Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,139 members, 7,780,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:06 AM

Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown (62446 Views)

Tobi Philips Dating Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi? / Ooni Enitan Adeyeye With Oba Sijuwade In Throwback Photo / Photo Of Ooni Enitan Adeyeye-Ogunwusi As A Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
My guy no dey smile again.
Re: Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown by shurlermoz(m): 6:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
slimzypink:
what happened to the old OOni??

Ask the Abobaku.
Re: Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown by dollarathe(m): 6:09pm On Nov 23, 2015
qreem231:
U deserve 1 crate of chilled Orijin. grin
let it be Baron please ,,!!....
Re: Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown by IlekeHD: 6:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Would have made a lot of sense if his attire were more of an ancient and traditional African attire and of course the crown on his head with plenty beautiful ladies and good looking young men well dressed in another traditional attire dancing and singing before him as he walks towards his kingdom to take charge and at the same time make plenty money.

We've not started packaging things in this country yet - With such rich cultural display one can rake in millions from TV rights to the hawkers on the streets.

We need to start seeing everything as an avenue to make money. smiley

My son, how far?

Are those flat.he.ads still after you?
Re: Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 23, 2015
tellwisdom:
Chai...Wasted soul sad
grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown by IlekeHD: 6:12pm On Nov 23, 2015
olandoboy:
U can imagine what a Christian is going through just to become a KING,we have the best pastors from the WEST but the region still believe in IDOL worshiping

Christianity is a sham.

We must not lose ourselves to imported religion/culture.
Re: Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown by shurlermoz(m): 6:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
ekafine:

i am neither igbo nor yoruba. as a neutral person, i see yorubas as rather too fetish and mentally backward. just look at what it had to take them to get a mere oba for one rural town of ife.

its your opinion and you are wrong because you don't have enough empirical evidence to support your stand.
That it doesnt take you tribe must stress to crown your king does not make you better.
Re: Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown by suckerr: 6:14pm On Nov 23, 2015
jersey24:
Solution!!! , Solution!!! , Solution!!! low sperm count, weak erection, unable to certify your wife because of quick ejaculation

Are you a woman that her husband or boy friend, Or you a man suffering from low sperm count, weak erection, unable to certify your wife because of quick ejaculation. we have made in Ghana best natural herbs drug for your cure. no side affect is natural herb pack in capsule form. for 30 capsule 3,750 naira and 60 capsule 6,000 naira, we give you two weeks grantee if your wife no speak in tong during action, request for your money. and when she speaks in tong during action and sign praises in the morning, please help others men that suffering the same thing to know about us, and women their husband suffering the same can buy some for him as a gift. ...... . interested person can contact me, +2347015763496

Don't worry how you receive it, just pay and give us direction to your destination. here is my nigeria number but not living in nigeria so call not flashing, when you flash i can't get back to you.
Grow up kid
Re: Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown by noblegrex: 6:14pm On Nov 23, 2015
He's emerged the winner of the Gulder ultimate search 2015.he's back with he's quest for the crown.congrat.
Re: Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown by Truckpusher(m): 6:14pm On Nov 23, 2015
IlekeHD:

My son, how far?

Are those flat.he.ads still after you?

Me your son ? Smh
Na die dey hungry you so?
If I enter ya matter eh, na daddy you go dey call me up and down. grin
Igbos ain't one of my problems. grin
Re: Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown by InvertedHammer: 6:16pm On Nov 23, 2015
/
Anyone who went on solitary confinement in the bush for days and came out in a clean, well-ironed, white lace and cap deserves to be the new Ooni.

Just saying.

/
Re: Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown by IlekeHD: 6:17pm On Nov 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Me your son ? Smh
Na die dey hungry you so?
If I enter ya matter eh, na daddy you go dey call me up and down. grin
Igbos ain't one of my problems. grin

Mtchewwwwww nonsense grin
Re: Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown by Truckpusher(m): 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
IlekeHD:

Mtchewwwwww nonsense grin
Na true word I dey tell you so. cheesy

Instead of me to fucck up , I go die on top ya matter . You sef go confirm am wella. grin
Re: Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown by possibilita(m): 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
Take or Leave THAT MAN NO GO BUSH.
Re: Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown by styno(m): 6:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
slimzypink:

Which cave did you emerge from?
Re: Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown by IlekeHD: 6:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Na true word I dey tell you so. cheesy

Instead of me to fucck up , I go die on top ya matter . You sef go confirm am wella. grin

Look at this my son talking about fcukking abi wetin dem call am sad

lol why would you wanna die ontop my matter?
Re: Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown by IlekeHD: 6:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
styno:

Which cave did you emerge from?

Probably just came out of Enugu's evil forest.
Re: Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown by Ephemmm: 6:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
SirJeffry:
[s]See as the prospects of this young man has been caged with a silly traditional title just like that of Sanusi lamido.
[/s]
This is why we Africans remain so backwardundecided

It seems anything African is backward in your dummy brain.
Re: Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown by rockebolla: 6:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
If you don't have anything to say keep quiet. You are an end time person.
mKc9ET:
END TIME TRADITION
END TIME Ooni
END TIME KING
Re: Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown by Truckpusher(m): 6:25pm On Nov 23, 2015
IlekeHD:

Look at this my son talking about fcukking abi wetin dem call am sad

lol why would you wanna die ontop my matter?
The 'die' na slangs abeg.

If you want it just say it and stop beating around the bush, after all I'm here to help humanity especially the daughters of eve.
Re: Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown by fortune1968: 6:27pm On Nov 23, 2015
mKc9ET:
END TIME TRADITION
END TIME Ooni
END TIME KING
ur own comment no dey pass end time ?abi dey take end time do you ? END TIME PERSON!
Re: Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown by IlekeHD: 6:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
The 'die' na slangs abeg.

If you want it just say it and stop beating around the bush, after all I'm here to help humanity especially the daughters of eve.

Dude..... calmmmmmm down my friend. grin

I don't want it lol. O se, thanks for the offer.
Re: Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown by profsomebody(m): 6:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
Shebi dem say EFCC wan probe ooni. E don show oooo. I pity nna. Oosha
Re: Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown by ugotuf(m): 6:30pm On Nov 23, 2015
Men and vanity....so given to things that will never profit them in eternity. Friends, culture and tradition will not stand the test of time not to talk of that of fire, so stop selling your souls, for 'the night' draweth nigh.

1 Like

Re: Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown by phonesNgadgets: 6:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
IlekeHD:

It's you that's backwards.

Why don't you ask Britian to end the Queen/Princess/Monarchy nonsense. Brainwashed pygmy.
smiley
Re: Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
And the gods gave him dis crown.

meanwhile the oba has actually eaten the last Ooni's heart ehn?
Re: Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown by ceecee0703(m): 6:42pm On Nov 23, 2015
IlekeHD:

It's you that's backwards.

Why don't you ask Britian to end the Queen/Princess/Monarchy nonsense. Brainwashed pygmy.

How many forests did the queen of England lodge in to communicate with the Gods and convince them to release the British crown

2 Likes

Re: Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown by IlekeHD: 6:44pm On Nov 23, 2015
ceecee0703:

How many forests did the queen of England lodge in to communicate with the Gods and convince them to release the British crown

Let me guess, if the Queen of England eat shoit, una go say na civilization.
Re: Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown by ajimega: 6:48pm On Nov 23, 2015
slimzypink:

he died stupid question you asked
Re: Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown by dxdiag(m): 6:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
Ultimate search of life, well done
Re: Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
SirJeffry:
See as the prospects of this young man has been caged with a silly traditional title just like that of Sanusi lamido.

This is why we Africans remain so backwardundecided

Would you live another man's life all your day? Grow up dude.. Appreciate ur locals.
Re: Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown by fotadmowmend(m): 6:58pm On Nov 23, 2015
Are .......... He finally becomes the Ooni of Ife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imo State Mandatory Bride Prize List / Funny Pidgin Proverbs / Eredo, Ijebu - The World's Largest Man-made Structure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.