Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Guys Can You Marry This Kind Of Girl ? ( Photo ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Marry This Kind Of Girl ? ( Photo ) (1641 Views)

Should I Marry This Single Mother? / Nigerian Guy Releases Nude Photos Of Girl Caught Dating Friend's Father / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Marry This Kind Of Girl ? ( Photo ) by Kingdre(m): 2:55pm On Nov 22, 2015
For me is no go area I can't do it
Source : BBM

Re: Guys Can You Marry This Kind Of Girl ? ( Photo ) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
SERIOUSLY NO I CANT.
Re: Guys Can You Marry This Kind Of Girl ? ( Photo ) by Kingdre(m): 3:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
Targaryen:
SERIOUSLY NO I CANT.
if their doing me from village this no fit happen
Re: Guys Can You Marry This Kind Of Girl ? ( Photo ) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
Kingdre:

if their doing me from village
this no fit happen
AS in ehn i cannot date a girl dat cant cook not to mention marriage.
Re: Guys Can You Marry This Kind Of Girl ? ( Photo ) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 22, 2015
if i were a guy nd i love her... of course i would marry her, i will teach her hw to cook,use washing machine to do the laundry nd i will do the ironing myself
.....afterall a guy irons beta dan a female...........

my opinions tho
Re: Guys Can You Marry This Kind Of Girl ? ( Photo ) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
That guy must be joking. Before you know it, na helper him go find for the girl.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry This Kind Of Girl ? ( Photo ) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
Why not As long as there is love, iono giva fvck if u cant eat sweep. Nigeria mentality sha
Re: Guys Can You Marry This Kind Of Girl ? ( Photo ) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 22, 2015
Cooking is very important u know but I can still marry her. This might lead to me cooking the meals or bringing in a maid to do all these chores.
Then I might end up banging the maid.. undecided
Conclusion: It will not be healthy decision to make in the long run.. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry This Kind Of Girl ? ( Photo ) by OCTAVO: 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
Never!

(1) (Reply)

Call Summary Analysis:how True Is This?? / Describe Dis Woman In One Word (pics...) / (photo)niki Minaj Goes Braless>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.