Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:36 PM

AC Compressor Troubleshooting - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / AC Compressor Troubleshooting (1009 Views)

Help I Just Changed My 2nd Ac Compressor In 2yrs / Can I Use Manual Ac Compressor For Automatic One? / Cost Of Toyota Avenses 2002 AC Compressor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AC Compressor Troubleshooting by deelabs(m): 3:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
AC COMPRESSOR PROBLEMS, PRICE AND BRANDS
AC Compressor troubleshooting
The air conditioning compressor is one of those parts of the car that are typically used for long hours and typically gets a lot of usage. It has been seen that AC compressors are generally reliable and don't fail easily.
If it does, it is often because of some other reasons. The point is, never replace a compressor in a hurry without detecting the full problem. Otherwise it is quite likely that the new one will also fail.
Why AC Compressors fail
Before we go on pinpointing the reasons for faulty compressors let's understand its working.
As the name suggests AC compressors compresses refrigerant and sends it to the air condenser of a car.

http://www.carpartsnigeria.com/blogdetails/35

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Need A C200 / Registered Benz C 240 And Registered Toyota Camry 05 / Hummer Jeep Used as Wheel Barrow in East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.