Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election (76563 Views)

Isaac Alfa Wins Kogi East Senatorial Rerun Election / Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi Governorship Election / BREAKING NEWS - Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election - Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
MichealEmeritus:

Dont quote him anymore.

Leave him to us

cool cool cool

WaitinG!

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by MichealEmeritus: 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
JerryAsemota:

How are you today, Michael Emeritus

I'm brilliant and doing well

Who are you? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by themilanway(m): 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
BlackPeni5:
So sad that a man with heavy allegations over his head is given the gubernatorial ticket and goes ahead to win. Shows Nigeria is indeed not ready for true democracy with accountability.

However, Kogi people have voted...and so it shall be.

If he hadn't contested will this allegation have surfaced?

It wasn't until Alaibe decamped to APC did PDP revealed to Nigerians how many billions of naira the afore mentioned contributed towards OBJ's third term agenda.

Why did they have to wait till he decamped?

Enough of these petty politics.

19 Likes

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by JerryAsemota: 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
MichealEmeritus:

Hinwazaka am just laughing at you
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
CC: devilishM, Okolochyke, MrmbaM, Subway101
Why are you calling yourself on the same thread?
You this 30 years old man are you a demented lunatic
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by MichealEmeritus: 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

WaitinG!

He has seen my warning, he wont post again.

5 Likes

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by fineguy11(m): 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
hinwazaka:
Kogi will burn like the 4th of july. From lokoja to Okene, bombs will go off like Christmas firecrackers. The people of Kogi should prepare for the carnage about to be unleashed on them. As for Audu, he will resign from the position of govenor, with his blood. The APC just signed their death warrant. And as for you, Alistar, your days are numbered.
product of pig sperm..

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by NinaTohBadt(f): 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
grin
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by MichealEmeritus: 2:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
JerryAsemota:

Why are you calling yourself on the same thread?

You this 30 years old man
are you a demented lunatic

Omoreminder

You are weak and ineffective. Am just laughing at you

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
Fre and fair election died with GEJ

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by TimeManager(m): 2:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
No Surprises In Kogi By The Way. APC Had Both The Senate And House Of Rep Seats Under A Pdp Sitting Governor.But It Must Be Said, It Was Very Close.
No Lie Only Truth!

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by roxell120(m): 2:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
ERA OF RIGGING IS BACK. WELCOME TO ANOTHER LOCOMOTIVE TRAIN IN TOWN
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by lmm4real: 2:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
One down
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by johnshagb(m): 2:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
The kind of news I wanna hear. Wada was a total waste of 4 years.

7 Likes

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by JerryAsemota: 2:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
MichealEmeritus:

I'm brilliant and doing well
Who are you? grin grin grin grin
I am your nemesis Your Dossier is Loading
why are you using the name of Nairalanders to create monikers up and down? jerry asemota why are you not proud of your name and your face?

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Emokai3(m): 2:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
Chaiii...dem swear 4 PDP? Nawaooo...dia is GOD oooo

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Mistermamus(m): 2:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
lol dey voted for a devil kai mumus full diz country. though both candidates na error dem be. audu third time coming to steal. more money. anyways na dem sabi hope dey enjoy dere 5 naira change coz d backwardness continues tufia

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by gebest: 2:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
INTROVERT:
well well...
INTROVERT, TAKE HEART

4 Likes

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by lordsharks(m): 2:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
Congrats to him
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by InvertedHammer: 2:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
/

The recycling continues...

/

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Idrismusty97(m): 2:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
hinwazaka:
Kogi will burn like the 4th of july. From lokoja to Okene, bombs will go off like Christmas firecrackers. The people of Kogi should prepare for the carnage about to be unleashed on them. As for Audu, he will resign from the position of govenor, with his blood. The APC just signed their death warrant. And as for you, Alistar, your days are numbered.
The DSS should track down this guy.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by MichealEmeritus: 2:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
JerryAsemota:

I am your nemesis
Your Dossier is Loading

why are you using the name of Nairalanders to create monikers up and down?
jerry asemota why are you not proud of your name and your face?

grin grin grin

Really? My dossier grin grin grin grin

Omoreminder u fail again

I am your daddy grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by octaviakrsy(m): 2:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
Prophet of doom shocked
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by AmazonKindle: 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
Oladimejjy:
APC all the way...

Kogi down, bayelsea to go..... grin

WAILERS ARE LIABLE TO DIE YOUNG....
kogi we know BAYESA NO WAY LETS NAIRABET DO US A BETTING

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by JerryAsemota: 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
MichealEmeritus:

Omoreminder

You are weak and ineffective. Am just laughing at you

shhhaaaarrrraaaappp

i can swear i am not omoreminder.
can you swear that you are not jerry asemota the online small business entrepreneur sorry internet fraudster.

4 Likes

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Pchinak: 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2015

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by bluecircle470: 2:34pm On Nov 22, 2015
Jagaban d moving train

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by chimoskyg(m): 2:34pm On Nov 22, 2015
APC broom still sweeping out PDP

End time

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by dotna(m): 2:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
Yay

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by benukah(m): 2:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
APC

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by JerryAsemota: 2:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
MichealEmeritus:

grin grin grin
Really? My dossier grin grin grin grin
Omoreminder u fail again
I am your daddy grin grin grin grin
is this goat high on osogbo weed who is omoreminder jerry asemota be careful
I am watching you now.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by simongonner: 2:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
bye bye Wada...Audu welcome.
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
e done happen,am not APC fan and can never be,but wada mess kogi up,he don't know that a day like this would come,thanks to Goodluck, who opened room for great opposition

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) / Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.