Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election (76557 Views)

Isaac Alfa Wins Kogi East Senatorial Rerun Election / Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi Governorship Election / BREAKING NEWS - Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election - Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by erekoshe: 4:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
bashydemy:
Did you make any sense with you typed?

It takes some intellect to see sense in it. Didn't know u have none.
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by bashydemy(m): 4:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
Firefire:

You better open your eyes before making wrong accusation.

Can you please post where I ever supported any of those names you mentioned?

I even created a thread against corruption.

I hate anything corruption including all, I hate.

Find me out.

Shalom!
Might no be you personally but your co wailers are, beside you also complaining about the house arrest of Dasuki.
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Acidosis(m): 4:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
MhizRonny:
I am happy APC won. In Presidential election 2015, Wada Campaigned against PDP and GEJ.

Shortly before the PDP governor's primary, The party wanted to oust him for his " anti- party" activities during the April polls, but they allowed him to spend his money on campaign.

They will still want him to go to Court and contest the result in order for him to spend the remaining change he has.

Capt. Wada, do not go to Court oh, cos you will loose again.

#KARMA

KOGI'S ELECTION WAS LIKE CHOOSING B/W HIV-AIDS AND EBOLA. ITS GOOD THE PEOPLE CHOSE HIV-AIDS. ITS LEAST THE IS HOPE TO LIVE LONG

Are you from Kogi state?
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by bashydemy(m): 4:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
erekoshe:

It takes some intellect to see sense in it. Didn't know u have none.
Do me a favor please, Grrrrrrrrrrrrr here for real mehn shit.
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by muhyeenisce(m): 4:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
Emperor100:
Based on the corrupt allegations on Audu.. I think Kogites made a wrong decision to vote him. They should have voted a neutral aside APC and PDP candidates..
them no get sense reach that extent na
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by MummyTehillah(f): 4:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
I wasn't expecting anything different.
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by So4baba(m): 4:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
Election is inconclusive!!

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Captain001(m): 4:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
I heard a man of God say "like Kogi like Bayelsa" with regard to election results. Na e be say we go dey expect APC to win Bayelsa be that.
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by amtaken(f): 4:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
Hinwazzaka:
UGLY FAT BABOON

embarassed embarassed

#lalasticlala please come take a look at this characters assassination of a Nairalalander.
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by kolmart: 4:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
AUDU has won let the wailers continue their duty "efe sunkun Ku ni" continue crying. Kogi people are wise they knew that Audu is corrupt but despite his corruption he performed wonderfully but Wada fail to live to expectation. so the different is very clear.
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Trioxocarbonate: 4:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
omenka:
Have you people forgotten Idris was alleged to be once a mental patient??

Not a fan of Abubakar though. I feel he's corrupt. But the people of Kogi appear to like him.

If they made a mistake in their choice, that is yet to be seen.

I don't think he (Wada) is a mental patient.

It is his son who is the present chairman of Ofu local government, Isah Ameh that is a mental patient.
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by DOCTORDONE: 4:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
God knows the best
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by amtaken(f): 4:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
Hinwazzaka:
Mizmycoli

Why did u hide your TRIBAL MARK ON the picture on your DP?

U have have a HEAVY TRIBAL MARK ON UR FACE

#seun

#lalasiclala
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by adioolayi(m): 4:15pm On Nov 22, 2015
Drama happening at the collation centre...PDP agent is trying to prevent the returning officer from announcing the winner... Now live on NTA
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Firefire(m): 4:15pm On Nov 22, 2015
bashydemy:
Might no be you personally but your co wailers are, beside you also complaining about the house arrest of Dasuki.

Every man is entitled to his or her opinion and we should not generalize base on that.

Btw:

Dasuki should be dealt with using the law of the land.

The law is bigger than anyone.
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by romelady(f): 4:15pm On Nov 22, 2015
APC
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by MizMyColi(f): 4:15pm On Nov 22, 2015
Hinwazzaka:

FAT FAT Baboon

YOu are the ugliest old HAG on Nairaland

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dude
This one you're getting all worked up and posting pictures all over this thread.

Seems to me like this JerryAsemota guy struck a chord.

This your tactic of posting pictures everywhere and screaming fat, ugly, bleh, bleh bleh.
It' becoming stale biko.

Be inventive and try something new since this is what you been cursed to do for all your internet life.

Wait, I read somewhere here that you are a fraudster, is this true?

Loooolzzz
cheesy cheesy cheesy I can't even wait for JerryAsemota to reply my mail.

Anyway, it's obvious you live and feed off the internet.
So, have fun while indulging yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by ihatesycophant(m): 4:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
BlackPeni5:
So sad that a man with heavy allegations over his head is given the gubernatorial ticket and goes ahead to win. Shows Nigeria is indeed not ready for true democracy with accountability.

However, Kogi people have voted...and so it shall be.

Thank God you said allegations. Ayo Fayose and Omisore were with a burden of corruption allegations but PDP still fielded them. Omisore was even in prison in 2003 when he won an election under PDP. So what are you saying. Allegation does not amount to sentence or guilt.

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Adminisher: 4:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
BlackPeni5:
So sad that a man with heavy allegations over his head is given the gubernatorial ticket and goes ahead to win. Shows Nigeria is indeed not ready for true democracy with accountability.

However, Kogi people have voted...and so it shall be.

APC supporters felt exactly this same way for years. Let me give you the roll call; Ibori, Orji, Fayose, Wike, Igbinedion, Akpabio, Suswan, etc c. There was a time only one PDP governor could be described as not being corrupt..his name was Yaradua. APC will not make it a practice to field corrupt people after this one but Audu was too popular not to field. I personally would have preferred Wada but he was in a very bad party.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by bashydemy(m): 4:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
Firefire:

Every man is entitled to his or her opinion and we should not generalize base on that.

Btw:

Dasuki should be dealt with using the law of the land.

The law is bigger than anyone.
Now you are reasoning well and with the Govt of the day.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by amtaken(f): 4:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
Now I can see how low you are.

Do unto others as you would like them do unto you.

I rest my case.

#seun

#lalasiclala
Hinwazzaka:

Hahah

This Mizmycoli's other moniker

OLD FAT SHEPOPO

Common go and change that FAKE picture on your DP

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Firefire(m): 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
bashydemy:
Now you are reasoning well and with the Govt of the day.

You see yourself ?

Accuser of the brethren cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) / Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.