Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Annie Idibia Goes Braless As She Steps Out On A Date Night With Hubby. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Goes Braless As She Steps Out On A Date Night With Hubby. (6483 Views)

Isabella Idibia Goes To Secondary School, Bags Many Awards / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" / Annie Idibia Goes Topless For New Promo Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idibia Goes Braless As She Steps Out On A Date Night With Hubby. by DetectiveDeb: 2:20am On Nov 23, 2015
If you look closely you will see that Upcoming actress, Annie Idibia, left her bra at home, as she stepped out on a date night with hubby, Tuface.

The mother of two posted the photo on Instagram with a caption;
"Date night with Bae "#nomakeupNight #WeLoveUs...

It's either a no bra day or a bad bra night, either way, we admit that she looks good in the whole casual ensemble.

http://www.amkkay.com/

1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Goes Braless As She Steps Out On A Date Night With Hubby. by Merlissa(f): 2:30am On Nov 23, 2015
At least she's with her husband na...

She may not like wearing bra
Re: Annie Idibia Goes Braless As She Steps Out On A Date Night With Hubby. by amtaken(f): 3:53am On Nov 23, 2015
And this will make front page....
Re: Annie Idibia Goes Braless As She Steps Out On A Date Night With Hubby. by miqos02(m): 5:19am On Nov 23, 2015
ok
Re: Annie Idibia Goes Braless As She Steps Out On A Date Night With Hubby. by vbkznfdha: 5:24am On Nov 23, 2015
left her bra at home,

Re: Annie Idibia Goes Braless As She Steps Out On A Date Night With Hubby. by noetic5: 5:50am On Nov 23, 2015
braful
Re: Annie Idibia Goes Braless As She Steps Out On A Date Night With Hubby. by pretydiva(f): 6:02am On Nov 23, 2015
Which kind gangster dressing b dis ni..not cool tho

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Goes Braless As She Steps Out On A Date Night With Hubby. by sinaj(f): 6:04am On Nov 23, 2015
pretydiva:
as in eh!

U stole my thought

It looks trashy for a date sad

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Goes Braless As She Steps Out On A Date Night With Hubby. by wordbank(m): 6:35am On Nov 23, 2015
pretydiva:
No norm for a celeb night out, anything goes! Nevertheless, it wasn't a formal even so what's d deal? It's cool diva
Re: Annie Idibia Goes Braless As She Steps Out On A Date Night With Hubby. by Arsenalholic(m): 7:10am On Nov 23, 2015
amtaken:
And this will make front page....
... If that happens, I will do a #noboxers day and upload the picture on NL! tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Goes Braless As She Steps Out On A Date Night With Hubby. by ladibright(f): 7:13am On Nov 23, 2015
I dont like her look..

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Goes Braless As She Steps Out On A Date Night With Hubby. by graciella(f): 7:17am On Nov 23, 2015
What kind of dressing is this? She is a woman for God's sake!

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Goes Braless As She Steps Out On A Date Night With Hubby. by axortedbabe(f): 7:42am On Nov 23, 2015
I go just dey watch,annie and her distressed Jean hit fp this Monday morning ...
Re: Annie Idibia Goes Braless As She Steps Out On A Date Night With Hubby. by amtaken(f): 8:20am On Nov 23, 2015
Lol. Sometimes I wonder if it's a celebrity pictures forum.
Arsenalholic:
... If that happens, I will do a #noboxers day and upload the picture on NL! tongue grin
Re: Annie Idibia Goes Braless As She Steps Out On A Date Night With Hubby. by Arsenalholic(m): 9:31am On Nov 23, 2015
amtaken:
Lol. Sometimes I wonder if it's a celebrity pictures forum.
it didn't use to be this way... Things changed overnight, and only few of us saw it coming.

As someone who is into business, I quite understand what has happened though. The owner just made a ''tweak'' to start making more profits.

You know we are in a celebrity-crazed world today. And topics of that nature get more clicks...

Your moniker though... grin. Sounds like a heavy-duty warning cheesy grin
Re: Annie Idibia Goes Braless As She Steps Out On A Date Night With Hubby. by j4sure(m): 9:37am On Nov 23, 2015
SO WHAT DO WE DO OOOOOOOOOO. TO CLAP OR CRY FOR HER ?
DetectiveDeb:
If you look closely you will see that Upcoming actress, Annie Idibia, left her bra at home, as she stepped out on a date night with hubby, Tuface.

It's either a no bra day or a bad bra night, either way, we admit that she looks good in the whole casual ensemble.

Re: Annie Idibia Goes Braless As She Steps Out On A Date Night With Hubby. by amtaken(f): 11:09am On Nov 23, 2015
Lol. Yes it's a warning signal.

So the picture postings are all about money?
Arsenalholic:
it didn't use to be this way... Things changed overnight, and only few of us saw it coming.

As someone who is into business, I quite understand what has happened though. The owner just made a ''tweak'' to start making more profits.

You know we are in a celebrity-crazed world today. And topics of that nature get more clicks...

Your moniker though... grin. Sounds like a heavy-duty warning cheesy grin
Re: Annie Idibia Goes Braless As She Steps Out On A Date Night With Hubby. by Chestar5(f): 11:35am On Nov 23, 2015
Arsenalholic:

hmmnnnnn undecidedshocked
Re: Annie Idibia Goes Braless As She Steps Out On A Date Night With Hubby. by Dubemkelly(m): 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2015
For Ooluwa sake, this girl has no iota of dress sense, whatever happens to a bum short, sneaks n cap if she really needed to look tomboyish, God's thoughts aint same with ours hence she could. have got married to a bus conductor
Re: Annie Idibia Goes Braless As She Steps Out On A Date Night With Hubby. by Arsenalholic(m): 1:50pm On Nov 23, 2015
amtaken:
Lol. Yes it's a warning signal.

So the picture postings are all about money?
The young man must have really ''taken your breath away'' wink.... He's lucky either ways.

No, what I mean is that thread of these nature hit the front page with regularity these days because the owner is able to make more cash from the traffic and clicks that topics like this generates.

Do you get me now?
Re: Annie Idibia Goes Braless As She Steps Out On A Date Night With Hubby. by Arsenalholic(m): 1:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
Dubemkelly:
For Ooluwa sake, this girl has no iota of dress sense, whatever happens to a bum short, sneaks n cap if she really needed to look tomboyish, God's thoughts aint same with ours hence she could. have got married to a bus conductor
Harsh!

And oh! God never cared who she got married to. So please reframe your post and say ''Tu Face's thoughst isn't the same with yours' hence he wifed her''.
Re: Annie Idibia Goes Braless As She Steps Out On A Date Night With Hubby. by Arsenalholic(m): 1:55pm On Nov 23, 2015
Chestar5:

hmmnnnnn undecidedshocked
Loool. You want to see picttures of me keeping my promise? wink
Re: Annie Idibia Goes Braless As She Steps Out On A Date Night With Hubby. by amtaken(f): 1:59pm On Nov 23, 2015
I got you earlier, hence my question.

Well, whatever makes him sleep at night.

Bills must be paid. Lol.
Arsenalholic:
The young man must have really ''taken your breath away'' wink.... He's lucky either ways.

No, what I mean is that thread of these nature hit the front page with regularity these days because the owner is able to make more cash from the traffic and clicks that topics like this generates.

Do you get me now?
Re: Annie Idibia Goes Braless As She Steps Out On A Date Night With Hubby. by Dubemkelly(m): 2:02pm On Nov 23, 2015
Arsenalholic:
Harsh!

And oh! God never cared who she got married to. So please reframe your post and say ''Tu Face's thoughst isn't the same with yours' hence he wifed her''.
Yea u were right but I don't wanna goo spiritual and i only took. it from the realistic angel
Re: Annie Idibia Goes Braless As She Steps Out On A Date Night With Hubby. by Arsenalholic(m): 2:16pm On Nov 23, 2015
amtaken:
I got you earlier, hence my question.

Well, whatever makes him sleep at night.

Bills must be paid. Lol.
Lol @emboldened.

Yes o, bills must be paid. Especially with the situation of things in today's world.

If I were the owner of the site, I'd have gone as far as charging people who want to register witha a moniker like yours, a token... grin grin
Re: Annie Idibia Goes Braless As She Steps Out On A Date Night With Hubby. by Ahyourity(m): 3:35pm On Nov 23, 2015
but,why does she look like someone who is insane,mad or crazy...

#thislife#...
Re: Annie Idibia Goes Braless As She Steps Out On A Date Night With Hubby. by Ahyourity(m): 3:36pm On Nov 23, 2015
but,why does she look like someone who is not normal... battered and tattered

#thislife#...
Re: Annie Idibia Goes Braless As She Steps Out On A Date Night With Hubby. by amtaken(f): 5:06pm On Nov 23, 2015
Lol he should bring it on
Arsenalholic:
Lol @emboldened.

Yes o, bills must be paid. Especially with the situation of things in today's world.

If I were the owner of the site, I'd have gone as far as charging people who want to register witha a moniker like yours, a token... grin grin
Re: Annie Idibia Goes Braless As She Steps Out On A Date Night With Hubby. by Arsenalholic(m): 6:26pm On Nov 23, 2015
amtaken:
Lol he should bring it on
He obviously can't because we will charge him a token for having no ''thumbs up'' button/emoticon on this forum.

I wanted to give you the thumbs up sign just to say I like how much of a friendly nature you seem to possess. I looked for the thumbs up button, but it was no where to be found.

Anyways, keep up your ''good work'' grin cheesy
Re: Annie Idibia Goes Braless As She Steps Out On A Date Night With Hubby. by abiambo(m): 9:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
With her hubby? U knw whr dem dey go? Wen u get married u can wear Grammy style gowns on every date with ur hubby lef d cute couple in peace.
sinaj:
as in eh!

U stole my thought

It looks trashy for a date sad
Re: Annie Idibia Goes Braless As She Steps Out On A Date Night With Hubby. by Levelzguy(m): 5:35am On Nov 24, 2015
DetectiveDeb:

u r even an idiot for asking us to look closely..whats wrong with kids of nowadays sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

Korra Obidi Massaged Without Clothes In Live Video By Agustin Seco / Celebrities Wearing School Uniform / Bride Burst Into Tears As Groom Covers Her With Full Muslim Female Veil, Perform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.