Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. (68382 Views)

Throwback: Buratai Being Decorated As Captain Years Back (Photo) / Shehu Yar'adua And Buhari At A Wedding Event Years Back (Throwback Pic) / Olusegun Obasanjo During His Traditional Wedding Years Back (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by notmywill: 5:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
queenfav:
bros,I am a lawyer and I can authoritatively say this wasn't rape.On account of age yeah,but arguing the facts there was a consensual relationship here.Its just sad that at 17 she had such diminished capacity as to be so obsessed over a man.Even at that,its not reasonable in the eyes of the law to keep on going back to your alleged rapist,especially when you were not held captive.So far ,I am yet to hear of any threats issued to her that made her continue seeing the guy.I am feminist by all standards,but I am also very realistic about issues.

It's overwhelmingly sad that you can authoritatively make an assumption without knowing all the facts of the case and especially speaking to both the victim and the victimizer.
This is why our educational system needs a thorough overhaul, because of people like you.
And it is so sad you claim to be a feminist.
He threatened to expose their s e x videos and pictures taken without her consent that was why she yielded.

A lot of women (single and married) today face this situation and the fact that you are not aware of this, makes you totally shallow and despicably naive.
Yet you claim to be a lawyer.
Go back to school. This time, get an education.

You are totally disgusting. Like sugabelly spat on PAA grave, you ought to be spat at.

You are totally disgusting.

For others thinking she was poor, I understand. You haven't heard of loyola Jesuit college. It remains beyond you.

Most people here grew up street style, and thus will never understand the intricacies of a sheltered life. One of such is a trusting heart and one that believes in the good of humanity. She was tender hearted and believed in the goodness of humanity.
Until she was bitten.

To all the boys/men/women who take advantage of children and teenagers, God in heaven will humble you in due time.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by mbulela: 5:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
queenfav:
My annoyance is that why did she keep on going there?That the thing every judge would ask.So she should blame everything on her diminished mental capacity rather than saying it was rape.Besides rap.e as an offence has to be corroborated by medical evidence.Here its her word against his.For all we know they were having a highly dysfunctional relationship which she enjoyed at that time.She is grown now,I am sure that's why she feels it was rape due to the sadistic sexual acts.Even kids of 10 know when they have been violated sexually.Here who did she speak to?Its not rocket science abeg.
We still need to go back to the definition of rape. If she said she did not consent to the sexual act, it is rape.
Nothing can be done now.
However, that does not mean she was not raped.
Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by olajide8(m): 5:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
This should be noted, I don't condone this act in any manner or way- and if I offend the female gender or feminist - please forgive me, it just my shallowness" we all kno , can never do wrong- I have almost actually, committed murder because of this act, to further stress this point before!-now the Dictionary definition of rape "says a forceful act, on a woman or area", and from what I have read, I feel when someone is raped the person runs away- and not going back for more- sh sh sh had sex with him in his car, house, swimming pool, with a groupe, alone and the times look quite numerous- in fact to many times to count, it sounds like when he got rough while in the act - she termed it as being raped, and not before the act started, from her narrative- she wasn't kidnapped, was not initially forced but she was co-opted so to speak" - she was in LOVE- all the same parents teach you childen well-

1 Like

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by Forwetinnah: 5:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
lovely17:
Yes oh she kept going back now she's claiming rape? once Rape twice Coincedence, thrice a trend four, Madam you are an wh*re

Let's face it..she was young, naive and obviously in love, but that wasn't reason enough for those Animals to treat her like that..haba! She wasn't the only abused person, she witnessed other girls being used the same way. Alot of such things go unchecked in the North...even in their so called "Islamias" by Mallams who are supposed to be their teachers. She's even lucky to be older...There are cases of 8 to 12 year olds being raped but their parents are afraid to speak out

2 Likes

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 27, 2015
mbulela:

so in your mind, every runs girl deserves to be raped
Chairman, no use my mouth chew cola nut u hear?
Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by dustydee: 5:56pm On Nov 27, 2015
MoltenMagma:
This isn't rape, it is consensual because she kept going back to them hoping he would change.

Sugabelly is a notorious liar but i think at least part of the story is true but seriously exaggerated
When you force someone to have sex with you, it is rape. You don't force someone if it is consensual.

1 Like

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by mbulela: 5:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
captainboris:

Chairman, no use my mouth chew cola nut u hear?
ogbeni, i just dey ask question o
Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by JaaizTech: 5:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
How can someone take this seriously. Sugabelly's describes the incidence in a non-remorseful manner for lack of a better word. She doesn't sound sad or horrified by the incidence; but instead she repeatedly used the word "Bleep" several times like it would be done in a sex magazine. She was more concerned in describing the sexual act in graphic details. Of what use was it describing the sexual positions etc.

1 Like

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
mbulela:

ogbeni, i just dey ask question o

Oga, no comment!
Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by queenfav(f): 6:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
notmywill:

It's a overwhelming sad that you can authoritatively make an assumption without knowing all the facts of the case and especially speaking to both the victim and the victimizer.
This is why our educational system needs a thorough overhaul, because of people like you.
And it is so sad you claim to be a feminist.
He threatened to expose their s e x videos and pictures taken without her consent that was why she yielded.

A lot of women (single and married) today face this situation and the fact that you are not aware of this, makes you totally shallow and despicably naive.
Yet you claim to be a lawyer.
Go back to school. This time, get an education.

You are totally disgusting. Like sugabelly spat on PAA grave, you ought to be spat at.

You are totally disgusting.
You are obviously a demented,slow ,sorry excuse for a human being.Word of advice..shut the hell up especially as you don't know how rape cases are handled.Try not to think with your anus next time.
Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by sursur(m): 6:11pm On Nov 27, 2015
NICE MOVIE waiting for Season 3
Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ds tin dey vex me no be small.
I don't support rapists but what on earth will make a lady descend so low 2d extend of been treated like poo just bc she want to marry d governor's son?

She chose luxury over decency/ self esteem. Sorry to say dt what she chose, comes with a huge price

1 Like

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by queenfav(f): 6:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
olajide8:
This should be noted, I don't condone this act in any manner or way- and if I offend the female gender or feminist - please forgive me, it just my shallowness" we all kno , can never do wrong- I have almost actually, committed murder because of this act, to further stress this point before!-now the Dictionary definition of rape "says a forceful act, on a woman or area", and from what I have read, I feel when someone is raped the person runs away- and not going back for more- sh sh sh had sex with him in his car, house, swimming pool, with a groupe, alone and the times look quite numerous- in fact to many times to count, it sounds like when he got rough while in the act - she termed it as being raped, and not before the act started, from her narrative- she wasn't kidnapped, was not initially forced but she was co-opted so to speak" - she was in LOVE- all the same parents teach you childen well-
thank you very much!that FOOOL notmywill that quoted me needs to start using his brain.they were in a relationship,a sado masochistic one.Did he force her to make a sex video?She did so out of the foolishness of her mind and the guy used it as a bargaining chip.instead of this to be a wake up call to parents to raise their female daughters to be bold and discerning,dem dey here dey talk ra.pe.Wheras this was a case of a 17 year old who wanted to live the fast life but it backfired.

1 Like

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by queenfav(f): 6:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
mbulela:

We still need to go back to the definition of rape. If she said she did not consent to the sexual act, it is rape.
Nothing can be done now.
However, that does not mean she was not raped.
I agree with you,but the fact is that legally she has no case.Let's just say she is aggrieved because the relationship was sexually abusive and emotionally manipulative.Shikena!

1 Like

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by notmywill: 6:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
queenfav:
You are obviously a demented,slow ,sorry excuse for a human being.Word of advice..shut the hell up especially as you don't know how rape cases are handled.Try not to think with your anus next time.

I know that being as uncouth as this is a trademark of your upbringing and environment.
It's understandable.
Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by 2naira50kobo: 6:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
Son, we should not over flog issues based on our assumptions or perceived emotions because we are humans. The whole account is still unfolding before our very eyes. I do hope the accused persons are charged to court and tried...

I do not in any way trivialize rape. Rapists deserve to be burnt alive... Like I said earlier, rape is a serious issue and rapists should not be allowed to go free.

mbulela:

Dude, irrespective of the perks she was getting, sex without her clear and concise consent is rape.
It cannot be rationalized.
Even prostitutes can be raped. I know it is a tricky scenario but it is very tenable.
Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by victoriousman11(m): 6:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
But the new is it true at all because that's political strategy u knw
Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by daphid25(m): 6:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
Only God knows if its true or not
Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by kayemjay(m): 6:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
Good Evening to you all.

I was shocked and appalled when I first came across this story. My emotions took over as I began to curse and hate the men as described by SugarBelly. The more I read, the more confused I got. I began to scrutinize all the comments from different blogs and forums, just to get some sort of closure, yet I was unsatisfied. Upon going over her story once again, I got the link to her blog having made several references that she had complained and 'spoken publicly' about what Mustapha and his friends did to her as far back as 2007.

So off I went. I spent close to two hours starting from her very first post in 2007, up until when she posted about her 26th birthday. Now these are a few of the things I found out (AND ANY ONE ELSE CAN FIND OUT).

1. She was just 17 and she was crazy, madly in love with Mustapha.
2. She was the one who always wanted the sex in the Red Mercedes. In one of her blog posts, she said and I quote "I always made him drive to the darkest streets and turn on the AC..."
3. She did not mind being hit or molested by Mustapha, BUT SHE WAS MAD ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE TOUCHING HER. I quote "I am yours...do whatever you want to me but not them to me"
4. She really did not complain to authorities because she was in love with him and was sort of learning, experimenting with new things.
5. She was involved in a thre,esome with Mustapha and apologized to him for not being able to participate cause she was jealous he was having sex with another girl. She admitted she may have had sex with the girl under different circumstances.

THERE IS A LOT TO THIS STORY FOLKS. JUST GO READ HER BLOG BEGINNING FROM 2007.

NOW MY DEDUCTION:

She was madly in love with Mustapha and despite the fact that he did all these things to her, she did not take serious steps about it. She was young and inexperienced in sex and enjoyed the varieties with Mustapha but hated the involvement of others.

It was really bad what Mustapha did, allowing her to be humiliated and abused by his friends/brothers and it is totally unacceptable. The girl in one way or the other could have gotten out and did not.

THERE ARE ALWAYS THREE SIDES TO A STORY... Her part, his part and THE TRUTH.

Let's not judge.

Shalom

2 Likes

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by queenfav(f): 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
Oby ezekwesili is now saying she cried alonsides the girl's mother.I thought sugarbelly dropped from the sky o.Where was the mother when her 17 year old was doing all that sexual experimentation.Mothers have an intuition due to the bond of carrying the child in her for 9 months.Its only a careless one that would not know when her child is distressed.This should be a wakeup call to parents especially mothers ,to be more interested in their daughter's lives.Not in a 'watchguard' way definitely.But to get to really know her daughter by being friends with her,so she can be free to confide in her.
Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by queenfav(f): 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
notmywill:

I know that being as uncouth as this is a trademark of your upbringing and environment.
It's understandable.
ooh really,and where you said your generation(not me) deserves to be spat at is totally civil abi.Brainless baboon!I don't have time to pour out adjectives describing an idi.ot like you who cannot comprehend facts of a case.Else,you would have deactivated your account by the time I finish with you!You saliva dripping slowpoke!I am sure you can't talk where people are having intelligent conversations.Ode!
Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by kayemjay(m): 7:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
I totally kick against rape or sexual manipulation of any sort. Mustapha was older. She was young, inexperienced and ready to experiment. He should not have taken advantage of her gullibility. He was very very very wrong! And should be punished.

BUT

She tasted the maltreatment once, twice, thrice. And she still continued, even professing love and willing him to love her more? Okay, let's chalk that up to being seventeen.

WHAT IS THE REASON SHE DECIDES TO BRING THIS UP PUBLICLY AT THIS TIME? HIS DAD JUST DIED!

Is it fair to him, his wife, his family? At this time of grief? She is really craving attention and if anyone cares to read her blog posts from 2007, you will understand.

1 Like

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by notmywill: 7:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
Dear queenfavour,
I'm sorry for taking the wind out of your sail by using those strong words.
I'm not usually so strongly opinionated towards people's posts and I prefer to watch from the sidelines.

However, you do not know all her story.
Secondly, these kinds of cases are very common. Even in marital homes.
Husbands do rape their wives, yet she cannot leave the home.
Children get raped in school, yet they still have to go to school daily.
Househelps get raped yet they still hold on to their employment.
People are always been taken advantage of, yet they still remain in the abusive environment.
This is as real as your heart beating 60-100 times per minute.

Don't be authoritative over rape matters, especially as a woman.

The same way we Nigerians are being raped by our leaders yet we don't protest.
Even the judiciary rape the less privileged of justice every day, yet they don't have a voice.

We are all powerless against perceived giants.

Postscript.
It's not as if I am afraid of continuing an e-quarrel with you, queenfav.
It's just not in me to quarrel.
I'm sorry for making you feel bad.
Thanks for understanding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by kayemjay(m): 7:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
notmywill:
Dear queenfavour,
I'm not usually so strongly opinionated towards people's posts and I prefer to watch from the sidelines.

People are always been taken advantage of, yet they still remain in the abusive environment.

Even the judiciary rape the less privileged of justice every day, yet they don't have a voice.

Fantastic Comments bro.

However, can we dwell on this for a minute: why did she keep going back? Was it really rape if she kept DELIBERATELY AND WILLINGLY walking into those sorts of situations?

1 Like

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by Vyolet(f): 7:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
The Mediterranean recreational centre,Asokoro abuja,one of the best in abuja with the Mediterranean hotel also in asokoro make this story so real,if it is so then Dino melaye is not left out.
That is his usual joint run by Mohammed Audu.
Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by opeaceo: 7:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
Obinoscopy:
Having sex with a minor, even if it's consensual, is rape.
What part of the Nigerian constitution states that? ( 16 and below)
Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by Coolcash1: 7:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
She saw the green light but didn't take heed...Now crying and looking for cheap sympathy... No way!!

Ladies always learn to use your BRAINS and not your HEart...

To me, the very first day the guy slept with her inside the Car should have said a lot to her about him...I would expect a sensible lady who is not overtaken by love of money, fame and power not to go back to that Dog called Abdul after that day

I rest my case.
Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by sweatlana: 7:21pm On Nov 27, 2015
Her story is as real and candid as the sun....

Everyone knows but some just don't want to believe
Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by notmywill: 7:21pm On Nov 27, 2015
kayemjay:

Fantastic Comments bro.

However, can we dwell on this for a minute: why did she keep going back? Was it really rape if she kept DELIBERATELY AND WILLINGLY walking into those sorts of situations?

Y'all should check out her blog. Sugabellyrocks.

He stalked her.
She was young and vulnerable.
She couldn't speak out because she was ashamed of it all, and so fell deeper.
Remember she loved him from the beginning and apparently her soul 'claved' unto him.
This happens a lot to young girls who do not have a strong,warm paternal influence over them. ( I'm not speaking for her though).
So they see such a person as a father or brother they never had. They can do anything for such a one.

It happens a lot.

Again serial sexual abuse from an early age perpetuates such psychology.

I'm done on this topic.
The whole thing is painful to me.

1 Like

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by sweatlana: 7:22pm On Nov 27, 2015
Coolcash1:
She saw the green light but didn't take heed...Now crying and looking for cheap sympathy... No way!!

Ladies always learn to use your BRAINS and not your HEart...

To me, the very first day the guy slept with her inside the Car should have said a lot to her about him...I would expect a sensible lady who is not overtaken by love of money, fame and power not to go back to that Dog called Abdul after that day

I rest my case.

Sex in a car is quite normal for young couples.
The man is a sick bastard. Admit it.
Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by queenfav(f): 7:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
notmywill:
Dear queenfavour,

Postscript.
It's not as if I am afraid of continuing an e-quarrel with you, queenfav.
It's just not in me to quarrel.
I'm sorry for making you feel bad.
Thanks for understanding.
so you know how to talk like this?Next time,read and analyze facts well.My opinion is shared by millions,that should tell you something.I am a woman doesn't mean I should support nonsense.sugarbelly on her own wanted to experience the fast side of life..It was just unfortunate she got more than she bargained for.People get raped,abused and killed daily,that's life!Its not a merry go round.My heart goes out to her,but again she was very willing and subjected herself to the abuse.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello Joins Christian Convention In Kogi As He Runs Into Them / Meet The Explosive Device Expert Who Is Ready 2 Die In Fighting Boko Haram(pics) / Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.