Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Jesus Vs Muhammad Using The Bible And The Quran - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Jesus Vs Muhammad Using The Bible And The Quran (4867 Views)

Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh / Does The Quran Permit Suicide? / Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Vs Muhammad Using The Bible And The Quran by olabowale(m): 2:03am On Jun 01, 2009
@Davidylan: Re: Jesus Vs Muhammad Using The Bible And The Quran
« #31 on: Yesterday at 04:37:45 PM »

This is not a fact but mohammad's fantasy.

Who was the last prophet? Oh, I get it; Moses, right? I guess Jesus was only god on earth like other (gods on earth; the similarity is striking - The himdus have their hindu figurines, the Buhddish have their Buddah statute and the boxs and gongs that use as the focal point of their chants, the others have their symbolds that they carry around, and of course the sihks have their wrist bracelets among other things). The Christians have their crosses. Some with a man hanging or just plain. You see that idolatry comes in different forms. What they all have in common is that physical representation that they so much crave! Without it, they are nothing.

I wonder if Moses ministered to the people outside his bloodline; the Children of Israel. I also wonder if Jesus minstered to the people outside his bloodline, the Children of Israel? Afterall, from his own mouth, the was not sent but to the house of Israel. Maybe more like the lost sheep among them. I wonder how an Ijebu man fits the lost sheep of the house of Israel?

And to those Christians who said Jesus was sent to the rest of the world, if I believe Jesus and believe you at the same time, then one party is actually a con artist, a liar. Not a single Roman or Greek was admitted into the rank of the followership of Jesus. I wonder where Mr. Saul, ok Paul came about changing Jesus ministerial scope? The same Jesus who spent all the time with his inner circle, and never once told his people that his mercy or mercy reached beyond the Israelites. The same Jesus who never received a visitor except Israelites, his people.

A last prophet must have something everlasting that continue to be as pure today and till end of time, as it was pure when he was on earth. Muhammad has that in the form of revelation, Quran. No one has this honor, not Jesus with so many versions of the New Testament. Compare Catholics and Protestants Bible and see what am talking about. And definitely not Moses with the many Torahs, and other Books like Mishnas. I know about the Jews.

Muhammad's companions/followers in his lifetime consisted of black men and women, from Africa, freemen and slaves, Arabs, wealthy and poor, Persians, Europeans, Jews etc. No group of mankind that was represented. Tell me about the tribes and bloodlines of Jesus, apart from Children of Israel?

Neither does the Christian God have biological children in the sense of the word. But He has divine children like us.

In the sense of the word you are on a make up bing. Lies and more lies.

[Quote ]
Surah 19:71 says ALL MUSLIMS will end in hell anyway so what really is the above nonsense?
[/quote]

Ol boy, you dey lie. Read the verse again, and produce the word, Muslim or Mumin from it. I wanna see it, even though I have explained it to you, many time. You haven't got it. I think you will see, if you read many verses before it, then this verse and some few after it, you will get the full gist of it; its talking about humans. That includes Muslims and non-muslims. I know that Pilgrim.1 who understood zero have lied to you. You failed to verify her lies. The next time I read your piece about this, I will quote for your edifice, verses 65 through 76, so that you can see that you fell for the okedoke of ms. Pilgrim.

Hence your piece is nonsensical.

[Quote]
Essentially what islam is . . . a direct affront to the Lordship of Jesus Christ and nothing more.

I wonder if there is a lord that calls another entity Lord is truly a Lord? Its not possible, because Allah never have called anothe entity Allah. Eloi never have called another entity Eloi.

Even the prophets have never called another entity what they are; were there two Moseses, or Jesuses, or Davids, etc? The Muslims know that there was one single Muhammad (AS), the last prophet.

[Quote]
No we are not servants of the demon called allah.
[/quote]

Demon, when beginning of Quran starts with seeking refuge against the accursed demon/devil/satan.

You David, sir is not making any sense. This is the biggest set of nonsense.

[Quote]
Because you dont understand it does not mean it doesnt make sense.
[/quote]

You can accept this off the wall idea, that is never ever a possibility to be possible. You are even arguing that he died already,. The difference about the muslim opinion and that of the Christian is the time that death occurs. The muslims say that he will die for the very first time when he comes back, desending from heaven. We both agree that he is not beyond death. The fact that death could reach him, speaks about his humanness. He said with his own mouth that he is a prophet, a son of man. You forgot that you said that he is David's son.

He ate, drank, etc, like human. Have you seen a person using bathroom saying he is God Almighty and you are gullible enough to believe him? David you make up stuffs too much. Regardless of understanding a bad premise, it is still a bad premise. Is there a need for God Almight Who at His Own Will, exclusively can forgive, show mercy or meter just justice to have a son? A person who is imperfect? A person who didnt know the time of the hour, and confessed that Only God knows it? A person who was so hungry that he became very angry that he cursed an innocent tree? A person who was controlled by satan, and tempted by it in three different occasions? David if you still believe this person is god or perfect and or son of god, then I am the king of cheyenne!

[Quote ]
Where are they? you've been promising to "come back" since.
[quote][/quote]

Please define miracle. Then give example of miracle that Jesus performed that still remain, today. Finally if I give you some miracles of Muhammad (AS), will you become Muslim? There is a company in Switzerland built on the very verse from the Quran, talking about sweat from the body and sight. Joseph's clothing, the sweat in it was able to by the amount of love that his father Jacob had for him, his eyes can see, again.

Further is there a miracle equal to that of going to heaven alive, body and soul, and returning in one single night?
Re: Jesus Vs Muhammad Using The Bible And The Quran by olabowale(m): 3:27am On Jun 01, 2009
@Davidylan: The verse 71 is put in contest if you have to read this piece through! And if you want somebody to help your christian heart understand what Quran says, I will do it.

19:52
Muhsin Khan: And We called him from the right side of the Mount, and made him draw near to Us for a talk with him [Musa (Moses)].

19:53
Muhsin Khan: And We bestowed on him his brother Harun (Aaron), (also) a Prophet, out of Our Mercy.

19:54
Muhsin Khan: And mention in the Book (the Quran) Isma'il (Ishmael). Verily! He was true to what he promised, and he was a Messenger, (and) a Prophet.

19:55
Muhsin Khan: And he used to enjoin on his family and his people As-Salat (the prayers) and the Zakat, and his Lord was pleased with him.

19:56
Muhsin Khan: And mention in the Book (the Quran) Idris (Enoch).Verily! He was a man of truth, (and) a Prophet.

19:57
Muhsin Khan: And We raised him to a high station.

19:58
Muhsin Khan: Those were hey unto whom Allah bestowed His Grace from among the Prophets, of the offspring of Adam, and of those whom We carried (in the ship) with Nuh (Noah), and of the offspring of Ibrahim (Abraham) and Israel and from among those whom We guided and chose. When the Verses of the Most Beneficent (Allah) were recited unto them, they fell down prostrating and weeping.

19:59
Muhsin Khan: Then, there has succeeded them a posterity who have given up As-Salat (the prayers) [i.e. made their Salat (prayers) to be lost, either by not offering them or by not offering them perfectly or by not offering them in their proper fixed times, etc.] and have followed lusts. So they will be thrown in Hell.

19:60
Muhsin Khan: Except those who repent and believe (in the Oneness of Allah and His Messenger Muhammad SAW), and work righteousness. Such will enter Paradise and they will not be wronged in aught.

19:61
Muhsin Khan: (They will enter) 'Adn (Eden) Paradise (everlasting Gardens), which the Most Beneficent (Allah) has promised to His slaves in the unseen: Verily! His Promise must come to pass.

19:62
Muhsin Khan: They shall not hear therein (in Paradise) any Laghw (dirty, false, evil vain talk), but only Salam (salutations of peace). And they will have therein their sustenance, morning and afternoon. [See (V.40:55)].

19:63
Muhsin Khan: Such is the Paradise which We shall give as an inheritance to those of Our slaves who have been Al-Muttaqun (pious and righteous persons - See V.2:2).

19:64
Muhsin Khan: And we (angels) descend not except by the Command of your Lord (O Muhammad SAW). To Him belongs what is before us and what is behind us, and what is between those two, and your Lord is never forgetful,

19:65
Muhsin Khan: Lord of the heavens and the earth, and all that is between them, so worship Him (Alone) and be constant and patient in His worship. Do you know of any who is similar to Him? (of course none is similar or coequal or comparable to Him, and He has none as partner with Him). [There is nothing like unto Him and He is the All-Hearer, the All-Seer].

19:66
Muhsin Khan: And man (the disbeliever) says: "When I am dead, shall I then be raised up alive?"

19:67
Muhsin Khan: Does not man remember that We created him before, while he was nothing?

19:68
Muhsin Khan: So by your Lord, surely, We shall gather them together, and (also) the Shayatin (devils) (with them), then We shall bring them round Hell on their knees.

19:69
Muhsin Khan: Then indeed We shall drag out from every sect all those who were worst in obstinate rebellion against the Most Beneficent (Allah).

19:70
Muhsin Khan: Then, verily, We know best those who are most worthy of being burnt therein.

19:71
Muhsin Khan: There is not one of you but will pass over it (Hell); this is with your Lord; a Decree which must be accomplished.

19:72
Muhsin Khan: Then We shall save those who use to fear Allah and were dutiful to Him. And We shall leave the Zalimun (polytheists and wrongdoers, etc.) therein (humbled) to their knees (in Hell).

19:73
Muhsin Khan: And when Our Clear Verses are recited to them, those who disbelieve (the rich and strong among the pagans of Quraish who live a life of luxury) say to those who believe (the weak, poor companions of Prophet Muhammad SAW who have a hard life): "Which of the two groups (i.e. believers and disbelievers) is best in (point of) position and as regards station (place of council for consultation)."

19:74
Muhsin Khan: And how many a generation (past nations) have We destroyed before them, who were better in wealth, goods and outward appearance?

19:75
Muhsin Khan: Say (O Muhammad SAW) whoever is in error, the Most Beneficent (Allah) will extend (the rope) to him, until, when they see that which they were promised, either the torment or the Hour, they will come to know who is worst in position, and who is weaker in forces. [This is the answer for the Verse No.19:73]

19:76
Muhsin Khan: And Allah increases in guidance those who walk aright [true believers in the Oneness of Allah who fear Allah much (abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds which He has forbidden), and love Allah much (perform all kinds of good deeds which He has ordained)]. And the righteous good deeds that last, are better with your Lord, for reward and better for resort.
Re: Jesus Vs Muhammad Using The Bible And The Quran by ronkeenuf(f): 2:57pm On Jun 02, 2009
OH PLEASE! What are we doing here? Muslims, Should we raise Jesus and Muhammed, both prophets of Allah, against each other when both of them won't come together to compete in order to know who is greater? The best reply to a rebellious man is WAIT AND SEE cos its no use trying to educate him any longer. But I tel u this, there are men who have been more rebellious but later submitted to Allah's will in Islam. ALHAMDULILAH I'M A MUSLIM
Re: Jesus Vs Muhammad Using The Bible And The Quran by Horus(m): 10:34am On Jun 03, 2009
Both religions are wrong, because we are now in the Year 2009 and the Jesus of the muslim and Christians of 2000 years ago hasn't appeared in the clouds yet.
Re: Jesus Vs Muhammad Using The Bible And The Quran by babs787(m): 8:17pm On Jun 03, 2009
@Horus

Both religions are wrong, because we are now in the Year 2009 and the Jesus of the muslim and Christians of 2000 years ago hasn't appeared in the clouds yet.

Did they say he would come in 2009 grin Na wa for this my atheist brother  cheesy
Re: Jesus Vs Muhammad Using The Bible And The Quran by Horus(m): 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2009
babs787:

@Horus

Did they say he would come in 2009 grin Na wa for this my atheist brother  cheesy

Did I said he should come in 2009?. No!!!, but he is not there.
Re: Jesus Vs Muhammad Using The Bible And The Quran by babs787(m): 8:48pm On Jun 03, 2009
@Horus

Did I said he should come in 2009?. No!!!, but he is not there.

Ok sir. Time of his coming is not specified sir but he would definitely come.
Re: Jesus Vs Muhammad Using The Bible And The Quran by Horus(m): 9:47pm On Jun 03, 2009
babs787:

@Horus

Ok sir. Time of his coming is not specified sir but he would definitely come.

Christians claim that heaven is further than the furthest star, and that is where Jesus went with his father to prepare a place for you, right. Remember, John 14:2 “In my father's house are many mansions, I go to prepare a place for you.” However, if you look at the possibility of Jesus coming back, the furthest star away from Earth is billions of light years away. Therefore, in actuality, Jesus still didn't get to heaven. There's no way he could be on his way back.
Re: Jesus Vs Muhammad Using The Bible And The Quran by olabowale(m): 11:34pm On Jun 03, 2009
@Horus: Babs 787 is not christian but muslim. Just the same way a man who lived say 500 years ago, would say that it will be impossible for man to get to the moon, and back. It is the same way, a man like you who has no believe in the existence of God, which means that your mind in a spiritual sense, is like the man used to illustrate mankind current ability, above.

Just like it is possible that the space shuttle can travel very far, and when needed, on a clockwork, return to home base. The Prophet of God Almighty, Jesus son of Mary, was carried to heaven, alive and he will return, when it is the time decided by God. The reason you find it impossible is your lack of knowledge. Not the knowledge that you acquire in university classroom. The knowledge that feeds the soul and affects the heart.

I now want to shock you; Muhammad (AS) who came after Jesus was lifted up, in a part of a single night was transported from Makka to Jerusalem and then lifted up to heavens. He then returned via the same route to his home. All of the to and fro, took just part of a single Night! Don;t worry, I pray you are already dead when Jesus returns. I am sure you don't mind me saying that?

My prayer is that am dead long time, too. Those who are alive will have to deal with the trial of accepting Jesus return and the presence of the "magician; a fake miracle worker" anti-christ, the left eyed man.
Re: Jesus Vs Muhammad Using The Bible And The Quran by todak(m): 11:46pm On Jun 03, 2009
Hmmmmmmmm. muhammad really tried o, so all these story of Jesus and his coming back again and the perilious time, dey quran. and yet Jesus no be God, why did muhammad not come back. cos i'm baffled by this too. heh
Re: Jesus Vs Muhammad Using The Bible And The Quran by todak(m): 11:56pm On Jun 03, 2009
@Horus
It is just a pity that when you die, Jesus will reject you, Allah will reject you, buddha will reject you, Mormon will do the same, even the ancestors of your forefather especially if you are a yoruba, the like of ifa, orunmila, sango,ogun,osun,and others will also reject you. So the question leaves you to where will you be or go after you die?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jesus Vs Muhammad Using The Bible And The Quran by olabowale(m): 2:33am On Jun 04, 2009
@Todak: You asked why is it that Jesus that is coming back and not Muhammad? My answer to you is that thats how their Lord God Almighty Allah Wills it. He willed that Jesus came before Muhammad, but after all other Messengers and Prophets before him. He willed that the work of Jesus is not complete, yet. Therefore He will return him to finish his work.

However when he comes, he wll not have anything to do with Christianity. A foreign religion it is to him, anyway. Jesus knew nothing about it. Finally, there will be an end, to his life, for the very first time. Death will occur to him. Thats after he has killed the Antichrist (see Jesus will fight at the appropriate time. Every prophet does/did), break the cross which you attach to his noble name, and he will kill the pigs.

Now Muhammad (AS) will not come back, in the same way that all the others; Moses who God spoke with, directly and many times, Noah who Allah ended people on his account with flood, Ibrahim who Allah calls His Personal Friend, etc. These Messengers and Prophets (AS) finished their assignments. I do not deny this fact. I doubt if you dispute it, either. Again, since Jesus did not finish his duties, including dying, the thing that must happen to every human, no wonder his Lord, Allah shall bring him back to run the course to the end. By the way, when Jesus dies, there will still be Satan (a genie) alive and all the Angles will still be alive. After all mankind are dead, Allah will make Angel of death takes the life of Satan, and all Angels and even the ones who carry the throne!

Then Allah Subhanna wa Taala will ask (even though He knows) Angel of death (malaika maut), who is remaining among creations? He will answer his Lord; only me oh my Lord. Allah will tell him to take his own very life. Angel of death will die.

Allah will ask; who is alive? Allah will answer: I AM. This scenerio of Allah being the Only One Alive, is in the Qur'an in Surah Rahman.

If I wanna take you to task, I will simply ask you; why was it not Jesus that was the first man, why did God have to create (Adam) without taking a single authoritity from Jesus? Why was it not Jesus that created all things, including God and the Angels (Holy spirit; Ruuh Qudus; Angel Gabriel)? Why was it not Jesus who came in as Eve the first woman? He should have been able to do all things, at all time and all at the same time? Why was Jesus not the only Messenger or Prophet sent to mankind? Why Adam,I dris (Enoch), Noah, Ibrahim, Lut, and others; all the way to Moses and beyond to John who have the responsibility of Baptising him?

I wonder who is higher, the one who baptised or the one who was baptised? I asked a Jewish associate if they have baptism (even though I know he will say no)? He said they have bamitva at the age of 13! Go check it out on the web, since Nigeria does not have a Jewish community.
Re: Jesus Vs Muhammad Using The Bible And The Quran by olabowale(m): 2:41am On Jun 04, 2009
@Todak: Your mentioning to atheist Horus, the likes of Ogun, buhdahh etc, tells me that you do not even truly believe your religion is the only true religion.
Re: Jesus Vs Muhammad Using The Bible And The Quran by babs787(m): 7:42pm On Jun 04, 2009
@Todak

Hmmmmmmmm. muhammad really tried o, so all these story of Jesus and his coming back again and the perilious time, dey quran. and yet Jesus no be God, why did muhammad not come back. cos i'm baffled by this too. heh

Na you wan make me talk again o. grin

Ok, if he is God, who did he shout to that 'myGod, why has thou forsaken me?
Who did he pray and begged more than two times and his sweat were like thick blood?
Why did he say God is greater than him?
Re: Jesus Vs Muhammad Using The Bible And The Quran by gloriuss(f): 7:50pm On Jun 04, 2009
babs787:

@Todak

Na you wan make me talk again o. grin

Who did he pray and begged more than two times and his sweat were like thick blood?

Its because of the TRINITY, God the FATHER, SON and HOLY SPIRIT. Jesus is God and the SON of God. In his flesh form He was the SON of God, but HE is also God. 3 in 1!!!
Re: Jesus Vs Muhammad Using The Bible And The Quran by babs787(m): 8:22pm On Jun 04, 2009
@Gloriuus

Its because of the TRINITY, God the FATHER, SON and HOLY SPIRIT. Jesus is God and the SON of God. In his flesh form He was the SON of God, but HE is also God. 3 in 1!!!

Are the questions too hard for you too?

Who did he pray and beg more than two times and his sweat were like thick blood?
Re: Jesus Vs Muhammad Using The Bible And The Quran by gloriuss(f): 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2009
maybe our answers are too hard for u to fathom?! If Jesus i incorporated within the trinity and He is the Son as well as the father, then He being the Son allows him to be able to call to His Father in HEAVEN, seeing as he was in his flesh form ON THE EARTH, shey u digest am now?
Re: Jesus Vs Muhammad Using The Bible And The Quran by olabowale(m): 8:44pm On Jun 04, 2009
I have to say uhhhm, like scooby Doo, when that Dog is confused. I am confused about the above explanation of Jesus and Trinity. Sorry incorporated into the Trinity.

I guess your premise started with "if". That shows unsureness of the specific premise. There is a probability of 50/50 in this case. So lets look at the other side, and see what is the condition of God, without Trinity and Jesus and the "standing by, ill defined ghost."

What "if" it is not Incorprated into Trinity? Will God still be God and able to do all things or not?

Babs787, hold on to your hat, because the sister is going to provide a clearer hypothesis, for Trinity and for Independence of God, if there is no Trinity.
Re: Jesus Vs Muhammad Using The Bible And The Quran by gloriuss(f): 8:57pm On Jun 04, 2009
when i mention "if" it is not because I am unsure, I use it in the context of trying to explain Jesus and the Trinity, e.g   "if"  X is 5 and Y is 4 then X+Y=9. Sho get??

the  (trinity) of God is exclusively a christian doctrine, that teaches us about how HE exists. No man can FULLY explain the trinity because it is beyond logic! But what I do know , is what I write down. Now God being God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit is still largely incomprehensable to man but the Bible says
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Neither are your ways My ways,” declares the LORD. “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts” (Isaiah 55:8-9).
So babs trying to crack open why Jesus said this or that will never  FULLY be answered by man. I mean if we are to acquire the infinie depth of God, and the infinite mind of God, an omniscient, all-wise Creator, we would all be gods, therefore having NO REASON to serve God or be committed to a faith.

I'll give u the website that states all of this as soon as I look it up again! It does make a lot of sense! And Bible passages do support the idea also! ciao! grin
Re: Jesus Vs Muhammad Using The Bible And The Quran by Abuzola(m): 12:59am On Jun 05, 2009
It seems u are too confused in ur verbal xpression, if jesus is d god why calling for help from another god ? akaka akak
Re: Jesus Vs Muhammad Using The Bible And The Quran by gloriuss(f): 1:49am On Jun 05, 2009
nope, ur just confused reading it. If its too hard for u too understand just say so rather than attacking my English. Many thanks

P.s abuzola from the post, it should be obvious why Jesus the Son of God (as we Christians believe) was asking his Father for help. Bottom line is there is the FATHER, SON, HOLYSPIRIT. I cant say fairer than that!
Re: Jesus Vs Muhammad Using The Bible And The Quran by olabowale(m): 4:20am On Jun 05, 2009
@Gloriuss: « #50 on: Yesterday at 08:57:23 PM »

when i mention "if" it is not because I am unsure, I use it in the context of trying to explain Jesus and the Trinity, e.g "if" X is 5 and Y is 4 then X+Y=9. Sho get??

Unfortunately, you did not even pay attention to your assuredlyness of your own equation. It lacks consistency; 9 is something you are certain about. 5 and 4 in your equation, at least the "if" provided a window that 5 being assumed (doubt is assumption, quantity not yet certainly known) and 4 also assumed not with 100% certainty, 9 is what is sure, because you did not qualify it with the "if", a sign of doubt.

the (trinity) of God is exclusively a christian doctrine, that teaches us about how HE exists. No man can FULLY explain the trinity because it is beyond logic! But what I do know , is what I write down. Now God being God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit is still largely incomprehensable to man but the Bible says

Thank God that some truth (doctrine is exclusively Christians, and Jews have nothing to do with it. I am sure it is unknown to the liberator of the Jews from the Old Testament: Moses), come out, even though the whole idea is ridden with falacies. Can you accept an hypothesis stated and wrestled into your mind by your University professor, who said to you that it is not explainable and defies logic? I remembered when we were told to evaluate an untenured Calculus professor, in the day.

No student would have evaluated him with an opinion that will allow the chair to keep him, if her process of solving math problem is 1+1+1=1, the same conclusion that you provided from your post Jesus portion of the New Testament. It is truly a mystery because it does not fit into mathematical logic or any other.

Yet, we can provide logic for all prophetic miracles! The parting of the sea for the children of Israel is very logical, in the sense that it was a route to show the miracle of bringing the children of Israel to safety on the other side, while perishing the mighty military of Pharaoh, into utter ruin.

Whats the logic for trinity? Can God not handle the affairs of man, without the ghost and Jesus? Is God not capable of forgiving mankind that He created from nothing; a mixture of soil and water? Trinity is totally illogical! Am shock that you accepted it and you have the audacity to continue to present it?

“For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Neither are your ways My ways,” declares the LORD. “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts” (Isaiah 55:8-9).

Remember that Jesus did not mean anything to the people of OT. Look again, at your entry, above. So your quoting Old Testament to defend New Testament, especially when the two do not agree on the subject matter is a futile effort on your part. It would have been better if you stick with part of the Bible that is neither from Moses nor David (AS). So the thought of God, according to the Isiah verse that you quoted indicated that God is Higher d I do not see how He can drag Himself low to become a human being. Got killed while he cried out to himself before he expred! It is not a thing that befit the Magesty of God Almighty the Creator.

So babs trying to crack open why Jesus said this or that will never FULLY be answered by man. I mean if we are to acquire the infinie depth of God, and the infinite mind of God, an omniscient, all-wise Creator, we would all be gods, therefore having NO REASON to serve God or be committed to a faith.

So if we are never able to acquire that infinite quality that God alone have, why should you assume that He will rubbish Himself by the hands of His creations, just because He wants to provide salvation to them? Should the salvation not be so effortless for Him, as the muslim best explain it: no blood, or nothing, except to just seek it with your heart and lips, deeds and actions of obedience?

I remember that there are indication from the Bible that Jesus was a reluctant, truly unwilling person to be hanged! Is that a sign of a willing lamb? And God does not need blood to Willingly forgive His creation, anyway.

I'll give u the website that states all of this as soon as I look it up again! It does make a lot of sense! And Bible passages do support the idea also! ciao!

Yet, God is not the Author of confusion. I am so confused. I am leaning towards the believe that God is not the Author, since the confusion is very profound. We should actually have a thread that is titled; the Bible says this and turns around and says that. I think the material should be limited to the New Testament, only. Between the NT Gospel and the Acts and others there is plenty to serve the purpose.

We already know that OT will definitely disagree with almost all the content of NT. Afterall, it does not believe that Jesus was a prophet. The reason they did not follow him. Sister woman, save your Website.
Re: Jesus Vs Muhammad Using The Bible And The Quran by gloriuss(f): 11:55am On Jun 05, 2009
Quote by olabowale:
Unfortunately, you did not even pay attention to your assuredlyness of your own equation. [b[b]]It lacks consistency; 9 is something you are certain about. 5 and 4 in your equation, at least the "if" provided a window that 5 being assumed (doubt is assumption, quantity not yet certainly known) and 4 also assumed not with 100% certainty, 9 is what is sure, because you did not qualify it with the "if", a sign of doubt.

Unfortunately u don't seem to understand. My equation is NOT inconsistent being that our "faith" makes us certain about what we believe! In this case that there IS the Trinity. Oh, and FYI,,,,,,, Faith= belief that is not based on proof. Thesaurus meaning=belief in a higher being. So the subject of uncertainty lies in ur court, and has nothing to do with what I am saying. and by the way saying that the Bible contradicts itself is Blasphemy and I ask you to refrain from such statements.

Many thanks
Re: Jesus Vs Muhammad Using The Bible And The Quran by Abuzola(m): 11:59am On Jun 05, 2009
gloriuss:

nope, ur just confused reading it. If its too hard for u too understand just say so rather than attacking my English. Many thanks

P.s abuzola from the post, it should be obvious why Jesus the Son of God (as we Christians believe) was asking his Father for help. Bottom line is there is the FATHER, SON, HOLYSPIRIT. I cant say fairer than that!
Gbam, u seems confused the more, is jesus not god again but only a son ?  grin
Re: Jesus Vs Muhammad Using The Bible And The Quran by gloriuss(f): 12:02pm On Jun 05, 2009
GOD IS 3 IN 1, DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE LOOK UP THE DICTIONARY MEANING OF "TRINITY", on second thots I'll do it for u.
TRINITY = Also called Blessed Trinity, Holy Trinity. the union of three persons (Father, Son, and Holy Ghost) in one Godhead, or the threefold personality of the one Divine Being.

I think I've tried my best here. I'll leave u guys to it!
Re: Jesus Vs Muhammad Using The Bible And The Quran by Abuzola(m): 12:35pm On Jun 05, 2009
NOw choose one, is jesus god or the father or the holy spirit ? if he is 3 in one then why will he be calling on his segment 'GOD GOD  GOD WHY DID YOU FORSAKE ME ? isn't that senseless, don't be brainwashed my sister
Re: Jesus Vs Muhammad Using The Bible And The Quran by ronkeenuf(f): 12:38pm On Jun 05, 2009
gloriuss:

No man can FULLY explain the trinity because it is beyond logic! But what I do know , is what I write down. Now God being God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit is still largely incomprehensable

why would someone opt for a religion that is beyond 'logic' where the explanation for the unity of God is not only fully logical but also innate. For a long time I've noticed the explanation of the trinity have been dynamic, its explanation changes with time.
Re: Jesus Vs Muhammad Using The Bible And The Quran by Abuzola(m): 1:32pm On Jun 05, 2009
ronkeenuf:

why would someone opt for a religion that is beyond 'logic' where the explanation for the unity of God is not only fully logical but also innate. For a long time I've noticed the explanation of the trinity have been dynamic, its explanation changes with time.

YES O BRO
Re: Jesus Vs Muhammad Using The Bible And The Quran by olabowale(m): 7:04pm On Jun 05, 2009
@Gloriuss: If I can point out to you the inconsitencies in the Bible, that will proof that it is not 100% word of God and that, from the time it was penned, starting from after Jesus was raised up by his Lord, all the way to recent time; say 1971, it changes as the world turns, will you become Muslim?

Please have the strength to stand up to my challenge! Thanks. I will show you verses that provide the thoughts of Paul and at least one that is in one Bible and it is not in another!
Re: Jesus Vs Muhammad Using The Bible And The Quran by dankol: 11:49am On Jun 09, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmm, na wao there is no doubt, Jesus is superior in acts and all he did compare to muhammad.
Re: Jesus Vs Muhammad Using The Bible And The Quran by focused123(m): 11:54pm On Dec 03, 2009
Jesus should never be compared with Muhammed. NEVER EVER !!!

To start with :

The ALLAH of the Quran is NOT the GOD of ISRAEL or of JESUS since in fact it is the name of the ARABIAN PAGAN spirit god that resided in the BLACK STONE embedded in the corner wall of the KA'BA, long before Muhammad and his alleged 'revelations'.

Almost every important verse in the Quran has something to do with or about the persona of Muhammad:
his thoughts, lust, hatred, anger, fear, emotions, megalomania or wishful thinking.

Muhammed was NEVER a prophet in the first place and he did not possesss any attributes of a Prophet. He is a Saudi warlord. A man full of hate and vengance.

Jesus birth was through Immaculate conception and his The virgin birth teaches that Jesus, the only begotten Son of God, was miraculously conceived by the Virgin Mary. Prophetically, this was foretold in the Old Testament and became literally fulfilled later in the New Testament. Genesis 3:15; Isaiah 7:14. The virgin birth is thus an essential doctrinal truth, which must be upheld for its fact and significance. Disputing this cardinal doctrine is by implication, denying Christ’s Deity and His distinctive nature as the only sinless man, conceived without Adamic depravity. It was this distinctive spotlessness that disqualified every other man from satisfying God’s demand at Calvary. He therefore, became the spotless Lamb of God found in fashion as a man.

God was the first to unveil the virgin birth of Christ when he referred to Him as the seed of the Woman; Genesis 3:15. This was alluding to the fact that Christ would be conceived by a woman who had never known a man. The prophet Isaiah in his proclamation said, "Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a Son , " (Isaiah 7:14).

Muhammed NEVER lived a holy life, but he lived a life of terror. Muhammedans believed in the arabian demon called allah. That is why Islamic cult was propagated by utter terror and deception while the christians believed in the almighty God. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
Re: Jesus Vs Muhammad Using The Bible And The Quran by focused123(m): 12:08am On Dec 04, 2009
olabowale:

@Gloriuss: If I can point out to you the inconsitencies in the Bible, that will proof that it is not 100% word of God and that, from the time it was penned, starting from after Jesus was raised up by his Lord, all the way to recent time; say 1971, it changes as the world turns, will you become Muslim?

Please have the strength to stand up to my challenge! Thanks. I will show you verses that provide the thoughts of Paul and at least one that is in one Bible and it is not in another!

Who wants to follow a prophet a saudi war lord who is even sure if he is going to heaven or not ? Who wants to follow a cult that characterised by utter violence, denial of facts and veracity ? God does not force people to follow him. he gave man the opportunity to make a choice. Do you really know who a prophet is ?

It was Ibn Khazem (1064) who was the first Muhammadan to charge that the Bible has been corrupted and falsified by the followers of Moses and Jesus.  This charge was made in a last ditch and desperate effort to defend 'Islam' against Christianity because he came upon the many serious and unexplainable contradictions and differences between the Quran and the Bible.

Believing by faith that the Quran is true and incorruptible, Ibn Khazem had no choice but to come to the conclusion that then it must be the CURRENT Bible that is false and untrue especially since Muhammad instructed his followers to respect the Bible in the first place.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Family: Soo Soo Adorable *pix* / Why Is The Quran In Reported Speeches ? / My Open Letter To My Muslim Brothers And Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.