Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Should I Call It Quit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Call It Quit (2117 Views)

She Call It Quit Because I Said Her Food Is Not Sweet / She Might Do "Juju" To Me Should I Call It Quit / See What I Call True Love(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Call It Quit by tushd(m): 5:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
I met this girl through a friend , we stopped talking for a while before we hooked up again about few months ago on whatsapp we started talking alot and for the first time in a long while someone got me glued to my phone..
We finally agree to met up and the first day was nice has she came to my place.. We played and all and get to talk more
A month later we decide to date each as we like each other and to give relationship a try wouldn't be a bad idea then I started to notice some disgusting attitude about her
First time was when we where making out and she started laughing, that would have been okay if it was that i tickled her o something.. Then I ask and she said she remembered once when she was playing with her dogs and the worm from the dog entered into her breast towards the nipple side and she had to press it out.. Immediately I heard that my john Thomas that was all standing just took a bow

2nd time was a chew gum she left in my place and I forgot to dispose it after she chewed finish. Next she came to my place was saying I should chew it.. Thou jokingly but it just disgust me and i couldn't even make out with her
3rd was she had water in her mouth and ask me to open my mouth so she could pour it in.. Kissing was different but that was just disgusting..
Thinking of just calling it has I'm of the notion i was too quick in getting the relationship.. Now if she is around I just think about those stuff's and it irritates me from the breats, the gum and the water and so many things like that.. She claims she is being free and all but it is just creepy has it limits physical contact with each other.i like her and all buh that's just a turn off.
Should I call it quit?
Re: Should I Call It Quit by HungerBAD: 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2015
She is mentally unstable.

Drop her.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Call It Quit by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2015
See yur life
Re: Should I Call It Quit by banme(m): 5:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
F
Re: Should I Call It Quit by ghidefemi(m): 5:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
[i][/i]
Hmm
Re: Should I Call It Quit by MrCork: 5:35pm On Nov 23, 2015
tushd:
I met this girl through a friend , we stopped talking for a while before we hooked up again about few months ago on whatsapp we started talking alot and for the first time in a long while someone got me glued to my phone..
We finally agree to met up and the first day was nice has she came to my place.. We played and all and get to talk more
A month later we decide to date each as we like each other and to give relationship a try wouldn't be a bad idea then I started to notice some disgusting attitude about her
First time was when we where making out and she started laughing, that would have been okay if it was that i tickled her o something.. Then I ask and she said she remembered once when she was playing with her dogs and the worm from the dog entered into her breast towards the nipple side and she had to press it out.. Immediately I heard that my john Thomas that was all standing just took a bow

2nd time was a chew gum she left in my place and I forgot to dispose it after she chewed finish. Next she came to my place was saying I should chew it.. Thou jokingly but it just disgust me and i couldn't even make out with her
3rd was she had water in her mouth and ask me to open my mouth so she could pour it in.. Kissing was different but that was just disgusting..
Thinking of just calling it has I'm of the notion i was too quick in getting the relationship.. Now if she is around I just think about those stuff's and it irritates me from the breats, the gum and the water and so many things like that.. She claims she is being free and all but it is just creepy has it limits physical contact with each other.i like her and all buh that's just a turn off.
Should I call it quit?

....ok..so want to quit coz babe refuse to giv u punnny?....bro hav u sick medical help!!(no ofeeense) undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Call It Quit by femivita: 5:36pm On Nov 23, 2015
Re: Should I Call It Quit by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 23, 2015
grin

Re: Should I Call It Quit by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
relationship problems everywhere..

but I neva c dis kind problem before ..oga o
Re: Should I Call It Quit by ekundayoalo(m): 5:39pm On Nov 23, 2015
I wouldn't advice u to call it a quit because there is always more to the stories we read around here. My advice is to hold on to her because she just might be over joyous for dating you(forget asking how). Sometimes people say some funny stuffs when get over joyous about what they didn't expect or maybe she just talk too much(talkative) and she don't know what to say and what not to say at the right time. My point is what she's doing is not that bad compared to what some girls out there are doing. I don talk my own sha o

2 Likes

Re: Should I Call It Quit by tushd(m): 5:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
MrCork:

....ok..so want to quit cox babe refuse to giv u punnny?....bro hav u sick medical help!!(no ofeeense) undecided
lol.. Oga mi why now??

Na your Advise be that
Re: Should I Call It Quit by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 23, 2015
First of all, I don't see any reason why you should break up with her just because of this little stuff you say she does.

Let me tell you something, for her to act the way you say she does, means she really likes you and feels free being around you.
With you she is comfortable being her real self.

Yes I know, she behaves a bit immature, but I think she's just a playful and free spirited lady. The best thing to do will be whenever she acts in a way that irritates you, just tell her that you don't like it, that's all. I trust that she would take corrections.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Call It Quit by IamLEGEND1: 5:43pm On Nov 23, 2015
mental instability on both sides

1 Like

Re: Should I Call It Quit by Slimzjoe(m): 5:45pm On Nov 23, 2015

Retards Everywhere
cry

1 Like

Re: Should I Call It Quit by tushd(m): 5:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
HungerBAD:
She is mentally unstable.

Drop her.
I tried talking to her and all buh anytime we reach that junction of getting down if I remember I go just loose interest.... She would complain that I'm just mute and all but bro water has passed garri, just want to know how I could manage and even move on.. Has have told her we would stop meeting in private for now at least that would limit contact
Re: Should I Call It Quit by obiorathesubtle: 5:48pm On Nov 23, 2015
The both of you are just as crazy! Just maintain the fÚcking status quo!

1 Like

Re: Should I Call It Quit by tushd(m): 5:49pm On Nov 23, 2015
Decker:
First of all, I don't see any reason why you should break up with her just because of this little stuff you say she does.

Let me tell you something, for her to act the way you say she does, means she really likes you and feels free being around you.
With you she is comfortable being her real self.

Yes I know, she behaves a bit immature, but I think she's just a playful and free spirited lady. The best thing to do will be whenever she acts in a way that irritates you, just tell her that you don't like it, that's all. I trust that she would take corrections.
nmmm.. Thanks bro nice tips
Re: Should I Call It Quit by tushd(m): 5:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
mental instability on both sides
and that's all the matured reply you deemed fit.. Gracias
Re: Should I Call It Quit by tushd(m): 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
The both of you are just as crazy! Just maintain the fÚcking status quo!
don't loose balance bro.. Respect is reciprocal
Re: Should I Call It Quit by firstking01(m): 5:55pm On Nov 23, 2015
Op no mind dat dude dat said u shud drop her, dats a bad advice.
Truth is, every gal have their bad sides, bt u can mk her wat u want her to be, u dnt just dump a gal cosof sm traits u dnt like in her. She does all dat nt to irritate u bt because she believs in u, she trust u, she confides in u, she loves u. My advice, call her, sit her dwn and talk d issue over wit her, she will adjust. This is how we date op.

1 Like

Re: Should I Call It Quit by stillchris: 5:56pm On Nov 23, 2015
chei... see tge kin babe wey i dey look for. nasty biattrcchh
unlike these pretentious biatchees roamung wild
Re: Should I Call It Quit by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 23, 2015
Quite irritating,I dont think she's into you. You guys are better off as just friends no strings attached.

How does a worm even get into the breast from a dog for dat matter and she had to press to let it out.
Re: Should I Call It Quit by tushd(m): 6:02pm On Nov 23, 2015
firstking01:
Op no mind dat dude dat said u shud drop her, dats a bad advice.
Truth is, every gal have their bad sides, bt u can mk her wat u want her to be, u dnt just dump a gal cosof sm traits u dnt like in her. She does all dat nt to irritate u bt because she believs in u, she trust u, she confides in u, she loves u. My advice, call her, sit her dwn and talk d issue over wit her, she will adjust. This is how we date op.
thanks bro.. I will do just that
Re: Should I Call It Quit by obiorathesubtle: 6:04pm On Nov 23, 2015
tushd:
don't loose balance bro.. Respect is reciprocal
aite. Buh, if you just talk to her more about these things, if she loves you. She'll adjust. Just stop creeping the world out man
Re: Should I Call It Quit by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
Yes please lol that's actually nasty
Re: Should I Call It Quit by tushd(m): 6:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
prettysolid:
Quite irritating,I dont think she's into you. You guys are better off as just friends no strings attached.

How does a worm even get into the breast from a dog for dat matter and she had to press to let it out.
there was a point I felt we should have just been friends.. But she does like me and so do i

You know sometimes girls are conservative about some things.. But this girl tells me everything... Isssh is she says this stuff at the wrong time and it kills the vibe.. It just like playing a Olamide song when ed sheeran is on.. Wrong mix bro
Re: Should I Call It Quit by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
MrCork:

....ok..so want to quit cox babe refuse to giv u punnny?....bro hav u sick medical help!!(no ofeeense) undecided

LMFAO grin grin grin
Re: Should I Call It Quit by tushd(m): 6:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
aite. Buh, if you just talk to her more about these things, if she loves you. She'll adjust. Just stop creeping the world out man
lol... I felt that way when she told me too.. Thanks for the advise.. Would do just that

1 Like

Re: Should I Call It Quit by 2dice(m): 6:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
End time Relationship

1 Like

Re: Should I Call It Quit by naijaboiy: 7:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
Is she not hot enough? I mean sexy cheesy

Op there are some girls that even if they tell you they just finished drinking poo you'll still lash them.

So in my opinion you are not that attracted to her. The problem is you not her. wink

1 Like

Re: Should I Call It Quit by CaroLyner(f): 7:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
Lmao! i laughed hard reading this.
thanks for the laugh grin
Re: Should I Call It Quit by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 23, 2015
I do number 3 undecided undecided undecided undecided bt wit my bf shiiz lipsrsealed

Especially with cold water dats called wet kiss grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Evegran I Love You. / 17 Sure Signs That Show You've Been Single For Too Long / Warning Signs That Shows You Are Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.