Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee (17674 Views)

Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos / 51-Year-Old Man Kills His Mother In Lagos Over His Sister's Will (Photos) / Thugs Kill Lagos Danfo Driver Over Loading Fee (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by exlinkleads(f): 6:12am On Nov 24, 2015
A 30-year-old Lagos driver, Samuel Adamo, Adamo, who was married with three wives and five children, was stabbed to death in Oshodi, Lagos State. He was said to have been attacked in one of the motor parks in the Oshodi-under-bridge area, while calling passengers into his bus. It was learnt that some motor park thugs aka agbero, had approached him for a ‘loading fee’, but the deceased allegedly declined payment, saying there was no passenger in his bus yet.

This supposedly caused an argument, which led to a fight between the victim and the thugs. Three of the area boys allegedly stabbed Adamo in the neck, chest and stomach and he reportedly bled to death. It was gathered that the police arrested one of the suspects, 21 year old Teslim Tajudeen.

Tajudeen however, claimed not to be responsible for the death, adding that he only stabbed Adamo in the chest.

He said in Yoruba:

“I work as a conductor, although I do not have a permanent bus I work with. Whenever I don’t work as a conductor, I help touts to collect money from drivers in Oshodi. “I was actually walking down to the spot where I usually stay to collect loading fee when I saw a driver arguing with some of our boys – Lateef, aka Eba, and and Baba Oba. “When I got there, I was told that they asked Adamo to pay for loading before taking passengers.

“The driver refused, claiming he had yet to load his bus. The argument led to a fight. The driver threatened to stab Eba and Baba Oba. “I tried to separate them, but the driver also threatened to stab me. Eba subsequently picked a bottle and smashed it on the ground. He stabbed the driver in the stomach; I also picked the broken bottle and stabbed him in the chest, while Baba Oba stabbed him in the neck.”

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/11/just-in-thugs-kill-danfo-driver-in.html#sthash.80olRaqO.dpuf

2 Shares

Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by kilokeys(m): 6:16am On Nov 24, 2015
undecided say what?

He "only" stabbed him in the Chest ?

Ooh... He must have thought the Chest housed the ankle, jaw and intestine..

The heart and lungs are in the legs. ..

What a foooo*coughs*oool

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by saintgoogle(m): 6:17am On Nov 24, 2015
I almost made the second FTC today but the poster above me is a We'rey 100% with mad 5g network
All d same

#itook your virginity you are mine forever

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by Topman0001(m): 6:24am On Nov 24, 2015
The way thugry is ruining lasgidi is worrisom. A strong measure should be taken to checkmate the agbero boys, otherwise even the innocent passers-by and passengers will suffer in their hands. I remember a year sometimes ago when i hanged out with friends at the bar beach. I met this guys and they made me to pay. O boy e be like say govt don get rival for lag o. Another set of tax collectors.

8 Likes

Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by Oladimejjy(m): 6:49am On Nov 24, 2015
I think this nonsense loading fees should even be scrap in Lagos state...

We need the change!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by osemoses1234(m): 7:01am On Nov 24, 2015
END TIME AGBERO

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by j4sure(m): 7:17am On Nov 24, 2015
Na devils work oooooooooooooooo
Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by tasceige(m): 7:18am On Nov 24, 2015
Honestly, I need news that will surprise me..

1 Like

Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by eyeview: 7:28am On Nov 24, 2015
That tribe that loves money most but don't like working for it. They prefer you work and 'dash' them

49 Likes

Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by looseweight: 9:48am On Nov 24, 2015
Amobode, the agbada wearing gov have much work to do. He should engage force to remove thouts in our streets.

Wanna get a flat tummy, click the link below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by TopeQs: 9:49am On Nov 24, 2015
Oga oh
Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by datrailblazer(m): 9:49am On Nov 24, 2015
Tajudeen however, claimed not to be responsible for the death, adding that he only stabbed Adamo in the chest.
say what!!!! shocked
Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by Segadem(m): 9:49am On Nov 24, 2015
the guy thinks that chest is not a delicate place, what a world?

1 Like

Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by Segadem(m): 9:50am On Nov 24, 2015
tasceige:
Honestly, I need news that will surprise me..
OK, let me help u

God forbid

that one of your family has been kidnapped by kidnappers?

1 Like

Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by Charlydot2(m): 9:50am On Nov 24, 2015
Next thing he is going to say is Devils work..
exlinkleads:
A 30-year-old Lagos driver, Samuel Adamo, Adamo, who was married with three wives and five children, was stabbed to death in Oshodi, Lagos State. He was said to have been attacked in one of the motor parks in the Oshodi-under-bridge area, while calling passengers into his bus. It was learnt that some motor park thugs aka agbero, had approached him for a ‘loading fee’, but the deceased allegedly declined payment, saying there was no passenger in his bus yet.

This supposedly caused an argument, which led to a fight between the victim and the thugs. Three of the area boys allegedly stabbed Adamo in the neck, chest and stomach and he reportedly bled to death. It was gathered that the police arrested one of the suspects, 21 year old Teslim Tajudeen.

He said in Yoruba:

“I work as a conductor, although I do not have a permanent bus I work with. Whenever I don’t work as a conductor, I help touts to collect money from drivers in Oshodi. “I was actually walking down to the spot where I usually stay to collect loading fee when I saw a driver arguing with some of our boys – Lateef, aka Eba, and and Baba Oba. “When I got there, I was told that they asked Adamo to pay for loading before taking passengers.

“The driver refused, claiming he had yet to load his bus. The argument led to a fight. The driver threatened to stab Eba and Baba Oba. “I tried to separate them, but the driver also threatened to stab me. Eba subsequently picked a bottle and smashed it on the ground. He stabbed the driver in the stomach; I also picked the broken bottle and stabbed him in the chest, while Baba Oba stabbed him in the neck.”

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/11/just-in-thugs-kill-danfo-driver-in.html#sthash.80olRaqO.dpuf

1 Like

Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 24, 2015
Sometimes people just treat other people like they aren't humans
Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by kennyman2000(m): 9:50am On Nov 24, 2015
Rest in peace
Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by Mutuwa(m): 9:50am On Nov 24, 2015
angry
Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by Warlord3000(m): 9:50am On Nov 24, 2015
Idiota
Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by hahn(m): 9:50am On Nov 24, 2015
exlinkleads:

Dumbest comment of the year grin

17 Likes

Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 24, 2015
Are these Agberos not members of the NURTW aka National?

It's a pity their activities can't be check or curtailed, they will tell
you they office in Abuja. grin

Come to think of it, where do those money really go to?

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by KomradeKorsche: 9:51am On Nov 24, 2015
Till Jesus comes, Violence and Killings like this will continue. The other time, it was two guys in Italy. No security official can stop this only Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by Charlydot2(m): 9:51am On Nov 24, 2015
Next thing he is going to say is Devils work..
exlinkleads:

He said in Yoruba:

after now he will blame it to devil

1 Like

Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by helphelp: 9:51am On Nov 24, 2015
Ambode well done ooo

We dey see ur work
Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 24, 2015
Good, they will stab your butt-hole in Jail.

Happy ''gay-rape-victim'' life in Kirikiri.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 24, 2015
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Palace Guard Kills Policeman As Osun Dwellers Clash Over Land / Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State / Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.