Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

# Are They Heros Without Actualisation Of Biafra? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / # Are They Heros Without Actualisation Of Biafra? (1173 Views)

I’m Ready To Die For The Actualisation Of Biafra – Nnamdi Kanu / I Will Sacrifice My Life For Biafra Actualisation-dismissed Nigerian Soldier / Count Down To The Actualisation Of Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

# Are They Heros Without Actualisation Of Biafra? by lincy(f): 8:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
Are they heros or shadow chaser?

Re: # Are They Heros Without Actualisation Of Biafra? by lincy(f): 8:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
Men under the Biafra region.

Re: # Are They Heros Without Actualisation Of Biafra? by lincy(f): 8:09pm On Nov 23, 2015
Odikwa egwoooo!!!

Re: # Are They Heros Without Actualisation Of Biafra? by Emmalaw10(m): 8:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
O si kwa na o heroes?? People that will soon be banished from the land when Biafra is restored.
Re: # Are They Heros Without Actualisation Of Biafra? by lincy(f): 8:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
BIAFRA BLEEDS!!

Re: # Are They Heros Without Actualisation Of Biafra? by lincy(f): 8:15pm On Nov 23, 2015
CUTION : Please this thread is not for non biafra agitators
Re: # Are They Heros Without Actualisation Of Biafra? by lincy(f): 8:22am On Nov 24, 2015
An important matter like this shouldn't be waved aside, they are all our sons weather we like it or not; this matter should be looked into because I believe something good may come out of a well planed strategy on how to call them to order.
Re: # Are They Heros Without Actualisation Of Biafra? by Earthkumy(m): 8:35am On Nov 24, 2015
I see

What type of weapons are military recovering under Buhari, take a look here? By Earthkumy www.nairaland.com/2758227/military-under-gej- recovers-weapons
Re: # Are They Heros Without Actualisation Of Biafra? by Earthkumy(m): 8:35am On Nov 24, 2015
I see

What type of weapons are military recovering under Buhari, take a look here? By Earthkumy www.nairaland.com/2758227/military-under-gej- recovers-weapons
Re: # Are They Heros Without Actualisation Of Biafra? by dhtglobal(m): 8:41am On Nov 24, 2015
hmmmmmm......
Re: # Are They Heros Without Actualisation Of Biafra? by zendy: 8:45am On Nov 24, 2015
All of these men are the ones benefiting from the rotten entity called Nigeria. They are the ones who will not want Biafra to come.

One of the beauties of Biafra is that because it will be much smaller than Nigeria, nobody can steal from another. Thieves don't usually steal from their immidiate community. If any of these men stole money in Biafra, any of us could trace them to their villages to call them to order, especially the Igbo ones. But if they stole in Nigeria none of us can go to Abuja to get them.

1 Like

Re: # Are They Heros Without Actualisation Of Biafra? by lincy(f): 9:09am On Nov 24, 2015
There corrupt acts if there is any was instigated by the way of governance of the so called Nigeria which was built by corrupt elites from the North and South West, a polities of do or die affairs; that was the level playing ground they found themself in Nigeria polities. Can't they be pardoned and be called to other or are will agitating for a Grave to sink them into when our Biafra dreams come true. Then why do We debunk the #Biafra preache's hate# when we can't grant State pardon to this humble Men.
Re: # Are They Heros Without Actualisation Of Biafra? by lincy(f): 9:30am On Nov 24, 2015
Biafrans in the house this is a serious matter we need to look into for a way forward.
Re: # Are They Heros Without Actualisation Of Biafra? by lincy(f): 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
lincy:
Biafrans in the house this is a serious matter we need to look into for a way forward.
Re: # Are They Heros Without Actualisation Of Biafra? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 24, 2015
zendy:
All of these men are the ones benefiting from the rotten entity called Nigeria. They are the ones who will not want Biafra to come.

One of the beauties of Biafra is that because it will be much smaller than Nigeria, nobody can steal from another. Thieves don't usually steal from their immidiate community. If any of these men stole money in Biafra, any of us could trace them to their villages to call them to order, especially the Igbo ones. But if they stole in Nigeria none of us can go to Abuja to get them.

oh is that so... how many of your local government chairmen or ward councillors have you held responsible for looting??
Re: # Are They Heros Without Actualisation Of Biafra? by lincy(f): 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2015
Ioannes:

oh is that so... how many of your local government chairmen or ward councillors have you held responsible for looting??
gbam!.

Well,all I know is that we need these gentle Man for our defence against Nigeria if we finally achieve our dreams; they have dinne with the Nigeria beast so the will be the once to garden our defence against Nigeria.
Re: # Are They Heros Without Actualisation Of Biafra? by zendy: 3:26pm On Nov 24, 2015
Ioannes:

How can you hold them accountable when they have the backing of Abuja? How can you get then when they have the Nigerian police who could be northerners? Do you know that in advanced countries, any citizen with irrefutable proof of a crime can conduct something called a 'citizens arrest'? I can't do the same in Nigeria. But in Biafra, the police man is going to be Igbo, Ijaw,Ibibio etc. Those are like to protect an Igbo politician who is stealing. What I'm trying to say is that a smaller country can be far more manageable than a much larger country where anything goes.

1 Like

Re: # Are They Heros Without Actualisation Of Biafra? by daveyjay(m): 3:48pm On Nov 24, 2015
Just like the wavinq flaq
Re: # Are They Heros Without Actualisation Of Biafra? by lincy(f): 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
I can give account on how this men have been treated unfairly by NIGERIA Government just because the are from the said Biafra region.

1. Ike ekweremadu - there was an attempted assassination because his son of biafra.

2. Donald Duke - has been silent ed political because the northern / south west are scared
of his Diplomacy as an interlect. he pose a threat to them.

3.Ben Bruce - the senate president will never allow him speak on the Senate floor no matter the number time he raises his hand.

4.Amaechi - violently made his way to the ministerial list after he sigla handedly made buhari the president of NIGERIA. The northern elites knowing that heaven will let loose if his not given a post landed him as transport minister.

5. Wike - his case is just like a time bomb after we all know there was irregularities,but in North were under age voted for buhari

6.chime- he suffers same thing with Donald dukes

6.Ngige - a cospiracy card always played on him at the end of the game

7.akpbio - they attempted assassination.

We can go on and on.

And the president Buhari want to tells us he has no hands on this the y is he not invetigating into the matter.

They pass through all this cause they are biafrans that is just the truth we all know inside of us.

These man should be called in for way forward.that is my take .tax.
Re: # Are They Heros Without Actualisation Of Biafra? by lincy(f): 4:45pm On Nov 24, 2015
There should be a call for reuniting biafrans, Nnamdi Kalu can Make our dreams come faster with the aid of the gentle men. We can start wrongly by instigating difference on matters like this, the n others were able to hold us at there grip because they created enmity within us Every one should judge the Nigeria zoning method by referring to the so called NIGERIA MAp, if u know the four cardinal points u will tell your self the big truth that the zoning systems are to defraud Biafra. The is time to #Reunit# the whole ofbthe biafra elites and make do with what we have.
Re: # Are They Heros Without Actualisation Of Biafra? by lincy(f): 5:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
We can never silent on this matter.
Re: # Are They Heros Without Actualisation Of Biafra? by lincy(f): 5:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
The thread is open to all Biafrans .
Re: # Are They Heros Without Actualisation Of Biafra? by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 25, 2015
zendy:

How can you hold them accountable when they have the backing of Abuja? How can you get then when they have the Nigerian police who could be northerners? Do you know that in advanced countries, any citizen with irrefutable proof of a crime can conduct something called a 'citizens arrest'? I can't do the same in Nigeria. But in Biafra, the police man is going to be Igbo, Ijaw,Ibibio etc. Those are like to protect an Igbo politician who is stealing. What I'm trying to say is that a smaller country can be far more manageable than a much larger country where anything goes.

i beg to disagree.

whatever Nigeria is experiencing right now will be duplicated in any state that secedes.

you guys are behaving like corruption and mediocrity is a tribal thing.

the police in your area are northerners? really??

your governors nkor, are they westerners too?

if you want to be honest u will agree with me Igbos are divided among themselves too with Enugu people beefing Anambra people and all other igbos beefing those you call Osu.

what ever problem we cant solve as a united people wont be solved as fragmented people. shikena.

the problem of Nigeria is not because we are one country, our problem is that we the commoners cant unite to fight the government and the elite to give us the basic infrastructure we need as a nation.
Re: # Are They Heros Without Actualisation Of Biafra? by lincy(f): 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
Ioannes:

i beg to disagree.

whatever Nigeria is experiencing right now will be duplicated in any state that secedes.

you guys are behaving like corruption and mediocrity is a tribal thing.

the police in your area are northerners? really??

your governors nkor, are they westerners too?

if you want to be honest u will agree with me Igbos are divided among themselves too with Enugu people beefing Anambra people and all other igbos beefing those you call Osu.

what ever problem we cant solve as a united people wont be solved as fragmented people. shikena.

the problem of Nigeria is not because we are one country, our problem is that we the commoners cant unite to fight the government and the elite to give us the basic infrastructure we need as a nation.

This thread is not for non biafrans agitators.
We working on #unit not mediocrity tanx
Re: # Are They Heros Without Actualisation Of Biafra? by lincy(f): 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2015
We must not allow the dis-unity the northerners and sourthwest have tag us for to crip into our new agender. Unit should be our backbone.

(1) (Reply)

[graphic Photos] From Horrific Vehicle Accident In PH Today / If You Did Not Get Involved In 80% Of This, You Wasted Your Child Hood / I Am Reconciling With APC - Osoba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.