Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus (5445 Views)

What Nigeria’ll Lose If TB Joshua Yields To Israeli Calls To Relocate To Galilee / Olukoya Set To Lose Mountain Of Fire Prayer City - Sahara Reporters. / Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Earthkumy(m): 7:47am On Nov 24, 2015
What's holding you from totally given your life to Jesus christ? What do have to lose in leaving a Godly life?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Gayjesus: 12:42pm On Nov 24, 2015
My sanity,humanity and free will

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Judas2013: 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2015
Freedom,happiness,knowledge......
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Earthkumy(m): 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
Gayjesus:
My sanity,humanity and free will
that's exactly what Jesus offers, to those who sincerely follow him, who studies and know their bible.
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Earthkumy(m): 2:42pm On Nov 24, 2015
Judas2013:
Freedom,happiness,knowledge......
you can totally get all that in Jesus, no where else.
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by frank317: 6:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
Earthkumy:
that's exactly what Jesus offers, to those who sincerely follow him, who studies and know their bible.

You get yours with Jesus and I get mine without Jesus so why do you think your Jesus is important?

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
Earthkumy:
What's is holding you from totally given your life to Jesus christ? What do have to lose in leaving a Godly life?

There is no spirituality In Christianity.

There is no God in Christianity.

D real info Christian need are either lost or stolen.

Point is the power elisha, Elijah, Moses,Jesus, Joshua, Peter, Paul worked with ain't pre Sen in Christianity anymore.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by queennexter: 8:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
frank317:

You get yours with Jesus and I get mine without Jesus so why do you think your Jesus is important?
Seriously??I'm amazed...

You mean you don't really know who Jesus is,and you don't care to... I'm short of words,so you think of the BIBLE as a novel you read just for pleasure and anything aside from that you don't give a sh.it...

Too bad. May God forgive you.
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Earthkumy(m): 9:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
chuna1985:

There is no spirituality In Christianity.

There is no God in Christianity.

D real info Christian need are either lost or stolen.

Point is the power elisha, Elijah, Moses,Jesus, Joshua, Peter, Paul worked with ain't pre Sen in Christianity anymore.
God is still using many men, I'm not surprise that you are not aware, Romans 1:22 "Although they claimed to be wise, they became
fools"

He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their
heart; that they should not see with their eyes,
nor understand with their heart, and be
converted, and I should heal them. John 12:40
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Earthkumy(m): 9:17pm On Nov 24, 2015
frank317:

For the wisdom of this world is foolishness in
God's sight. As it is written: "He catches the wise
in their craftiness"; 1 corinth 3:19
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by frank317: 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
queennexter:

Seriously??I'm amazed...

You mean you don't really know who Jesus is,and you don't care to... I'm short of words,so you think of the BIBLE as a novel you read just for pleasure and anything aside from that you don't give a sh.it...

Too bad. May God forgive you.

I don't know who Jesus is ooo and he is not of any importance to me.
List me five things Jesus can do for me.

Your God is incapable of nothing... A God that sit watch his creations destroy each other on his name is incapable of forgiving someone. If hr actually exists he owe me an apology for creating me in this shitty world without any contract. He should apologize to me for allowing the world he created run out of his control.

But then... He is just a myth

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by frank317: 9:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
Earthkumy:

For the wisdom of this world is foolishness in
God's sight. As it is written: "He catches the wise
in their craftiness"; 1 corinth 3:19

Your God must be a talkative when he used to exist in the bible

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Earthkumy(m): 9:38pm On Nov 24, 2015
frank317:

Your God must be a talkative when he used to exist in the bible
For the director of music. Of David. The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good. Psalm 14:1
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by luvguy(m): 9:50pm On Nov 24, 2015
frank317:

Your God is incapable of nothing... A God that sit watch his creations destroy each other on his name is incapable of forgiving someone. If hr actually exists he owe me an apology for creating me in this shitty world without any contract. He should apologize to me for allowing the world he created run out of his control.

*eyes wide opened* Are u sure u aint drunk?.....u beta repent b4 it gets 2 late....u no dey fear ooooo
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Earthkumy(m): 9:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
frank317:

Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you.
Away from me, you evildoers!' Matthew 7:23

But whoever disowns me before others, I will
disown before my Father in heaven. Matthew 10:33
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by frank317: 10:44pm On Nov 24, 2015
Earthkumy:

For the director of music. Of David. The fool
says in his heart, "There is no God." They are
corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one
who does good. Psalm 14:1

David the drunk womanizer... Pls dont take him seriously

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by frank317: 10:46pm On Nov 24, 2015
luvguy:
*eyes wide opened* Are u sure u aint drunk?.....u beta repent b4 it gets 2 late....u no dey fear ooooo

Your God is like a terrorist... Worship and love me or I put u in hell. Is that why ubare afraid and expect me to be afraid too?
You better grow some brains before it's too late

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by frank317: 10:48pm On Nov 24, 2015
Earthkumy:

Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you.
Away from me, you evildoers!' Matthew 7:23

But whoever disowns me before others, I will
disown before my Father in heaven. Matthew 10:33

For ur mind... Your God don talk.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Earthkumy(m): 11:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
frank317:

David the drunk womanizer... Pls dont take him seriously
for we can do nothing against the truth but for the truth.
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Earthkumy(m): 11:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
frank317:

And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. John 8:32
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Earthkumy(m): 11:17pm On Nov 24, 2015
frank317:

blessed are those who test and hunger after righteousness for they shall be filled matthew 5:6
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by luvguy(m): 11:46pm On Nov 24, 2015
frank317:

Your God is like a terrorist... Worship and love me or I put u in hell. Is that why ubare afraid and expect me to be afraid too?
You better grow some brains before it's too late
so tell me who u serve?....
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Judas2013: 12:31am On Nov 25, 2015
luvguy:

Must you be a servant?

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by frank317: 5:56am On Nov 25, 2015
luvguy:

I am not a servant... I serve nobody
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 25, 2015
Earthkumy:
God is still using many men, I'm not surprise that you are not aware, Romans 1:22 "Although they claimed to be wise, they became
fools"

He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their
heart; that they should not see with their eyes,
nor understand with their heart, and be
converted, and I should heal them. John 12:40

Stop quoting d bible for me, face reality, only the bible confirms d bible. Face my point, the powers jesus, Elijah, Moses, elisha, Joshua, Peter, etc worked with are not in Christianity anymore. Miracles happens only in d bible n not in real life.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Earthkumy(m): 8:27am On Nov 25, 2015
chuna1985:

Stop quoting d bible for me, face reality, only the bible confirms d bible. Face my point, the powers jesus, Elijah, Moses, elisha, Joshua, Peter, etc worked with are not in Christianity anymore. Miracles happens only in d bible n not in real life.
miracles are still happening everywhere today, there's a lot of testimonies verifiable ones.
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Earthkumy(m): 8:31am On Nov 25, 2015
chuna1985:

I'm a testimonial to God's miracles
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by frank317: 8:45am On Nov 25, 2015
Earthkumy:
miracles are still happening everywhere today, there's a lot of testimonies verifiable ones.

Fake miracles.... Paid testimonies, make believe stories, delusions and lies. If miracles happen pray for boko haram to stop killing people and repent. Not all these my pastor prayed for me and my headache stopped. Even if I talk to u and tell u what to do, ur headache will stop. Jesus made the blond man see, I am yet to see a pastor make a blind man see, go to hospitals, u will see plenty blind people waiting for surgery... U think if prayer could heal them they will want to go through that process. How long shall u continue to be scammed before u grow some brains?

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Earthkumy(m): 8:55am On Nov 25, 2015
frank317:

Fake miracles.... Paid testimonies, make believe stories, delusions and lies. If miracles happen pray for boko haram to stop killing people and repent. Not all these my pastor prayed for me and my headache stopped. Even if I talk to u and tell u what to do, ur headache will stop. Jesus made the blond man see, I am yet to see a pastor make a blind man see, go to hospitals, u will see plenty blind people waiting for surgery... U think if prayer could heal them they will want to go through that process. How long shall u continue to be scammed before u grow some brains?
if what you just said do not happen then there's problem, because bible have said that they will happened at the beginning of the last days.
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by urahara(m): 9:07am On Nov 25, 2015
Earthkumy:
What's holding you from totally given your life to Jesus christ? What do have to lose in leaving a Godly life?

I don't want to lose my ability to reason

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 25, 2015
Earthkumy:
I'm a testimonial to God's miracles

Can u hear of ur miracle?

I'm excited n waiting.
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 25, 2015
Earthkumy:

Lol. That's what people keep saying.

Please say those miracles that are verifiable lemme hear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ethics Vs Morality an Ex Muslims Perspective / My Pastor Or GOD , Who Should I Listen To ? (Christians ONLY Please ) / An Atheist's Letter To God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.