Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,930 members, 7,806,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

What Is The Difference Between Sex With And Without Condom In Terms Of Joy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Difference Between Sex With And Without Condom In Terms Of Joy (4922 Views)

Prostitute Swallows Client’s Condom In Taiwan, Hides Evidence During Police Raid / Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House / Someone Finds Condom In A Bible In Her Hotel Room In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Between Sex With And Without Condom In Terms Of Joy by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 23, 2015
Hello fellow Nairalanders, am 27 and never have sex in my life. As a muslim I have to wait untill married. However no knowledge is a waste. Since I came to know about codom i have been imagining what one can feel when having sex with a condom since there is no skin contact. pls some one who is oppotuned to have the experience of both methods should kindly explain to me the differences between the two on how it feels. I would b so grateful if you are detailed, direct and precized. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Sex With And Without Condom In Terms Of Joy by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 9:25am On Nov 23, 2015
can you imagine eating sweet eba/semo with hand glove grin grin ; that is what a condom feels like grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between Sex With And Without Condom In Terms Of Joy by naijaboiy: 9:26am On Nov 23, 2015
What is the difference between mastúrbating with a hand glove and with your bare hands
Re: What Is The Difference Between Sex With And Without Condom In Terms Of Joy by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 23, 2015
naijaboiy:
What is the difference between mastúrbating with a hand glove and with your bare hands
I have no idea.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Sex With And Without Condom In Terms Of Joy by naijaboiy: 9:31am On Nov 23, 2015
mukhtar1013:

I have no idea.
Me too

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Sex With And Without Condom In Terms Of Joy by eagleae7(m): 9:32am On Nov 23, 2015
End time question
Re: What Is The Difference Between Sex With And Without Condom In Terms Of Joy by tunnyl(m): 9:33am On Nov 23, 2015
Less chance of STD vs chance of contacting HIV

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Difference Between Sex With And Without Condom In Terms Of Joy by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 23, 2015
Since I'm a V which means I haven't experienced any of those, I'm afraid I don't have answer to your question

Thanks
Re: What Is The Difference Between Sex With And Without Condom In Terms Of Joy by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 23, 2015
tongue THE DIFFERENCE IS:
(a) GF carry belle = couple, hapi married lifegrin
(b) GF no get belle = single and searchin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Sex With And Without Condom In Terms Of Joy by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 23, 2015
Op do you know what they say about the taste of the puddy? Its in the eating.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Sex With And Without Condom In Terms Of Joy by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 23, 2015
tunnyl:
Less chance of STD vs 100% chance of contacting HIV
The question is sweetness oriented not in health wise. I know the dangers in it. That is y is better to wait untill marriage. However I just want to know.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Sex With And Without Condom In Terms Of Joy by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 23, 2015
tunnyl:
Less chance of STD vs 100% chance of contacting HIV

Your logic is flawed. If there was a 100% chance of catching HIV when one engages in sex without condoms, then everyone engaging in sex without condom would have HIV by now.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Sex With And Without Condom In Terms Of Joy by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 23, 2015
sapiosexual1:
Op do you know what they say about the taste of the puddy? Its in the eating.
You guys should b precised pls. This is hw it feels here and this is how it feels there. That is all.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Sex With And Without Condom In Terms Of Joy by obiorathesubtle: 10:00am On Nov 23, 2015
cry I wish I could answer your question, I'm a virgin too, not that I'm a muslim waiting for marriage, but I've never just had sex before.

Since we're allowed to imagine things, I think it would probably feel like eating a banana without the peel (sex without a condom) and eating the banana with the peel(sex with a condom).

For more information, please take your goddamn piece of crap thread to www.google.com.

FÛcking clowns!undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Difference Between Sex With And Without Condom In Terms Of Joy by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 23, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
cry I wish I could answer your question, I'm a virgin too, not that I'm a muslim waiting for marriage, but I've never just had sex before.

Since we're allowed to imagine things, I think it would probably feel like eating a banana without the peel (sex without a condom) and eating the banana with the peel(sex with a condom).

For more information, please take your goddamn piece of crap thread to www.google.com.

FÛcking clowns!undecided
Guy take it easy, no be fight ooo.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Sex With And Without Condom In Terms Of Joy by tunnyl(m): 10:11am On Nov 23, 2015
Decker:

Your logic is flawed. If their was a 100% chance of catching HIV when one engages in sex without condoms, then everyone engaging in sex without condom would have HIV by now.

Speak for yourself bro. maybe youve been meeting clean girls.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Sex With And Without Condom In Terms Of Joy by tunnyl(m): 10:12am On Nov 23, 2015
mukhtar1013:

The question is sweetness oriented not in health wise. I know the dangers in it. That is y is better to wait untill marriage. However I just want to know.

Without condom ofcourse.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Sex With And Without Condom In Terms Of Joy by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 23, 2015
Re: What Is The Difference Between Sex With And Without Condom In Terms Of Joy by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 23, 2015
tunnyl:

Speak for yourself bro. maybe youve been meeting clean girls.

It's obvious you don't understand what a 100% chance is.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Sex With And Without Condom In Terms Of Joy by tunnyl(m): 10:35am On Nov 23, 2015
Decker:

It's obvious you don't understand what a 100% chance is.

ok. you right.i will correct my previous sentence. peace!.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Sex With And Without Condom In Terms Of Joy by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 23, 2015
Whats the difference between licking a wrapped lolipop and unwrapped one grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Sex With And Without Condom In Terms Of Joy by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 23, 2015
End Time Question

I will answer you when you are married.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Sex With And Without Condom In Terms Of Joy by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 23, 2015
naijaboiy:

Me too
So why'd you give the analogy?? cheesy This nigga tho tongue

Diddyydiva:
Whats the difference between licking a wrapped lolipop and unwrapped one grin grin grin
Blood of God! Dis geh don spoil lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Difference Between Sex With And Without Condom In Terms Of Joy by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 23, 2015
JimiCoker:

So why'd you give the analogy?? cheesy This nigga tho tongue

Blood of God! Dis geh don spoil lipsrsealed
sad sad sad i only asked an innocent question sad

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Sex With And Without Condom In Terms Of Joy by AfricanApple(f): 11:01am On Nov 23, 2015
naijaboiy:

Me too
grin grin I no fit laugh

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Sex With And Without Condom In Terms Of Joy by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 23, 2015
Re: What Is The Difference Between Sex With And Without Condom In Terms Of Joy by PLANETMARS(m): 11:05am On Nov 23, 2015
Me self na virgin o......for more hilarious jokes send me a pm
Re: What Is The Difference Between Sex With And Without Condom In Terms Of Joy by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 23, 2015
JimiCoker:

Tor, lemme ask my own innocent question. What is the relationship between that gown you've got on in your dp and the sudden bulge beneath my zip? grin

Ps. What's that thing poking through your gown? lipsrsealed
OP! this dude gat a question for you angry
Re: What Is The Difference Between Sex With And Without Condom In Terms Of Joy by TrapLORD(m): 11:32am On Nov 23, 2015
Berryice turn up! cheesy
Re: What Is The Difference Between Sex With And Without Condom In Terms Of Joy by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 23, 2015
Diddyydiva:
OP! this dude gat a question for you angry
Oh no you don't. I'm asking you heffer tongue
Re: What Is The Difference Between Sex With And Without Condom In Terms Of Joy by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 23, 2015
mukhtar1013:
What is the difference between sex with and without condom in terms of joy/sweetness?
Hello fellow Nairalanders, am 27 and never have sex in my life. As a muslim I have to wait untill married. However no knowledge is a waste. Since I came to know about codom i have been imagining what one can feel when having sex with a condom since there is no skin contact. pls some one who is oppotuned to have the experience of both methods should kindly explain to me the differences between the two on how it feels. I would b so grateful if you are detailed, direct and precized. Thank you.
Oga, go n try d 2 methods and know d differences. They no dey teach person tins like ds na.
Make sure u come bk and tell us ur experience
Re: What Is The Difference Between Sex With And Without Condom In Terms Of Joy by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 23, 2015
naijaboiy:

Me too
Correct man @naijaboy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Post Pictures Of The Girl You Currently Planning To Fvck / 6 Very Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Have Had S*x With Tonto Dikeh (photos). / Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.