Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Guys ,how Do U Feel After Disvirgining A Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys ,how Do U Feel After Disvirgining A Lady? (11468 Views)

How Do Guys Really Feel After Sex? / Why Do Ladies Legs Tremble On Their Day Of Disvirgining / How do you really feel after s*x? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys ,how Do U Feel After Disvirgining A Lady? by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 22, 2015
I just wanna know For matured minds only *for matured minds only*
Re: Guys ,how Do U Feel After Disvirgining A Lady? by midehi2(f): 11:54am On Nov 22, 2015
shocked
Re: Guys ,how Do U Feel After Disvirgining A Lady? by lolu007(m): 11:57am On Nov 22, 2015
In that aspect I prefer already made product
Re: Guys ,how Do U Feel After Disvirgining A Lady? by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 22, 2015
For matured minds only
Re: Guys ,how Do U Feel After Disvirgining A Lady? by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 22, 2015
I see
lolu007:
In that aspect I prefer already made product
Re: Guys ,how Do U Feel After Disvirgining A Lady? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
Davidsylva:
I just wanna know
For matured minds only
*for matured minds only*

I once had sex with a virgin. I didn't feel bad about it because she willingly demanded the sex from me. She liked me and thought it'd be nice if I was the one that dis-virgined her. It was consensual, so i didn't see it as something to be sad about or place much meaning to.
Re: Guys ,how Do U Feel After Disvirgining A Lady? by Drikojigzy(m): 12:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
vg
Re: Guys ,how Do U Feel After Disvirgining A Lady? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
Na wa oh,so how did u feel after ,thats the question
Decker:

I once had sex with a virgin once. I didn't feel bad because she willingly demanded the sex from me. She liked me and though it'd be nice if I was the one that dis-virgined her. It was consensual, so i didn't see it as something to be sad about.
Re: Guys ,how Do U Feel After Disvirgining A Lady? by gamaliel121(m): 12:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
Nice!!
Re: Guys ,how Do U Feel After Disvirgining A Lady? by MbadaMikonTee(m): 12:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
It ain't really an easy mission! #pity the gal involved.
Re: Guys ,how Do U Feel After Disvirgining A Lady? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
Na wa oh,u make it sound like its a regretfull mission
MbadaMikonTee:
It ain't really an easy mission! #pity the gal involved.
Re: Guys ,how Do U Feel After Disvirgining A Lady? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
Davidsylva:
Na wa oh,so how did u feel after ,thats the question

I thought I just explained it to you. I felt the way I would normally feel if I had sex with a girl that wasn't a virgin. It was a bit painful for her, but she got used to it. Despite the pain, she liked it and I was glad she did.
Re: Guys ,how Do U Feel After Disvirgining A Lady? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
Like which kind lubricant them deh use self?
Decker:

I thought I just explained it to you. I felt the way I would normally feel if I had sex with a girl that wasn't a virgin.
Re: Guys ,how Do U Feel After Disvirgining A Lady? by obiorathesubtle: 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
grin I didn't read the post at first, but the caption just made me ask what the fÙck?? Are you fÛcking serious??

Okay, now I've read the post, didn't change anything. I felt normal, no regret, nothing! Just pleasure!
Re: Guys ,how Do U Feel After Disvirgining A Lady? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
For matured minds only
obiorathesubtle:
grin I didn't read the post at first, but the caption just made me ask what the fÙck?? Are you fÛcking serious??
Re: Guys ,how Do U Feel After Disvirgining A Lady? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
Davidsylva:
Like which kind lubricant them deh use self?

It depends on the kind of condom you use. For the common latex condoms, water based lubricants are preferable. You rub the lubricant around the entrance of her vagina or on the your penis_. It eases penetration and makes it more enjoyable for the both of you.

For the lubricants you can try Astroglide or Maximus. You can find them in supermarkets or shopping malls.
Re: Guys ,how Do U Feel After Disvirgining A Lady? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
U na professor of women affairs oh
Decker:

It depends on the kind of condom you use. For the common latex condoms, water based lubricants are preferable. You rub the lubricant around the entrance of her vagina or on the your penis_. It eases penetration and makes it more enjoyable for the both of you.

For the lubricants you can try Astroglide or Maximus. You can find them in supermarkets or shopping malls.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys ,how Do U Feel After Disvirgining A Lady? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
Davidsylva:
U na professor of women affairs oh

No I am not. It's just that experience teaches us all.
Re: Guys ,how Do U Feel After Disvirgining A Lady? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
Ok but i wanna know if when the hymen tears,doesn't sex hurt the girl
Decker:

No I am not. It's just that experience teaches us all.
Re: Guys ,how Do U Feel After Disvirgining A Lady? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
Davidsylva:
Ok but i wanna know if when the hymen tears,doesn't sex hurt the girl

It depends. The hymen gets torn gradually over time by certain activities like masturbating with different objects or by being _fingered by someone else, so the degree of tearing may vary depending on the lady and what other "things" she has done leading up to that day.

But the tearing causes pain. I am not a lady so I can't actually tell the degree of the pain, but one thing is certain, it does hurt. But a lady would be in a better situation to answer this question.

By the way, why all the questions? Are you planning on having sex with a virgin?

1 Like

Re: Guys ,how Do U Feel After Disvirgining A Lady? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
Who would not like to do what he has never done before,as a man,a man has to do ,what he has to do
Decker:

It depends. The hymen gets torn gradually over time by certain activities like masturbating with different objects by being fingered by someone else, so the degree of tearing may vary depending on the lady and what other "things" she has done leading up to that day.

But the tearing causes pain. I am not a lady so I can't actually tell the degree of the pain, but one thing is certain, it does hurt. But a lady would be in a better situation to answer this question.

By the way, why all the questions? Are you planning on having sex with a virgin?
Re: Guys ,how Do U Feel After Disvirgining A Lady? by nely(m): 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
they feel like barca after scoring Madrid 3-0 and messi is still on bench..
Re: Guys ,how Do U Feel After Disvirgining A Lady? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
Hilarious shit
nely:
they feel like barca after scoring Madrid 3-0 and messi is still on bench..
Re: Guys ,how Do U Feel After Disvirgining A Lady? by Stanleyafam(m): 1:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
Like John wick
Re: Guys ,how Do U Feel After Disvirgining A Lady? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
Davidsylva:
I just wanna know For matured minds only *for matured minds only*
it's deflower not disvirgin undecided
Re: Guys ,how Do U Feel After Disvirgining A Lady? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 22, 2015
You have been noticed bro
shiizzy:
it's deflower not disvirgin undecided

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Witnessed In A Party? / Unbelievable! See What These Slay Queens Were Caught Doing. / Why Are Women like this? See this,Judge for Yourself and share your experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.