Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,492 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl (6070 Views)

Penastory : That Night In My Best Friend’s Bed: Every Girl’s Fantasy (18+) / That Night In My Best Friend’s Bed (18+) / His "Best Night Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl by krimes: 7:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
Kennedy bathed and dressed in the bathroom. When he stepped out, he met an empty room. It didn’t bother him. She was probably out strolling. He picked his phone and called Sylvia to confirm he was coming. He looked forward to seeing her. Anything that would take his mind off things was welcomed.
He usually enjoyed his dates with her. She was not demanding of either money or attention. She would usually cook for him. She was a good cook. Food was washed down with cocktail – mostly a mix of Red Label and Fanta. Tipsy and filled, they’d have sex for hours. Like him, she was from a rich family, or so she claimed. She always wore expensive clothes, cooked great meals and kept an endless supply of drinks. Either she had rich parents or rich boyfriends. Well, whichever the case, he didn’t care.
Kennedy put on his shoes and a wrist watch, sprayed a perfume and stepped out.
Re: How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl by krimes: 7:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
Adaora was seated in front of Obiora’s room. Obiora was Ifeanyi’s notorious, rough neighbour. Rough because he smoked weed and cigarettes a lot, drank beer a little too much, was brash and rude. Many South western nairalanders would call him they typical Igbo chest beater. Notorious because he chased girls a lot, especially secondary school girls, street girls and house maids. He was also rumoured to be a cultist.
Kennedy felt alarmed the moment he saw them. Obiora could charm his way easily into a girl’s pants. He was ruggedly handsome and dangerous looking. He flaunted his bad boy ways freely for girls and they liked him for that. At this particular moment, to Kennedy’s disgust, he was freely smoking and engaging Adaora in tales of his adventurous escapades.
“Ada”, Kennedy called.
The two looked at him. Obiora gave Kennedy a thumb up sign. Kennedy waved. Adaora came over.
“Oh you’re off to see your girlfriend?”
Kennedy failed to notice the hint of jealousy in her voice. “What are you doing with him?”
“Well, since you’re leaving me, I needed someone to talk to.”
“Not him.”
“Why?” She asked mischievously. “Are you jealous?”
Kennedy frowned and pulled her into the room. He held her by the shoulders. “Stop this jealousy thing. That guy is very notorious and you shouldn’t be around him. Ifeanyi will be angry if he hears him.”
“But I’ll be bored alone.” She pouted.
“Watch a movie. If they take the light, switch on the generator.”
“While you’re off doing God knows what with your girlfriend?”
Kennedy muttered under his breath. “I’m not doing anything and I won’t stay long. Please, just stay inside.”
Re: How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl by krimes: 7:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
Please read more and drop comments at http://naijamurders..com/
Re: How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl by krimes: 7:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
If you missed my first story, read it here: https://www.nairaland.com/2737968/how-lust-teenage-girl-ruined
Re: How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl by krimes: 7:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
There was a long moment of silence. The girl pouted stubbornly. Kennedy felt a great urge to spank her thoroughly until she behaved.
“Okay”, she finally said. “But if I wait and I don’t see you, I’ll go.”
“Fair enough.” Kennedy released her. “What should I get you on my way back?”
Adaora smiled. “Just come back and be with me.”
Kennedy frowned. The sentence could have been innocent but he was sure there was an underlying sexual tone to it. Still he ignored it. He was probably over-thinking.
“Okay, I will”, he said. “Later.”
Adaora smiled. Kennedy left.
In the compound, he met Obiora smoking his third cigarette.
“Keno! What’s up?” He extended his hand. Kennedy shook it.
“I dey”, Kennedy replied coolly.
“You no tell me say Ifeanyi get correct sis. The babe cute oh.”
Kennedy stopped and stared coolly at him. “She’s a small girl. Leave her alone.”
“Small? Girl wey dey like that?” Obiora laughed.
“You know if you try it, Ifeanyi will kill you. And I’ll help him.”
There was a brief moment of silence then Obiora burst out laughing. Kennedy left in anger. As he stepped out of the gate, he could still hear him laughing. Kennedy stopped.
He knew Obiora would never heed his warning. They guy lived without a care in the world and he had done bad things. Molesting teenagers was nothing to him. Kennedy thought it would be easy for Adaora to fall into his trap and he feared the thought of Obiora naked and sweaty on top of her.
Kennedy felt angered. It wouldn’t be wise to leave her alone. He could postpone his rendezvous with Sylvia until Ifeanyi returned. He sighed and walked back into the compound.
Re: How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl by Santi222(m): 11:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
fine story
Re: How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl by krimes: 10:27am On Dec 02, 2015
CHAPTER THREE: UNREQUITED LOVE.

Kennedy called Sylvia the moment he went back to the room. At first, Adaora seemed pleased to see him, but as she lay on the bed pressing her phone, listening to the call drag on while Kennedy explained why he couldn’t keep the appointment, her mood changed. She became restless, made faces and sulked. Kennedy didn’t notice until he ended the call. She ignored him totally, pretending to be serious with her phone.
“Hey, I’m not going again”, he said pleasantly.
“I don’t care.”
That was odd, he thought. “What’s wrong with you?”
“Nothing. Just leave me alone.”
Kennedy lay beside her and tickled her. “I won’t until you laugh.”
That was all the invitation she needed. She laughed and wriggled free then pounced on him. She tickled back, leaned clos and kissed him lightly on the lips. Kennedy instantly pushed her off.
“Stop Ada. You shouldn’t do that.” He faced her, a stern look on his face. “What has gotten into you?”
Adaora lowers her head shamefully. “So you don’t like me?”
“Like you?” Kennedy stared at her in total disbelief. “I love you like a sister.”
“I am not your sister!”
Jeez, what had he gotten himself into, he thought. “Look, you’ve been like family to me all these years. Ifeanyi is like a brother. Your parents are like my parents. Apart from that you’re still too young to date.”
“So you think I’m a virgin?”
The question shocked Ifeanyi more than anything. To him, Adaora was still innocent. To think otherwise would be unpleasant. It was not that Kennedy was morally upright. He had even lost his virginity at thirteen. But like every older Nigerian, he expected teenagers dear to him to be morally pure. Sadly, Nigeria had become too westernized. Seventeen year old virgins were becoming rare.
“What will Ifeanyi say if he hears this?” That was all he could ask.
“I don’t care. I’m an adult.”
“You’re only seventeen”, he reminded.
“And in five months, I’ll be eighteen. I know what I want.”
Kennedy got impatient. “I won’t have this conversation with you.”
“Fine”, she retorted angrily. “Go have it with your girlfriend and ignore me.”
Kennedy sighed in frustration. He already had enough to deal with. A Hot teenager should not be part of it.

Source: http://naijamurders..com/2015/12/how-he-killed-his-best-friend-chapter_2.html
Re: How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl by krimes: 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
Ifeanyi passionately hated Obiora because Obiora had once managed to trick a girl he was in love with and attempting to date into sleeping with him. Ifeanyi had been terribly shaken when the girl diverted from his room to Obiora’s in the blink of an eye. They had argued and nearly ought over it. To make matters worse, Obiora dumped the girl after the act. Ever since then, they had remained enemies, sharing nothing but polite greetings.
Kennedy knew this so he decided to keep the events of the day secret. He didn’t want to start a world war. Ifeanyi was quick to anger and had traces of violence. Kennedy had witnessed first-hand how he dealt with those who crossed him.
As they say outside the room later that evening, Kennedy instead chose to share his family problems. He narrated the events of the previous day to him, how his dad had sent mom away. When he finished, they sat in silence for a while.
“So you think they will break up?” Ifeanyi finally asked.
Kennedy sighed. “What else is there to think? They can no more stand each other. Dad is not helping matters.”
“You should talk to him.”
“As if he’d listen. Remember Finotel?”
“Yes but this is different. They can’t break up.”
“What will I say to him that he hasn’t heard? All he wants is to chase UNIZIK girls and his workers. I’m just tired of it all.”
“Don’t worry. Be positive.”
Re: How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl by krimes: 2:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
“Guy, there’s nothing positive about divorced parents. What I wonder is why now? How can two people who have been together for twenty five years suddenly grow apart?”
Ifeanyi shrugged.
“And he’s close to sixty”, Kennedy continued. “Did he suddenly realize he has been missing good sex at sixty?”
Ifeanyi burst out laughing.
“Guy this is not funny oh”, Kennedy protested but joined in.
Ifeanyi patted his back. “I wish my exams were over. We’d have gone out and had drinks. Forget these things.”
“Yeah.”
“Anyway, let’s do that tomorrow. But first, you have to talk to your dad.”
Kennedy thought about it. “I’ll try.”
There was no talk about Adaora and her strange acts.
Re: How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl by krimes: 3:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
Kennedy heeded Ifeanyi’s advice and presented himself at Dad’s office the next morning. The secretary, definitely the one dad had been sleeping with, made him wait for thirty minutes. She had informed him that he was in a business meeting. She was a pretty, fleshy girl with big bosoms and some arse. He could see why his dad was having sex with her but he could not see why he would leave his wife for her. Kennedy felt uncomfortable. He could feel her gaze on her. He always had that effect on women. Sometimes it was tiring. He pulled his phone and logged on to whatsapp but his thoughts lingered.
Last night he had done his best to avoid Adaora while Ifeanyi read. Everyone had been quiet. Adaora sulked and sulked but Ifeanyi was too engrossed in his books to notice. Kennedy hadn’t cared.
He had spoken to mom this morning and she had not sounded happy. She had regretfully informed him that she had consulted a lawyer. Only a matter of time before divorce proceedings commenced.
“What’s your name?” The secretary interrupted his thoughts.
He looked at her with indifference. He was not interested in starting a conversation with the girl that was destroying his home. “Kennedy”, he replied politely.
“Are you still in school?” The girl was smiling.
“Any problem?” he asked rudely.
The girl looked upset. “Did I offend you?”
Yes, you did, you slutty cow, Kennedy thought. But he kept his cool. Instead he gave her a long look. He was not bad. On a good day, he’d want to poke that big arse. She was just a cheap slut. Well if his dad wanted to leave his mom for her, he would show him how mistaken he was. So Kennedy forced a smile.
Re: How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl by krimes: 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
“I’m sorry”, he said sweetly. “I had something troubling my mind.”
“Do you want to share?” She asked flirtingly.
“Well…” Kennedy held her gaze, hints of desire in his eyes. “You work for my dad.”
“So?”
“Where do you stay?” He asked quickly. “And do you live alone?”
The silly girl giggled. “Ifite. I have a roommate but she travelled. I’m in CEP.”
“Cool”, Kennedy said, not interested but playing along. “So give me your number and I’ll visit you.”
“Just like that?” The girl was smiling.
How foolish, Kennedy thought. “Why? Is it a bad thing?”
“No”, she said then hesitated. “Let’s not talk about it here. Give me your number and I’ll call you.”
“You know what? Give me yours.”
Suddenly the intercom buzzed. She picked it. “Yes sir?” She listened. “Okay, Sir.” She hung up. “It’s your dad. He said you can come.”
Kennedy rose. “The number?”
“Okay, type it.”
“Please just write it on paper. My phone is bad but I’ll repair it once I leave.”
“Okay.” She smiled and wrote the number on a piece of paper. Kennedy took it, brushing her fingers intimately as he did. She giggled again. He winked at her and headed for dad’s office.

2 Likes

Re: How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl by krimes: 7:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
Kennedy’s father watched him coolly as he presented his case. He did not interrupt as Kennedy listed all the reasons why they should not get a divorce. When Kennedy finished, he sat up and looked directly at his son.
Kennedy’s dad was a bulky, pompous looking man with a smooth shaven bald hair. His beards were grey and immaculately trimmed. He had cold, hawk like eyes partly hidden in recommended designer glasses. He seemed to be a man interested in his looks and today, he wore an expensive suit, sparkling white shirt and a red tie. A Cartier watch and Italian shoes completed the ensemble.
“You spoke well”, he now said in his deep, commanding tone. “But words are no more enough to keep us together. I don’t expect you to understand but it’s of no use.”
“You’re right, I don’t understand because there’s no good reason why you’re doing this. You complained she’s fat and unattractive. How many women are attractive at her age and have their husbands left them? Can you even tell me one good reason why you want to break up?”
“I cannot tell you everything.”
“Because there’s nothing to tell. You can’t just decide to leave a woman you’ve been with for over two decades. What will people say? How do we go to the village in December and people will ask about her? How do you explain her absence during Harvest and Thanksgiving and all the other activities?”
His father leaned back.
“And what about me? Do you ever think of how it affects me? Dad, whatever the issue is, you have to work it out. If you want her to lose weight, then encourage her. You want her to be fashionable, buy her magazines, clothes and bags. Make her the way you want. She’s worth more than all these cheap girls you carry about…”
“Will you shut up your mouth!” He thundered and sat up. “So you think this is about Finotel?”
“I don’t care about Finotel. I heard you two. I was there two days ago. You’re sleeping with your secretary.”
“You and your mother don’t know what you’re talking about”, the man said angrily. “This issue is not about girls. I won’t live with your mother anymore. Period.”
Kennedy sighed. It was time to play his hand. He took out the piece of paper. “So you abandon us because of that slut?”
The man controlled his rage but Kennedy could feel it.
“Yes dad, she’s a slut. See, she gave me her number just now and accepted my offer to visit her room after work.” He placed the paper on the desk. “Dad, none of these girls can be like mommy. Just think about it.”
The man sat staring in disbelief at the paper.
Kennedy rose to leave. “I’ll remain with Ifeanyi for now. Our house is no more a home.”
Dad watched him leave.
Re: How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
ghen ghen

1 Like

Re: How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl by SPDAZZY(f): 5:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
I have refreshed your blog page a thousand times today.

# waiting.

Keep it up bro
Re: How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl by Jaytoy(f): 6:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
Nice one more update
Re: How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl by krimes: 7:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
SPDAZZY:
I have refreshed your blog page a thousand times today.

# waiting.

Keep it up bro

Sorry dear, it's been a busy day. But I'm back now. the story continues.
Re: How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl by krimes: 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
Jaytoy:
Nice one more update

Thanks. Read on below.
Re: How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl by krimes: 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
CHAPTER FOUR: MONSTERS OF THE NIGHT.

An empty room greeted him when he returned. The door was unlocked, which meant that Adaora was somewhere around. Kennedy dialled her number.
“Where are you?” he asked.
“Are you back?”
“Yes.”
“Okay. I’m coming.” She hung up.
Kennedy stepped outside. Moments later, Obiora’s door opened and a ruffled looking, smiling Adaora stepped out. She stopped on seeing Kennedy, the smile disappearing instantly. Kennedy assumed the worst. Something had happened in that room.
Adaora slowly approached, lowering her face. She looked totally guilty. Kennedy grabbed her arm and dragged her inside.
“What were you doing there?” he asked angrily.
“Nothing”, she answered but her voice quivered, betraying the lie.
“Nonsense. What did he do to you?”
“He did nothing. We were just playing”, she countered innocently.
Kennedy examined her. “What kind of play?”
“Please stop embarrassing me. I was only there because I was bored and lonely. You left me for hours and there was no light so I decided to go there.”
“Go there and do what exactly?”
“Nothing! Please stop.”
Kennedy took a closer look at her. There were traces of wiped lipstick on her lips and her makeup looked smudged. She was wearing a sleeveless vest and a short skirt. Underneath the vest, her nipples, free of the caging of a bra, stood erect.
The thought of what Obiora must have done to her darkened his mood. He blamed it on himself. He should have known better than to leave her all alone.
“Stay here!” he barked, storming out. He headed straight for Obiora’s room. Without knocking, he barged in.

Source: http://naijamurders..com.ng/2015/12/how-he-killed-his-best-friend-chapter_3.html
Re: How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl by krimes: 7:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
Obiora was dressed only in tight boxers, his throbbing phallus half threatening to break free of the entrapment. He was just about to trash something when Kennedy entered. Surprised, he turned, the half satisfied look on his face disappearing as he saw the anger in Kennedy’s face.
Kennedy’s eyes were instantly drawn to what Obiora was holding. Obiora tried to hide it but was a moment too late. It was the packet of a used condom. Kennedy grabbed Obiora by the neck and shoved him against the wall.
“I warned you, you bastard, but your prick will never let you think!”
“Oh boy calm down. We no do anything.”
“Liar!” Kennedy screamed. “How can you do this to your neighbour’s little sister?”
“I no do anything. I swear.”
“I will not believe a single word you say. Are you telling me you used that condom as a balloon?”
“Alright. I tried but she no gree.”
Kennedy held his neck, choking him. “What the Bleep is wrong with you?”
Obiora struggled then pushed Kennedy off. As Kennedy fell, Obiora gasped for breath. Kennedy rose instantly, made to rush at him but held himself back.
“Wait till Ifeanyi comes back. You are dead”, he whispered coldly then stormed out.
Re: How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl by Missmossy(f): 7:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
I can't laugh, kudos krimes keep it coming.
Re: How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl by krimes: 7:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
“You have to believe me. Nothing happened.” Adaora was crying.
Kennedy was pacing the room angrily. “Then who did he use the condom on? A goat?”
“It’s not what you think…” she hesitated. “We were just playing around. We didn’t do it.”
“Then what exactly did you do?” Kennedy stopped pacing and faced her.
She remained silent.
“If you don’t tell me exactly what happened, I’ll tell Ifeanyi when he comes back and you know what will happen.”
“Tell me what?” Ifeanyi said from outside.
Adaora jumped in fright. Kennedy turned around as Ifeanyi opened the net door and stepped in. he had a stern look on his face. He took one look at Adaora and knew instantly that something was wrong.
Re: How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl by krimes: 7:57pm On Dec 03, 2015
Missmossy:
I can't laugh, kudos krimes keep it coming.

Thanks. The climax is close.
Re: How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl by krimes: 7:59pm On Dec 03, 2015
My next post would contain sexually explicit content. Reader discretion is advised cheesy grin shocked
Re: How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl by krimes: 8:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
The truth was that Obiora had not been interested in Adaora at first. The moment she introduced herself as Ifeanyi’s sister, he had decided to stay away. Sure he was tempted; she was the perfect age, was beautiful, seemed sweet, but he had quickly decided that she was a line he shouldn’t cross.
Obiora was the typical bad boy; the Casanova. And he had proven it time and again by snatching girlfriends. His friends kept their girls away from him. His neighbors hated him. Girls he had slept with and discarded despised him. All these bad boy acts made him feel proud. He was unique. Girls were mere conquests and he was always the victor. He also relished a challenge. Once he wanted a girl, he would do anything to get her.
Despite all these, Obiora knew when to stop. That was from experience and at twenty-four he had a lot. He had barely escaped death from the hands of a jealous husband, framed by an ex-girlfriend when she discovered he was sleeping with her friends, spent two weeks in prison for snatching a girl from a police corporal, and nearly caused a cult war over the love interest of a dreaded cult leader. He was notorious and he loved it.
But Adaora was different. He didn’t want her. Not at first. He had been alone yesterday morning smoking outside when she joined him. To discourage her, he had attempted to disgust her with tales of his conquests but she had found them amusing instead of repulsive. And that had gotten him interested. When Kennedy confronted him, he had resolved to heed his warning and stay away until this morning.
While smoking his usual cigarettes, Adaora had joined him again. At first they sat outside talking about school. Then when he innocently invited her inside hoping she would decline, she obliged surprisingly. She had teased him about the sexually themed posters all over his wall. Then their talk diverted to sex. She confessed she had done it thrice. The first two times were not pleasant. The third felt good but the boy expelled faster than she had wanted. She confessed she had never experienced an orgasm. She had heard about it but didn’t know what it would felt like.
Re: How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl by krimes: 8:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
Obiora, being the experienced guy, started tales of how he could easily induce orgasmic pleasures in women. He talked about his different techniques, his mastery of the center of gravity and the favoured positions for women. For example, he told her that a woman would come faster if she was on top. When she asked why, he explained that the position allowed the woman to be directly in charge of her pleasure so she could not only ride a man at her desired pace but could also position herself in the best possible way to achieve clitoral stimulation. That would result in reduced sensation for the man making him able to last longer, and increased stimulation for the woman, taking her faster to orgasmic expulsion.
Perhaps it was the talk or perhaps the image of her breasts rising and falling as she breathed fast. They suddenly started kissing ferociously, holding on passionately to each other, groping their body parts. Obiora took off her vest. He felt her nipples hard against his palms as he caressed them. Then he arched his head back. Her skin was soft and smooth. He hungrily descended on her breasts, sucking one and caressing the other. She moaned softly as a wave of pleasure ran through her. Obiora slid his fingers under her skirt, brushing over her pants. She quivered in pleasure, grabbing his head, moaning as he sucked and caressed her.
Before she knew it, Obiora had removed her skirt and pants. She was no more thinking. All she wanted was the pleasure he was giving. She closed her eyes, lay back and felt him slide his tongue through her body to…
“Oh my God…” she whispered softly as she felt his tongue on her clitoris. It was pleasure like she had never imagined possible. She held tighter, feeling like she was in paradise as Obiora sucked her. She started crying, shaking, and quivering all at once. He placed his fingers over her nipples, caressing as his tongue flicked endlessly through her vagina. She let out a loud cry as she felt a build-up of extreme pleasure inside her. It was a feeling she could not explain. Bolts of pleasure washed over her as she reached orgasm. She let out a final cry, shaking vigorously. It lasted for a long moment then she fell back tired and breathless.
Obiora took off his vest and boxers. She gasped at the sight of his huge, rock-hard phallus. He was hungry and in a hurry. He pulled up a side of his bed and took out a condom. He quickly tore the pack, pulled the condom over his phallus and went for the kill.
It was the look of fright in her eyes that stopped Obiora. She had actually never seen such a big phallus and it scared her shitless. Obiora burst out laughing. He felt his hardness going down. He lay beside her and continued laughing.
Re: How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl by krimes: 8:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
“What did he do to you?!”Ifeanyi screamed. “Did he penetrate you?”
Tears were rolling down Adaora’s face. She felt tired and ashamed. She just wanted to be left alone. Not that she felt bad for what happened. She just couldn’t understand why they were making such a big deal out of it.
“We only kissed. I swear”, she lied.
She had said it repeatedly but neither of them believed her. This time, it only served to anger Ifeanyi more. He landed a slap on her face. The impact stung her. She felt the pain in her eye. Kennedy quickly held him back.
“No. No. Ifeanyi, e never reach like that.”
“How can she be lying to us like that? We be small pikin?” Ifeanyi flared. He faced her again. “If you don’t tell me what you two did now, I will beat the truth out of you.”
She continued to sob. Ifeanyi instantly pulled his belt. He raised it to hit her but Kennedy blocked his path.
“No, Anyi don’t.”
“Keno, leave me let me kill this girl.”
Adaora ran to a corner of the bed, huddled and cried. Kennedy held Ifeanyi.
“Guy, relax first”, Kennedy calmed him. “Beating her is not the way to handle it.”
Suddenly the smell of cigarettes wafted into the room. They both knew who it was. Ifeanyi quickly buckled up and raced out of the room. Kennedy ran after him.
Re: How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl by krimes: 9:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
Obiora was just about to take a drag when Ifeanyi ran up to him. He smashed the cigarette off him, glaring at him.
“Wetin you do?!” Ifeanyi barked.
“Guy, calm down. I don tell Kennedy say nothing happen.”
Dissatisfied and livid, Ifeanyi descended on him, punching and kicking. Obiora fought back instantly. Kennedy rushed over and separated them.
“I go kill you!” Ifeanyi screamed. “Bet me, if I no kill you make I die!”
Obiora stood there panting. Ifeanyi struggled to free himself from Kennedy’s hold. Kennedy was trying to calm him.
“Wetin be all these? I don tell una say me and Ada no do…”
“If you call her name again, I swear I go wound you!” Ifeanyi screamed.
“Anyi, calm down. No be so”, Kennedy pleaded.
Ifeanyi shook himself off and walked back to the room. Kennedy faced Obiora.
“You see what you’ve done? I warned you.”
Obiora protested innocently, “Keno, I no Bleep the girl.”
“Abeg don’t Keno me”, Kennedy said coldly and followed Ifeanyi back.
Re: How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl by krimes: 9:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ifeanyi paced angrily. Adaora sat fearfully in a corner. Kennedy leaned against the wall.
“Keno, I no fit dey here”, Ifeanyi said, still pacing. “Make we comot.”
“Go where?”
“Make we enter Kofi. If I dey here, either I kill this girl or Obiora.”
“Okay let’s go.”
Ifeanyi took a long look at Adaora. “If I come back and you don’t tell me what happened, I will tell mumsy. Meanwhile pack your bags. I’m taking you home tomorrow.”
Adaora panicked. She wouldn’t want their parents to know what had happened. She turned away.
The two boys left. She heard the door lock from the outside. She was a prisoner. Apparently she can no longer be trusted.
Re: How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl by krimes: 10:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
Tempers seemed to cool down after a few bottles of beer. The best friends were seated at Kofi Lounge, enjoying hot Naija music and Hero beer. The lounge was starting to get crowded with the usual gang of fun seekers and hookers.
They had been there for hours. At first, Ifeanyi had vented about Adaora. He threatened to deal with her, report her to their parents, beat the hell out of her. Next he had vented about Obiora. He talked about how he would kill the idiot, cut off his phallus and feed it to him. He was so passionate in the description of his phallic violence that Kennedy realized that it wasn’t just the case of Adaora that irked him. For all they knew, Obiora could be innocent. But it was the personality that angered Ifeanyi more. He wondered how such a rough looking, bad boy with a permanent cigarette odour could manage to trap so many girls easily. Unlike Kennedy who had beautiful looks, guys like Ifeanyi had to work hard to impress girls. Seeing Obiora get them easy was intimidating. Also he had not forgotten how Obiora snatched his girl.
But as the evening wore on, Ifeanyi’s anger subsided. The alcohol kicked in and the fun flowed. They started flirting with the hookers. They would call one, talk price, and chase her away by under-pricing. A few agreed to follow wanted to follow them so long as they get to be with Kennedy. He wasn’t interested.
They had just ordered their fourth when Kennedy received a call. He looked at his phone screen. It was mom. He had forgotten the events of the day.
“I dey come. Let me talk to my mom”, he said to Ifeanyi who nodded drunkenly. He rose and went hurriedly in search of a quiet place. A part of him was anxious as he remembered his talk with dad. Maybe the old man had come to his senses, he hoped. Moments later, he took the call in the rest rooms.
“Mommy, good evening”, he said. Then he listened quietly for a minute as mom talked on the other end. A frown appeared on his face. It was not good news.
Re: How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl by krimes: 10:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ifeanyi knew something had gone wrong the moment Kennedy returned, wearing a long look on his face. He took a long drink.
“What happened?” Ifeanyi asked. He was drunk but still not enough not to know when something was wrong with his best friend.
“My mom. Dad called her this evening. They’re going ahead with the divorce.”
Ifeanyi frowned and sipped his drink. “Na wa oh.”
“I talked to him today”, Kennedy continued. “I thought he’d change.”
“Forget about him”, Ifeanyi encouraged. “Let’s just drink and forget.”
“Guy, my home is broken.” Kennedy’s eyes were filled with tears. He gulped down his beer, pouring more.
Ifeanyi looked at his best friend. Suddenly he felt so angry; angry at Kennedy’s dad, at Adaora and finally at Obiora. It was that anger that finally led to his dead.

Source: http://naijamurders..com.ng/2015/12/how-he-killed-his-best-friend-chapter_3.html
Re: How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl by 5minsmadness: 10:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
@krimes
Meeen, guy, this your story is rivetting! When is the next episode? I checked out your blog, cool stuff man.
Re: How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl by krimes: 11:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
5minsmadness:
@krimes
Meeen, guy, this your story is rivetting! When is the next episode? I checked out your blog, cool stuff man.

Thanks for reading bro. The next and last episode comes tomorrow. I'm glad you like it. Correct guy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

STORY: Keeping Up With The Adventures Of Slutty Ngozi / 50 Books To Read Before You Reach 50 + DL Links / The Literature Fun Thread - Stephen King Fans! Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.