Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,971 members, 7,803,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Three Paths - Literature (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Three Paths (88188 Views)

Silent Paths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Paths by base83: 10:29am On Feb 23, 2016
mixed feelings now, Nat is just hoping everyone is as miserable as she is hence her reason for informing Charles, she knows Belinda has nothing and no one to lose so she hurts Ebube. Well the not-so-nice me too hopes Ken patches things up with Oki and leaves her hanging after all, undecided undecided undecided so we are all on the same side. angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Three Paths by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 23, 2016
Nat fall my hand here.

Eh she don buy market n she must pay oh.

1 Like

Re: Three Paths by Teespice(f): 10:47am On Feb 23, 2016
now I hate natasha.
double faced hypocrite.

3 Likes

Re: Three Paths by Brijet(f): 11:22am On Feb 23, 2016
wow, been a silent reader, but on this note am forced to comment. Fantasyisland you doing a good job. Back to the story, Nat make a terrible mistake, but if I happen to be Ebube I will bring Nat down, by telling Ken about her past.

1 Like

Re: Three Paths by olashas(f): 11:33am On Feb 23, 2016
cheesy
Re: Three Paths by Jumizie13(f): 11:56am On Feb 23, 2016
Hmmmmmm... Nat!
Re: Three Paths by aprilwise(m): 12:10pm On Feb 23, 2016
Nat. Over react to the situation she shouldn't ve told Charles at least her friends owns her some explanations. Wonders shall not end until d world ends.

1 Like

Re: Three Paths by smokeydrinky: 12:37pm On Feb 23, 2016
Now I dislike Nat! !!!! I hope she remains miserable....snitch!!!

2 Likes

Re: Three Paths by Ossaifamous(m): 1:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
Natasha common !!!
Re: Three Paths by gal10(f): 2:07pm On Feb 23, 2016
Nat will riun everything. .they will spill her own tea, Ken might not protect her...
Y do I think Charles will not budge
Re: Three Paths by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 23, 2016
Nat you shouldn't have,hian!! Now either Ebube or Belinda will also tell ken about her old ways...but i think this will either help or end Ebube's marriage and the couple's sex life, it will even make her spill her rendezvous with innocent Wole which will probably make her husband think deep about his actions...**just saying though** As for Madam Belinda, may God help you grin grin
Re: Three Paths by rofemiguwa(f): 2:51pm On Feb 23, 2016
Na wah o for nat! She just had to call charles!!! Idiot!!! So much for friends!!
Re: Three Paths by jxdee: 3:19pm On Feb 23, 2016
Choi!!! Nat don overdo O! But Nat has been portrayed as the weakest among the trio so I'm not really surprised she called Charles. Many are castigating Nat here but how many of us have seen a situation we've never expected before? It's not by mouth o. She didn't do well I agree but if u analyse her character in this story u'll see that she was still in shock when she made that call. Nat still remains a good friend who wants the best for her friends. I'm sticking with Nat despite her weaknesses.
Well done, Fantasyisland.

4 Likes

Re: Three Paths by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 23, 2016
Whao I didn't see that coming. You are full of suspense and thrill. Good masterpiece.
Re: Three Paths by stonecoldcafe: 4:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
jxdee:
Choi!!! Nat don overdo O! But Nat has been portrayed as the weakest among the trio so I'm not really surprised she called Charles. Many are castigating Nat here but how many of us have seen a situation we've never expected before? It's not by mouth o. She didn't do well I agree but if u analyse her character in this story u'll see that she was still in shock when she made that call.

Well spoken; I agree with you. Nat is the weakest link, very playful, hopeless romantic, ex runs girl, very religious (but not a true christian) and obviously not emotionally strong enough. I hope her impulsive action does not ruin her friend's union.
Re: Three Paths by fretfingers: 5:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
Teespice:
now I hate natasha.

double faced hypocrite.

lol... tot you'd prefer a Natasha as a friend anytime anyday or u arent part of those that prefer Nat?
Re: Three Paths by Teespice(f): 5:21pm On Feb 23, 2016
fretfingers:

lol... tot you'd prefer a Natasha as a friend anytime anyday or u arent part of those that prefer Nat?

I never had a favourite character among the three ladies.

the problem with people like natasha is the fact that they wear the religion tag on their head without knowing what it means to be a true christian.

1 Like

Re: Three Paths by fretfingers: 5:21pm On Feb 23, 2016
Jumizie13:
Hmmmmmm... Nat!

She is the kinda best friend any girl long to have grin

1 Like

Re: Three Paths by chii8(f): 8:43pm On Feb 23, 2016
Nat doesnt knw anytin abt xtainity...sayn a truth dat mit put asunder in someone's marriage...

Is it only me dat sees Belinda as a she-devil,a deceiver,marriage scatterer...

Ken shudnt mess up again ooo,Nat mit spill blood if he offends her again

kudos to u Op,more milk to your kunu
Re: Three Paths by Adasun(m): 9:09pm On Feb 23, 2016
Nat!!! C ur lyf,u don destroy ur friend's familysad
Re: Three Paths by Ossaifamous(m): 11:20pm On Feb 23, 2016
Fantasyisland:
Ken looked at the album and noticed it was the one she had of her friends from their university days. He sighed deeply then reached for the album and shut it ''don’t even bother your head trying to figure when it started and all that'' he said. ''You don’t need to do that. At least not tonight''

Then Natasha began to cry again and he sat on the bed and hugged her. She looked so frail, vulnerable and tired '' stop crying dear’’ Ken whispered. ‘’This is life, things happen. People fail others even when they don’t mean to. The only person that wouldn’t fail you is God''

''They were supposed to be my best friends and they were busy… no wonder Ebube was supporting her. I mean that’s her business but the shock, the horror of seeing them like that''

''It is okay. You'll get over it and I bet they would have some explaining to do the moment you allow them. Don’t kill yourself over someone else's problem'' they hugged again and she could smell his cologne ''you don’t look too bad'' Nat whispered.

''You look like shít!'' Ken remarked. Immediately Nat began to laugh and Ken felt good. It was great to hear her laugh albeit briefly.

‘’Do I smell like shít?’’

‘’No you don’t. You smell divine, your hair smells of wild berries, coconut oil and…’’

''Your mouth is too sweet but you remain a prankster’’

''I missed you'' Ken whispered. ''I've missed you sooo bad it hurts''

so NAT IS ready to forgive Ken just cause his err is smaller compared to that of her friends? friends who tried to comfort her .....

TBC
Re: Three Paths by Nobody: 1:48am On Feb 24, 2016
Fantasyisland:
Ken looked at the album and noticed it was the one she had of her friends from their university days. He sighed deeply then reached for the album and shut it ''don’t even bother your head trying to figure when it started and all that'' he said. ''You don’t need to do that. At least not tonight''

Then Natasha began to cry again and he sat on the bed and hugged her. She looked so frail, vulnerable and tired '' stop crying dear’’ Ken whispered. ‘’This is life, things happen. People fail others even when they don’t mean to. The only person that wouldn’t fail you is God''

''They were supposed to be my best friends and they were busy… no wonder Ebube was supporting her. I mean that’s her business but the shock, the horror of seeing them like that''

''It is okay. You'll get over it and I bet they would have some explaining to do the moment you allow them. Don’t kill yourself over someone else's problem'' they hugged again and she could smell his cologne ''you don’t look too bad'' Nat whispered.

''You look like shít!'' Ken remarked. Immediately Nat began to laugh and Ken felt good. It was great to hear her laugh albeit briefly.

‘’Do I smell like shít?’’

‘’No you don’t. You smell divine, your hair smells of wild berries, coconut oil and…’’

''Your mouth is too sweet but you remain a prankster’’

''I missed you'' Ken whispered. ''I've missed you sooo bad it hurts''

TBC
Mama please come back here and tell us what happened next o.
Re: Three Paths by stonecoldcafe: 6:01am On Feb 24, 2016
angry angry the guys above ehn, you don't need to quote the entire thing nah!

2 Likes

Re: Three Paths by phemocheee(m): 7:29am On Feb 24, 2016
And Nat allowed her emotions to cloud her sense of rightful decision. Ebube's marriage is already ruined no doubt and I'm sure she would get back at Nat.

Weldone FantasyIsland.
Re: Three Paths by kejibabe(f): 9:31am On Feb 24, 2016
Nat no well at all. she just ruined another person marriage. fantasyisland,weldone sis......pls we need update today plssssss ma
Re: Three Paths by eagleeye2: 11:36am On Feb 24, 2016
why couldn't Natasha just walk away. What is the gain in calling Charles? That was just stupid.
Re: Three Paths by ncChigo(m): 12:05pm On Feb 24, 2016
Nat is so 100% wrong! She didn't have the right to do what she did.

& don't try to defend her fantasyisland,cos I have a feeling u're about to do that.

1 Like

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 12:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
ncChigo:
Nat is so 100% wrong! She didn't have the right to do what she did.

& don't try to defend her fantasyisland,cos I have a feeling u're about to do that.

Hands raised to the sky sad sad sad easy on me. I'm just the story writer. grin cheesy
By the way you've not been commenting only to for you to come out and accuse me angry grin

1 Like

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 12:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
They hugged again and this time, they wouldn’t let go of each other. Ken felt the water dripping off her damp hair and running against his shoulder. He could smell the shampoo or was it the bathing soap on her hair, her partially wet skin then her… his mouth found hers and they kissed like it was going to expire.

Her lips were soft and her mouth tasted lovely. It was just the way he remembered it; soft, warm, and…she began to cry again and he kissed away her tears. It was salty and the taste in his mouth made kissing her even more passionate. And as he did, he continued to whisper into her ears while kissing her intermittently ''I'm so sorry about everything. I'm so sorry they hurt you but most of all I'm sorry for what I did''

3 Likes

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 12:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
[size=18pt]OLASHASSSSSSSSSS...[/size]

continue here:

https://www.nairaland.com/2816418/three-paths#43206331

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 12:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
Minutes later, they lay spooned together on the bed. Nat could hear his beating heart from behind. She could also feel his clammy hands on her chest and she shut her eyes for a second. Through her haze of confusion, she remembered what Ebube had said earlier that day and the call she made earlier. She had been carrying so much and she was tired. So many thoughts were running through her head but she had something to say ''are you sleeping?'' she whispered.

''Nope. Can I be sleeping yet touching you like this?''

''Are you about to sleep?''

''Nope. Anything?''

''A lot''

''We have the night''

''About that Charles thing…I mean calling him…''

''Hmm''

''I'm worried now. I wasn’t thinking then. Do you think…''

2 Likes

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 12:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
''There is nothing you can do about that for now. You've asked so I'll tell you; that was rash dear. I wouldn’t have done the same if I were in your shoes but that’s me. It would be a good idea to call him first thing tomorrow and explain you may have misunderstood things or blown things out of proportion. You weren’t thinking though so don’t beat yourself too hard. It'll be fine…I hope. I'm sure everything will work out well''

Then Nat sighed deeply. For the next few minutes it was quiet until she called out to him again ''you awake dear?''

''Still am. Anything bothering you?''

''I want to tell you something else''

''Shoot''

''Uncle Edwin was never really my uncle in the true sense''

Ken sighed deeply but he said nothing else. Nat tried to turn around but he asked her to remain as she was and continue ''are you angry?'' she asked in a small voice.

''Nope. I knew he wasn't so what else?''

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (37) (Reply)

Last Gang Standing (Crime) / Lethal Matrimony / The Devil In The Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.