Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Ash Vs Evil Dead Official Thread - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ash Vs Evil Dead Official Thread (5931 Views)

MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / MOVIE REVIEW: Ijele (good Vs Evil) / Ash Vs Evil Dead S01E04 [download Link ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ash Vs Evil Dead Official Thread by Dragonking: 4:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
koice:

Lolz. I stopped at episode 5 too, couldn't go beyond that.

armadeo:

I said so earlier. I expect this show to get the boot. Though cao said it's been renewed.

The last episode 5 I think was utter crap to me. I haven't gone beyond that one.
Watch episode 6 then if you still dont like it you can stop watching...thank me later. wink
Re: Ash Vs Evil Dead Official Thread by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 10, 2015
Dragonking:

Watch episode 6 then if you still dont like it you can stop watching...thank me later. wink

I MAY give it another go when I'm done with my 'Leverage' rewatch. But Nairalanders sabi the art of overhyping wella sha. cheesy
Re: Ash Vs Evil Dead Official Thread by armadeo(m): 12:13pm On Dec 12, 2015
Dragonking:

Downloaded. Wil watch later.
Re: Ash Vs Evil Dead Official Thread by toluxe0075: 8:58pm On Dec 22, 2015
Ash returns to the cabin in the latest epidode. It's a pretty good episode

1 Like

Re: Ash Vs Evil Dead Official Thread by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
Only those who neva watched the real evil dead will say this series is a crap...

The thing is, every fan (like me) wanna see cambel (ash).

Evil dead one and two were the bomb...I dnt really like the army if darkness.

Ash veraua eveil dead is cool... Except u didn't understand the story from the 80s

1 Like

Re: Ash Vs Evil Dead Official Thread by dragonking2: 11:49pm On Dec 22, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Only those who neva watched the real evil dead will say this series is a crap...

The thing is, every fan (like me) wanna see cambel (ash).

Evil dead one and two were the bomb...I dnt really like the army if darkness.

Ash veraua eveil dead is cool... Except u didn't understand the story from the 80s
Thank you very much...So many of them calling this series crap do not know what it is all about. Let them watch the evil dead 1 and 2 first.
Re: Ash Vs Evil Dead Official Thread by dragonking2: 12:32am On Dec 23, 2015
toluxe0075:
Ash returns to the cabin in the latest epidode. It's a pretty good episode
Mehn, this episode is the Bomb!!!!! They are now back to where it all started. It is so sad that armanda died in this episode. cry cry cry She was my favorite. I just have 2 questions, how did the hand grow the whole body now and couldnt do so all this while? also, why is the hand evil and not good like ash?
Re: Ash Vs Evil Dead Official Thread by Nobody: 2:22am On Dec 23, 2015
Watched the original Movies back in the day, and I tell you, this series is crap in comparison.

1 Like

Re: Ash Vs Evil Dead Official Thread by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:49am On Dec 23, 2015
koice:
Watched the original Movies back in the day, and I tell you, this series is crap in comparison.
this episode is a continuation and not a crap!

Don't forget that the villains in the original series were made to appear between the first 45 min and the last minute of the movie, but in this series, they have to be spaned.

2 Likes

Re: Ash Vs Evil Dead Official Thread by armadeo(m): 12:21am On Jan 26, 2016
Decided to drop some series. No need.

This one tops the chart. Thank God it's over.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download And Watch Pan (latest American Movie) / Is 3 Idiots The Best India Movie Ever? / Princess Tyra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.