Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,251 members, 7,807,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here - Dating And Meet-up Zone (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here (76865 Views)

Imo State Forum:those From Owerri,plz Lets Meet Here And Know One Another. / I Need Girls As Friends Am At Edo State, Please Ping Me 30d57b4e / If U R 4rm Asaba, Then Identify Urself. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by mrjaybaba(m): 4:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
Am a matured good looking man from Edo who is interested in a matured girl/lady for a serious relationship.

I work as an entrepreneur.

Am tall,athletic body,smart,intelligent, optimistic,friendly,accommodating,good sense of humour , romantic, simple, Christian, God fearing.

I look forward to meeting a matured girl who is for real for serious relationship.

Add me on Whatsapp or SMS the no on my signature below.

Thanks
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by mandy1990: 4:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
Mandy's delight and services is organizing a practical training in the month of august on the following:
Meatpie
Chickenpie
Large and mini sausage rolls
Scotch egg
Egg roll
Fishroll
Fishpie
Fishcake
pancake(potatoe and jollof)
Buns
Pufpuf
Donurt
Peppered beef
Yam balls
Zobo drink
Plantain mosa
Coated peanut
Chinchin
Assorted cookies like: walnut,plain,oat,fruitcake,chocolate chips.
How to make butter icing(bonus recipe).
The training commences in the month of august as highlighted below;
Batch A commences on the 16th-19th
Batch B commences on the 23rd- 26th
Batch C commences on the 28th-31st.
Venue: gra extension, airport road, benin city Edo state.
Training fee; #5000. The first 20 persons get to pay #4000.
Time; morning(9am-12pm)
Evening (2pm-5pm)
Registration commences on the 1st of august and closes on the 15th of august.
For more info contact the following numbers; 08078591410, or text your name and phone number to 08121817105. you can also drop your name and active phone number and you will reached via text message.
Note; timetable will be made available to persons immediately after registration.

Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by edkai: 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2017
Good evening fellow nairalanders. Pardon me for having to deviate from the topic...please I'd like to solicit your support on behalf of one of my protégés. I am a teacher.
Her name is Ayeni Olohije from Edo state. She is contesting for a scholarship position at the Royal Arts Academy courtesy Emem Isong. She needs as many votes as she can get right now. The contest is a very stiff one. So please help her to take a step closer to her dream of being a movie director by following her unique link below and vote for her. You are free to also drop a comment. I assure you, your vote is not wasted. Thank you and God bless you. Here is her link;
http://www.thesparkng.com/rookie-contest/?contest=photo-detail&photo_id=54772
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by michaelolushola: 3:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
chelseabmw:
Hello Everyone,
If you are from Edo state please represent here lets talk about ourselves.Let us show to nairalanders why we are called the HEAT BEAT OF THE NATION. So edo people how far na?Wa Bo Kiay!
Please specify ur local government,date of birth,ur school and life style.As for me,i am from Esan North East Local Government i graduated from aau and i love driving especially a BMW,

So lets all meet here.Who is next

Meet Edo guys and babes on LostRib.com for serious relationships/marriage.
http://lostrib.com/?afmc=36v
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by eghuan1(m): 3:52pm On Aug 08, 2017
Hi people. Eghuan from Ekpon in igueben LGA. Would like to meet anyone from Ekpon too. Currently based in Lagos (ojodu Berger). Quote me and I will find you.
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 09, 2017
odeguaomon:
l'm from Edo state, uromi
y

Nice.... Bodiaye?
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by leximore(m): 11:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
Hi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by deviduff(m): 5:01am On Sep 07, 2017
I'm David. 31 years. I'm esan and based in Benin. Working. Looking for a lady for friendship that could lead to marriage and I'm serious preferably from Edo state. 08077356065.
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by Trinity33(m): 4:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
Mercyitos37:
Am from Esan West Ekpoma to b precised.... But base in Benin

am frm ekpoma too, how are u
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 08, 2017
Am Eromosele from ESAN west L.G.A
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:53am On Sep 10, 2017
chelseabmw:
Hello Everyone,
If you are from Edo state please represent here lets talk about ourselves.Let us show to nairalanders why we are called the HEAT BEAT OF THE NATION. So edo people how far na?Wa Bo Kiay!
Please specify ur local government,date of birth,ur school and life style.As for me,i am from Esan North East Local Government i graduated from aau and i love driving especially a BMW,

So lets all meet here.Who is next
am from estakor east edo state graduate of political science university of calabar calabar....currently looking for a job and a soul mate if possible
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by MariamAlheri: 2:55pm On Sep 11, 2017
ArabLajan:
Am Eromosele from ESAN west L.G.A

Same, bhodiaye? I'm Mariam.
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by Hykis(m): 11:00pm On Sep 11, 2017
Ama Esan guy
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by Mrks4770(m): 1:37pm On Sep 20, 2017
Hi.... I'm Ose. 30yrs
From Esan Central.
Based in Abuja.... Kubwa.
I luv making friends...
08061380545... Whatsapp contact...
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by ElArchana(f): 7:42am On Nov 09, 2017
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by our9ja: 4:23am On Nov 11, 2017
i think i have seen you before do you stay around Ekiewan road? or Asoro Bus/Evbotubu
Mercyitos37:
thanks
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by our9ja: 4:24am On Nov 11, 2017
PrettyAz:
Why do u want to meet me
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by ogagadgets: 12:12pm On Dec 03, 2017
My fellow Edolites. Domo. Join my friendship whatsapp group today smiley
Naira land will not allow me post the link here so go to my instagram page and click the link in my bio to join wink

@ogagadgets
See you all there kiss
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by osalen: 7:25pm On Jan 20, 2018
Am Osalen Obor Wisdom looking for a deep Christian wife. Am a 32yr old final yr medical student. Whatsapp numble +2348138410332.
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by Ivlesivil(m): 3:29pm On Feb 03, 2018
Hi, I'm Oboh

I'm an #EdoGame also,..

From Etsako,..

Work & live in Port Harcourt

Nice to meet u all.

So any of my #EdoGame based in p.h,..
Male or Female can hola me @ 07066066002,..

Make we meet run round table sometin,..

Always happy to meet my Bros & Sis anyday, Anytime
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by Ivlesivil(m): 3:30pm On Feb 03, 2018
Hi, I'm Oboh

I'm an #EdoGame also,..

From Etsako,..

Nice to meet u all.

Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by abiolert(m): 9:44am On Feb 07, 2018
Ivlesivil:
Hi, I'm Oboh

I'm an #EdoGame also,..

From Etsako,..

Nice to meet u all.

AM ALSO IN PORT HARCOUT. I WILL CALL YOU.
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by francesawesome(f): 11:02pm On Feb 08, 2018
grin
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by francesawesome(f): 11:03pm On Feb 08, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by Tompeters(m): 10:47am On Feb 15, 2018
francesawesome:
I'm Frances from Edo state but I base in Lagos. I'm 26. I need friends to hang around with here in Lagos. Interested person should dm me. Thanks

Am from edo also but in lag... Can we chat more...

1 Like

Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by Victorious1999(f): 1:40pm On Feb 15, 2018
Hi! new here, I'm from edo state, esan West, ekpoma, ujemen to be precise, I hope I make good friends here.... wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by Redhot111(m): 10:08pm On Feb 15, 2018
Victorious1999:
Hi! new here, I'm from edo state, esan West, ekpoma, ujemen to be precise, I hope I make good friends here.... wink wink wink
My own sister bodiaye
Re: Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here by Joshwise1(m): 9:26am On Feb 17, 2018
Proudly Edo
Pm me on 07035322546
Watapp

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (Reply)

Be Re-united with Old Friends! / Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match / Strickly For Lagos Based Single Ladies And Guys. Get Hooked Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.