Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election (76561 Views)

Isaac Alfa Wins Kogi East Senatorial Rerun Election / Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi Governorship Election / BREAKING NEWS - Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election - Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
Bros @ hinwazaka, don't kill yourself on policians issues, they eat in the same pot as friends pretending to be enemies outside while you continue to support them in poverty. It's better you face your own life squarely so that you also become something in life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by peeta4u(m): 2:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
ziryboy:
you and your entire generation shall be burn not Kogi, useless human being
Amen
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by baby124: 2:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by igboboy3(m): 2:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
[size=14pt]The people of Kogi state have chosen to elect a man who stole 11 billion naira from them during his first stint in office. shocked shocked Cases like this reinforce my belief that Nigeria may never get better.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Funjosh(m): 2:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
The Change is Everywhere, Congratulations to the confluence state for embracing the party of CHANGE cool

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by anonimi: 2:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
BlackPeni5:
So sad that a man with heavy allegations over his head is given the gubernatorial ticket and goes ahead to win. Shows Nigeria is indeed not ready for true democracy with accountability.

However, Kogi people have voted...and so it shall be.

Maybe the Audu man can now answer Buhari's prayer grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3055762_img2015110125972_jpeg66c3005a24a1d7fdf4b0957ab226a189

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by otokx(m): 2:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
Bayelsa PDP will be shivering like they have a fever now, look at the wind of change blowing across the Nation.

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by JerryAsemota: 2:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
MichealEmeritus:

grin grin grin

Really? My dossier grin grin grin grin

Omoreminder u fail again

I am your daddy grin grin grin grin

I am your nemesis

to all nairalanders if you ever see any of this account bully you or curse you
just mention my handle.
i will be there to tell him his life story

chidozieude iheabunikechuks okolochyke chukuabiama mrmbam devilishM bigprozzie simplycarro - they are many, but this is some of them.

just mention me
I promise to buy ur market at no cost

8 Likes

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by pikapizy(m): 2:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
I remember one pastor abi prophet Chukwudi profesi

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by donodion(m): 2:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
PassingShot:
The good thing about elections in Nigeria now is that it's extremely difficult to inflate figures. In the past, at the height of PDP rigging, there were 99% voters turnout and 95% win rate for PDP in their stronghold.

Introduction of card reader and PVC has obviously eliminated such fraudulent practices as clearly evident in the last general election and this Kogi election. In Kogi, voters turnout cannot be up to 40% and percentage of votes cast not even 100% of accredited voters.

We owe Jega credit for the introduction of mechanisms that will drastically reduce malpractices and retun confidence into the process.

Dear PMB, please deliver the goods in your tenure. If not, PVC and card reader will deliver us from you in 2019. No sentiments! cool

BOLDLY ENDORSED.!!! No Sentiments. Shape up or Ship out.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by blasterman(m): 2:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
Idris Wada of the PDP should accept defeat in order to be given a joint Nobel Peace Prize with Jonathan. Jonathan accepted his defeat in the hand of President Buhari. Lol.

GEJ till 2019.

6 Likes

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by IYANGBALI: 2:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
APC..........everywhere you go

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by slimgold123(f): 2:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
Congrat!!

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Sunday84(m): 2:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
APC all d way, change has come to stay
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by RexTramadol1: 2:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
A looting continua

Victoria unascerta!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by MichealEmeritus: 2:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
May Chukwu okike abiama destroy Jerry asemota

grin

U don buy market

Too much noise from u

grin grin
JerryAsemota:

I am your nemesis

just mention my handle.

chidozieude iheabunikechuks okolochyke chukuabiama mrmbam devilishM bigprozzie simplycarro - they are many, but this is some of them.

just mention me

6 Likes

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Earthkumy(m): 2:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
Kogi decided

Meanwhile see what Buhari is turning Nigeria into www.nairaland.com/2754444/pa-buhari-govt-moving-dictatorship
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by MichealEmeritus: 2:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
Noisemaker

We act not make noise

JerryAsemota:

shhhaaaarrrraaaappp

i can swear i am not omoreminder.
can you swear that you are not jerry asemota the online small business entrepreneur sorry internet fraudster.

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by fromnigeria(m): 2:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
PassingShot:
The good thing about elections in Nigeria now is that it's extremely difficult to inflate figures. In the past, at the height of PDP rigging, there were 99% voters turnout and 95% win rate for PDP in their stronghold.

Introduction of card reader and PVC has obviously eliminated such fraudulent practices as clearly evident in the last general election and this Kogi election. In Kogi, voters turnout cannot be up to 40% and percentage of votes cast not even 100% of accredited voters.

We owe Jega credit for the introduction of mechanisms that will drastically reduce malpractices and retun confidence into the process.

Dear PMB, please deliver the goods in your tenure. If not, PVC and card reader will deliver us from you in 2019. No sentiments! cool
I concur, again i concur. Kudos for this observation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Dakad: 2:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
APC should not jubilate yet. The marging is not that wide and INEC will have to add the registered voters in the cancelled centers to PDP. If the total is still less than APC, then APC is the winner. If not they ve to do supplementary election in the cancelled polling units. And don't forget Ina particular LGA, the cancelled votes is over 17,000. So let's be patient for INEC to announce the FINAL RESULT. I WISH THE WINNER ALL THE BEST. Our political leaders now know that the voice of the electorate stands which is ALL what we need to move this great nation forwardl

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by k1centy: 2:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
Common, this is not breaking news. We already know the results of the election even before the voting was conducted. OP, this is Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by sleekpro(m): 2:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Capt Wada would have been crowned "ASSISTANT HERO OF DEMOCRACY" If he had conceded defeat, despite all the atrocities of the Government he presided over....Yes it happens only in NiGeria!

Ndi Ara!

Now, our next Focus Is on Bayelsa State, We Must Liberate That State From The Hands Of Evil Ones! PDP Must Die For NiGeria to Be Great Again

Abubakar Audu and his Deputy will be like...

You sound like one of those slaves, but from your way of reasoning, it sims you'll never be freed from slavery!!

#BEFREEINJESUSNAME!!!
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Talibanis: 2:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
Nigerians actually deserve the kind of leaders they voted for. People of Kogi, deal with ur problems as they unfold.

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by mindtricks: 2:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
Whatever, a good mix of politicians from different parties holding power will only strike needed balance.
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by anonimi: 2:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
Sunday84:
APC all d way, change has come to stay

Yes oh.
Change has come to stay CROOKEDLY grin grin

Kogi Guber: Audu will return the N11bn he stole if elected - APC Chairman

Kogi State APC Chairman, Alhaji Hadi Ametuo, has assured Kogi people that his party's candidate in the forthcoming governorship poll, Prince Audu Abubakar, would return the over N11 billion he allegedly stole while in office.

Audu is being prosecuted by the anti-graft agency, EFCC, for misappropriating N11 billion of the states's funds while he was governor between 1999 and 2003.

Responding to the questions from the media regarding Audu's 11billion naira EFCC case, he said "Nobody is a saint. No governor can claim he has not done any malpractice or stolen anything during his time in the office.

"We heard of Saraki's case, even Tinubu is being accused of stealing funds but the truth is that Prince Abubakar Audu has pledged to return the money to the Kogi treasury when he gets elected on the November 21st, yes he will return the 11billion naira or even more than that and that will add to the Kogi economy".

Ametuo, who rated Audu's first term in the office more than the current government of Capt. Idris Wada, added that Audu deserved the electoral votes of the Kogi people due to his experience and achievements in his first time at the Lugard House.

From: http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/04/kogi-...-apc-chairman/
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
I am happy APC won. In Presidential election 2015, Wada Campaigned against PDP and GEJ.

Shortly before the PDP governor's primary, The party wanted to oust him for his " anti- party" activities during the April polls, but they allowed him to spend his money on campaign.

They will still want him to go to Court and contest the result in order for him to spend the remaining change he has.

Capt. Wada, do not go to Court oh, cos you will loose again.

#KARMA

KOGI'S ELECTION WAS LIKE CHOOSING B/W HIV-AIDS AND EBOLA. ITS GOOD THE PEOPLE CHOSE HIV-AIDS. ITS LEAST THE IS HOPE TO LIVE LONG

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by worlexy(m): 2:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
TRUTHTOPOWER:

You have no idea the murder and fraud allegation on Fayose when PDP presented. Omisore was in prison on the allegation of murdering Bola Ige when PDP presented him and he won from prison!

From this you will know that allegation of fraud is a lot better.
But APC claims to come and right the wrongs PDP committed, but with what you put down it means APC is following PDP in actions and in politics. That's one chance change
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by jbinmyownworld(m): 2:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
Congrats to him... . not wining and jubilation expecting good work...
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by simplycarro: 2:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
JerryAsemota:

I am your nemesis

just mention my handle.

just mention me
Who is this mad man. Another IPOB miscreant trying to use me to gain popularity on NL.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Mufasa27(m): 2:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
Congratulations kogi states , I pray you guys experience the kinda change happening in osun,Oyo and IMO state

Congratulations once again...
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by HabibGwen230(f): 2:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
I'm proudly a kogite.....As 4 those taking panadol 4 some else's Headache,Go get a life,including d Nuts wishing that all his families will burn without recognition!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) / Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.