Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown (62493 Views)

Tobi Philips Dating Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi? / Ooni Enitan Adeyeye With Oba Sijuwade In Throwback Photo / Photo Of Ooni Enitan Adeyeye-Ogunwusi As A Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown by Retributionn: 5:26pm On Nov 23, 2015
ajepako:
Beginning time Ooni..

Since we get plenty ' end time'

grin grin

Agbaya

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown by ennysuccess(m): 5:26pm On Nov 23, 2015
End time crown

1 Like

Re: Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown by Gelengelen: 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2015
yellowbar people again.

they claim to worship Allah and Jesus christ yet they involve in devilish fetish practises with human sacrifices.

useless people.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown by DONGOYARO1: 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2015
A yoruba friend of mine told me that this crown is the same one oduduwa wore thousands of years ago.
Re: Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown by ajepako(f): 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
Retributionn:

Agbaya

grin grin grin grin

Emi niyen oh!..

Actually, I'm a year older than the Ooni na..

So, the guy should call me ' aunty'

grin grin
Re: Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown by akpumping7720(m): 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
he is looking weak and tired
Re: Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown by Zeus777: 5:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
See how ugly he his afta been roasted in d shrine..... Goshhhhhhh.*spits

Lalasticlala
The spits shall be back to ur own ancestors . U retard so u can't even see that those pix up there weren't taken with a professional camera!

1 Like

Re: Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
He has aged just by staying at ilofi. he is now starting to look like an Ooni.
Re: Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown by Franzinni: 5:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
I am Yoruba and will gladly say I see no real use for a figure head king... Tradition is a lump of bs, this is the 21st century... Imagine a whole kingdom had to need the court to arrive at a succesor. Installation things! ...

1 Like

Re: Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown by funkiebully: 5:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
Mtcheeeeeeeew! Which gods give him that man made crown? Who knows how many heads them bury for that evil forest. Backward jujufull tradition only found in waste of the south
Re: Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown by ooshinibos: 5:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
this guy has just been initiated into something he cannot handle ..literally speaking

2 Likes

Re: Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown by hollandis(f): 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2015
Is that a forest ? Trees and shrubs of less than 1m ? Smh
Re: Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown by fireforfire: 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2015
Hmmm dem don cook am. food don done
Re: Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown by Mermaids(f): 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2015
allanphash7:
Isese l'agba
Agba nisese

smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown by Burger01(m): 5:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
Wish him wellsmiley
Re: Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown by ekafine(f): 5:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
IlekeHD:

It's you that's backwards.

Why don't you ask Britian to end the Queen/Princess/Monarchy nonsense. Brainwashed pygmy.

me think that yorubas are rather too barbaric and stark backward in their thinking and way of life. you made mention of the british, do the british do fetish things like the yorubas did with their oba? why is the oba had to go to the forest? probably to fortify himself for merely world dirty throne in the backward yorubaland?

3 Likes

Re: Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown by allanphash7(m): 5:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
Gbayi om iyami

I so much love culture and traditions
Mermaids:

Agba nisese

smiley

1 Like

Re: Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
DONGOYARO1:
A yoruba friend of mine told me that this crown is the same one oduduwa wore thousands of years ago.
The real crown would have been fixed underneath those colourful beads.
Re: Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown by IlekeHD: 5:35pm On Nov 23, 2015
ekafine:

me think that yorubas are rather too barbaric and stark backward in their thinking and way of life. you made mention of the british, do the british do fetish things like the yorubas did with their oba? why is the oba had to go to the forest? probably to fortify himself for merely world dirty throne in the backward yorubaland?

Don't igbos do fetish things? Don't igbos do rituals in their evil forest and okija shrine?

Must you lick the white's azz?

House slave.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 23, 2015
How many heads did they sacrifice ?

1 Like

Re: Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 23, 2015
Mermaids:
Kabiyesi ooooo

Ke pe laye bi pepe se un pe o
Mo yi ka otun, mo yi tosi o
Ki irukele di okinni o
your moniker lipsrsealed
Re: Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown by pjc(m): 5:36pm On Nov 23, 2015
I don't understand. Was the forest trek some kind of gulder ultimate search cos it would be monopoly since he only contested alone.
Re: Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown by LEXYCOM: 5:37pm On Nov 23, 2015
All na bobo....which gods give ham the Aare? It just another gulder ultimate search in ilofi
Re: Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown by Truth001(m): 5:37pm On Nov 23, 2015
Y will someone say a person's destiny is backward, I don't blame him Sha. Eni ti ko ba ni iru eni, ko le mo oti eni.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown by henchamb(m): 5:37pm On Nov 23, 2015
They have successfully turned this fine man into a monster
Long may you reign kabiyesi
Re: Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown by seunakin231(m): 5:39pm On Nov 23, 2015
Kabiyesi oooooo..... Iku baba yeye shocked
Re: Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown by samplegirl(f): 5:39pm On Nov 23, 2015
Sure this man is attached to one church or mosque. The pastor or imam of such place of worship will be among those attempting to shake him.

We Africans are really confused, not really sure where we belong.

Is that man coming from shrine or where? Black man deceiving himself since bc.

1 Like

Re: Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown by ekafine(f): 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2015
IlekeHD:

Don't igbos do fetish things? Don't igbos do rituals in their evil forest and okija shrine?

Must you lick the white's azz?

House slave.

i am neither igbo nor yoruba. as a neutral person, i see yorubas as rather too fetish and mentally backward. just look at what it had to take them to get a mere oba for one rural town of ife.

1 Like

Re: Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown by dollarathe(m): 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2015
I don't understand why all issues always turn to tribal war on nairaland ? can't youths just read and analyse constructively and educate there souls ? instead u keep seeing insults and funny(not taughtful) comments about each others tribe. The fact that u don't understand a particular culture doesnt make it bad or of lesser importance to yours. just keep ur oversabi soul to ursef n ur culture.

5 Likes

Re: Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2015
he jst came out from forest with clean white agbada.....hmmmmmm
Re: Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2015
slimzypink:
what happened to the old OOni??

Why your pant dey show tongue,no be even clean white
Re: Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown by deejeet1: 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
See how ugly he his afta been roasted in d shrine..... Goshhhhhhh.*spits

Lalasticlala
What's "goshhhhhh"? Be real

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

In The 1930s, Igbo Men In Elaborate Hairstyles And Body Paint / Funny Pidgin Proverbs / Red Ibo In Jamaica: A Profile Of The Igbo People Of Jamaica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.