you want to die for him anyway.

By the way. Im yoruba and your signature is quite annoying undecided

You see you are one of the problems of the world nw
I think your comment is quiet appealing but what am saying is take a good look @ the nature and structure ll you say that the igbo have been fairly treated radio kudrait what ll you say about it ok it was a peaceful way of lifting the yoruba voice and radio chanji preaching hate yet jonathan ignore to avoid cheap popularity look my friend I see you are reasonable but the only problem yorubas have with radio biafra or nnamdi kanu is he is matching up your media propaganda word for word propaganda and his radio has trended as number one in world some time ago a fit no radio station in africa has achieved so my dear the truth what has nnamdi done wrong he never attacked anyone if he is evil are u in better position to arrest him than great britain why must nigeria follow the wrong path in handling issue see buhari has hatred for the igbo he can't just endure it so for the first time I ll call a yoruba brother cos u deserve it we mean no harm we just wanna be on our own and this this any means necessary and if anyone thinks 1960 is 2015 he is dreaming this youths you are seeing are harbouring revenge and this time we ll be offensive don't doubt it this is real

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekweremadu, Nwobodo, Onuaguluchi, Others Eulogise Ugwuanyi For Uniting Everybody / Reprisal Attacks In Plateau (very graphic content) / Group Canvasses For Yoruba Autonomy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.