Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus (5450 Views)

What Nigeria’ll Lose If TB Joshua Yields To Israeli Calls To Relocate To Galilee / Olukoya Set To Lose Mountain Of Fire Prayer City - Sahara Reporters. / Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Earthkumy(m): 3:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
chuna1985:

Which particular God do u Christians worship

Do u worship Jesus, His father or the holy spirit
we worship God the father
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
Earthkumy:
we worship God the father

Lmao. So u don't worship Jesus
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Earthkumy(m): 8:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
chuna1985:

Lmao. So u don't worship Jesus
by asking that question it shows you don't know about christian God, you have claimed that you know.
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Earthkumy(m): 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
chuna1985:

I'm not interested in ur sain bolt syndrome about the point that I just raised, stop running away from it.

I repeat again ""All pastors n priests have refused to tell their followers that they should pay their tithes to levites, poor people, orphans, widows, fatherless, etc.

THAT MAKES ALL CHURCH PASTORS LIARS AND THUS FAKE""

Please address the issue I raised.

I'm waiting for specific answers. grin
I don't want to lecture you about tithe, because when you are in christ and you develop a relationship with God u can ask him and he will show you in a way you will understand. I myself started going to Church and I was not paying tithe, no one will force you to pay tithe.
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Earthkumy(m): 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
chuna1985:

Looooooooooooooooooool. Ok.
Do u also speak in tongues
yes I speak in tongues
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
Earthkumy:
yes I speak in tongues

Which language do u speak wen u speak in tongues?
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
Earthkumy:
I don't want to lecture you about tithe, because when you are in christ and you develop a relationship with God u can ask him and he will show you in a way you will understand. I myself started going to Church and I was not paying tithe, no one will force you to pay tithe.

I just became the most confused Christian around grin
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
Earthkumy:
by asking that question it shows you don't know about christian God, you have claimed that you know.

I am well grounded wen it comes to Christian stuffs, started church/children ministry since childhood.

Lemme clear u in case u don't know, Christians worship 3 different Gods.
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Humblebloke(m): 10:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
gringrin
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Humblebloke(m): 10:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
OP... You saw a vision of jesus, what did he look like
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Earthkumy(m): 11:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
chuna1985:

I am well grounded wen it comes to Christian stuffs, started church/children ministry since childhood.

. If you said that, then you are confused or your don't read your bible.
1 Timothy 2:5 - For [there is] one God, and
one mediator between God and men, the
man Christ Jesus;
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Earthkumy(m): 11:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
chuna1985:

Just be truthful to yourself you don't know anything about christianity apart from what you are been told, the bible is there for you to read and know.

1 Corinthians 8:6 - But to us [there is but]
one God, the Father, of whom [are] all
things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus
Christ, by whom [are] all things, and we by
him.

Deuteronomy 6:4 - Hear, O Israel: The
LORD our God [is] one LORD:
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Earthkumy(m): 11:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
Humblebloke:
OP... You saw a vision of jesus, what did he look like
open your heart to Jesus ask him to show you himself, after that you won't need any other person's account, christianity is personal experience with God
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Earthkumy(m): 11:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
chuna1985:

Which language do u speak wen u speak in tongues?
I know I have spoken in india Language none stop at the time, even no onw have ever thought me.

And also I have spoken in chinas language and many languages I don't know about, I didn't learn how to speak it like some do (fake) while praying it will just come uncontrollably.
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 28, 2015
Earthkumy:

I know I have spoken in india Language none stop at the time, even no onw have ever thought me.

And also I have spoken in chinas language and many languages I don't know about, I didn't learn how to speak it like some do (fake) while praying it will just come uncontrollably.

Loooooooooooooool.

Okay.
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 28, 2015
Earthkumy:

Just be truthful to yourself you don't know anything about christianity apart from what you are been told, the bible is there for you to read and know.

1 Corinthians 8:6 - But to us [there is but]
one God, the Father, of whom [are] all
things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus
Christ, by whom [are] all things, and we by
him.

Deuteronomy 6:4 - Hear, O Israel: The
LORD our God [is] one LORD:

In d bible, Jesus, His father n hiky spirit are 3 different entites
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 28, 2015
Earthkumy:
. If you said that, then you are confused or your don't read your bible.
1 Timothy 2:5 - For [there is] one God, and
one mediator between God and men, the
man Christ Jesus;

"The man Christ jesus" is Jesus a man
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Earthkumy(m): 12:58am On Nov 28, 2015
chuna1985:

In d bible, Jesus, His father n hiky spirit are 3 different entites
where in the bible?
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Earthkumy(m): 1:02am On Nov 28, 2015
chuna1985:

"The man Christ jesus" is Jesus a man

This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 1john 4:2
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by orunto27: 4:16am On Nov 28, 2015
Carelessness.
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Nobody: 5:29am On Nov 28, 2015
Earthkumy:

This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God:
Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ
has come in the flesh is from God, 1john 4:2

Answer directly.
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Nobody: 5:29am On Nov 28, 2015
Earthkumy:
where in the bible?
In the bible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Humblebloke(m): 7:33am On Nov 28, 2015
Earthkumy:
open your heart to Jesus ask him to show you himself, after that you won't need any other person's account, christianity is personal experience with God

I did gringrin...... The non entity wasn't interested..

But i tought they said xtianity was all about god looking for man.....you guys keep contradicting yourselves just like your buybullundecided

Oh!..... That wasn't my question..... You saw a vision of the jew man...... Tell me what he looks like, was he brown, black or white...Please I want straighforward answersundecided
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Earthkumy(m): 7:51am On Nov 28, 2015
chuna1985:
In the bible
pls show me that part of bible it was written.
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Earthkumy(m): 7:54am On Nov 28, 2015
chuna1985:

Answer directly.
read the book of matthew you question will be easily answered. Th bible is easy to get, if you don't have borrow
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Earthkumy(m): 7:57am On Nov 28, 2015
Humblebloke:

I did gringrin...... The non entity wasn't interested..

But i tought they said xtianity was all about god looking for man.....you guys keep contradicting yourselves just like your buybullundecided

Oh!..... That wasn't my question..... You saw a vision of the jew man...... Tell me what he looks like, was he brown, black or white...Please I want straighforward answersundecided
You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:13,
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Humblebloke(m): 9:19am On Nov 28, 2015
Earthkumy:

You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:13,

Okayundecided....... Answer the question in my previous post...
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Earthkumy(m): 11:18am On Nov 28, 2015
Humblebloke:

Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Earthkumy(m): 11:20am On Nov 28, 2015
Humblebloke:

I so wish I'm able to describe it myself. All I have to tell you is it was amazing, the best experience ever
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
Earthkumy:
read the book of matthew you question will be easily answered. Th bible is easy to get, if you don't have borrow

If I translate d bible for u now, u will say I dont have the holy spirit in me to translate it grin
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 28, 2015
Earthkumy:
pls show me that part of bible it was written.

Jesus(A Christian God) came to earth..

He prays to his father in heaven (Another God).

Wen he went to heaven he sent another God (holy spirit) to be with his disciples.
Re: What Do You Have To Lose If You Have Jesus by Earthkumy(m): 1:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
chuna1985:

Jesus(A Christian God) came to earth..

He prays to his father in heaven (Another God).

Wen he went to heaven he sent another God (holy spirit) to be with his disciples.
you said you have being to church and know all that, pls show me where it is written in the bible as you stated it, as someone who claim to know christianity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Pink Unicorn Argument Against Atheism. / Kirk Franklin(a popular gospel artist) Blasphemy Against Jesus Christ. / Does It Matter That Buddha Came Long Before Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.