Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

DSS Withdraws Case Against Radio Biafra Boss Nnamdi Kanu As Fresh Facts Emerge - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Withdraws Case Against Radio Biafra Boss Nnamdi Kanu As Fresh Facts Emerge (5067 Views)

Soldiers Launch Manhunt For Nnamdi Kanu As Probe Of Foreign Links Begins / More "Facts" Emerge On The Cause Of Ali Modu And PDP Govs Impasse. / BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Withdraws Case Against Radio Biafra Boss Nnamdi Kanu As Fresh Facts Emerge by LastSurvivor: 7:36am On Nov 24, 2015
The small Albino boy keeping the zoo busy since time immemorial
Re: DSS Withdraws Case Against Radio Biafra Boss Nnamdi Kanu As Fresh Facts Emerge by mirabel001(f): 7:46am On Nov 24, 2015
Nelkoko:
Nobody fights a government and bcom a hero....Nnamdi Kanu is anoda case of Gideon okah.....and each government must get its prisoner of war
and mandela is nt a hero abi, he didn't fight british govt, kwame nkruma, jomo kenyatta, nnamdi azikiwe n d rest....op u b idiat

1 Like

Re: DSS Withdraws Case Against Radio Biafra Boss Nnamdi Kanu As Fresh Facts Emerge by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 24, 2015
fx45:
Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Ghandi, Kwame Nkruma, Jacob Zuma.... The damn list is endless. For your information, Mandela was incarcerated for more than 25 years by the oppressive apartheid regime he was fighting in South Africa.

The road to freedom is never an easy one. The struggle has just begun and in the end, the children of Biafra would have the last laugh
cheesy cheesy

Re: DSS Withdraws Case Against Radio Biafra Boss Nnamdi Kanu As Fresh Facts Emerge by kadis007(m): 8:26am On Nov 24, 2015
I see another Hitler in Nnamdi, he is a citizen of Britain leading a crusade in Nigeria (just like Isis, European Muslim fighting jihad in the Middle East). To my Ibo friends, if the international community care a little about him and his cause, am sure by now USA, UK, France and other world power must have said something, even amnesty international, human right watchdogs to say the least are mute on his case. he has nothing in common with the likes of great Madiba, Gandhi because these heroes never preached hatred, they never threatened war, they never instigate their people against Tue society, all we knew them for was peace and nothing but peace. I rest my case, insult is allowed.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Withdraws Case Against Radio Biafra Boss Nnamdi Kanu As Fresh Facts Emerge by mizmia: 9:11am On Nov 24, 2015
M4gunners:
The Hero is coming back soon. The world has had him.One thing is clear, the Zoo can't kill him the way they killed Chief MKO ABIOLA because they know that that means to the peace of this Country.

Secondly as a British citizen, the zoo will become a history. Then all of you saying Britain has forgotten him , will know Oyibo don't forget their Child.
Are we talking about the same British government he called many unprintable names, the same one he is working against their interest? Let me tell you something what he did is what I call treason and is punishable by death and also he came to Nigeria with is nigerian identity not a British passport. Think from that angle.
Re: DSS Withdraws Case Against Radio Biafra Boss Nnamdi Kanu As Fresh Facts Emerge by M4gunners: 9:17am On Nov 24, 2015
mizmia:

Are we talking about the same British government he called many unprintable names, the same one he is working against their interest? Let me tell you something what he did is what I call treason and is punishable by death and also he came to Nigeria with is nigerian identity not a British passport. Think from that angle.
Is punishable by death you said, then kill him let see what happens next.
Re: DSS Withdraws Case Against Radio Biafra Boss Nnamdi Kanu As Fresh Facts Emerge by chiddye(m): 10:22am On Nov 24, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2758113/legalising-marijuana-nigerian-economy
checkout the economic benefits of legalising marijuana
Re: DSS Withdraws Case Against Radio Biafra Boss Nnamdi Kanu As Fresh Facts Emerge by Nelkoko: 5:09pm On Dec 04, 2015
Its not ideal 4 a lady 2 insult u know.i may just ask u 2 plant ur head
mirabel001:
and mandela is nt a hero abi, he didn't fight british govt, kwame nkruma, jomo kenyatta, nnamdi azikiwe n d rest....op u b idiat
Re: DSS Withdraws Case Against Radio Biafra Boss Nnamdi Kanu As Fresh Facts Emerge by BobNeli(m): 6:20pm On Dec 04, 2015
Nelkoko:
Nobody fights a government and bcom a hero....Nnamdi Kanu is anoda case of Gideon okah.....and each government must get its prisoner of war
U are bereft of history. What did Nelson Mandela do?

1 Like

Re: DSS Withdraws Case Against Radio Biafra Boss Nnamdi Kanu As Fresh Facts Emerge by cjrane: 11:45pm On Dec 04, 2015
So who will compensate him for his civil liberties that was violated by the incarceration ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is What Nigeria Looks Like To Me, As The Giant Of Africa. Just One Photo / Are Nigerians Better Off Today Under Buhari Than 4 Years Ago? - Sen Saraki / NIPSS: Buhari To Receive Universal Healthcare Funding Report Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.