Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Pls What Did U Think I Can Give Her That She Will Appreciate - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls What Did U Think I Can Give Her That She Will Appreciate (1613 Views)

Mother's Day: Share Those Annoying Things Your Mum Used To Do You Now Appreciate / I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? / My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What Did U Think I Can Give Her That She Will Appreciate by leksy07(m): 5:58pm On Nov 23, 2015
hello my fellow nairalander... i was jobless for about 3years until August this year when my uncle's friend help me to get a job from one of his friend company in Lagos.. so since i started working, the man wife (that help in getting the job) has being looking at me somehow which am not always comfortable with anytime i see her.. not until yesterday evening when she told me what is in her mind, that Since i started working she has not seen anything from me, that or is it that am waiting till December until i see her... PLS WHAT DID U THINK I CAN GIVE HER THAT SHE WILL APPRECIATE because i don't really know what to give her
Re: Pls What Did U Think I Can Give Her That She Will Appreciate by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
I sense something. Don't give the gift to her. Give it to her husband after all he was the one who got u d job.

4 Likes

Re: Pls What Did U Think I Can Give Her That She Will Appreciate by xynerise: 6:01pm On Nov 23, 2015
leksy07:
hello my fellow nairalander... i was jobless for about 3years until August this year when my uncle's friend help me to get a job from one of his friend company in Lagos.. so since i started working, the man wife (that help in getting the job) has being looking at me somehow which am not always comfortable with anytime i see her.. not until yesterday evening when she told me what is in her mind, that Since i started working she has not seen anything from me, that or is it that am waiting till December until i see her... PLS WHAT DID U THINK I CAN GIVE HER THAT SHE WILL APPRECIATE because i don't really know what to give her
Haba, so you don't know you are suppose to appreciate her?

Give her what you would get for your girlfriend on her birthday.
Re: Pls What Did U Think I Can Give Her That She Will Appreciate by leksy07(m): 6:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
xynerise:

Haba, so you don't know you are suppose to appreciate her?

Give her what you would get for your girlfriend on her birthday.

na flower my girlfriend like oo cheesy
Re: Pls What Did U Think I Can Give Her That She Will Appreciate by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 23, 2015
Give/buy her 12 packs of female condom.
Thank me later!
Re: Pls What Did U Think I Can Give Her That She Will Appreciate by leksy07(m): 6:09pm On Nov 23, 2015
enieme:
I sense something. Don't give the gift to her. Give it to her husband after all he was the one who got u d job.
thanks but which gift did u suggest?
Re: Pls What Did U Think I Can Give Her That She Will Appreciate by xynerise: 6:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
leksy07:

na flower my girlfriend like oo cheesy
If she is a Nigerian then your name is Lienus Okoro.
Re: Pls What Did U Think I Can Give Her That She Will Appreciate by Feranchek(m): 6:12pm On Nov 23, 2015
I think D'banj or 2baba will be in a better position to advise you on the best kinda gift to give her grin
Re: Pls What Did U Think I Can Give Her That She Will Appreciate by Vision4God: 6:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
"wisdom is profitable to direct".
Watevr u wana do, b wise n careful

1 Like

Re: Pls What Did U Think I Can Give Her That She Will Appreciate by Tallesty1(m): 6:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
How much is your budget?
Re: Pls What Did U Think I Can Give Her That She Will Appreciate by austine4real(m): 6:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
Buy her tramadol,ogogoro,opa eyin. Cooler 4pieces,bread,biscuits,AK47,a motor bike,a car,pants&bras etc
thank me later
Re: Pls What Did U Think I Can Give Her That She Will Appreciate by leksy07(m): 6:14pm On Nov 23, 2015
Tallesty1:
How much is your budget?
Re: Pls What Did U Think I Can Give Her That She Will Appreciate by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 23, 2015
give her your bank details: guy she will over appreciate
Re: Pls What Did U Think I Can Give Her That She Will Appreciate by leksy07(m): 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
QatarPlayboy:
Give/buy her 12 packs of female condom.

Thank me later!
broda, u no knw say u don OLD??
Re: Pls What Did U Think I Can Give Her That She Will Appreciate by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
leksy07:
broda, u no knw say u don OLD??
Che 12yrs don old for ur village?
Re: Pls What Did U Think I Can Give Her That She Will Appreciate by vizkiz: 6:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
leksy07:

get her a nice wristwatch. Don't go too far cuz her husband is gonna have your ass for dinner
Re: Pls What Did U Think I Can Give Her That She Will Appreciate by maryam6(f): 6:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
Well, 10k is nt dat much, jst put atleast 5k in an envelope nd gv it 2 d husband.
Re: Pls What Did U Think I Can Give Her That She Will Appreciate by leksy07(m): 6:35pm On Nov 23, 2015
vizkiz:

get her a nice wristwatch. Don't go too far cuz her husband is gonna have your ass for dinner
grin grin grin
Re: Pls What Did U Think I Can Give Her That She Will Appreciate by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
Y don't u get her wrapper?

Wit 5k u can get her 2 lovely wrapper, den put d other 5k in d envelope nd give it to her

3 Likes

Re: Pls What Did U Think I Can Give Her That She Will Appreciate by eyinjuege: 7:15pm On Nov 23, 2015
In Falz's voice- "kizzez"

Ok, seriously now. It's the festive period again so buy the family hampers or something. Or buy provisions for their kids, but nothing personal for the wife of the man.
Re: Pls What Did U Think I Can Give Her That She Will Appreciate by moonberry: 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2015
Op,wait till december get a hamper, that contains something the whole family can consume,mayb you can add a wrapper or two depends,present it to her.

2 Likes

Re: Pls What Did U Think I Can Give Her That She Will Appreciate by ozichukadebia: 7:44pm On Nov 23, 2015
Yeah I would not give her anything like that. She is not your woman. Give something for the household if you must but that's it. Be better than her man on the side. Dont fall for it. Check out Single-p they have tips, and singles that are actually single lol grin
Re: Pls What Did U Think I Can Give Her That She Will Appreciate by nmreports: 8:06pm On Nov 23, 2015
Get her a lovely wristwatch.
Re: Pls What Did U Think I Can Give Her That She Will Appreciate by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 23, 2015
leksy07:

a portable car should DO.
lol u know I'm joking right? I'd have recommended a wristwatch but since his wife would most probably get angry atvu getting a gift that spent extend to her then I'd recommend u get them something general purpowe. As in something for the house. Now what specific thin it is Up to u to decide. What do u notice they don't have in their house e. G. Electronics.
Re: Pls What Did U Think I Can Give Her That She Will Appreciate by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
leksy07:

a portable car should DO.
lol u know I'm joking right? I'd have recommended a wristwatch but since his wife would most probably get angry atvu getting a gift that spent extend to her then I'd recommend u get them something general purpowe. As in something for the house. Now what specific thin it is Up to u to decide. What do u notice they don't have in their house e. G. Electronics
Re: Pls What Did U Think I Can Give Her That She Will Appreciate by SAMBARRY: 11:16pm On Nov 23, 2015
Take her to a nail studio that will do this type of cute toe nails for her wink

She'll love it

1 Like

Re: Pls What Did U Think I Can Give Her That She Will Appreciate by JustHere2Observ(f): 11:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
Just get her a Christmas hamper
Re: Pls What Did U Think I Can Give Her That She Will Appreciate by dhummystecah(f): 11:03am On Nov 24, 2015
You can buy her and her husband a spa voucher or you can just buy her jewellery
Re: Pls What Did U Think I Can Give Her That She Will Appreciate by Richy4(m): 9:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
If I happens to be in your shoes, I will totally ignore the woman.

Just go to a shop, buy a wrist watch that is good for daddies, the type that got box not the abok!! type oooo. Buy a thank you card full stop

When you see the man throw all shame away. hug him and thank him for giving your life a new start. present the gift and walk away.

next time if the wife looks at you, simply look at her too.

But OP why do you have to wait till you were reminded of what to do? haba now!!!!!!! appreciation matters in life.......

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Clean 50inch plasma TV For Cheap! / Parents Divided Over VERY Detailed Sex Education Children's Book / Hollywood Series Depicting Nigerians As Romace Scammers And Fraudsters(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.