Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,737 members, 7,802,219 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Urgent Job Vacancy For A Mechanical Engineer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Job Vacancy For A Mechanical Engineer (1021 Views)

Electrical & Mechanical Engineer Needed!! / Urgent Job Vacancy For A Mechanical Engineer / Any I.T Placement For A Mechanical Engineering Student? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Job Vacancy For A Mechanical Engineer by Mrperfection(m): 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!

A fast growing company based in Port-Harcourt
with operations in oil and gas, structural fabrication and engineering services, require the services of a MECHANICAL ENGINEER.

REQUIREMENTS: BSc or HND in Mechanical Engineering
EXPERIENCE: 5 Years minimum (Post Graduate). Work experience in both Workshop and Field Practice

OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
• Ability to achieve good result
• Sound knowledge of computer. (AUTOCAD
will be an added advantage).
• Experience and competence in structural,
welding fabrication job.
• Good communication skills.
• Good knowledge of Material and Engineering
Specification.
• Membership of COREN, NSE will be an
added advantage
Interested persons should send their CVs and
copies of credentials to
jobplacement948@gmail.com.

Application closes 3 weeks from the date of publication.
Only shortlisted candidate will be invited for
interview
Re: Urgent Job Vacancy For A Mechanical Engineer by Naturallyme: 8:40pm On Nov 23, 2015
Thanks MrPerfection. You just mentioned everything about my Job Experience. I am a Mech. Eng Graduate (2.1) I have NSE membership and COREN Registered. I have 3 years of subsea design, fabrication and construction and 2 year field service. I have some work experience before graduation (Diesel Mechanic). I am in lagos and open to relocation. I hope my application will be considered
Re: Urgent Job Vacancy For A Mechanical Engineer by Naturallyme: 9:17pm On Nov 23, 2015
I just applied. Looking forward to a positive response
Re: Urgent Job Vacancy For A Mechanical Engineer by abbeysoul(m): 1:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
Naturallyme:
I just applied. Looking forward to a positive response
Bros am also a mechanical engineering graduate based in lagos and in search of a job too could u please put me through on how to register as NSE member
My whatsapp no is 07088559053
Email is ibrahimamusa45@gmail.com
Hope to hear from u soon
Re: Urgent Job Vacancy For A Mechanical Engineer by Naturallyme: 1:38pm On Nov 24, 2015
You need to have minimum of 4 years post graduation experience before you can become a corporate member. every information you need is on their website. www.nse.org.ng. And also you need to have NSE corporate membership before you can become a registered engineer with COREN.

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy / 2016 Internship Program At Procter & Gamble Nigeria / The Young Women Mentorship Program (YWMP)-ABUJA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.