Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,535 members, 7,801,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu (106305 Views)

Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News / Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by BERNIMOORE: 2:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
Hmn [size=14pt]Beatiful Dieziani only needed make up,headgear and glass and the cancer stricken stories will have no basis![/size]

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by Ochenehi4life(m): 2:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
millions of good people of Nigeria are with you in prayer, get well soon. .. no matter what you have done wrong I believe God almighty can still heal you. pls let's join hands in praying for her rather than criticising her there is no perfection in man except God.
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by bienimac: 2:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
some people are shouting as if she returns d moni, it wil get to dia pockets or add any value to dia lives.
mtcheew
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by mayorchelsea(m): 2:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
BrownCookie:

Our resources

What is your contribution to the Nigerian economy or Nigeria as a whole

Is she the most corrupt or is it because she is a woman

There are Nigerians who has done worst than she & they are scot free...

It was same bible who stated "he who is without sin,let him be the first to cast the stone(supra)"
This is absurd; so because I am not remitting my salary into the FG account, I have no right to say "our resources"?Am I not paying my tax even it's little?If you tell me she's innocent until proven guilty, it would have made more sense but to say many stole and are free is pathetic
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by bienimac: 2:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
some ppl are shouting as if if she returns the moni, it wil get to dia pockets or add any value to dia lives
mtcheew
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by Deejay1000(m): 2:15pm On Nov 22, 2015
NinaTohBadt:
grin END TIME CANCER

i concur
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by Winners72(m): 2:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
Oh my God! Every cancer cell in my body die by fire now in the name of Jesus Christ.
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by ezebinugwu21: 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
you have to be careful what you wish for others all is vanity,everybody is innocent until tried
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by funlord(m): 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
angry

As long as nigerians don't see a live video stream of her walking into court, or a series of photos released by the british police, then we should never take all this crap that dele momodu is updating us with seriously!

He is a well known "padi man" to past looters and who knows this could be some "hollywood assisted" makeup effects! Woman! Defend yourself against the charges! You stole cash!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by okejibaba: 2:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
one observation...i only see a woman without the veil of makeup
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by jonex30(m): 2:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
Plz people should leave this woman alone. Do u think she will pretend to have cancer. For ur information am apc from Lagos.
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by AmazonKindle: 2:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
Dexema:
I swear this life is so vain in a funny way, One moment you are the most sought after, the next moment the world has forgotten you,i wish die-zani life and quick recovery but something in me tells me she is still hiding a lot of things.
buhari decides to take position because there is money
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by lordsharks(m): 2:34pm On Nov 22, 2015
Feel sorry for her
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by free2ryhme: 2:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
hassan85:
Dele momodu should get a better job doing ds tin is becoming boring. y celebrate ds scam pics? rubbish

This is an opportunity you will never have in your lifetime

Stop hating
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by nsyforreal: 2:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
69MissedCalls:

bro, forget ...she is guilty. the absence of evidence doesn't mean there is no evidence. I don't care what the final outcome is. all I know is her hands aren't clean. if all these people are innocent then who has been stealing Nigeria's money? nothing can make me fall for a politician's baby face

we all know the corrupt people in this country but the painful thing is in this country, propaganda will always make real evidence look like a lie

Bro this is politics being played.The issue of wbsite design and borehole,has anybody being probed.

see,We all know its politics.Apc is the govt in power.They have all the apparatus to probe and jail people.

If they have evidence let them go ahead and do it instead of making noise on social media and newspapers.

if they have evidence let them do it.

Oshiomole made serious noise when apc took over,where is the noise now.

Said a minister stole 6 billion dollars,why have they not retrieved it.

Am sure they are surprised with the hectic nature of governance.They promised us heaven and earth.let them deliver.

if not whats the reason for voting out the last govt.

We are watching and praying they deliver.

For now,all indicted officials remain innocent until proven guilty.

So bros,lets leave all these politicians .They dont have our interest at heart,be it pdp or apc.

They are all thieves.
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
y i dey suspect say all this her pics self na wash? i mean in the modern day e get wetin make-up artist dem nor fit do?
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by ceeceeuwa: 2:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
Her body looks fresh if not for the face!get well soon anyway!!!
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by CyberWolf: 2:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
omooba969:

Hope your mum has follow up appointments so as to keep an eye on things & tackle any recurrence...cancer's tricky you know.

My 2kobo. cool
Sure of course..Thanks!
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by imoikoko: 2:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
In the photograph of Diezani and Momodu, the freshness of the hands of Diezani in contrast to the contortion of her face just do not gel.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by BrownCookie(f): 2:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
mayorchelsea:
This is absurd; so because I am not remitting my salary into the FG account, I have no right to say "our resources"?Am I not paying my tax even it's little?If you tell me she's innocent until proven guilty, it would have made more sense but to say many stole and are free is pathetic
I have like a million things in my head to tell you but to make a long story short,I will leave it at this.

Firstly,I won't tell you that she is innocent until proven guilty bcs common sense should tell you that as it is an obvious fact.

Secondly,what is pathetic and absurd is you wishing her evils & claiming she embezzled billions of naira without hearing her part. The allegation is only a one third of the story. I don't just understand why people who have nothing to offer make d most noise.
And am not saying she should be absolved of the allegations but as she is sick,she should be left alone until she is fully recovered.
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by Pennywise(m): 2:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
Diezani Madueke Doesnt care about what you think of her. As far as she is concerned, you all can go to hell. She is impunity personified.

But she does care about what the British criminal justice system think of her. All these media campaign is for her majesty's crown court. But no one can steal as much under her majesty's govt as this woman has done and expect to go scot free.

As a matter of fact the British will be setting a very bad precedence even upending the gains of our recent past if they let her go just because she has had a course of chemotherapy. There are many Nigerians who didnt have that opportunity because of brazen thefts and as result have died untimely death. This is what the prosecution and the Judge must not forget when she appears in court looking ill.

Nigerians are watching. We would like to see if she can foool the British the way she fooled Nigerians and clueless Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by tsmith(f): 2:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
noetic5:
See more below. Dele Momodu shared more photos of cancer stricken Diezani Alison-Madueke on his IG page earlier on today.

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2015/11/new-photos-of-cancer-stricken-diezani.html

Dele momodu is the Max Clifford of Nigeria and you all know what became if him? He got served when he least expected.

Such a sycophant n assume kisser. From the days of ovation to his very weak online newspaper. Man must chop, but there comes a time when one should be more selective and ensure integrity and quality of one's meal. But I forgot; this is shameless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by slimgold123(f): 2:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
[size=20pt]The Lord will forgive you and heal you[/size]
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by beevee1: 2:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
Diezani - I have no Billions anywhere.

Meaning she has Billions everywhere not just one place.

This woman is really more powerful than i thought.

#FearGodAndStopLying.
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by andresia(m): 3:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
efilefun:
seriously thought I was the only one who noticed, since dele momodu got shut out of Buhari's team he's been looking for someone to hook some cash from and he found the perfect person.

honestly, Dele Momodu effed up big time as the head of Diezani new PR stunt Unit.

anyway, some gullible slaves here don dey drop their sympathy as if its a normal thing for our leaders to seek medicare abroad.

how many of the slaves here can afford medicare in England? or afford a meal in the five star restaurant this woman choosed for her publicity stunts?
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by Temysteve(m): 3:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
Adewummy007:
She is undergoing Radiotherapy/Chemotherapy. Get well soon
hw about Teletaraphy/airteraphy. She has cause so much pain nd suffering to this nation, so i think she has met her doomed.
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by Temysteve(m): 3:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
Dexema:
I swear this life is so vain in a funny way, One moment you are the most sought after, the next moment the world has forgotten you,i wish die-zani life and quick recovery but something in me tells me she is still hiding a lot of things.
CONFIRM!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by Acidosis(m): 3:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
Funny citizens

All I see is a woman without her make-up and head gear.
She actually look finer than most girls without make-up
Make-up covers a lot.
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by ril19(m): 3:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
They Keep Posting These Pictures Of Her As A Strategy To Inspire Pity In Nigerians For Her. And Funny Enough It's Working. Imagine The Reaction Of Nigerians After The First Pix Was Posted. This Woman, Sick Or Not Has Been Accused Of Massive Stealing. She Should Be Tried Notwithstanding.

Lets Not Forget There Was A Time She Was Hale n Hearty. What Did She Do Then And How Did She Treat People?
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by victorazy(m): 3:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
Oh mehn see shape
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by presskid(m): 3:15pm On Nov 22, 2015
1. I need doctors to analyze this acclaimed cancerous patient, how will , a public office holder in this country (where social media knows how many meat you have in your secret pot) be so ill and no one knows anything until she has left office.
I think I still remember that of Dora Akunyili of blessed memory.

2. I think I remember that its only at the last stage if cancer you have the hairs ripping off, how long does it take to get to the last stage? because she just had her cancer and it became so worse immediately live its a plague!!!!!!

3. So now that she's sick like she claim, we should be so sympathetic that we should not question her past actions abi?
even if shes guilty, she should never be tried for her crimes, because she has been punished by God through cancer abi?

The government (encompassing of all these people, apc, pdp and so on) has taken us too much for a fool, no need to show any of them mercy for no reason. .....they are all wicked people who needs to be shot. the government is a slave master.
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by alexvatt(m): 3:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
It is a scam cancer. not wrong with diezane. she is enjoying her life in uk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced / Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial / ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.