Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election (76565 Views)

Isaac Alfa Wins Kogi East Senatorial Rerun Election / Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi Governorship Election / BREAKING NEWS - Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election - Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by demo4ril97(m): 3:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
Firefire:

We should all join hands against corruption and corrupt elements, irrespective of the party affiliation.

If APC is premised upon fighting corruption, that aim is already defeated by fielding a man with an on-going corruption cases.

Wada is a corruption personified.
you don retarlate BS
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by omenka(m): 3:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
Emperor100:
Based on the corrupt allegations on Audu.. I think Kogites made a wrong decision to vote him. They should have voted a neutral aside APC and PDP candidates..
Have you people forgotten Idris was alleged to be once a mental patient??

Not a fan of Abubakar though. I feel he's corrupt. But the people of Kogi appear to like him.

If they made a mistake in their choice, that is yet to be seen.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Praisemuyi(m): 3:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
Goodnews so far!
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by bashydemy(m): 3:55pm On Nov 22, 2015
erekoshe:

At this your age? When then will you start making sense?? Hope not in your grave...
Did you make any sense with you typed?

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by bashydemy(m): 3:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
Firefire:

We should all join hands against corruption and corrupt elements, irrespective of the party affiliation.

If APC is premised upon fighting corruption, that aim is already defeated by fielding a man with an on-going corruption cases.

Wada is a corruption personified.
But when they start with Saraki you and your co wailers and crying witch hunting up and down. Same with Orubebe, Akpabio.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by martinlooter(m): 3:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
Wailers can go and die.
Change is here

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by vedaxcool(m): 4:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
^
abeg e don do this is totally uncalled for
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
I am presently very happy for the liberation from the party of inconsistency.power distribution party PDP
my state.KOGI STATE has witness 2day..yes I can say it again,again and again..change has come to stay from 2day and endureth for Eva more...Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by cedidiong: 4:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
What is the difference between apc and pdp if I may ask?
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by oshiosense(m): 4:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
BlackPeni5:
So sad that a man with heavy allegations over his head is given the gubernatorial ticket and goes ahead to win. Shows Nigeria is indeed not ready for true democracy with accountability.

However, Kogi people have voted...and so it shall be.

'A man with heavy allegations'. Kindly let us know your position on Fasoye's re-election as governor, inspite of indictment. I thinks we should stop being holier than pope

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Trioxocarbonate: 4:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
grin grin grin

Eeoooooo!!!
Una no go kill person for nairaland o.

Mods, please let hinwazaka be. Unban him for us to deal with him here.

Mr HINWAZAKA where are you

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Firefire(m): 4:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
bashydemy:
But when they start with Saraki you and your co wailers and crying witch hunting up and down. Same with Orubebe, Akpabio.

You better open your eyes before making wrong accusation.

Can you please post where I ever supported any of those names you mentioned?

I even created a thread against corruption.

I hate anything corruption including all, I hate.

Find me out.

Shalom!
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by MizMyColi(f): 4:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
JerryAsemota:

madam send a PM
I cannot expose more than this publicly for now

cheesy
Okay now, this is somewhat funny.

I just went through your post history
Haba Bros, eassy naaa

Please take it easy.

You know what, I speak life to both your souls right now, I declare that it is well with you two.

Ah!
I reject those curses on both your behalves.
I make this statement in all divinity and consciousness.
Haba!!

That said, I'll send you the private mail as requested.
I want to know more about this Micheal character. Dude has been stalking me for real.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by annibro(f): 4:04pm On Nov 22, 2015
Congrats to Prince Audu though not a fan of his cos of his high Bleaching xteristics
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by oshiosense(m): 4:04pm On Nov 22, 2015
BlackPeni5:
So sad that a man with heavy allegations over his head is given the gubernatorial ticket and goes ahead to win. Shows Nigeria is indeed not ready for true democracy with accountability.

However, Kogi people have voted...and so it shall be.

'A man with heavy allegations'. Kindly let us know your position on Fasoye's re-election as governor, in-spite of indictment. I thinks we should stop being holier than pope

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by cedidiong: 4:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
All you need to do is to join Apc and all your sins are washed away. Silva and audu are classical examples.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by amtaken(f): 4:06pm On Nov 22, 2015
We are still waiting for Buhari to resurrect Nigeria. #sigh
NgeneUkwenu:
Capt Wada would have been crowned "ASSISTANT HERO OF DEMOCRACY" If he had conceded defeat, despite all the atrocities of the Government he presided over....Yes it happens only in NiGeria!

Ndi Ara!

Now, our next Focus Is on Bayelsa State, We Must Liberate That State From The Hands Of Evil Ones! PDP Must Die For NiGeria to Be Great Again

Abubakar Audu and his Deputy will be like...
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by smartleo(m): 4:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
oshiosense:
'A man with heavy allegations'. Kindly let us know your position on Fasoye's re-election as governor, inspite of indictment. I thinks we should stop being holier than pope
My dear there is nothing holier than thou,the guy is just on the look out for a better nation,its not a PDP or APC matter.#alwaysgettingbetternigeria#

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) / Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.