Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Breaking: IPOB Defy Security Directives And March In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: IPOB Defy Security Directives And March In Abuja (8831 Views)

Hameed Ali Defies Senate's Directives, Sets To Start Vehicles Verification Today / Biafra Millionmanmarch:ipob Defy Heavy Police Presence To Protest In Owerri(pic) / After Going Against His Party's Directives, Saraki Adjourns Sitting To July 21st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: IPOB Defy Security Directives And March In Abuja by braine(m): 6:14pm On Nov 23, 2015
kernel501:

YOU THINK IGBOS FALL FOR CHEAP BLACKMAIL?
ANYBOBY AGAINST BIAFRA IS OUR ENEMY.
So you think your major ethnic leaders fall for cheap blackmail. I see.

lawrenceunaa:
when an elder behaves like a f00l, the youths make a fo0l out of her. undecided
I also see that your elders are fools too.

I have learned new things about Igbo elders today.
Re: Breaking: IPOB Defy Security Directives And March In Abuja by lawrenceunaa: 6:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
braine:
I have learned new things about Igbo elders today.
if that ohaneze u 're referring as fools I concur. We re not fools like ur obas that speak against ur wish and u do nothing.
Re: Breaking: IPOB Defy Security Directives And March In Abuja by braine(m): 6:39pm On Nov 23, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
if that ohaneze u 're referring as fools I concur. We re not fools like ur obas that speak against ur wish and u do nothing.

Check the post again. I didnt call them fools. You did.
Re: Breaking: IPOB Defy Security Directives And March In Abuja by lawrenceunaa: 6:49pm On Nov 23, 2015
braine:

Check the post again. I didnt call them fools. You did.
yes ohaneze which we didn't even vote or no who and who are member of it are bunch of self centred f00ls. U yorubas are bigger f00ls for taking them serious just like ur stupid*d oba that don't know people have rights to vote
Re: Breaking: IPOB Defy Security Directives And March In Abuja by braine(m): 6:52pm On Nov 23, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
yes ohaneze which we didn't even vote or no who and who are member of it are bunch of self centred f00ls. U yorubas are bigger f00ls for taking them serious just like ur stupid*d oba that don't know people have rights to vote

I hear you. Besides, we are talking about you jobless Igbos.
Re: Breaking: IPOB Defy Security Directives And March In Abuja by kel4soft: 6:55pm On Nov 23, 2015
macfarland:
Well the agitation for Biafra is right and not against the law of any land. Biafra has protested in 102 countries so far plus Abuja Nigeria. It's simple a step in affirmation of right for self determination as enshrined in the United Nation charter. The new resolve for Biafra is total escalated by Buhari style of divide and rule system. GEJ in his wisdom ignore Nnamdi Kanu and went ahead to try to balance the heterogeneous country like Nigeria by holding a sovereign national conference which was successful. But Buhari in his military mentality and with the support of some Yorubas threw this report and implementation to the dust bin. Buhari appointment awakened the consciousness of most southerners that this is not one Nigeria. The feeling and resolved to get out of a country u are not considered in d the scheme of things became unquenchable for many in the south. It is no longer about oil. A lot people 'will say take the oil and give me Biafra' because Biafra now stands for freedom.... A sense of belonging. If a person want something u want to tell him to come to Abuja or Lagos something that can be gotten at his own backyard. Some government strategic jobs and portfolio are reserved for a particular section of country. Call a security meeting of the Nigerian nation today and u will see how the southeast are totally excluded from the army, Navy, airforce, SSS, police, common civil defense, etc. In the helm of affairs of the National oil for where? Where do u see Ibo people. This was d order of things in during the military rule. With the way things are right a Nigerian of Igbo extraction can never win an election in Nigeria nation meaning that an Igbo can never become President. What a way to isolate a people using a powerful orchestrated techniques of voters figure. Now in democracy GEJ tried to balance some of these injustice during his administration but Buhari government just turned a sleeping dog upside down in a democracy not considering the complexities of d Nigerian state. The quest for Biafra is seen as the only way out by its people both small and might... The youth and old. Those close to government circle like governors and ezes or the Ohanezes will never support Biafra in the public but d truth truth be told they are Biafra at heart and secretly. The Hausa Fulani will fight to kill... The Yorubas will hate and aid the Northerners.... Army will kill.... Police will maim.... Nnamdi Kanu may be killed.... Many may as well die... But d soul of Biafra will never die again. There is no going back. The fight for freedom will take a lot of struggle but not long for Biafra to come. It will happen like a dream to even the Biafrans. All hail Biafra!
GEJ tried to balance some of these injustices? How? That an Igbo man have a juicy position and it doesn't reflect or simple put; add no substance from whence he hails from.
Re: Breaking: IPOB Defy Security Directives And March In Abuja by kel4soft: 6:59pm On Nov 23, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
don't you understand english ,chukwu okike abiama is the igbo name for God jesus Christ is yaweheshua what he is saying is that we should refer back to the old ways of worshipping God and not the european way

What is the old way of worshiping God? As an educated person I believe you are. Someone used an Igbo name for God and refused the same for Jesus instead a Jewish name for him. Why not used the Jewish names for both?
Re: Breaking: IPOB Defy Security Directives And March In Abuja by lawrenceunaa: 7:25pm On Nov 23, 2015
braine:

I hear you. Besides, we are talking about you jobless Igbos.
were ohaneze the topic #hypocrite
Re: Breaking: IPOB Defy Security Directives And March In Abuja by braine(m): 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
were ohaneze the topic #hypocrite

What are you saying? You cant even organise your thoughts.
Re: Breaking: IPOB Defy Security Directives And March In Abuja by Duru1(m): 7:43pm On Nov 23, 2015
These young men and women have seen the deceit and dishonesty molded in the Nigerian society by wicked and diabolical goons from northern region and western regions of Nigeria. Any eastern Nigerian folk who does not see or grasp the need for disintegration of the cesspit called Nigeria is a blind fool.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: IPOB Defy Security Directives And March In Abuja by lawrenceunaa: 8:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
braine:

What are you saying? You cant even organise your thoughts.
y would remember for that it was Ipob youths were on discuss when I made a point with oba akiola abi aki-amu undecided
Re: Breaking: IPOB Defy Security Directives And March In Abuja by Allosaurus: 8:50pm On Nov 23, 2015
PassingShot:
We must have Biafra or we die! embarassed undecided
You were among the fools who said they would never dare Abuja. Shame on you
Re: Breaking: IPOB Defy Security Directives And March In Abuja by Allosaurus: 8:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
coolitempa:
A Boko Haram member should be given a suicide vest and thrown into the middle of those miscreants..... cheesy
Even the witch that killed your dad can't harm them. Yoloba shem.ale
Re: Breaking: IPOB Defy Security Directives And March In Abuja by Chilug(m): 10:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
coolitempa:
A Boko Haram member should be given a suicide vest and thrown into the middle of those miscreants..... cheesy
You will get what ever you wish for others IJN, amen.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: IPOB Defy Security Directives And March In Abuja by coolitempa(f): 11:15pm On Nov 23, 2015
Allosaurus:

Even the witch that killed your dad can't harm them. Yoloba shem.ale

Another gutter mouthed idiot...... cheesy
Re: Breaking: IPOB Defy Security Directives And March In Abuja by ArodeTsolaye: 12:15am On Nov 24, 2015
PassingShot:
We must have Biafra or we die! embarassed undecided

Aww, i thought it was Biafraudia. Was that a typo? grin

Re: Breaking: IPOB Defy Security Directives And March In Abuja by Brooklynsouth(f): 6:00am On Nov 24, 2015
kel4soft:

What is the old way of worshiping God? As an educated person I believe you are. Someone used an Igbo name for God and refused the same for Jesus instead a Jewish name for him. Why not used the Jewish names for both?
he is saying that those that brought Christianity no longer go to church yaweheshua is his jewish name which we are suppose to call him as for jesus it is a borrowed word from greek "isos" meaning someone acting like zeus and zeus is an idol. the British added j to the isos have you seen his point of argument
Re: Breaking: IPOB Defy Security Directives And March In Abuja by flyingsnail(f): 6:40am On Nov 24, 2015
Re: Breaking: IPOB Defy Security Directives And March In Abuja by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 24, 2015
braine:
These people dont have respect for their elders who have openly denounced the movement.

Their time has passed. This is a new generation. The so called elders do not know our heart beats.

A Biafran child who scores 70% in an entrance exam is denied admission while a Nigerian child with 1% is admitted
..The do called elders never said a word, shame on them.

The North has rejected the 2014 CONFAB report, some of the so called elders attended the conference. What has they said in reaction to that? nothing.

shame on them.

We are taking our destiny into our hands.
Long live Biafra.
Re: Breaking: IPOB Defy Security Directives And March In Abuja by nyabingi(m): 7:22am On Nov 24, 2015
THERE IS NO NEED REPLYING OR ANSWERING THESE PAID SOCIAL MEDIA VIRUSES BECAUSE UNCONSCIOUSLY YOU MAY BE REVEALING SECRETS ABOUT THE BIAFRAN STRUGGLE. LET THE UNDERGROUND NETWORKING CONTINUE, ITS BEEN A SUCCESS SO FAR AS THE STRATEGIES ARE WORKING.
Re: Breaking: IPOB Defy Security Directives And March In Abuja by realsammy: 7:36am On Nov 24, 2015
captainflash:
I Smell bloodshed everywhere.......ya'all doesnt know the meaning of War.....The time is coming that this yeye people will see 100% war and run....i pity una sha....sh1t suck....but correction is perfect..

why do people shout war each time we talk of BIAFRA? somebody says he doesn't want to be with u again then let the person go... must we be together? if the govt is not daft and has a listening ear let them give us a REFERENDUM let's decide on where we wana be. simple.
Re: Breaking: IPOB Defy Security Directives And March In Abuja by Allosaurus: 7:25pm On Nov 25, 2015
[s]
coolitempa:

Another gutter mouthed idiot...... cheesy
[/s]
Useless ugly Yoloba harlot from the South West!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Concerns About Including Non-igbo Southsouth In The Biafran Struggle. / No Herdsmen Invasion Of Enugu Community And Killing Of 20 Persons – Police / Kenya Attacks Nigeria: You Must See These Most Annoying Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.