Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,837 members, 7,802,680 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Are There Any Implications Of Turning The Label Of A Beer While Drinking. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are There Any Implications Of Turning The Label Of A Beer While Drinking. (773 Views)

Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) / Men Drinking Beer In Lagos Flood (Photos) / Step By Step Procedure Of Turning A Man Into A Woman (PHOTOS)!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Any Implications Of Turning The Label Of A Beer While Drinking. by manee2(m): 4:05pm On Nov 23, 2015
The last tym i did this my gf yelled at me without giving any reason. Some say it's a cultism sign, others say it's kegite, some it's childish" while some say only villagers do it. I really wanna knw b4 i do it in the presence [size=8pt][/size] angry ;Dof cultists.
Re: Are There Any Implications Of Turning The Label Of A Beer While Drinking. by obinnashady(m): 4:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
Some cult sh*t though buh its old school..no one gives a flying f*ck about it these days
Re: Are There Any Implications Of Turning The Label Of A Beer While Drinking. by mKc9ET(m): 4:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
Them boiz never catch u? Na den u go know
Re: Are There Any Implications Of Turning The Label Of A Beer While Drinking. by manee2(m): 4:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
mKc9ET:
Them boiz never catch u? Na den u go know
_ na y i ask.. temme make 'em no catch me
Re: Are There Any Implications Of Turning The Label Of A Beer While Drinking. by Oruemu(f): 4:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
I did it on a bottle of malt, and d guy sitting close to me ask which of d cult did I belong to?
I was like, huh?
I'm sure its a cultist sign
Re: Are There Any Implications Of Turning The Label Of A Beer While Drinking. by mKc9ET(m): 4:16pm On Nov 23, 2015
manee2:
_ na y i ask.. temme make 'em no catch me
then make u no keep anything wey go bring flies come ur house before u go start looking for wetin wey go chase them away
Re: Are There Any Implications Of Turning The Label Of A Beer While Drinking. by TITOBIGZ(m): 4:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
Endtime beerscry
Re: Are There Any Implications Of Turning The Label Of A Beer While Drinking. by Lordspicy(m): 7:17pm On Nov 23, 2015
synonymous with men of late night

.....if you catch my drift

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria U23 Players Threaten To Boycott Final Game Vs Algeria / What An Embarrassment! Airtel Is Scam!!! / Top 10 Most Influential Media Platforms Of 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.