Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death (104037 Views)

Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre / Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff / The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by naijaking1: 7:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
chuose:
Make e no be say na another Abacha kind story oh!

Make them close all the airports and possible escape routes for this 18 year old killer!!!
She knack m for the old old man and his heart gave away
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
cry Rip
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by mukikima: 7:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
Nnamdi Kanu May Have Been Murdered - MASSOB Leader.

A faction of the Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) has claimed that the detained Radio Biafra director Nnamdi Kanu may have been killed.

This was contained in a statement released in Abakaliki by MASSOB’s factional director of information, Uchenna Madu, Vanguard reports.

The group leader said the information had been disclosed by some security operatives sympathetic to the Biafran issue.

The statement reads:

“Factional MASSOB has discovered that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu detained by Nigeria has been murdered in Abuja.

“Information to Biafra Intelligence Agency (BIA), through operatives sympathetic to the Biafran cause revealed it to us. Pro-Biafran groups may not believe it until Monday, Nov 23, when Nnamdi will be arraign in court.

“The cause information we are receiving from Abuja is not healthy, we’re still waiting till Monday. Nnamdi Kanu is the arrowhead of the Biafra agitation. Nigeria should be extremely careful on Nnamdi Kanu.

“If government extra judicially kills Nnamdi Kanu, Nigeria will experience the worst volcanic rebellion and aggression.

READ ALSO: Stop This Madness, Biafra Died In 1970 – Ohaneze To Agitators

“We call on the Ohaneze Ndigbo, South East Govs, Igbo leaders of thought, South-East and South-South Professionals, Igbo National Assembly members, traditional /religious leaders to call Nigeria’s Presidency to order now.

“We demand that Nnamdi Kanu must appear in court on Monday, Nov 23 alive or dead. We love non-violence & wish to maintain it but Nigeria is pushing Biafrans to the wall.”

Kanu’s arrest by the security forces caused massive protests by Biafran activists who demanded his immediate unconditional release. The protests have taken place in Rivers, Anambra, Enugu, Abia, Imo and Delta states.
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by Kellzcold: 7:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
Joavid:

Okay. But where is faleke from?

I heard Faleke is a former commissioner to Tinubu when he was governor.
I don't think that the deputy can become governor even when the election for audu is currently inconclusive.
I think the deputy can only be declared if the governor dies in office and the other party can win the current situation on the grounds of the other party providing a candidate that is not healthy or fit to run for office...
So either a new Apc candidate and an election re-run, or Pdp win on the grounds of Apc providing an unhealthy/unfit candidate.

We've entered another lawyer zone again lol

1 Like

Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by engronwe22: 7:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
R.I.P
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by anigbajumo(m): 7:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
Hw u wish to gat the latest from seun okinbaloye on channelstv tonight.waten do dis gen self,y uno gree start dis evni......

1 Like

Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by Tedassie(m): 7:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
shogz89:
Oboy igala jazz dey potent o
i swear down,Yoruba&Bini jazz dey learn work 4whr Igala own siddon,bros
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by Dailyfavour(m): 7:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
At the point of success! God help me o. RIP (if)
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
What a life! Vanity! Call for your change of name advert in Guardian papers.. N6,000. 08035034841.
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by arsenal33: 7:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
chukwudi44:
Hmm na waooo.I just hope Tinubu is not somehow linked to his death.The whole thing looks so how fishy to me.Putting Faleke on the seat would lead to ethnic backlash in the state.The only way to stop it will be if all the igala voters in Dekina come out to vote during the re-run

I just hope Metuh is not somehow linked to his death.
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by martineverest(m): 7:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
God have come to rescue kogi...... When u have to choose between devil and Satan as your governor

2 Likes

Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by AmbAyomide: 7:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
May His Gentle soul Rest in Perfect Peace...Amin What a Big Loss....
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by damola1: 7:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by dozai: 7:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
No be this man wey just marry the other time?
Na waa!!!

1 Like

Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by Paul1990(m): 7:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
NgreportsBlog:
FFK Just confirmed the death of Abubakar Audi:

"May the soul of Alhaji Abubakar Audu, the APC governorship candidate for Kogi state who dropped after the election, rest in peace.Very sad."
seriouslx??

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/668477405988831232
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by Mufasa27(m): 7:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
I'm high on weed right now.... I can't really say anything right now..
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by UncleJudax(m): 7:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
maupe:
If this is true, FFK has some explaining to do. How did he get the news so fast.
Explain to you? angry grin...
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by dstar01(m): 7:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
NgreportsBlog:
FFK Just confirmed the death of Abubakar Audi:

"May the soul of Alhaji Abubakar Audu, the APC governorship candidate for Kogi state who dropped after the election, rest in peace.Very sad."

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/668477405988831232

The moment we realise this life is not ours to dictate but God's then life becomes easier. RIP to the dead

Planning for xmas shopping? Check out our bbm channel C00242834 and make your orders @ STAR RITE
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by LastProphet: 7:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
chukwudi44:
Hmm na waooo.I just hope Tinubu is not somehow linked to his death.The whole thing looks so how fishy to me.Putting Faleke on the seat would lead to ethnic backlash in the state.The only way to stop it will be if all the igala voters in Dekina come out to vote during the re-run

You never disappoint, am Igala but this is time for others to rule

1 Like

Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by Lionsclaw: 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
rawtouch:
Has FFK returned to APC
In your mind everything is about politics even death abi undecided come you need to be exposed o. Nigeria is frying your brain
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
lagmostkuit:
I'm like..
Smh...after rolling on the floor in church today. Hmm
*cant just stop laughing
Mehn,
Bleep that site, this's NotJustOk!
valdes00:
wetin go mak us sick or die after attaining success.... God no go let us see am ooo..... d guy see promise land buh he no enter....
Na Moses of our time.
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by olamonsor2: 7:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
Very sadden, he is looking at promise land but he never get there.
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
Jesus Christ! This must be a curse! Ehn!
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by Etizz: 7:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
It keeps a lot of doubt in me........... Still can't believe it....

Beside, who won win d election now if really it's true??
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by omoalaade(m): 7:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
Vanity upon vanity......Ashiwere nko oro jo lai mo eniti yio na.
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by juwoonn(m): 7:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
Joavid:

Because Igala people don't have access to internet.

This statement is preposterous
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
RickRichards:

Smh...after rolling on the floor in church today. Hmm
Kikikiki grin grin grin

Who rolled on the floor in church 2day? cheesy
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by englishmart(m): 7:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
shogz89:
Oboy igala jazz dey potent o
if you are from igala, don't talk to me o

1 Like

Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by absoluteSuccess: 7:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
This life.
He was here just yesterday.
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by UncleJudax(m): 7:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
anigbajumo:
Hw u wish to gat the latest from seun okinbaloye on channelstv tonight.waten do dis gen self,y uno gree start dis evni......
Go watch am for your neighbour place grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri / Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) / Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.