Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,183 members, 7,807,597 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) (38408 Views)

Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) / CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] / CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by dhtglobal(m): 8:25am On Nov 24, 2015
woowww....
N30m....thats a whole load of money.
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by clefstone(m): 8:26am On Nov 24, 2015
And so?
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by eagleae7(m): 8:26am On Nov 24, 2015
Surely this is END TIME SHOWOFF

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:26am On Nov 24, 2015
washing things lol
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by Omotayor123(f): 8:26am On Nov 24, 2015
Show off tongue
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by Mufasa27(m): 8:27am On Nov 24, 2015
If den come rob d guy now, e go dey blame government abi?

3 Likes

Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by Psalm18: 8:28am On Nov 24, 2015
Nonsense
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by litetias(m): 8:29am On Nov 24, 2015
Make he no wear am pass hausa quarter for Warri o becos dat him hand plus d watch go just go for d mata. Dose Igbudu boys dey vex
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 24, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
It's an open secret that Cool FM Freeze has mad love for super luxurious wristwatches, he has a collection worth over N30m, wrist watches alone!

Well, check out the OAP's latest acquisition - a brand new 2015 Rolex Daydate that cost him a whooping N7million or more. I checked the wristwatch out on the internet and found out prices range from $34,850 for the yellow-gold without any diamonds up to $115,550 for the platinum version with the diamond bezel and dial.

Freeze took to his page an hour ago to show it off and congratulate himself for being the first Nigerian in Nigeria to rock one. Read what he wrote about the tasty wristwatch after the cut. Plus the hilarious drama his show off caused.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/11/pics-freeze-coolfm-shows-off-his-brand.html

That na him toro......................... wata na ta akara, na ta ego ya. according to Igbo. small pikin when dey chop akara is chopping his money not my money.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by youngalex(m): 8:30am On Nov 24, 2015
Na wao...In this Buharinomoy he spent 7m on a watch...Am not beefing just that we have come to a stage in this Country that the rich needs to lend a hand to assist the poor cos the poverty gap is really widening by the day leading to an increased crime rate,i will like Freeze to think about this ....probably having a foundation for the less privileged and offering scholarships to brilliant poor children.

In this pic is a brilliant poor child trying to make ends meet...Am not sure the whole groundnut bottles surrounding her is worth more than #5,000
..SMH...WHAT A WORLD

4 Likes

Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by betrani(m): 8:31am On Nov 24, 2015
Daminaj1:
Money speaking. funny how we all have that thing we like to spend money on.
Looks Like An #Ali product grin You wear #10mi product I wear 5k(Much Finer) 5k looks more real

1 Like

Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by deramarks(f): 8:31am On Nov 24, 2015
captainflash:
undecided End time diva in my voice
. End time me in two of u's voice wait o (is ma english correct)
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by Franzinni: 8:31am On Nov 24, 2015
What if the watch is a FUGAZZI (made in China ) but OP just has to feed us with the 7m naira bullshiyte... Any ways even if it is 20m ... Who e hep?
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by queenfav(f): 8:32am On Nov 24, 2015
Nigerian celebrities have a lot of growing up to do.The real billionaires are thinking of how to expand their empire,acquire assets..A matured man like freeze is on instagram telling us about how he is the first one in Nigeria to acquire the 2015 rolex watch.So we now know you are the first,anything else?Oh..maybe he can take that to a bank and get paid!Rubbish.Abeg seun and nl mods,try to bring enlightening articles to the frontpage before nairaland becomes a sick joke!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by nasty45(m): 8:32am On Nov 24, 2015
Hmmm in as much as I'm a watch freak,spending N7m on one is stvpid
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by slydgis(m): 8:33am On Nov 24, 2015
Who told him thats the 1st in nigeria!! Mine arrived earlier than he's wink
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by yyeanqah(m): 8:33am On Nov 24, 2015
Wot has he done 2 hlp d needy ?
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by queenfav(f): 8:34am On Nov 24, 2015
Omotayor123:
Show off tongue
serious one o..the guy is too old for this display of childishness.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by deramarks(f): 8:35am On Nov 24, 2015
How can a man use 7m to purchase a watch dat won't tell him his death day or time while pple re hungry nd homeless I see a lot of point in ur view but when u advice them they'll tell u to shutup they worked hard for their money. Nigeria a country where d rich gets richer d poor gets poorer
youngalex:
Na wao...In this Buharinomoy he spent 7m on a watch...Am not beefing just that we have come to a stage in this Country that the rich needs to lend a hand to assist the poor cos the poverty gap is really widening by the day leading to an increased crime rate,i will like Freeze to think about this ....probably having a foundation for the less privileged and offering scholarships to brilliant poor children.

In this pic is a brilliant poor child trying to make ends meet...Am not sure the whole groundnut bottles surrounding her is worth more than #5,000
..SMH...WHAT A WORLD

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by pentalk(m): 8:35am On Nov 24, 2015
Hypocrisy.. They will go abt condemning gov for not doing this and that yet,they can't contribute meaningfully to d dev of their neighbourhood talk more of d nation. Gov struggling to pay 18k minimum wage,d idiot is busy displaying wealth on social media. If he wanna geiit,fyn! I don't av a problem wt that..wat I av a problem wt is flaunting it on social media.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 24, 2015
He is too excited not to correct the date but not too excited to bore us with long note. This guy is just as fake as his watch(es)

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by mayowa365: 8:37am On Nov 24, 2015
Dem don maga my guy. I get this type na. I bought it in traffic, and its #600.
Btw,seriously u have to tell me the price or even show me the receipt before i can value it dat much. Therefore

#itdoesntworthit

1 Like

Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by anonimi: 8:37am On Nov 24, 2015
IF that oyoyo shine,shine watch is not FAKE, I dare the YEYEbrity to also share pinshures of his Personal TAX payments reflecting an income well in excess of N7 million, not so
Abi im want end up in jail for TAX EVASION ni like Lauryn Hill?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2802941_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/ngpqy14me9hk5qty8uc53ap8iowc4elq1111115[/img]
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by zed7: 8:38am On Nov 24, 2015
freshness2020:
Not hating.
Buh I think this is worthless..
I don't see this as an asset in any form. The value of that watch decreases from the very first day of purchase..
By the way at his age, he is still behaving like a kid ..#first2buy blah blah ish... Overgrown baby!

Don't show ignorance in public. It's a fantastic investment considering it's a gold watch and a rolex for that matter. In a few years he can sell that watch above 7m, which is the cost price now.
Luxury watches made of precious metals are forever in demand whether old or new.

3 Likes

Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by texazzpete(m): 8:39am On Nov 24, 2015
Nothing wrong with spending some decent money on a great automatic. And Rolex watches retain their value for decades.

I no get money to that level, lol, but at least i can afford a decent automatic. Here's my Tissot Visodate Milanais (stock photo, i'm not wearing it right now)

[img]http://www.lookatclock.com/articles/240/img_240_2.00w[/img]

Paid $599 at the time. Not bad for a Swiss watch with good movement.

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by tjskii(f): 8:40am On Nov 24, 2015
If u find out, the silly guy is living in a rented apartment on d island

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by sukkot: 8:40am On Nov 24, 2015
agbaya ni bobo yi sha
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by Elxandre(m): 8:40am On Nov 24, 2015
deramarks:
How can a man use 7m to purchase a watch dat won't tell him his death day or time while pple re hungry nd homeless I see a lot of point in ur view but when u advice them they'll tell u to shutup they worked hard for their money. Nigeria a country where d rich gets richer d poor gets poorer
That's how the world is.

Anyone can do what he likes with his hard earned money.
If he gives, good, if he doesn't, he isn't wrong either.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by armadeo(m): 8:41am On Nov 24, 2015
No be so one actor show e watch n.a. him boys block am for road.

Carry on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by tjskii(f): 8:42am On Nov 24, 2015
tjskii:
If u find out, the silly guy is living in a rented apartment on d island, and here he is buying 7million naira watch, that can buy him land and build him a bungalow in a fantastic area in ibadan, smh for the men of today, I'm sure he doesn't even have investments,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol / Uche Jombo & Hubby At Her Baby Shower (Photos) / BBNaija S6: Boma Almost Assaults Angel After She Said She's His Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.