Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Basorge Tariah Jnr's Wife Celebrates 40th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basorge Tariah Jnr's Wife Celebrates 40th Birthday (Photos) (19665 Views)

Omotola Celebrates 40th Birthday With Widows As Mr Ibu Supports Her(pics,video) / TY Bello Celebrates 40th Birthday With Bedroom Pictures / Seun Egbegbe Celebrates 40th Birthday By Giving To The Destitute (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basorge Tariah Jnr's Wife Celebrates 40th Birthday (Photos) by raywise17(m): 2:35pm On Nov 23, 2015
I have a vision dat one day all nigerian actors would become comedians..and also eighteen years fom now wizkid son will date davido's daughter
Re: Basorge Tariah Jnr's Wife Celebrates 40th Birthday (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 2:52pm On Nov 23, 2015
sweetkev:

I will see how you will look when you get to that age. Mumu girl.

Re: Basorge Tariah Jnr's Wife Celebrates 40th Birthday (Photos) by canDy4eva(f): 3:12pm On Nov 23, 2015
sweetkev:

dnt mind her! Am sure her type would look 40 at 25!

1 Like

Re: Basorge Tariah Jnr's Wife Celebrates 40th Birthday (Photos) by eddd: 4:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
grin
Tuljaking:
awesome
A BRIEF INTRODUCTION
Pounded yam as it is fondly called is a delicacy that commands respect and preference and often ranked topmost in a typical Nigerian menu list. It is an all carbohydrate food prepared traditionally by pounding boiled yam in a wooden mortar for a considerable period of time until desired texture is attained, for example, the smoothness or elasticity.
However, the pounding process is not an easy exercise.
While some homes and eating houses can afford the time and energy it takes to produce this cherished delicacy for domestic and commercial purpose, studies have shown that the traditional method of pounding yam can expose food to contamination due to dripping sweat and mucus from the body of the person doing the pounding. The activities of houseflies’ fungal growth in the internal walls of the wooden mortar and pestles after washing and kept for a longtime also constitute another source of food contamination.
There also exist some category of people who cannot afford the time, energy and the associated inconveniences involved in yam pounding both for household use and commercial purpose. Technically speaking, converting boiled yam into pounded yam can simply be termed as a TASK.
Peak Yam Pounding Machines are electro-mechanical devices designed to perform the task of converting boiled yam into pounded yam by a mechanical process that is electrically and electronically controlled.
beep 08072147243 on whatsapp for the machone akure residents only pictures would be available once you beep its of two sizes
....a process that also converts d starch to dioxomethylpropanoate which causes alimentary cancer grin
Re: Basorge Tariah Jnr's Wife Celebrates 40th Birthday (Photos) by Thelmerh(f): 5:39pm On Nov 23, 2015
sweetkev:
45 is too far. just give her d next 10years
Re: Basorge Tariah Jnr's Wife Celebrates 40th Birthday (Photos) by Thelmerh(f): 5:39pm On Nov 23, 2015
sweetkev:
45 is too far. just give her d next 10years. she would look like hell

1 Like

Re: Basorge Tariah Jnr's Wife Celebrates 40th Birthday (Photos) by miqos02(m): 7:04pm On Nov 23, 2015
nice
Re: Basorge Tariah Jnr's Wife Celebrates 40th Birthday (Photos) by greenpea: 7:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
Happy Burthday madam ' I
Miss abroad'
Re: Basorge Tariah Jnr's Wife Celebrates 40th Birthday (Photos) by jadarmani(f): 9:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
[quote author=dacovajnr post=40320420]Is that not Kashamu's head in the last pix? grin EndTime head[/quote
Hahahahah.......u ppl will not kill me in dis nairaland. Which one is end time head again?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Calls Her Husband 'Baby Daddy'. Fans React / Can You Interprete This Yoruba - "Ata Sa Pa Mi Lori" / Chioma Obiadi's Open Letter To Donald Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.