Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,438 members, 7,801,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Google Play Store New Look And Version Now Available - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Google Play Store New Look And Version Now Available (2778 Views)

Tecno Pouvoir 2. My First Look And Impressions. *pics* / New Apple Iphone9 Look And Its Specification / How Do I Make Google Play Store Default App Store On Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Play Store New Look And Version Now Available by Amaechi5(m): 9:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
The Google Play store latest version 6.0.00 which was announced last month is now available, just launch your play store and it will upgrade on its own to the latest version and the design is superb and well organized apps.

Please the latest version as at now is version 6.0.5

Re: Google Play Store New Look And Version Now Available by Amaechi5(m): 9:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
More pics

1 Like

Re: Google Play Store New Look And Version Now Available by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 23, 2015
google store is trying to copy windows phonev store

1 Like

Re: Google Play Store New Look And Version Now Available by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:34am On Nov 24, 2015
kallmemrB:

You're joking right? undecided

1 Like

Re: Google Play Store New Look And Version Now Available by winetapper: 8:11am On Nov 24, 2015
grin
Re: Google Play Store New Look And Version Now Available by TheeReaper(m): 8:15am On Nov 24, 2015
kallmemrB:
Re: Google Play Store New Look And Version Now Available by Kingy10: 8:30am On Nov 24, 2015
Amaechi5:
The Google Play store latest version 6.0.00 which was announced last month is now available, just launch your play store and it will upgrade on its own to the latest version and the design is superb and well organized apps.
u made a bad mistake, this is not in Nigeria cos from the screenshot, i can see that ur not using Nigeria VPN
Re: Google Play Store New Look And Version Now Available by dominique(f): 8:35am On Nov 24, 2015
kallmemrB:

How undecided
Re: Google Play Store New Look And Version Now Available by Amaechi5(m): 8:42am On Nov 24, 2015
Kingy10:

u made a bad mistake, this is not in Nigeria cos from the screenshot, i can see that ur not using Nigeria VPN
Change your ip to us ip, sorry for the mistake.
Re: Google Play Store New Look And Version Now Available by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 24, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

You're joking right? undecided
have u actually seen the windows phone store
Re: Google Play Store New Look And Version Now Available by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 24, 2015
dominique:

How undecided

Re: Google Play Store New Look And Version Now Available by lawrenceunaa: 9:03am On Nov 24, 2015
Mine had being in v 6.0.0 since last week whenI noticed it.will it add a pause bottom to downloads undecided

Re: Google Play Store New Look And Version Now Available by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 24, 2015
This is not very pleasing to the eye. Too much clutter.
Re: Google Play Store New Look And Version Now Available by Kingy10: 12:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
Amaechi5:

Change your ip to us ip, sorry for the mistake.
i know bro, that's what I told u cos u are using psiphon
Re: Google Play Store New Look And Version Now Available by donhils: 7:20am On Nov 25, 2015
kallmemrB:
Abia!!
Re: Google Play Store New Look And Version Now Available by Kenny11k: 5:36am On Dec 04, 2015
Amaechi5 please add me to your WhatsApp group 08134194337 Thanks.
Re: Google Play Store New Look And Version Now Available by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 12, 2015
Kenny11k:

Add me to the group pls - Youngzuko....
Thanks
Re: Google Play Store New Look And Version Now Available by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 12, 2015
6.0.0 is a bit dated. 6.0.5 is the latest edition.

Re: Google Play Store New Look And Version Now Available by Najwal: 8:48am On Dec 12, 2015
yelp kinda like the new look

Re: Google Play Store New Look And Version Now Available by Amaechi5(m): 9:17am On Dec 12, 2015
koice:
6.0.0 is a bit dated. 6.0.5 is the latest edition.
Actually this post was made when it was version 6.0.0
Re: Google Play Store New Look And Version Now Available by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 12, 2015
Amaechi5:
how come Google play store ,music and TV are on your playatore.is this from ur phone and do you live in nigeria
Re: Google Play Store New Look And Version Now Available by Amaechi5(m): 9:18am On Dec 12, 2015
Kenny11k:
Sorry bro i got no whatsapp group but you can check my signature for anything you want.
Re: Google Play Store New Look And Version Now Available by Amaechi5(m): 9:20am On Dec 12, 2015
davthom:
how come Google play store ,music and TV are on your playatore.is this from ur phone and do you live in nigeria
Sorrrrry am using a vpn which has USA ip not Nigerian ip. If you are browsing with psiphon handler, new play store look that is mearnt for America will show on your phone even YouTube Red that doesn't work in Nigeria will work for you.
Re: Google Play Store New Look And Version Now Available by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 12, 2015
Amaechi5:

Sorrrrry am using a vpn which has USA ip not Nigerian ip.
OK thanks
Re: Google Play Store New Look And Version Now Available by krozay(m): 9:21am On Dec 12, 2015
This is the latest version

Re: Google Play Store New Look And Version Now Available by nani667: 9:26pm On Dec 12, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Sign Up Carlcareapp To Win Tecno/infinix Smart Phone / Airtel Freebasics For Nairaland Is Becoming Practically Useless. / Tecno Is At It Again...here Is The Tecno Camon CX Unboxing Live From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.